Criminal activities in Spring Grove

Posted in the US News Forum

concerned citizins

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Do you know the church loving Curry family? Do you also know they are all theifs at taxpayers expnce? William R. Curry was charged with burgalry, recieving stolen property, theft, exc. Felony charges.
The stolen property was found at the father William E. Curry's residence but father was never charged only the son. William Robert Curry is now recieving food stamps and has a reputable attorney representing him on all his civil and criminal matters. Isnt' there something wrong with the fact that this man has a paid lawyer for criminal charges yet is getting food stamps? I could see if he had a public defender to prove he actually can't pay for anything but to have an attorney and then cry you can't pay your support that's sad. The DRO actually dropped the support. So a scumbag can commit crime, get on welfare while he has a paid attorney, and use that as an excuse and acording to DRO thats acceptable to not pay there support.
Another sad fact is William E. Curry claims to run a successful catering buisness that he cant' run with out his son William R. who holds the serve-safe certificate. So he employes his son who before he got welfare hd "unemployemet" because he claimed to have no income when he ran and works for his fathers catering buisness called "PLAIN AND FANCY CATERING". The father again claims in his adds on the internet to have a successful catering buisness but was just sighted in Sept. in the York paper for a violation an the comment the dad gave was " I didn't know I was in violation, i was doing it on the honor system" William E. Curry evades taxes while his son commits crime and collects the welfare every other buisness or person has to pay. Spring Grove would be a better place if it didn't have theifs like the curry's who will steal from there neighbors and then get on welfare. They need a lot of prayer
concerned citizins

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2011
concerned citizins wrote:
Do you know the church loving Curry family? Do you also know they are all theifs at taxpayers expnce? William R. Curry was charged with burgalry, recieving stolen property, theft, exc. Felony charges.
The stolen property was found at the father William E. Curry's residence but father was never charged only the son. William Robert Curry is now recieving food stamps and has a reputable attorney representing him on all his civil and criminal matters. Isnt' there something wrong with the fact that this man has a paid lawyer for criminal charges yet is getting food stamps? I could see if he had a public defender to prove he actually can't pay for anything but to have an attorney and then cry you can't pay your support that's sad. The DRO actually dropped the support. So a scumbag can commit crime, get on welfare while he has a paid attorney, and use that as an excuse and acording to DRO thats acceptable to not pay there support.
Another sad fact is William E. Curry claims to run a successful catering buisness that he cant' run with out his son William R. who holds the serve-safe certificate. So he employes his son who before he got welfare hd "unemployemet" because he claimed to have no income when he ran and works for his fathers catering buisness called "PLAIN AND FANCY CATERING". The father again claims in his adds on the internet to have a successful catering buisness but was just sighted in Sept. in the York paper for a violation an the comment the dad gave was " I didn't know I was in violation, i was doing it on the honor system" William E. Curry evades taxes while his son commits crime and collects the welfare every other buisness or person has to pay. Spring Grove would be a better place if it didn't have theifs like the curry's who will steal from there neighbors and then get on welfare. They need a lot of prayer
This was in Spring Grove Pa
wurstrunsever

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
The Curry's can't help it since most of them carry the Down's Syndrome gene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 182,179
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 20 min Uncle Bob 735
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min IBdaMann 49,363
Dear America! With all my heart have a Merry ... 41 min pushedtofar 1
Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out (Feb '14) 46 min Swedenforever 18
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 55 min Swedenforever 96
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 2 hr Deo Vindice 5
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr red and right 294,837
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 4 hr Hooogle It 2
"The Interview" Opens to Sold-Out Crowds 4 hr Hooogle It 12
More from around the web