In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49005 Jun 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
I keep asking and you keep ignoring the request, please read the house of lords reform bill 1999.
Members of the House of Lords are not elected.

They are appointed.

And the sun rises in the east.

This isn't good for your blood pressure, fatty: the vein is throbbing in your forehead.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49006 Jun 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
The lords spiritual are elected by the crown nominations commission.
Appointed.

(quote)
House of Lords Reform

What is the House of Lords?

The House of Lords is the second chamber of Parliament and is also called the Upper House. Because it is not elected, it does not have the same powers as the Commons, but it retains the right to revise and scrutinise the Government's actions and legislation.
(end)

Not elected.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49007 Jun 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Microsoft and IBM among others indicate that American English is a language.
Neither do and American English is a dialect.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#49008 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Tehehe.
Greetings, good eye
Good to see you around again.
SupaAFC

Sheffield, UK

#49009 Jul 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
Why not ask me again if North Korea is a democracy, Aunt Sally?
'spain what has to do with the United Kingdom being a monarchy.
You have had analogies explained to you plenty of times now. That you are still playing ignorant about understanding how basic literary devices work - that children learn in middle school - demonstrates extreme dishonesty on your part.

You speak nothing but contradiction and insults and get angry when people ignore your theatrics. Seriously, you need to grow up and spend time away from the computer.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49010 Jul 3, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
You have had analogies explained to you plenty of times now.
You don't know what they are, Aunt Sally.

And the straw mans you employee aren't analogies.

You are unable to utter the phrase: "I am wrong."

It is part of your narcissist personality disorder; I'm not here to repair it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49011 Jul 3, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
You speak nothing but contradiction and insults and get angry
~stomp stomp stomp~

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps throwing it back in my face!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49012 Jul 3, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
Seriously, you need to grow up and spend time away from the computer.
I put in the grids for heated tile floor this morning, SuperFAG, what did you do?

Or is prostitution still illegal and you can't talk about it?
SupaAFC

Sheffield, UK

#49015 Jul 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what they are, Aunt Sally.
Then explain how using North Korea's name to demonstrate the fallacy in your "United KING_dom" name argument is not an analogy.

Oh, wait, manchild never does explanations.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the straw mans you employee aren't analogies.
You mean, analogies that Barefoot does not want to be considered as analogies, are not analogies, even though he never explains what analogies actually are.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unable to utter the phrase: "I am wrong."
You are unable to explain how North Korea's name is not an analogy regarding your "United KING_dom" argument.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is part of your narcissist personality disorder; I'm not here to repair it.
You are here to provide comic relief when I have time to kill; that is your role.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I put in the grids for heated tile floor this morning, SuperFAG, what did you do?
I socialised with other people.
SupaAFC

Sheffield, UK

#49016 Jul 6, 2013
875 days have passed since Barefoot signed up on 13th February, 2011. With a post tally of 67,552, Barefoot posts an average of just over 72 posts a day. Let's be kind and remove 12 hours from Barefoot's normal day for sleep, eating, taking medicine from his carer and removing grids and whatnot from his floor.

With the remaining half of a day, that means our manchild friend posts an average of 6 posts an hour, or, a post every 10 minutes.

One post per ten minutes. Every day of the year. On average.

If anyone is tempted in "debating" with Barefoot, whether you are conservative, liberal, religious, non-religious, whatever, it is worth it only if you can accept that you are, honestly, debating with a lifeless contrarian with the mentality of a six year-old who will go on and on and on ad nauseum with the same refuted arguments.

If you are content with whack-a-mole, then you have come to the right place. Grab a mallet and happy whacking!
Drink The HivE

Anonymous Proxy

#49017 Jul 6, 2013
Spiritual Ascension Is In Progress People Slowly At The Moment But It Will Soon Pick Up And We Will All Know Divine Truth...

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1125947/thumbs/o-OB...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49018 Jul 6, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
875 days have passed since Barefoot signed up on 13th February, 2011. With a post tally of 67,552, Barefoot posts an average of just over 72 posts a day. Let's be kind and remove 12 hours from Barefoot's normal day for sleep, eating, taking medicine from his carer and removing grids and whatnot from his floor.
With the remaining half of a day, that means our manchild friend posts an average of 6 posts an hour, or, a post every 10 minutes.
One post per ten minutes. Every day of the year. On average.
If anyone is tempted in "debating" with Barefoot, whether you are conservative, liberal, religious, non-religious, whatever, it is worth it only if you can accept that you are, honestly, debating with a lifeless contrarian with the mentality of a six year-old who will go on and on and on ad nauseum with the same refuted arguments.
If you are content with whack-a-mole, then you have come to the right place. Grab a mallet and happy whacking!
barefoot2626 is a member of the US Entitlement Socieity(Welfare) which has been confirmed.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49019 Jul 6, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain how using North Korea's name to demonstrate the fallacy in your "United KING_dom" name argument is not an analogy.
What United KING_dom argument?

Are you going to be the last person on earth to pretend the United KING_dom is not a monarchy?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49020 Jul 6, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
You mean, analogies that Barefoot does not want to be considered as analogies, are not analogies,
You don't know what the basic parts of speech are, SuperFAG, and I'm not inclined to teach them to you.

Just laugh and laugh and laugh at you when you make a fool of yourself.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49021 Jul 6, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
I socialised with other people.
Not if they see you coming, SuperFAG.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49022 Jul 6, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
875 days have passed since Barefoot signed up on 13th February, 2011. With a post tally of 67,552, Barefoot posts an average of just over 72 posts a day.
It's a hobby and keeps me off the streets.

It seems spend your time pleasuring men.

Whatever floats your boat.

PS: I don't use other aliases and don't pretend to have conversations with sock puppets.
SupaAFC

Sheffield, UK

#49024 Jul 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What United KING_dom argument?
Your claims that because countries like the UK and Sweden have words like "King" in their names, then they are therefore monarchies.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to be the last person on earth to pretend the United KING_dom is not a monarchy?
The UK "is" a country. Whatever your "is" is supposed to allude is lost on everybody.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what the basic parts of speech are, SuperFAG, and I'm not inclined to teach them to you.
You never "teach" anybody anything. When cornered, like here, you simply hurl insults and bluster.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a hobby
Sitting alone in front of a computer, everyday, including Christmas, arguing with people from other parts of the world, is without doubt the most depressing "hobby" I have ever heard from anyone.

You need to get a life, manchild. Interact with real people. Learn how to be a big boy.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
and keeps me off the streets.
I suppose every cloud has a silver lining.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49025 Jul 7, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claims that because countries like the UK and Sweden have words like "King" in their names, then they are therefore monarchies.
I suppose every cloud has a silver lining.
Funny how you cannot find that claim and I can show you the many dozens of times I dozens of definitions for monarchy.

You could have taken your pick.

It is almost unfathomable for someone too be so narcissistic he would rather insist the United KING_dom is other than a monarchy rather than to admit he was wrong.

Almost, eh, Shug?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49026 Jul 7, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<
The UK "is" a country. Whatever your "is" is supposed to allude is lost on everybody.
Thanks for admitting I have you cornered.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49027 Jul 7, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
Sitting alone in front of a computer, everyday, including Christmas, arguing with people from other parts of the world
So you celebrate Christmas, NotBot?

It does not surprise me that you are a phoney atheist, either.

Funny how someone could have such a huge ego that he would argue with someone about the same thing, posting hundreds of times, and complain about the other person responding to his posts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So yah know, I celebrate our country's Declaration of Independence from the monarchy that has shriveled down as to fit in one time zone and soon: not even the complete island.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 2 min Le Jimbo 199
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,153,339
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,732
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 131,905
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 min WeTheSheeple 4,952
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 4 min INFIDEL 1
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 6 min Uncle Bob 1,369
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Some R Talking Smack 293,092
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 30 min Foster 25
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 1 hr Bottleson 24
More from around the web