MF Global Trustee: Shortfall Could Ex...

MF Global Trustee: Shortfall Could Exceed $1.2 Billion

There are 2 comments on the New Media Journal story from Nov 22, 2011, titled MF Global Trustee: Shortfall Could Exceed $1.2 Billion. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

The amount of customer money missing from the collapsed trading firm MF Global may be more than $1.2 billion - double previous estimates - the trustee dismantling the firm's brokerage unit said on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2011
for openers 600 million of the 1.2 questionable funds was reported as stolen from the treasury!! then a report that 600 million was found!! so we have real money and we have play money here in the same amount!! the 600 million recovered however is frozen and quite possibly can never be recovered as it is comprized of "slush funds" (which i find - are quite illegal)!! owners of these funds are from the top echelon - but in the current state of this country and the world it is expected tha these particular types of felons are only too happy to push the envelope and because of their status in the political world as they consider themselves above the law and have so far proven themselves to be so in my opinion!! my belief is that the recovered 600 million (that will never be released from its crypt) and the 1.2 million is no more than musical chairs worked at its best!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2011
typo - correction to above post - 1.2 billion not million!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philippine leader Duterte says God told him to ... 1 min Philosophic 1
News Trump would 'love' to fight Biden behind a barn 1 min SnifSnif 29
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 213,290
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Truth is might 11,864
News Humiliation in politics destroys the Trump name 8 min Philosophic 85
News No knock-out punch for Clinton, but campaign sa... 15 min Philosophic 135
News They're with her: Illegal immigrants go door-to... 17 min Philosophic 36
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Limbertwig 248,148
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OzRitz 1,443,508
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Sharrp Shooter 399,604
News Trump denounces 'lies and smears' as more women... 2 hr TrumpNewt 1,581
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 3 hr Synque 75
More from around the web