Illinois lawmaker running for Congress out on bond after gun charge

Dec 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

An Illinois state senator running for former Democratic U.S. Representative Jesse Jackson Jr.'s seat in Congress was released on bond on Thursday, following his arrest for trying to bring a gun onto an airplane.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2012
Bring Jesse Jr to Justice

Aledo, IL

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Now that Jr is on his way to a destiny with Justice, maybe it is time for his constituancy to elect someone on the content of their character rather then the color of their skin.
independent

Centerville, IN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
JJ jr. will get off just like Maxine Walters, Eric Holder and Charlie Rangle did, if you're a black democrat politician you can not and WILL NOT be brought to justice or you are a RACIEST.
If you think Guam will tip over because of to many marines and you are a mental black democrat that's OK too, just ask Hank Johnson.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Who would have thought, a libral trying to smuggle a gun into a restricted area, and then will probably vote against gun right.
Otis B Driftwood

Southampton, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Bring Jesse Jr to Justice wrote:
Now that Jr is on his way to a destiny with Justice, maybe it is time for his constituancy to elect someone on the content of their character rather then the color of their skin.
When pigs fly. Even if OJ was running against the Virgin Mary blacks would still give him the overwhelming majority.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Obama's seat is cursed. They Obamatwats are bringing shame to this country.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2012
This is a typical DNC subject change, with all the markings of the ChicagoWay.

Since: Oct 08

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Bring Jesse Jr to Justice wrote:
great thought but it will never happen
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#10 Dec 7, 2012
How do you forget a gun in your carry on? Democrats want to be the only ones who can have guns.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Who would have thought, a libral trying to smuggle a gun into a restricted area, and then will probably vote against gun right.
He did vote against Concealed Carry.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#12 Dec 7, 2012
The NRA should be leaping to his defense.
Where is LaPierre?

Location hidden

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
The NRA should be leaping to his defense.
Where is LaPierre?
Illinois does not have concealed carry so I'm curious how he got a permit to carry off duty.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
So the folks who wants guns everywhere, are against a Dem who brought a gun to the airport?

You'd think they would support him, demanding guns be allowed in airports.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
I could see how such a thing could happen if one isn't careful or in a hurry. But if you don't remember where your gun is and how it impacts where you are...then you're not being careful with your gun.

I gotta a baretta by the way! Nice one.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
So the folks who wants guns everywhere, are against a Dem who brought a gun to the airport?
You'd think they would support him, demanding guns be allowed in airports.
Why would they support him? He voted against concealed carry.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/politics/2012/12/tr...
Bluntforce

Canton, OH

#17 Dec 7, 2012
A typical liberal idiot. Cut out of the same cloth as his brother in crime, Braack Obama. Do as a say, not as I do. But don't most criminal's carry weapons?
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#18 Dec 7, 2012
All the criminals in Chicago carry weapons. They just don't want you to have one.

Since: Oct 08

#19 Dec 7, 2012
.25. Really,now? Piece of lying Obamaite shit. Seems to me all these stupid bastards think because THEY are fookin morons,everyone else must be,too.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#20 Dec 8, 2012
There is more truth to that then fiction. It is that Affirmative Action thing. They are not expected to be smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 2 min Truth is might 9,818
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 2 min Le Jimbo 1,380
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Coffee Party 256,250
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 6 min Roberto 1,750
5A VA employee, a crack house, and a lengthy fi... 6 min Sterkfontein Swar... 2
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 8 min Le Jimbo 21
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,100,238
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Le Jimbo 151,263
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••