JFK 50th: Memories shared of a presid...

JFK 50th: Memories shared of a president slain

There are 20 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Nov 22, 2013, titled JFK 50th: Memories shared of a president slain. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

On the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, people paused from Dublin to Dallas to remember the slain president of the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

see the light

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2013
If JFK was alive today, he'd be apaqlled at BARAK HUUSEIN OBAMA-A MUSSLIM TERRORIST AS PRESIDENT.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2 Nov 22, 2013
see the light wrote:
If JFK was alive today, he'd be apaqlled at BARAK HUUSEIN OBAMA-A MUSSLIM TERRORIST AS PRESIDENT.
and the far right parrots like you would excoriate him like you do anyone you are told to...

you'd be calling his space program a total failure because it wasn't perfect when it started...

s his civil rights legislation push.

but then you never do have any idea what it is you are parroting, that has been made clear over and over again.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and the far right parrots like you would excoriate him like you do anyone you are told to...
you'd be calling his space program a total failure because it wasn't perfect when it started...
s his civil rights legislation push.
but then you never do have any idea what it is you are parroting, that has been made clear over and over again.
You don't read very well do you. I said he was the LAST GREAT DEMOCRAT. But he wasn't to the keft enough for you so you guys killed him.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#4 Nov 22, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You don't read very well do you. I said he was the LAST GREAT DEMOCRAT. But he wasn't to the keft enough for you so you guys killed him.
yet i'm not left at all...

and what i said is true, were he president today, you'd tear him apart parroting what your hate mongers told you to parrot...you're just a mindless stooge.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2013
From abortion to Federal Reserve policy to stimulus packages to standing by the downtrodden throughout the world with military force if needed, Kennedy's policies and ideas were later mirrored by George W. Bush's policies. Democrats hate the fact that their Communist leadership and continued degradation of American democracy itself totally conflicts with Kennedy's and they can't pretend any different. One of their own killed John Kennedy because he had the capability to halt their indifference to life itself. Kennedy would have had Obama, Reid and Pelosi arrested for treason. Later, one of the Democrat's own killed another Kennedy because Robert too would have had the likes of Obama arrested for Communist subversion.

Every single platform and concept pushed on America by Democrats is opposite of the Kennedy Liberal tradition. Democrats embracing Kennedy today in any way is an Orwellian lie and horrible sickness.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i'm not left at all...
and what i said is true, were he president today, you'd tear him apart parroting what your hate mongers told you to parrot...you're just a mindless stooge.
If he were alive today, he'd have to change parties. He'd be so ashamed of what Democrats have become.

“bj's WJC LLC”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2013
JFK would be a Republican today, not a surrendercrat.
de vinci coke

Hanoi, Vietnam

#8 Nov 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
JFK would be a Republican today, not a surrendercrat.
does FDA poison jack rubee?!!;-00
de vinci coke

Hanoi, Vietnam

#9 Nov 22, 2013
CCcP the Blight wrote:
<quoted text>If he were alive today, he'd have to change parties. He'd be so ashamed of what Democrats have become.
u liked yo new Code;) dat how Edword snowdon went to CCCP for a leak pile?!!;-00
S-W-A-K

Sierra Vista, AZ

#11 Nov 23, 2013
see the light wrote:
Indeed! However, he was the best the democrats have offered up in the past 50 years. He was a fiscal conservative with an abhorrence for communism and for what it represented. Not too much to dislike here. Lest we forget, that he was assassinated by a communist as well.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 23, 2013
S-W-A-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! However, he was the best the democrats have offered up in the past 50 years. He was a fiscal conservative with an abhorrence for communism and for what it represented. Not too much to dislike here. Lest we forget, that he was assassinated by a communist as well.
I agree he was the best, what we have now are COMMUNISTS.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#13 Nov 23, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I agree he was the best, what we have now are COMMUNISTS.
Communists????

No, there is no BAILING Out International Bankers in Any Communist Doctrine.

Obama is a textbook Fascist.

Obama was surrounded by Marxists and radicals by choice to do what he does best------DE-CEIVE.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#15 Nov 23, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
From abortion to Federal Reserve policy to stimulus packages to standing by the downtrodden throughout the world with military force if needed, Kennedy's policies and ideas were later mirrored by George W. Bush's policies. Democrats hate the fact that their Communist leadership and continued degradation of American democracy itself totally conflicts with Kennedy's and they can't pretend any different. One of their own killed John Kennedy because he had the capability to halt their indifference to life itself. Kennedy would have had Obama, Reid and Pelosi arrested for treason. Later, one of the Democrat's own killed another Kennedy because Robert too would have had the likes of Obama arrested for Communist subversion.
Every single platform and concept pushed on America by Democrats is opposite of the Kennedy Liberal tradition. Democrats embracing Kennedy today in any way is an Orwellian lie and horrible sickness.
You wouldn't know a Marxist if Groucho put his foot up your sorry ass! To you and your ilk anyone to the left of Hitler is a communist!
coke cain

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#16 Nov 23, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I agree he was the best, what we have now are COMMUNISTS.
don't warry;) Obamakerry wil conservice!!;-00
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a Marxist if Groucho put his foot up your sorry ass! To you and your ilk anyone to the left of Hitler is a communist!
Shouldn't you be out playing "knockout" on some 80 year old White woman?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#18 Nov 24, 2013
Sirhan Sirhan was also a leftest-that killed Bobby Kennedy. They call the TEAparty violent, when have they ever been violent?LOL....The left is violent whenever they can't get their way.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#19 Nov 24, 2013
see the light wrote:
Sirhan Sirhan was also a leftest-that killed Bobby Kennedy. They call the TEAparty violent, when have they ever been violent?LOL....The left is violent whenever they can't get their way.
When Bill Ayers wrote his radical treatise, "Prarie Fire", one of the persons he dedicated his book to was Sirhan Sirhan.

That later came back to bite him when he was seeking emeritus status from the University of Illinois.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2010/09/24/bi...

"The vote, at a U. of I. board meeting in Urbana, was unanimous and came after a passionate speech by board chair Christopher Kennedy, who invoked the 1968 assassination of his father, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy..."

"He(Chris Kennedy) said he could not confer the title 'to a man whose body of work includes a book dedicated in part to the man who murdered my father.' Kennedy was referring a 1974 book co-authored by Ayers,'Prairie Fire,' which was dedicated to a long list of people including Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan..."
see the light

El Paso, TX

#20 Nov 24, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i'm not left at all...
Not at all. He was more of a conservative than one of the fools(Democrats) You guys would be calling for impeachment and would take a contract out on him. Sirhan Sirhan was a leftist too. He was cleaning out the mob so of course you guys couldn't stand that and killed Bobby Kennedy too.
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Nov 24, 2013
Lee Harvey Oswald denied killing Kennedy and he said "I'm a patsy". Therefore, it must be true; he was an innocent man. lol
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Nov 24, 2013
The man who killed Kennedy and P.O. Tippett was a guy by the name of A. Hidell, an alter ego.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 2 min 2all 53
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min IND 185,914
News How should the GOP approach immigration? 4 min Earl 323
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 5 min spocko 1,788
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,250,019
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 7 min Your Ex 391
News Gangs of youths rampage for 3rd day in Greece (Dec '08) 7 min Greekboy1989 722
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques Ottawa 191,821
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min messianic114 168,472
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 22 min Spaulding Smails 380
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min BOOM 332,267
More from around the web