Pa. pastor unrepentant over son's gay...

Pa. pastor unrepentant over son's gay wedding

There are 42 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Pa. pastor unrepentant over son's gay wedding. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

A state senator and former gubernatorial candidate was critically injured Tuesday after being assaulted at his Virginia home, and another person was found dead inside the home, police and hospital officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Thank you, brother!
Claude

Montréal, Canada

#3 Nov 19, 2013
I'm glad the church kicked this queer lover to the curb!
david traversa

Argentina

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Why should he be repentant ?!! He can now move towards real Christianity and leave the pseudos to a certain and inevitable failure .
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Claude wrote:
I'm glad the church kicked this queer lover to the curb!
Running a kangaroo court is dangerous business for the church though
It survives on an all-volunteer membership that can head out the door at anytime
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2013
Leftists, atheists and deviants have been invading the churches more in the last couple decades because they've seen and been encouraged by the Communist controlled Democrat Party as they've undermined Christian religion and actually supported the radical Islamists throughout the world. These diabolical forces have attempted to undermine Christian Scripture itself.

Do not lose heart! The Christ of the New and Old Testament has already won against these Satanist animals. We must not be lukewarm. We must put on the armor of the Word of God, continuing in our charity, but calling demons for what they are and exposing them for how they operate.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Leftists, atheists and deviants have been invading the churches more in the last couple decades because they've seen and been encouraged by the Communist controlled Democrat Party as they've undermined Christian religion and actually supported the radical Islamists throughout the world. These diabolical forces have attempted to undermine Christian Scripture itself.
Do not lose heart! The Christ of the New and Old Testament has already won against these Satanist animals. We must not be lukewarm. We must put on the armor of the Word of God, continuing in our charity, but calling demons for what they are and exposing them for how they operate.
You're too paranoid to be rational
po'thang
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too paranoid to be rational
po'thang
You're not spending your time degrading and insulting this pastor like you do others, who claim the Christian faith.

Hypocrite demon scum.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 19, 2013
Let me guess, you also post as Blonde Queen?
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#11 Nov 19, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Leftists, atheists and deviants...
Jesus hates me, this I know, Cordwainer Trout tells me so. Good luck with that by the way. Love the whole do unto others feel of it. And y'all are left wondering why you've lost.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#14 Nov 19, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus hates me, this I know, Cordwainer Trout tells me so...
Ha, good reply! But isn't it reassuring to know that we have people like Cordwainer to tell us exactly what god thinks? Otherwise, how would we know the mind of this invisible imaginary being?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15 Nov 20, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Leftists, atheists and deviants have been invading the churches more in the last couple decades because they've seen and been encouraged by the ....
Why would you worry about it, even if it weren't some silly fantasy created in your own mind?

It's not like you're Christian.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#16 Nov 20, 2013
The only ones who should be repentant are those "fellow pastors" who judged him. It's very sad that "christians" in this day and age would expect someone to abandon their child in favor of some repugnant arbitrary rule of religion. I try to be tolerant of religion, but they really make it difficult these days.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#17 Nov 20, 2013
If Cordwainer Trout is really what Jesus had in mind, it's amazing the faith has survived this long. Thank their God that all His self-professed Christians are like that.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
First ... you'll
HAVE to
Cry me a RIVER
-n-
BUILD a bridge
:D
ok.

We've been building bridges between most of the stones you builders reject for some time. Why do you think that we've been winning? Slowly, one stone at a time.

Best wishes,

+Mama Pontifactrix
Apostle

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Nov 20, 2013
Kwares ort not to git marreed. Marreeg is sposed to be tween a man n' wooman.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 20, 2013
Apostle wrote:
Kwares ort not to git marreed. Marreeg is sposed to be tween a man n' wooman.
Who says? Did I vote for him?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#21 Nov 20, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Why does your god play his own version of Risk with his creations, pitting them against one-another in war rather than helping them reconcile their differences and bringing them together peacefully? Why is his cause to drive his followers to dehumanize other people, reducing our differences to the influence of magical, malicious creatures? How are the sane people of the world, who are only trying to find the best fit between themselves and those who are different from themselves, supposed to take this doctrine of war and magic seriously?

Stop adding to the conflict of the world by opposing the freedoms of those who simply do not wish to be exactly like you. If you see wisdoms in Christianity that apply to your life, then live them. But don't use them to answer some "call" to villainize and restrict the lives of your fellow humans. If there really is some "Supreme Being" in the universe, that cannot be his plan. If it IS, then maybe people should reconsider whether he is worth worshipping.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#22 Nov 20, 2013
Congrats to these antigay so-called "christians," who come off as massively satanic, infected scumbags.

It's hard to believe they have *NO* self-perception which is showing them just how filthily and demonically they're behaving -- but so be it.

As others have pointed out, here and elsewhere, this is why they are *LOSING* and will continue very, very definitively to do so.

Bites shit to be them *shrug*.

Location hidden

#23 Nov 20, 2013
hi hi wrote:
Congrats to these antigay so-called "christians," who come off as massively satanic, infected scumbags.
It's hard to believe they have *NO* self-perception which is showing them just how filthily and demonically they're behaving -- but so be it.
As others have pointed out, here and elsewhere, this is why they are *LOSING* and will continue very, very definitively to do so.
Bites shit to be them *shrug*.
Welcome back!
Apostle

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Nov 20, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says? Did I vote for him?
Yore Lord n' Savyer Jaysis Krast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 1 min Lemont 58
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min red and right 192,495
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,252,369
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Jay 186,653
News George Pataki calls on Trump to stop 'divisive ... 4 min Anonymous 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min NTR1 333,288
News Did sanctuary law lead to slaying? 5 min tod see the light 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 16 min xxxrayted 150
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 50 min Responsibility 133
More from around the web