The NRA's Wayne LaPierre Has the Bloo...

The NRA's Wayne LaPierre Has the Blood of Connecticut Students On His Hands

There are 148 comments on the Common Dreams story from Dec 15, 2012, titled The NRA's Wayne LaPierre Has the Blood of Connecticut Students On His Hands. In it, Common Dreams reports that:

The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence has a 62-page list of mass shootings in America since 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Common Dreams.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#145 Dec 30, 2012
NSN wrote:
<quoted text>People like you are the reason why the world cannot stand America. You aren't anywhere near the greatest country on earth. You are full of racists, neanderthals, and you are completely outdated on nearly everything. You are struggling with issues that the rest of the world left behind years ago, and laughs at you're failure to deal with because the solutions are 'unamerican'.
Arguing with you is quite simply, like shooting fish in a barrel. Quite ironic really!
You're an idiot! Our country is in a sht hole because we let the UN make decisions now. We don't have a red blooded true American in office anymore. But for our country to be such a failure to you, everybody sure begs for our help when the sht hits the ceiling huh? What the hell has your country ever did for anyone? And we're the leading country in technology! China is a copycat thief, and Japan borrows our defense system to protect their azzes. The UK is just a small pizz ant compared to anything! Just one of our military branch with its "outdated" stuff could wipe your whole countries existence away. So know your place kid.
Laurie Taylor

London, UK

#146 Dec 31, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot! Our country is in a sht hole because we let the UN make decisions now. We don't have a red blooded true American in office anymore. But for our country to be such a failure to you, everybody sure begs for our help when the sht hits the ceiling huh? What the hell has your country ever did for anyone? And we're the leading country in technology! China is a copycat thief, and Japan borrows our defense system to protect their azzes. The UK is just a small pizz ant compared to anything! Just one of our military branch with its "outdated" stuff could wipe your whole countries existence away. So know your place kid.
what have we ever done?...err, well other than giving the USA the English language, founding the country in the first place with English settlers...fighting two world wars, discovering DNA, emancipating women, ending slavery, inventing most innovations of the industrial revolution not a lot really...I could go on but that might get boring.

Wow you rednecks really are quite defensive...you need to get a grip on that, take a deep breath now.

Since: Aug 12

Collinsville, IL

#148 Dec 31, 2012
Actually the reason that we speak the English language is because when the congress voted on when English or German should be the official language of congress they voted English.
__When a Bill of Rights was discussed many influential persons thought that it was unnecessary, since "every educated Englishman knows his rights." And the deaths, suffering and evils, that had created their necessity.
___They decided not to fight that battle since it did little but waste time, and the fight would waste more.

"Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."

“NSA”

Location hidden

#149 Dec 31, 2012
Laurie Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>what have we ever done?...err, well other than giving the USA the English language, founding the country in the first place with English settlers...fighting two world wars, discovering DNA, emancipating women, ending slavery, inventing most innovations of the industrial revolution not a lot really...I could go on but that might get boring.

Wow you rednecks really are quite defensive...you need to get a grip on that, take a deep breath now.
Well congratulation to you're little contributions! I could go on and about our contributions, but good lord that would take the rest of of my life. You're btching about America on good ole American made site, topix, on the good ole American made Internet! How ironic! Ha! Far as redneck, you dam right!! Us rednecks kick azz and make sht happens! When the world is in trouble who do they turn too?? We all know it's the USA baby! When a country gets invaded who they call on? USA!! When mother nature is kicking azz who they beg for aid?? The good ole USA!! If the UK gets invaded who in the hell you think is gonna come save your lil sissy azzes?? Us dam rednecks in the USA!! We can and do get sht done! Don't forget when we was only 13 lil colonies we beat england! What makes us look bad now, is the idiots in office making bad decisions! Far as us citizens, we're happy with being left the fck alone and minding our own business! It's our dam leaders that are the ones that can't seem to do that! Most people that hate America have misplaced anger! It's the leaders doing the Dumbazz sht, not us citizens. But we'll still pull through all their mistakes. I think going over the fiscal cliff is a good thing! A big wake up call to the idiots that keep electing idiots in office! The strong will survive and the leeches of our society won't! Then we can get our sht in order and concentrate on our country first!
Anglo saxon 18

UK

#150 Jan 1, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot! Our country is in a sht hole because we let the UN make decisions now. We don't have a red blooded true American in office anymore. But for our country to be such a failure to you, everybody sure begs for our help when the sht hits the ceiling huh? What the hell has your country ever did for anyone? And we're the leading country in technology! China is a copycat thief, and Japan borrows our defense system to protect their azzes. The UK is just a small pizz ant compared to anything! Just one of our military branch with its "outdated" stuff could wipe your whole countries existence away. So know your place kid.
we know our place cleetus, it's on a little island that that will be here long after America has gone down the shit pan, after several visits I know there's fcuk all united about the united states, the so called melting pot is a bad joke, many of your big city's are run by blacks for blacks and resemble 3 rd world countries, the Hispanics are taking over the west and before long will outnumber whites, you've got a long border that will one day be over run by the millions of poor people in south America, and as for one of the branches of your military being able to wipe us out, you dont seem to realise this little island has nuclear weapons, America is our hired help, if there's a war we'll give you a whistle and let you
Do the dying. suckers

“NSA”

Location hidden

#151 Jan 1, 2013
Anglo saxon 18 wrote:
<quoted text>we know our place cleetus, it's on a little island that that will be here long after America has gone down the shit pan, after several visits I know there's fcuk all united about the united states, the so called melting pot is a bad joke, many of your big city's are run by blacks for blacks and resemble 3 rd world countries, the Hispanics are taking over the west and before long will outnumber whites, you've got a long border that will one day be over run by the millions of poor people in south America, and as for one of the branches of your military being able to wipe us out, you dont seem to realise this little island has nuclear weapons, America is our hired help, if there's a war we'll give you a whistle and let you
Do the dying. suckers
Well I see your idiocy on military is that of a school girl. Having a nuke is no big deal, we have a missile shield, but I would hope one would get through and hit some sht hole like washington or colorado to ensure your whole country to ashes. See, just out navy could make your lil pizz ant country a desert. They prolly carry more nukes with just that branch than your whole country's arsenal. And if this country goes to the sht pot, it won't effect me any. I can live off the land just fine, plus with my solar panels and other grid free things, my life won't change much, actually I'll smile knowing all the free loading leeches in this country and the other countries leeches will starve to death. Far as your country are y'all even allowed to pizz without permission? Y'all are basically in a concentration camp. I see y'all getting yalls azz beat for trying to rally on tv and you tube. I'd rather live in the woods here than moved to your dictated pos country. And you can hate on America all you want, but I see you visited multiple times! Lol must like it a little! And you are on an American owned site now, playing on american made Internet, and I bet 99 percent of all the movies you watch and music you listen to if from the good ole US of A! Ha! You know it's true! I mean really, what good movies and music does your sht whole have? None that I seen. And far as the border, hell font make me sht none or affect me none! Far as whites not being the majority of the race, is actually a good thing! See you really don't know sht about our policies! The lesser races get special treatment just for that fact! One policy is called affirmative action. Hell once we're not the majority of the population we'll get all kinds of new perks!! Cheaper for college, entitled to more grants and stuff. Being a minority is a blessing of perks. You wouldn't know about any of that stuff though, ur dictator suppresses ur learning. But you did help bring up a point, as you mentioned, like you came here, and the people from the borders, as well as many more from other countries!! It's easy to see everyone wants to come here! It's a place where you can start from dirt and become a millionaire! Who do y'all have climbing fences and swimming a river and digging tunnels to get to your sht hole country?? Oh that's right!! Nobody!! Noone wakes up and ever thinks, hmmm I wonder what's going on in the UK!! Ha! But yet, here you are all up in our kool aid!! Obsessed with us!! Everybody begs for our help and constantly obsesses over what were doing! Your proof of that! Ha! Now go to bed before your police state see's you up and arrests you!!
Anglo saxon 18

UK

#152 Jan 2, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see your idiocy on military is that of a school girl. Having a nuke is no big deal, we have a missile shield, but I would hope one would get through and hit some sht hole like washington or colorado to ensure your whole country to ashes. See, just out navy could make your lil pizz ant country a desert. They prolly carry more nukes with just that branch than your whole country's arsenal. And if this country goes to the sht pot, it won't effect me any. I can live off the land just fine, plus with my solar panels and other grid free things, my life won't change much, actually I'll smile knowing all the free loading leeches in this country and the other countries leeches will starve to death. Far as your country are y'all even allowed to pizz without permission? Y'all are basically in a concentration camp. I see y'all getting yalls azz beat for trying to rally on tv and you tube. I'd rather live in the woods here than moved to your dictated pos country. And you can hate on America all you want, but I see you visited multiple times! Lol must like it a little! And you are on an American owned site now, playing on american made Internet, and I bet 99 percent of all the movies you watch and music you listen to if from the good ole US of A! Ha! You know it's true! I mean really, what good movies and music does your sht whole have? None that I seen. And far as the border, hell font make me sht none or affect me none! Far as whites not being the majority of the race, is actually a good thing! See you really don't know sht about our policies! The lesser races get special treatment just for that fact! One policy is called affirmative action. Hell once we're not the majority of the population we'll get all kinds of new perks!! Cheaper for college, entitled to more grants and stuff. Being a minority is a blessing of perks. You wouldn't know about any of that stuff though, ur dictator suppresses ur learning. But you did help bring up a point, as you mentioned, like you came here, and the people from the borders, as well as many more from other countries!! It's easy to see everyone wants to come here! It's a place where you can start from dirt and become a millionaire! Who do y'all have climbing fences and swimming a river and digging tunnels to get to your sht hole country?? Oh that's right!! Nobody!! Noone wakes up and ever thinks, hmmm I wonder what's going on in the UK!! Ha! But yet, here you are all up in our kool aid!! Obsessed with us!! Everybody begs for our help and constantly obsesses over what were doing! Your proof of that! Ha! Now go to bed before your police state see's you up and arrests you!!
Ha your one of these doomsday paranoid freaks,America is ok to visit, fcuk living there tho, now go slobber over that bullshit bible you fools believe in. Your military is big but 2nd rate, you got used as bitches by a bunch of Vietnamese farmers, your plainly a nut job, living in a forest someplace in Hicksville USA.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#154 Jan 2, 2013
Anglo saxon 18 wrote:
<quoted text>Ha your one of these doomsday paranoid freaks,America is ok to visit, fcuk living there tho, now go slobber over that bullshit bible you fools believe in. Your military is big but 2nd rate, you got used as bitches by a bunch of Vietnamese farmers, your plainly a nut job, living in a forest someplace in Hicksville USA.
Well I see I made you piss your panties, and far as Vietnam, again I see you have no real world understanding of anything! Prolly not your fault, I'm sure your dictator makes y'all read their edited version of history. Pulling out cause them lil yellow fckers breed like roaches got real expensive trying to shoot all em. See that's back when we had people in office that understood a budget! But that was like 60 years ago.
And nah I'm not a doomsday person, but I'm not an idiot either. History(the unedited dictator version that yall dont get) has taught me that no kingdom last forever! All the mighty ones throughout the end of times has fallen, and history has a tendency to repeat itself. And had we got not got involved in wwII ur azz would be speaking German right now! Hell kicked Japan's azz and then finished up in wwII the Germans was kicking all yalls azzes till we had to save others azzes again! And we have a 2nd rate military??? Bahahaha you and I both know your just being intentionally stupid and silly now! And about your visiting here again! You can stop all that silly nonsense! People don't visit places they hate or think is a sht hole! Like for an example, I think pretty much all of the middle east is a big dusty sht hole and north korea is a horrible dumb too, do therefore I'm not the slightest bit interested in visiting it! So see, you just have a pizz poor argument with weak points and pretty much just reaching trying to pull stupid sht out ur back pocket to say! Like the bible part, see that's where your dictator is suppressing your basic rights as a human again! People are able to believe and worship anything they want here! Which is far better than HAVING to worship yalls incestuous kings and queens bs!! Have you been made to kiss their feet or suck their toes or whatever it is them weirdos do?? Lmao and were called the rednecks when y'all kings and queens are just backwood cousin fckin castle of incest!! Ewwww that's just sick sht!! That's how smart you fckers are! But I see ole lil prince incest got em an American,) ha! Yea how about that! Now you go back to playing on your American made Internet and update your American made Facebook status to I hate America but oh how I see the irony of only being able to voice it on my American invented stuff!! Lmfao that too funny on the irony of that!
Grant

Chillicothe, MO

#155 Jan 2, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see I made you piss your panties, and far as Vietnam, again I see you have no real world understanding of anything! Prolly not your fault, I'm sure your dictator makes y'all read their edited version of history. Pulling out cause them lil yellow fckers breed like roaches got real expensive trying to shoot all em. See that's back when we had people in office that understood a budget! But that was like 60 years ago.
And nah I'm not a doomsday person, but I'm not an idiot either. History(the unedited dictator version that yall dont get) has taught me that no kingdom last forever! All the mighty ones throughout the end of times has fallen, and history has a tendency to repeat itself. And had we got not got involved in wwII ur azz would be speaking German right now! Hell kicked Japan's azz and then finished up in wwII the Germans was kicking all yalls azzes till we had to save others azzes again! And we have a 2nd rate military??? Bahahaha you and I both know your just being intentionally stupid and silly now! And about your visiting here again! You can stop all that silly nonsense! People don't visit places they hate or think is a sht hole! Like for an example, I think pretty much all of the middle east is a big dusty sht hole and north korea is a horrible dumb too, do therefore I'm not the slightest bit interested in visiting it! So see, you just have a pizz poor argument with weak points and pretty much just reaching trying to pull stupid sht out ur back pocket to say! Like the bible part, see that's where your dictator is suppressing your basic rights as a human again! People are able to believe and worship anything they want here! Which is far better than HAVING to worship yalls incestuous kings and queens bs!! Have you been made to kiss their feet or suck their toes or whatever it is them weirdos do?? Lmao and were called the rednecks when y'all kings and queens are just backwood cousin fckin castle of incest!! Ewwww that's just sick sht!! That's how smart you fckers are! But I see ole lil prince incest got em an American,) ha! Yea how about that! Now you go back to playing on your American made Internet and update your American made Facebook status to I hate America but oh how I see the irony of only being able to voice it on my American invented stuff!! Lmfao that too funny on the irony of that!
B_Rad- you are my new idol haha! I loved reading that shit you wrote I am so tired of everyone talking shit on America I am not one to say negative things about other places around the world because I understand there are some unfortunate people out there who were born without a choice in the matter of where they live, their beliefs, or the understanding of why we in the USA do the things we do. But the reason we fight for this as the foreigners call it a .."outdated, white mans only hope of survival second amendment is because one we have the right to, and two because that is what our forefathers expected of us and if we start letting go or not fighting for what's ours now then the landslide will never stop, and Obama is a shitty president no different then the worlds other leaders around the world and uses his beliefs and power to shape our nation around kind of what a dictator would do. And as the minority we lost the election twice. But I will say that is about the only reason we are having this debate we are having right now in the first place because he went into presidency anti gun he was quite verbal about it. But you see he has no control the situation he's pissing in the wind and its too far down the road for him to stop anything. I really wish people would stop using false information when trying to show hatred toward us though if you are going to talk shit come into the fight with facts and the truth because if you do this you will realize you don't have much shit to say bad about us.
People kill people

Las Vegas, NV

#156 Jan 2, 2013
Kent Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it get any more stupid than this? Do you really think that boy could have killed 27 people with a pencil?
Might want to read this.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57559179/...

And China isn't allowed to own guns. Just goes to show that it doesn't matter what weapon is banned, people will find a way.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#157 Jan 2, 2013
People kill people wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to read this.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57559179/...
And China isn't allowed to own guns. Just goes to show that it doesn't matter what weapon is banned, people will find a way.
Let's just narrow the choices.
barry

Fort Payne, AL

#158 Jan 2, 2013
Laurie Taylor wrote:
"you sir are a moron , it has nothing to do with klan, idiot, it has to do with common sense and the fact that returned fire would have altered the outcome, and the question to you was if your kids had been in that school wuld you have wanted someone with a firearm to return fire to save lives, please answer the question in front of you and do not avoid it with senseless babble"
Well Mr Common Sense, you seem to be lacking any entirely. As a British & European citizen I am very proud to live in a society where gun ownership is considered backward, socially irresponsible and indeed mentally retarded behaviour. You are clearly beyond rescue so twisted and paranoid is your world outlook, I wish they'd put all you gun nuts in a single state and then we can let natural selection take care of the rest...you of course probably don't believe in that either.
British Crime stats American Crime stats
Assault victims 2.8% 1.2%
Ranked 2nd. 133% more than United States Ranked 11th.
Believe in police efficiency 72% 89%
Ranked 6th. Ranked 1st. 24% more than United Kingdom
Bribe payers index 7.2 6.2
Ranked 7th. 16% more than United States Ranked 9th.

Drug offences 183,419 per 100,000 people 560.1 per 100,000 people
Ranked 2nd. 326 times more than United States Ranked 4th.

Perception of safety > Walking in dark
70% 82%
Ranked 12th. Ranked 2nd. 17% more than United Kingdom
Police

Rape victims 0.9% 0.4%
Ranked 6th. 125% more than United States Ranked 13th.

Total crimes 6,523,706 11,877,218
Ranked 2nd. Ranked 1st. 82% more than United Kingdom

Total crime victims 26.4% 21.1%
Ranked 3rd. 25% more than United States Ranked 15th.
COMPARE BRITISH CRIME TO:

and so your crime statistics are similar if not higher than ours.
you have more assaults
you have a lot more drugs
you have more rapes
and you have more victims

yes we have more murders

how about this?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-an...
England has worse crime rate than the US, says Civitas study
England and Wales has one of the worst crime rates among developed nations for rapes, burglaries and robberies, a major report has found.
Joanna T

Dayton, OH

#159 Jan 2, 2013
Our right to keep & bear arms is under attack like never before... Peacefully push back by contacting your elected reps & demanding that they vote NO!! Have all your friends & Family do so also!! Here is a link to a petition, please take a look, sign it if you agree & pass it along to as many people as you can!!!https://petitions.whiteh ouse.gov/petition/disregard-an d-dismiss-senator-feinsteins-p roposed-gun-control-bill/dwW48 8QB
People kill people

Las Vegas, NV

#160 Jan 2, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just narrow the choices.
So it's ok to throw out the 2nd amendment in order to just narrow the choices of how you can kill someone? If youíre going to take away a right, how about taking the right never given in the constitution, right to privacy to the mentally ill?

Here are some ideas the government could do for gun control without hurting the 2nd amendment.
1. Require a background check on people who buy guns from private owners. Go to your local gun store and pay a $25 process fee to have a background check on the person you are selling a gun to.
2. Register all guns, if the gun is used in a crime and you sold that gun without a background check then both parties can be charged for that crime. All new gun sales must do #3 before sale.
3. Laser the serial numbers inside the barrel of the guns so they cannot be scratched off. Yes we have the technology it can be done.
4. All mentally unstable people cannot own or live in a place that has guns. Therapist and Psychologist are required to report all unstable patients that talk about wanting to kill someone or have a specific illness that might result in a violent crime.
5. All states should invoke a zero tolerance for people who use a gun or have a gun illegally. 25 years to life in jail for first offence no chance of parole even if you didnít fire the gun or kill anyone!

As a responsible gun owner I have no issues with any of these and would be happy to go down and register all my guns and even have the serial number laser inside my barrel. Look I just created a new service for gun shops.

Since: Aug 12

Saint Louis, MO

#161 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
2. Register all guns, if the gun is used in a crime and you sold that gun without a background check then both parties can be charged for that crime. All new gun sales must do #3 before sale.
4. All mentally unstable people cannot own or live in a place that has guns. Therapist and Psychologist are required to report all unstable patients that talk about wanting to kill someone or have a specific illness that might result in a violent crime.

5. All states should invoke a zero tolerance for people who use a gun or have a gun illegally. 25 years to life in jail for first offence no chance of parole even if you didnít fire the gun or kill anyone.
As a "responsible gun owner"
#2. All I can say is the Chinese thank you. The Soviets would but they collapsed before they could get their hands on the list. Maybe the Axis might have tried if they could get it.
#4. I dislike creating another free hunting zone for predators, better methods of securing weapons stored or worn.. heck yes.
#5. Who would be stupid enough to have a weapon and NOT practice with it, surely no "responsible" gun owner could even conceive of that.

The rest I'm sorry but you were actually talking about gun control and accidentally slipped in some predator control. That has to go on another list since real folks only talk about Guns, not weapons, or predator control.
NOTthechildren

Pottstown, PA

#162 Jan 3, 2013
Laurie Taylor wrote:
"you sir are a moron , it has nothing to do with klan, idiot, it has to do with common sense and the fact that returned fire would have altered the outcome, and the question to you was if your kids had been in that school wuld you have wanted someone with a firearm to return fire to save lives, please answer the question in front of you and do not avoid it with senseless babble"
Well Mr Common Sense, you seem to be lacking any entirely. As a British & European citizen I am very proud to live in a society where gun ownership is considered backward, socially irresponsible and indeed mentally retarded behaviour. You are clearly beyond rescue so twisted and paranoid is your world outlook, I wish they'd put all you gun nuts in a single state and then we can let natural selection take care of the rest...you of course probably don't believe in that either.
Isn't it ironic that many of countries that have the harshest antigun laws are many of the countries we've defended in the past and still have an active alliance & presence with to prevent things like invasion and/or armed incursions.

If the US had pulled the plug on every Europeon base after WWII I guarantee you most these same countries with harsh anti gun laws would either be communists or over loaded with personal arms. Being the sole or primary line of defense for your country would necessitate arming the citizenary. The attitude twards guns would change.

Many countries after WWII were banned from having arms by the allies to curb any chance of resurrecting an old cause. Japan with an extremely low gun murder rate wasn't even allowed to have a military for years because we, the US took over that role for them.

As alot of old US allies and NATO countries become more responsible for their own defense their attitudes tward guns in general will change.

Location hidden

#163 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
So it's ok to throw out the 2nd amendment in order to just narrow the choices of how you can kill someone? If youíre going to take away a right, how about taking the right never given in the constitution, right to privacy to the mentally ill?
Here are some ideas the government could do for gun control without hurting the 2nd amendment.
1. Require a background check on people who buy guns from private owners. Go to your local gun store and pay a $25 process fee to have a background check on the person you are selling a gun to.
3. Laser the serial numbers inside the barrel of the guns so they cannot be scratched off. Yes we have the technology it can be done.
5. All states should invoke a zero tolerance for people who use a gun or have a gun illegally. 25 years to life in jail for first offence no chance of parole even if you didnít fire the gun or kill anyone!
As a responsible gun owner I have no issues with any of these and would be happy to go down and register all my guns and even have the serial number laser inside my barrel. Look I just created a new service for gun shops.
Get your fellow gun fans to agree.
Grant

Chillicothe, MO

#164 Jan 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Get your fellow gun fans to agree.
I would agree with everything you said as a pro gun man myself. I feel as though this could be a way around not losing our American right to own guns. I understand there needs to be change and this is a very good way if doing it. We all win and still keep our second amendment. Problem is the government doesn't give two shits about kids dying they care about their person agenda to remove guns plain and simple. The kids being slaughtered is just their way easy way into getting a start in gun removal. While people are wanting a quick fix and not thinking straight. That is the only problem is we don't have intelligent politicians just a bunch of rich morons who we have too much power. They can't fix our problems and that's all there is to it. We need a governmental change of some sort to get back on track.
Grant

Chillicothe, MO

#165 Jan 3, 2013
Grant wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with everything you said as a pro gun man myself. I feel as though this could be a way around not losing our American right to own guns. I understand there needs to be change and this is a very good way if doing it. We all win and still keep our second amendment. Problem is the government doesn't give two shits about kids dying they care about their person agenda to remove guns plain and simple. The kids being slaughtered is just their way easy way into getting a start in gun removal. While people are wanting a quick fix and not thinking straight. That is the only problem is we don't have intelligent politicians just a bunch of rich morons who we have too much power. They can't fix our problems and that's all there is to it. We need a governmental change of some sort to get back on track.
This was intended to follow up on people kill people's thoughts.

Location hidden

#166 Jan 3, 2013
Grant wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are being overly cynical. Most people, even politicians, are not that callous. You sound as though the government engineered those murders of the children as a way of enacting gun laws. That's a little bizarre.

By the way, the second amendment is open to more than one interpretation. But that is another story, and one I've commented on in a number of posts on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min abe 1,745,232
News 'It's very humbling,' Huntington fire chief say... 5 min get a life 20
News Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russi... 13 min Annie Oakly 20
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Monday Blues 336,752
News Ryan eyes ban of ICE agents from state court de... 18 min tomin cali 1
News Navarrette: Sending troops to border makes no s... 20 min tomin cali 1
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 22 min Truth 361
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 28 min Truth 1,390
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 39 min Julia 71,614
News Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit t... 2 hr bountyhunterrewarder 35