Would an assault weapons ban work?

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 3,771

When Adam Lanza shot 26 people in Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, he used a Bushmaster AR-15 , a popular style of semiautomatic rifle that can rapidly fire multiple high-velocity rounds, according to law enforcement officials.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3655 Feb 6, 2013
Say its good in my bum wrote:
Obama = two wars
Bush's wars, Bum.

It's in all the history books.

Location hidden

#3656 Feb 6, 2013
Melman68 wrote:
You are completely filled with hate and that why you got kicked off the Huffington post and several other blog sites, twitter accounts
You are Huffing again, Muffinman. I am sure they explained to you in health class before you dropped out of school what inhaling paint fumes would to to your brains and here you are to prove it.

PS: I have never 'tweeted' in my life. I think it's something you you queens do, your alternate lifestyle stuff.

Location hidden

#3657 Feb 6, 2013
Melman68 wrote:
Where do over 2/3rds of these homicides take place? Mostly
Most frequent homocides are within the immediate family and circle of friends.

By far.

Mostly cowards like you who are not man enough to take it around back.

++
MILWAUKEE-- A woman who claimed to be the ex-girlfriend of a homicide victim showed up at the scene of the crime Monday to tell the media that he was a good provider to their 13 year old daughter.

The Milwaukee Police Department arrested a 32 year old woman for a fatal shooting inside a home near 48Th and Wright around 7:30 a.m Monday.

Police say the victim was A 35-year-old Milwaukee man who was shot during an argument with the woman and died at the scene.

++

YOurs, Tinkerbelle?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/06/art...

++

Family gun...

By Dana M. Nichols
also by Zachary K. Johnson
Record Staff Writers
February 04, 2013 12:00 AM

MURPHYS - Calaveras County residents responded with shock and grief Sunday as they learned that a Little League coach, author and former airline pilot had shot his two teenage children to death and then turned the gun on himself at their home in one of the region's most exclusive neighborhoods.

The Calaveras County Sheriff's Office reported Sunday that deputies who arrived at the home on Sandalwood Drive in the Forest Meadows neighborhood of Murphys found Phillip Marshall, 54, dead in a pool of blood inside the front door.

His children, Alex Marshall, 17, and Macaila Marshall, 14, were dead on a couch. All had been shot once in the head with a handgun.

The family dog, also shot to death, was found in a bedroom.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3660 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter and complete (as well as unsourced) garbage. Obamacare is designed to PROVIDE coverage, not take it away. If certain irresponsible corporations deny hours/healthcare to workers, they will have the opportunity to purchase it at a heavily-reduced price through state exchanges.
You really don't have any idea how it works, do you el Contrario?:)
Liberals, lie even when they don't have to........

FactCheck.org called out Senator Harry Reid for being doubly wrong in his claim that Congress has already cut $2.6 trillion from projected future deficits by reducing non-defense programs alone.

The site explained that not only did the legislation he referred to applied to both security and non-security spending, but that a considerable part of the deficit reduction came from tax increases and not spending cuts.

The worst part? The senator made the same erroneous statement twice. Reid made the affirmations on ABC's "This Week" on Feb. 3rd, were he also added that further deficit reduction should include more tax increases and cuts in military spending.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/02/06/Harry-Reid ...
for real

Evans City, PA

#3661 Feb 7, 2013
Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country. It also has the highest gun related crimes in the country. Why??? Because the criminals have the guns gun control only hurts honest citizens the criminals will always have them. Take the guns and crime rate will go through the roof nation wide.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3662 Feb 7, 2013
for real wrote:
Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country. It also has the highest gun related crimes in the country. Why??? Because the criminals have the guns gun control only hurts honest citizens the criminals will always have them. Take the guns and crime rate will go through the roof nation wide.
It already is in liberal land. LA, DC, Chicago, NYC, Bronx, Camden, Detroit and of course Philly.

Location hidden

#3664 Feb 7, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
because they get them from the redneck states by trading them for sex with goats!
Is that why you got that stump cut down to 28" pookie. To manage your short comings.

Location hidden

#3665 Feb 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's wars, Bum.
watch and listen closely
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#3666 Feb 7, 2013
stinkfoot0000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's wars, Bum.
Obama owns them now, dooosh, as well as the economy. In fact escalated Afghan. Where's Code Pink(o)?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#3667 Feb 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's something you you queens do, your alternate lifestyle stuff.
You protest too much, Nancy:

"Some studies have shown that people who are homophobic are more likely to have repressed homosexual desires"
-Summarized in an American Psychological Association press release, August 1996: "New Study Links Homophobia with Homosexual Arousal"

The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#3668 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>HOW I LEARNED TO LOVE THE DRONES AND BLOWING PEOPLE UP, But hate the guns........A New Book by Barack Huessin Obama, ghost written by Bill (the bomber Ayers).
I've repeatedly attacked both Bush AND Obama for drone strikes, asshat, so take that argument and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Your side lapped this up when Bush was doing it, but now hate Obama for the same actions. You're utter and complete hypocrites.

Progress, not Denial

#3669 Feb 7, 2013
for real wrote:
Show proof that every city/locality with strict gun laws has seen gun violence increase, while every one with looser or concealed-carry laws has seem the violence decrease.

Thanks.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#3670 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've repeatedly attacked both Bush AND Obama for drone strikes, asshat, so take that argument and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Your side lapped this up when Bush was doing it, but now hate Obama for the same actions. You're utter and complete hypocrites.
Bush wasn't targeting non-combatant US citizens whao are deemed "threats", you imbecile!

Location hidden

#3672 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Show proof that every city/locality with strict gun laws has seen gun violence increase, while every one with looser or concealed-carry laws has seem the violence decrease.
Thanks.
Twiddle De and Twiddle dumb. You need help. Call affirmative street schools, they may teach you how to be coherent.

Progress, not Denial

#3673 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Twiddle De and Twiddle dumb. You need help. Call affirmative street schools, they may teach you how to be coherent.
That wasn't proof. That was you being stupid again. But then, you can't fix stupid, can you?:)

Progress, not Denial

#3674 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Twiddle De and Twiddle dumb. You need help. Call affirmative street schools, they may teach you how to be coherent.
It's also funny that someone asking another poster to be "coherent" himself misspells 'tweedle dee and tweedle dum' so badly. Were you raised by wolves?:)

Progress, not Denial

#3675 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
BTW, au Jimbo, what is an "affirmative street school?" Was it there you learned to post? What country was it in, which language did they speak?:)

Location hidden

#3676 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't proof. That was you being stupid again. But then, you can't fix stupid, can you?:)
what proof moron, proof of another moronic splattering of mush from your keyboard. We see it everyday in your post.

Location hidden

#3677 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, au Jimbo, what is an "affirmative street school?" Was it there you learned to post? What country was it in, which language did they speak?:)
well I see your problem, because it wasn't ebonics.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#3678 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're utter and complete hypocrites.
Professor Fartsack, I think asshat is more applicable to you amoral, leftist/communists. Whatever, your asinine, extremely deluded comments will not go unanswered. It is YOU who is the utter and complete hypocrite as bad as anyone on all of topix. Man I'm glad I'm not you and have to live in your nightmare of a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,142,203
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Duped 162,838
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min TurkanaBoy 126,948
House expected to pass Keystone bill 7 min Le Duped 144
The alleged rape at a University of Virginia fr... 11 min Grubbing Grubers 1
Yes, those Kim Kardashian photos are about race 11 min Spotted Girl 45
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 12 min Le Duped 101
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Coffee Party 282,153
Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom 42 min Cordwainer Trout 1
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr R12 Freon 8,311
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 6 hr Your Ex 24

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE