Hillary Clinton's Countless Choices C...

Hillary Clinton's Countless Choices Could Hinge on 2016 Election

There are 76 comments on the FiveThirtyEight story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Hillary Clinton's Countless Choices Could Hinge on 2016 Election. In it, FiveThirtyEight reports that:

You're one of the most famous women on earth, and you're jobless for the first time in decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FiveThirtyEight.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Make it PRESIDENT Hillary Clinton or CHIEF JUSTICE Hillary Clinton!!!

America NEEDS her.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Dec 9, 2012
She will be our 45th President... President Obama will happily hold the door for her to continue his legacy and move this nation futher away from right-wing hate ideology and towards a progressive future.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Make it PRESIDENT Hillary Clinton or CHIEF JUSTICE Hillary Clinton!!!
America NEEDS her.
Sure, she can oversee America's final decline from both positions, unless she wants to start her own Botox factory.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
She will be our 45th President... President Obama will happily hold the door for her to continue his legacy and move this nation futher away from right-wing hate ideology and towards a progressive future.
She might, she will have to of course get her women raping husband to go out and campaign for her like he had to for Obama to get him elected again.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2012
If America is stupid enough to vote for this stupid, ambassador killing, lying biatch, then let freedom die.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Americans are too stupid to deserve freedom. They should be punished for throwing away the greatest gift that God has ever given man. The United States of America.
Americans deserve to take a step down to Socialism.
They are too stupid for anything else.
Look at how they handled Benghazi.'Retarded at best'
Their great time has passed. Now they should dissolve into the impotence and ignorance of Socialism. It's just what they deserve.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Hate to say it, but after Obama's first term, Hillary is looking pretty good right about now.
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Hillary could also use her considerable "talents" to support lesbian rights worldwide. I'm waiting for her to show up in public with a crew cut and some tattoo's. She does like her some fairer sex!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
If America is stupid enough to vote for this stupid, ambassador killing, lying biatch, then let freedom die.
As opposed to those that voted for a draft dodging coward and cult member!!
FRT

New Salem, ND

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to those that voted for a draft dodging coward and cult member!!
Muslim maybe, not a cult member.
Your Ex

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Americans are too stupid to deserve freedom. They should be punished for throwing away the greatest gift that God has ever given man. The United States of America.
Americans deserve to take a step down to Socialism.
They are too stupid for anything else.
Look at how they handled Benghazi.'Retarded at best'
Their great time has passed. Now they should dissolve into the impotence and ignorance of Socialism. It's just what they deserve.
Excellent.
Sounds like you've
Given up.
Now go away.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#13 Dec 9, 2012
FRT wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim maybe, not a cult member.
Evil uncle of Branch Davidians.
Your Ex

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Bluntforce wrote:
Hillary could also use her considerable "talents" to support lesbian rights worldwide. I'm waiting for her to show up in public with a crew cut and some tattoo's. She does like her some fairer sex!
So you truly have
Nothing
In common with her....

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to those that voted for a draft dodging coward and cult member!!
Wow that's a suprise......Bill Clinton a cult member!!

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
She will be our 45th President... President Obama will happily hold the door for her to continue his legacy and move this nation futher away from right-wing hate ideology and towards a progressive future.
What legacy??? Failed jobs programs, bankrupt green energy taxpayer funded fiasco's, more trouble in the middle east with nothing done about it, tax's increasing faster than the average person can pay for them..........Let's hope fkn not!

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Evil uncle of Branch Davidians.
The Branch Davidians never bothered anyone..........gangsta's of the cities that voted for nobama kill people every day.

Idiot.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
If America is stupid enough to vote for this stupid, ambassador killing, lying biatch, then let freedom die.
Yet when Bush killed almost 3,000 Americans and his wife killed her ex-(as in "killed")boyfriend you elected him a second time. Bin Laden was the guy he was LEAST interested in killing. LOL

“Diem Carped. { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Well American was stupid with reelected Obama and they be just as dumb elected Hillary to be president. This country going no where just deeper in debt and no way out of it but keep spending money we don't have. When this country crashes and burns I don't want to hear it what f-ing happen I sit back and laugh my a** off. Good luck American hold on to your shorts is my feeling. Hillary is A liar and A murderer and just a bad person over all.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Vince Foster wrote:
hillbillary probably not a good idea
her Royal Thighness is bad for everybody
pathetic job a sec of state...a real do-nothing....unless you count chowing Anthony Weiner's wife's box productive
this type of talk gets non-marine pap schmear engaged to married to his boyfriend
in pap schmear's world - Richard Simmons is a 4 Star General
"Royal Thighness", Botox, and pantsuit jokes! Way alienate the largest voting block in the country. The GOP radicals NEVER learn. That works in OUR favor, those of us patriots who love America.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Branch Davidians never bothered anyone..........gangsta's of the cities that voted for nobama kill people every day.
Idiot.
Polygamists who engaged in incest and pedophilia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,251,353
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min woodtick57 332,837
News President takes victory lap on Supreme Court Ob... 4 min serfs up 9
News Supreme Court Upholds Fair Housing Act Discrimi... 6 min Oh No You Di-nt 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 192,166
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Brian_G 34,380
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 min woodtick57 9,332
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min dirtclod 168,808
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min woodtick57 186,267
More from around the web