Vietnam - Secret Army' Vets Gathering...

Vietnam - Secret Army' Vets Gathering in US

There are 16 comments on the The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Vietnam - Secret Army' Vets Gathering in US. In it, The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine reports that:

Early in the Vietnam War, the US military trained former Maj Sar Phouthasack in special combat operations and sent him back into his native Laos to put together a local force to patrol the Ho Chi Minh Trail, rescue downed US pilots and conduct sensitive operations behind enemy lines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine.

insurance was a cheated

UK

#1 Apr 1, 2013
come back,,come back quick to helping your Laos country,,
and proven Laotian people become a Chinese slave,,

CHINA MAN WILL CONTROL THEM ALL,

including cambodia people,,and hochiminh nephew as well,

heard life 4 dollars

UK

#2 Apr 1, 2013
better off leaving America now,,over in Laos life a lot better,,.
in America,,working like a donkey,,.
2 job plus collecting plastic bottles,,(squalor)but still poor.
your logic

Renton, WA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
da fk?
living in lao? why da fk wud i leave my beutiful usa country to live in the poor south east region. da sink in lao doesnt haf da fresh wada but mud. same with da viet cong nam.

itz okay my life beter in da usa, i get da freshw ater, free housing free food stamp, ty thieu and us govment!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#4 Apr 1, 2013
your logic wrote:
da fk?
living in lao? why da fk wud i leave my beutiful usa country to live in the poor south east region. da sink in lao doesnt haf da fresh wada but mud. same with da viet cong nam.
itz okay my life beter in da usa, i get da freshw ater, free housing free food stamp, ty thieu and us govment!!!
You would probably be executed if you went back,thats what happens to people who sell their Country,so i would stay where you are in the land of the free home of the brave.
hard life 4 dollars

UK

#5 Apr 1, 2013
your logic wrote:
da fk?

in usa you are just a dicks suckers no more then that,,.

unless your mom doesn't want to loose a f FROM AMERICAN MAN THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE,,

You came to usa to sucking dicks,,eat their shit,, you just open your mouth let f your mouth that is all about dicks sucker.
da bac ky dog of china

Kent, WA

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You would probably be executed if you went back,thats what happens to people who sell their Country,so i would stay where you are in the land of the free home of the brave.
I went bak a couple time and da poor people keep stealing my american made money and da vp so dirty
da bac ky dog of china

Kent, WA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
hard life 4 dollars wrote:
<quoted text>.
in usa you are just a dicks suckers no more then that,,.
unless your mom doesn't want to loose a f FROM AMERICAN MAN THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE,,
You came to usa to sucking dicks,,eat their shit,, you just open your mouth let f your mouth that is all about dicks sucker.
i dunno, we have the middle clazz job in da usa.
but dont da bac ky hanoi women su/ck foreigner di/ck for foreigner dolla and green card so dat dey can come to da usa with the nguy?
speak up u neva ansa my question
hard life 4 dollars

UK

#8 Apr 1, 2013
da bac ky dog of china wrote:
<quoted text>
I went bak a couple time and da poor people keep stealing my american made money and da vp so dirty

you need hochiminh picture to get food over there,,

why don't you go some where rather than back to vn ha dick sucker,,?

they never still,,you are just a slaved for an American people your farther wasn't born in there,,so you can't claimed that you are american..

you can claiming that you are a slaved,,they pay you to bang,bang your relatives you known that don't you dick sucker ?
hard life 4 dollars

UK

#9 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
i dunno, we have the middle clazz job in da usa.
but dont da bac ky hanoi women su/ck foreigner di/ck for foreigner dolla and green card so dat dey can come to da usa with the nguy?
speak up u neva ansa my question

middle class ?
the way you wrote,, i knew that you are a drug addicted,,criminals..bad reference no once offer for you a job,,you then became a dick sucker,,.

you are an American dick sucker,, that is,, no more no less,,

if they offer for you some dollars,,

then you will go home and punching your mom in the mouth for that offer,,.

i knew them thieu children very well,,
u right

Kent, WA

#10 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>.
you need hochiminh picture to get food over there,,
why don't you go some where rather than back to vn ha dick sucker,,?
they never still,,you are just a slaved for an American people your farther wasn't born in there,,so you can't claimed that you are american..
you can claiming that you are a slaved,,they pay you to bang,bang your relatives you known that don't you dick sucker ?
but i was born here smarty pantzz
my father work for da boeing, u no da airplane dat the vietcongnam airlines have?? my father edsigned the wing 4 dat.
he da engineer.

but lyk u sed, we suk di/ck 4 a living so now my father have to su/ck di/ck now so now he hafta change job cuz u vietnampesee people are very smatt and alwayzz right!!
wahaaahhahaha
hard life 4 dollars

UK

#11 Apr 1, 2013
u right wrote:
<quoted text>
but i was born here smarty pantzz
my father work for da boeing, u no da airplane dat the vietcongnam airlines have?? my father edsigned the wing 4 dat.
he da engineer.
but lyk u sed, we suk di/ck 4 a living so now my father have to su/ck di/ck now so now he hafta change job cuz u vietnampesee people are very smatt and alwayzz right!!
wahaaahhahaha

you were born in side the American toilet,, that is why you are a dick sucker now,,
u right

Kent, WA

#12 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>.
you were born in side the American toilet,, that is why you are a dick sucker now,,
u right u right the rich americn toilet
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#13 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You were lucky you got out alive traitors end up dead in most Countries.
bac ky need money

Kent, WA

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You were lucky you got out alive traitors end up dead in most Countries.
nononono
da bac ky hanoi welcome viet kieu becuz dey ned 2 steel der foreign money agen lyk dey did on april 30 of 1975!!
hard life 4 dollars

UK

#15 Apr 1, 2013
u right wrote:
<quoted text>
u right u right the rich americn toilet

you can't even spelling American,,how on earth that any once believing you as an American borne ha dick sucker,?
bac ky need money

Kent, WA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>.
you can't even spelling American,,how on earth that any once believing you as an American borne ha dick sucker,?
da yes,
did u get rejected by da bac ky hanoi women becuz dey only interested in foreigner not da small di.ck like you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Happy Lesbo 45,963
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,656,553
News Kellyanne Conway Says Trump, Accused of Sexual ... 4 min Trump is a joke 20
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 5 min CodeTalker 35
News News Families of Navajo Code Talkers decry Trum... 7 min Trump is a joke 294
News Conservative Lawmaker Quits Congress After Disc... 8 min CodeTalker 34
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 10 min CodeTalker 44
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 18 min INFIDEL 1,229
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 33 min californio 182
More from around the web