Tiger Woods on golf with Obama: 'We won'

Full story: CNN 14
It's an invitation one doesn't turn down, as Tiger Woods said: the offer to hit the links with the president. Full Story

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#1 Feb 19, 2013
When we elected/re-elected President Obama America won… “we won”… we all won.
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When we elected/re-elected President Obama America won…“we won”… we all won.
Yeah, and all the taxpayers lost. Bet we also paid for the other.....to.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Two losers won? How ironic, hey?

Lapeer, MI

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Truly losing is when you lost but think you've won, Loser.

The President & his AG

#8 Feb 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly losing is when you lost but think you've won, Loser.
Truly losing your mind is claiming that winning is truly losing because you’re the loser on the losing end…

Hey loser, that’s loser talk… STFU loser, LOL!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
From a man who got his blond haired and blue eyed trophy wife using each other and giving the finger to all da sisters out there. Later in dat marriage he learned da system has levels. Lots of levels. You gotta love winning. Except someone else ends up paying. Dat be da sucker middle class guy who plays by da rules. But he iz wizing up and iz learning da system now. Be afraid, be very afraid! But you won't. So da slow death of America will continue or da quick end from a financial collapse will give us the chance to show our love. And if people like yourself who profess their views utopian live through it, you will lament it for the years you have left on earth.

The President & his AG

#10 Feb 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> From a man who got his blond haired and blue eyed trophy wife using each other and giving the finger to all da sisters out there.
LOL, you are so stuck in the 80’s…

News Flash: No one (in relevant Main Stream America) cares about race and color in matters of love and marriage. If you ever wonder why your side lost so badly look no further that the comment that you just posted. But it just shows how desperate and in pain you truly are, and it also shows how pathetic and stuck in the past you are as well. I truly enjoy laughing at your pain and stupidity… loser, LOL!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: No one (in relevant Main Stream America) cares about race and color in matters of love and marriage. If you ever wonder why your side lost so badly look no further that the comment that you just posted. But it just shows how desperate and in pain you truly are, and it also shows how pathetic and stuck in the past you are as well. I truly enjoy laughing at your pain and stupidity… loser, LOL!
You spend so much time talking about the far past, te past of slavery and hate that only you have said you experienced. You don't talk about the near past. I remember doing others work. I remember covering for others who were inferior with many issues. I remember people I worked with who moved up the ladder forcing the newer laws on people even as they knew the crap but it kept them important. i remember people in charge who were not qualified for it with very little experience and others below them including my level making the real decisions until they were acclimated over a few years. So screw you! Now go buy that car designed from a Korean. You know, the ones who lived off of dirt and huts 60 years ago. I see every day a police state forming with the law abusing others severely. I see the law who does gets killed by the population being mostly males and a high percentage white even though a third are female and are mostly worthless when it comes to real decisions of life. But the taxpayer pays. Oh they do! Oh we do! I am not a neanderthal. I am of common sense. I refuse to be a sucker anymore. and tha tis dangerous when a people do not care. Nations collapse and change. And we will. But the pain will come first. Before the rebirth begins again.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#12 Feb 20, 2013
So now Woods says Øbama has a 'good stick', and Biden said a while ago that Øbama has a 'big stick'? Why is Øbama showing other men his stick? Larry Sinclair seems to come to mind?

Lapeer, MI

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly losing your mind is claiming that winning is truly losing because you’re the loser on the losing end…
Hey loser, that’s loser talk… STFU loser, LOL!
Put your mouth back into your crotch. Make all the noise you want to there.

Loser:>

Lapeer, MI

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane laughter fits you well:>
Dirk

Medina, OH

#15 Feb 20, 2013
How much did it cost the taxpayers for this round of golf and also for Micheles trip the same weekend?

I thought this country had a debt problem?
jack

United States

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Two of a kind. Woods depends on thugs in the gallery to fix his golf ball, Obama depends on thugs at polling places to fix votes.

Lapeer, MI

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Dirk wrote:
How much did it cost the taxpayers for this round of golf and also for Micheles trip the same weekend?
I thought this country had a debt problem?
There is never a debt problem when using other people's money.

Thus, the Boy Messiah never has a debt problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min Earthling-1 32,811
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min ChristineM 117,498
Cruz candidacy would pull GOP further to the right 32 min Swedenforever 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min Quirky 265,805
Blacks Fear Man Found Hung In Mississippi Wasn'... (Jan '11) 37 min Swedenforever 105
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 39 min Swedenforever 213
Obama NSA Reform Draws Congressional Criticism (Jan '14) 45 min Swedenforever 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min Tony Rome 1,115,621
Obama Rode in an Elevator With an Armed Man Who... 1 hr Jumper The wise 34
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr John316 155,559

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE