Russian President Vladimir Putin Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Oct 3, 2013 Full story: EDGE 87

An advocacy group has nominated Russia's President Vladimir Putin for the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize for his involvement in "a peaceful resolution to the Syrian-U.S. dispute over chemical weapons," the Washington Times writes.

Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#43 Oct 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OAOwYDlEQXoXX&feature=rel ated
LOL!!! That was a good one!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#44 Oct 8, 2013
mickhedrunk wrote:
<quoted text>doea it come with a cack for ur mouth to keep u muzzled wolfy?
You are well-named, you inebriated nincompoop.

Since: Nov 12

Saint Marys, Australia

#45 Oct 8, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth? Prove it. Links to evidence and testing, please.
Orientation and behavior are not the same.
Natural fact and your opinion are not the same, either.
Learn.

There are no links.
Who would Christ link up with anyway , except the Salafi and I am held as an incestuous , paranoid schizophrenic in solitary confinement ,(psychiatric incarceration).
But I managed to get hold of this internet phone.

Actually I'm the only one on the planet who has developed epistemology to its present state of the art , by the empirical
Praxis of one trillion criminal intrusions into my life.
And the conclusion being know by the population who will only release me when I'm a converted Jew.
The Jews and Christian Traitors destroyed all links to everything.
God help everyone except them .

Location hidden

#46 Oct 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no links.
Who would Christ link up with anyway , except the Salafi and I am held as an incestuous , paranoid schizophrenic in solitary confinement ,(psychiatric incarceration).
But I managed to get hold of this internet phone.
Actually I'm the only one on the planet who has developed epistemology to its present state of the art , by the empirical
Praxis of one trillion criminal intrusions into my life.
And the conclusion being know by the population who will only release me when I'm a converted Jew.
The Jews and Christian Traitors destroyed all links to everything.
God help everyone except them .
You are scaring your paper dolls.

Saint Marys, Australia

#47 Oct 8, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr rtloder:
>...The proof is beyond question homosexuality is primarily a life style choice for some and a bondage of slavery to abuse for most.<
Prove it. Use VERIFIABLE and REPUTABLE links to back up your claim. The following will not be accepted: whirlednutsdaily, faux shnews, snoozemax, and anything from the following: patty robber$on, phyllis schafly, whiny annie coulter, flush limberger, bryan fischer.

I haven't ever used any of those links.
In fact I've never linked up .
I do a lot of bird watching and they tell me my story.
This is what they say.
Without looking at one note or page.
Here we go.

Intrinsic -(essential to the nature of a thing),- is a kaleidoscope of intuition impregnated into everyone's material brain.
So material substance the perceiver of perception is diffused from abstraction to tangible by conception,(natural selection).
Bearing in mind Creation is a reversal
Conception Created the substance of matter to escape exhaustion in stagnation and indifference.
A concrete foundation.
That is a 3 thousand worded thesis.
Some other time maybe.
What we end up with is life style choice is present activities and because Creation is ongoing, "life creating life" , intuitive,- and in the animal kingdom out side of the Temporal Creation (us),- instinct is in fact the reversal of present repeated activities.

Location hidden

#48 Oct 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't ever used any of those links.
In fact I've never linked up .
I do a lot of bird watching and they tell me my story.
This is what they say.
Without looking at one note or page.
Here we go.
Intrinsic -(essential to the nature of a thing),- is a kaleidoscope of intuition impregnated into everyone's material brain.
So material substance the perceiver of perception is diffused from abstraction to tangible by conception,(natural selection).
Bearing in mind Creation is a reversal
Conception Created the substance of matter to escape exhaustion in stagnation and indifference.
A concrete foundation.
That is a 3 thousand worded thesis.
Some other time maybe.
What we end up with is life style choice is present activities and because Creation is ongoing, "life creating life" , intuitive,- and in the animal kingdom out side of the Temporal Creation (us),- instinct is in fact the reversal of present repeated activities.
So you're saying eternity is just a phase we're going through.

Sydney, Australia

#49 Oct 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying eternity is just a phase we're going through.

I didn't say that.
This universal creation will end, and Allah will have another for us to go too , He needs us to do the maintenance on the material substance that is eternal because very little disintegration takes place.
Why is that?.
Allow me to explain.
Matter is emotion, energy that ultimately dissipates , but its morphology is the substance of Allah who is eternal, and both the Collector and the Collection of "ideal" the residue of the concepts , and their development , founded by the subsumed emotion of sorrow proving to be inexhaustible.
So what did sorrow become, when the Aspect of possibility inflicted sorrow on self to overcome the stagnation of being trapped in the perfection of Station (Fate).
When ending wasn't apparent , and subsumation was , subsuming is including, so sorrow was included to be the open of The Aspects Desire and the Closed of ever there being anyone else, sorrow became Substance-less Space.
Allah realized singularity could not sustain reality , so He passed Self on to Fate and Space.
Who were then person.
And able to accumulate.
A lot more has to happen before material manifestation, and I am happy to tell you , if you want to know.
But right through the story Desire comes across as a bad thing .
Because reality has no fixed address.
And its easy to get lost.
If you are adventurous.

Location hidden

#50 Oct 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that.
This universal creation will end, and Allah will have another for us to go too , He needs us to do the maintenance on the material substance that is eternal because very little disintegration takes place.
Why is that?.
Allow me to explain.
Matter is emotion, energy that ultimately dissipates , but its morphology is the substance of Allah who is eternal, and both the Collector and the Collection of "ideal" the residue of the concepts , and their development , founded by the subsumed emotion of sorrow proving to be inexhaustible.
So what did sorrow become, when the Aspect of possibility inflicted sorrow on self to overcome the stagnation of being trapped in the perfection of Station (Fate).
When ending wasn't apparent , and subsumation was , subsuming is including, so sorrow was included to be the open of The Aspects Desire and the Closed of ever there being anyone else, sorrow became Substance-less Space.
Allah realized singularity could not sustain reality , so He passed Self on to Fate and Space.
Who were then person.
And able to accumulate.
A lot more has to happen before material manifestation, and I am happy to tell you , if you want to know.
If you are adventurous.
So tell me, is man an entity or merely the extension of his own ego?
juan

Austin, TX

#51 Oct 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that.
Why is that?.
Allow me to explain.
Who were then person.
And able to accumulate.
If you are adventurous.
wetll give up ur attachment and addiction to nicotine and caffene oohhh enlightened one

Sydney, Australia

#53 Oct 9, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>wetll give up ur attachment and addiction to nicotine and caffene oohhh enlightened one

I only smoke when I'm cooking my dinner.
And my eyes start watering because of it.
Give up coffee , what are you some "king"
loser.
You can I'm not.
Your a fool I'm not ,
I'm the "mingy" king,
And I have many cups of coffee .
With full cream milk.

Sydney, Australia

#54 Oct 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me, is man an entity or merely the extension of his own ego?
Man is the image of God , and a paper clip is God , so the paper clip is our master.
Sounds offbeat , but its not , that hidden doctrine is central to (p)Abraham's Religion.
The purpose of the Temporal Creation (us) is be judged according to our worth in terms of loyalty to the first Accumulator who began Reality by combining witness to testimony.
That's all we do really.
And accumulate complexity in ourselves by subtraction and addition.
Same as Allah.
Only He was the first , and satisfied His Desire , and can do it again by creating a new universe.
( I actually know how He does it).
(Some other time)
Being the image we have that desire but no way to satisfy it.
Even torturing your enemy won't achieve satisfaction.
The point I'm making is , we are the image of God so we can do jobs in all the Universes for Him , Who has to trust us not to try to take what is His , because we, being His image appear to be equal.
However.----++.
We can't create a new creation , and be satisfied by it.
So we Salafi believe desire is principally what is wrong in our make up .
So we avoid it with the veil.
What we are trying hide is our ego.
Ego is the devil whispering in your ear.
Man is not an entity because we only exist as individuals , as the Temporal Creation is so named, because early theologist's driven by the Divine Inspiration realized that the paper clip is eternal but not a consistency to life and so we are separated.
Universal eternity ends and begins and the paper clip stays behind , so we are temporary to it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#55 Oct 9, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>I know. That's why I said it.
btw, when is The Obamaniac "ending the wars" like he promised all those years ago ???
Are you sure you live in the US??? This is common knowledge everywhere. Which war do you think Obama is in now? Oh you are one of the believers that somehow he is controlling the al queda in Syria, well, you should do some more reading, a trip to google or the library is great.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#56 Oct 9, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
loser.
You can I'm not.
Your a fool I'm not ,
I'm the "mingy" king,
With full cream milk.
But MY religion says I may not do those things, so YOU must stop or I will hang you.

Make sense?
galler

Corryton, TN

#57 Oct 9, 2013
Remus wrote:
He wouldn't enjoy that, he's not gay.
Maybe Obama is really a closeted gay Muslim.
Heterophobia

Greenfield, MA

#58 Oct 9, 2013
snyper smokes a cig after a little rectal rampage.

Location hidden

#59 Oct 9, 2013
galler wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama is really a closeted gay Muslim.
And maybe you are a horse's morning crap.

Location hidden

#60 Oct 9, 2013
Heterophobia wrote:
Some Preparation H might help you.
galler

Corryton, TN

#61 Oct 9, 2013
Heterophobia wrote:
I'll bet snyper's butt is so big he has to take a dump in the bathtub!
mickhedrunk

Austin, TX

#62 Oct 9, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
loser.
You can I'm not.
Your a fool I'm not ,
I'm the "mingy" king,
With full cream milk.
I drink beer and smoke when I cook is that ok i need ur ad ohh wise oneeee
Heterophobia

Greenfield, MA

#63 Oct 9, 2013
galler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet snyper's butt is so big he has to take a dump in the bathtub!
rotflmao

And I'll bet the plug is too small for snyper's drain....
:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min deutscher Nationa... 133,657
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 24 min serfs up 448
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Ari son of Anarchy 165,782
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 28 min serfs up 14
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 37 min serfs up 3,003
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 43 min Millet Master 294,286
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 1 hr Enter 115
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Sony releases 'The Interview' for streaming 10 hr Hooogle It 3
Who hacked Sony becomes Internet's new mystery 10 hr Hooogle It 3
More from around the web