Opinion: Best of the Web Today: What Fresh Hell Is This?

There are 17 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Opinion: Best of the Web Today: What Fresh Hell Is This?. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

You know the ObamaCare debut isn't going well when a pair of supporters, Nick Wing and Jeffrey Young of the Puffington Host, pen an article with the headline "9 Valid Concerns We Can All Have About Obamacare, Without Thinking It Will Literally Bring Hell on Earth."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

James Woods

Southampton, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Barack Obama is a threat to the integrity and future of this Republic. This President is truly an abomination.
James Woods

Southampton, NY

#2 Oct 11, 2013
"If you like your doctor, you'll be able to..." Oh, sorry. Never mind.
James Woods

Southampton, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2013
This President is truly an abomination. To have BARRICADED THE WWII VETS, but THEN ALLOW ILLEGAL ALIENS PRIVILEGE... just proves what a small, small man he is.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2013
James Woods wrote:
This President is truly an abomination. To have BARRICADED THE WWII VETS, but THEN ALLOW ILLEGAL ALIENS PRIVILEGE... just proves what a small, small man he is.
Exactly, whoever heard of closing anything that is always open? This is "TWISTED" thinking.

Can you imagine going to your local park that anyone can just walk up to and find that the government spent so much money and effort to keep people out? REALLY CRAZY STUFF. Just plain freaky!!! What a freak!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 Oct 11, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, whoever heard of closing anything that is always open? This is "TWISTED" thinking.
Can you imagine going to your local park that anyone can just walk up to and find that the government spent so much money and effort to keep people out? REALLY CRAZY STUFF. Just plain freaky!!! What a freak!
Poll suggests disgust with Obama, Congress could bring big changes in 2014...
James Woods

Southampton, NY

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Obama makes one long for the days of Jimmy Carter for cryin' out loud.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#7 Oct 11, 2013
James Woods wrote:
Barack Obama is a threat to the integrity and future of this Republic. This President is truly an abomination.
A tempest in a tea pot.

When Romneycare was rolled out in Massachusetts
only about 16,000 people signed on the first year.
The next year ten times that many.

Funny thing, Massachusetts is still there and unlike most
red states it still pays more into the Treasury
than it gets..

The Affordable Care Act (passed by both Houses of
Congress and judged lawful by the Supreme Court),
will go the same way. Millions of Americans want it
and millions will get it.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#8 Oct 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of Americans want it
and millions will get it.
It's not evident by the numbers enrolled. I really don't believe Americans want it, it was crammed down our throats.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#9 Oct 11, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not evident by the numbers enrolled. I really don't believe Americans want it, it was crammed down our throats.
Millions of Americans want to be force fed?

I don't think so. They're standing in line
by the hundreds of thousands. Soon to be millions
who want it.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#10 Oct 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
A tempest in a tea pot.
When Romneycare was rolled out in Massachusetts
only about 16,000 people signed on the first year.
The next year ten times that many.
Funny thing, Massachusetts is still there and unlike most
red states it still pays more into the Treasury
than it gets..
The Affordable Care Act (passed by both Houses of
Congress and judged lawful by the Supreme Court),
will go the same way. Millions of Americans want it
and millions will get it.
"Romneycare" was NOT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FUNDED. The federal government had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. There is NO comparison between the two - ROMNEYCARE WAS STATE FUNDED. Big Big difference. Massachusetts took care of their own. Obama wants a bigger government and he can not take care of what he has - he runs to the plane anytime the going gets hot. He still has a lot of questions to be answered on IRS, NSA, Benghazi and the list goes on and on.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Oct 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
A tempest in a tea pot.
When Romneycare was rolled out in Massachusetts
only about 16,000 people signed on the first year.
The next year ten times that many.
Funny thing, Massachusetts is still there and unlike most
red states it still pays more into the Treasury
than it gets..
The Affordable Care Act (passed by both Houses of
Congress and judged lawful by the Supreme Court),
will go the same way. Millions of Americans want it
and millions will get it.
Well Pards, back in the day, and back in the day and back in the day and back in the day.......WHAT, what do you mean about Obama.........who's he.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Oct 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of Americans want to be force fed?
I don't think so. They're standing in line
by the hundreds of thousands. Soon to be millions
who want it.
Better Hurry.

Democrats view of congressional job approval drops to 5%...

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#13 Oct 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your useful life is over. Next.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#14 Oct 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of Americans want to be force fed?
I don't think so. They're standing in line
by the hundreds of thousands. Soon to be millions
who want it.
You understand there are no lines, don't you....there are no lines.

Twisted.
ppg 123

Greeley, CO

#15 Oct 11, 2013
No sh*t? You mean a clueless amateur like Obama has f*cked up yet again? How could this have happened? Did perhaps we elect a nobody just because he's black? Did we maybe just patronize him a just a tin bit when we made him Prez even though he's never run ANYTHING of importance in his entire life? You think?

Yet another Obama failure. Ho-hum. It's getting to be an almost daily event.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#16 Oct 11, 2013
James Woods wrote:
This President is truly an abomination. To have BARRICADED THE WWII VETS, but THEN ALLOW ILLEGAL ALIENS PRIVILEGE... just proves what a small, small man he is.
Just for the record, the government shutdown has been a Republican goal for months, and now the 40 bozos who instigated it, promised positive results, and gave up their political party for it, are bitching because they got it, and so are you.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of 'ya, and I think we should deploy all legislators, Governors, Supreme Court Justices, and the President, immediately, to Syria. Armed only with magic Mormon underwear, and copies of the KJV Bible.

Bon Voyage....

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Oct 12, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record, the government shutdown has been a Republican goal for months, and now the 40 bozos who instigated it, promised positive results, and gave up their political party for it, are bitching because they got it, and so are you.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of 'ya, and I think we should deploy all legislators, Governors, Supreme Court Justices, and the President, immediately, to Syria. Armed only with magic Mormon underwear, and copies of the KJV Bible.

Bon Voyage....
prove it with factual comment, or is the more bot babble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Learn to Read 187,823
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 43 min ItaSta 59,621
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) 44 min swedenforever 47
News Minnesota Lottery to offer online 'scratch-off'... (Mar '14) 48 min swedenforever 4
News Is It Time to End Ethanol Vehicle Fuel Mandates? (Apr '13) 48 min Earthling-1 7
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Quirky 326,282
News Where They Stand: Ben Carson on Issues of 2016 ... 56 min swedenforever 5
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr ACTUALLY 161,932
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,224,041
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr R12 Freon 1,122
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 3 hr Who 607
More from around the web