Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 20 comments on the Jul 8, 2013, Washington Times story titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Cracker Jack

Covington, GA

#10692 Jun 16, 2014
brownskin_beauty wrote:
White people just don't understand and they never will and probably don't care to understand what racism feels like. Growing up and having to deal with discrimination and ignorance from people who judge you because your skin has a darker tent. They think being called a honky, cracker, etc is hurtful, but there's no real painful history behind those words like the n word. They all just say history was so long ago, Why ya'll always playing the race card, ya'll say the n word why can't we. Honestly whites probably don't get that hurt over it because at the end of the day they are still the majority, still the face of beauty in American, and still are white privileged.
Get over yourself. It's this type of entitlement syndrome that perpetuates the problem. That and you're an illiterate motion.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10693 Jun 17, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Get on your knees and start licking them then, bitch.
That's what I pay you bitches for. While your at it, why don't you just go ahead and polish my azzhole, too? You're a purchased negro, right?
I mean, you negroes haven't paid me for anything so, start licking.

Location hidden

#10694 Jun 17, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
You can't even pay for a item on the McDonalds Dollar menue trailor trash.
Go learn how to wash those dirty sheets you pile of poop hide behind. Pea brain klan nazi trash.
I don't like Negroes because they are violent and hate on innocent whites.
That's a very good reason, too.

But, do you hate me more than illegal immigration that hurts all of America?

Do you hate me more than the Gov who prints everything in Spanish for the invaders?

I hate you but, I hate invading third-worlders more.
And another thing ... did you notice how much more racist we have become, since immigration went unchecked? We were getting along, until the mass immigration started.

Which is the greatest evil to the USA? White people or immigrants who are invading America? Immigrants make it harder for blacks and whites. We have no jobs because immigrants have them. Whites didn't take the jobs, neither did blacks.

Think long and hard about that one, Jerome.

I think you might need to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

Location hidden

#10699 Jun 18, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> His great, great , great granddaddy may have been a purchased negro at one time Now they are all owned by the democratic party are they not? After all it is the Dems that are keeping them on the plantation through subsidizes housing, free food , utilities , college tuition and sail fones They they whine White privilege... what a joke White privilege must be the right to pay for all the sh*t they get for free. Not only for the white man ,but for every non white that receives assistance.. some privilege
You are SO right!
They are still slaves but, can't figure it out. And they think they have it bad? How would they like to be the ones who fund their slave-freebies?

Ironic and funny comparison - white privilege is the privilege of paying for them. I see no other white privilege, these days.
If they could just realize that hating on whites, keeps them occupied while our borders are non-existent. And, their hatred is distracting white people, our best hope, from securing that border. Dumb negroes, can't figure this out, without white men explaining it in great detail.

Location hidden

#10700 Jun 18, 2014
Cyrus777 wrote:
Almost 1 yr of crying and whining about black "racism". Pathetic, weak, useless white fools.
We're pretty useful on the first of very month, aren't we?

Location hidden

#10701 Jun 18, 2014
Mr Big Bad Dick Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, almost 200 yrs of crying and whining about black "racism" you pathetic, weak, useless trailer trash racist fool.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
And you've spent 3-400 years whining about non-existent white racism, you useless toad.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#10703 Jun 18, 2014
IronOak wrote:
You blacks are indeed more racist than any other race today...
You even attack the asians??
Did they enslave you or oppress you in the past?
You even attack Asians.
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php...
USe of Might is not Truth

United States

#10705 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I want white grandchildren, who are you to tell me I don't deserve that?
And why are you calling me names for wanting to preserve my race?
Sooner or later you have rainbow of color kids , one in your generation and after will definitely turn away from you Authortirainism ! Bahahahahahahaaa! telling you ahead of time ! i'm not black but i know you and you cohorts will start usual routine of Racial masterbation trying to find what race i am, so to get this out of the way I'm Not Black! I'm here for you, i make you feel at home sister ! BAhahahahaaaa MWHAhahahahaaa

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10706 Jun 20, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> His great, great , great granddaddy may have been a purchased negro at one time Now they are all owned by the democratic party are they not? After all it is the Dems that are keeping them on the plantation through subsidizes housing, free food , utilities , college tuition and sail fones They they whine White privilege... what a joke White privilege must be the right to pay for all the sh*t they get for free. Not only for the white man ,but for every non white that receives assistance.. some privilege
Actually there are Black Republicans. Some of them have been members of the Tea Party.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10709 Jun 21, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> You must be referring to the republicans that blacks call uncle Toms
That she is and that is exactly what Blacks like Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton call Blacks that are in the Republican Party and know the Blacks in the Republican know that Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton are the Bigots and the Real Racist that want to keep the Blacks down socially and economically.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#10710 Jun 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That she is and that is exactly what Blacks like Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton call Blacks that are in the Republican Party and know the Blacks in the Republican know that Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton are the Bigots and the Real Racist that want to keep the Blacks down socially and economically.
Ah yes, and those who call themselves Republicans are lining up to move into Black neighborhoods, attend predominantly Black schools and patronize Black businesses. Lest we forget, they're also at the forefront of all the civil rights movements. As trite and perhaps hackneyed as a saying it may be, I'll write it here again anyway and that is--"People who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones." Ha!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10712 Jun 21, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, and those who call themselves Republicans are lining up to move into Black neighborhoods, attend predominantly Black schools and patronize Black businesses. Lest we forget, they're also at the forefront of all the civil rights movements. As trite and perhaps hackneyed as a saying it may be, I'll write it here again anyway and that is--"People who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones." Ha!
I live in a suburb of Cleveland that was once mostly white. Now it's around a 50/50 mix or more.

When this neighborhood was all white, my liberal white neighbors used to complain that our suburb wasn't diverse enough; we needed to be part of the melting pot so they said.

When their wish finally started to come true, they were the first to sell their homes and get out of Dodge. Now the only white people here are conservatives. Those liberal whites that complained so much about our lack of diversity moved to the whitest neighborhoods they could afford, and now preach their diversity message over there.

It's liberals that are all talk--no do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10713 Jun 21, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Democrats advocated for Racial segregation too and created what was known as Redlining and the Liberal Democrats today still haven't changed and still play the race card and they call it Liberalism and the Blacks that are in the Republican Party know that and nothing to do with those liberal racist bigots.

History of housing discrimination

The practice of informally segregating and discriminating based on race has always existed. However, in 1934 the practice of redlining neighborhoods came into existence through the National Housing Act of 1934.This practice, also known as mortgage discrimination, began when the federal government and the newly formed Federal Housing Administration allowed the Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to create “residential security maps,” outlining the level of security for real-estate investments in 239 cities around the United States. On these maps, high-risk areas were outlined in red. Many minority neighborhoods were redlined in these maps, meaning that banks would deny all mortgage capital to people living within them. This contributed to the decay of many of these neighborhoods because the lack of loans for buying or making repairs on the homes made it difficult for these neighborhoods to attract and keep families. Many urban historians point to redlining as one of the main factors for urban disinvestment and the decline of central cities in the middle decades of the 20th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing_Segregat...

National Housing Act of 1934

The National Housing Act of 1934, Pub.L. 84–345, 48 Stat. 847, enacted June 28, 1934, also called the Capehart Act, was part of the New Deal passed during the Great Depression in order to make housing and home mortgages more affordable. It created the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation. It also created the United States Housing Authority to make low-interest, long term loans to local public agencies for slum clearance and construction of low-income dwellings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Housing...

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#10714 Jun 21, 2014
Speaking of making it easier on invaders, I just noticed the phone company, who also provides Internet and television was adjusting their rates. Most services were going up by 50 cents to 2-3 dollars. But their Spanish programming was the only thing going down, maybe 3-5 dollars.
Wack Slayer

Ottawa, Canada

#10715 Jun 21, 2014
White people now practice "dog whistle" racism and "micro aggression". The latter I see daily. It comes from jealousy and insecurity. White racists use these techniques now so they can try and claim not to be racist. Everyone educated knows this.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#10716 Jun 21, 2014
So college taught someone above how to be a more effective racist.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10717 Jun 21, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> You must be referring to the republicans that blacks call uncle Toms
If they do. Then they never really studied the story about where he showed up.
They only see the face he showed to his owner. So his owner would not suspect that he was part of the Underground Railroad. He was the person who gave up his own chance of happiness so OTHERS could be free and happy.
They also forget that it was due to the efforts of the Republican Party that got slavery abolished. Since one of the roots of the Republican Party was the Conscience" Whigs. Which opposed the democrat's view on slavery. The democrats back then wanted slavery to be legal every where in America. If it wasn't for the Republicans, Blacks still would be unfortunately enslaved.
As for Black Republicans:
http://www.nbra.info/
http://photos.essence.com/galleries/whos-down...
http://www.gop.com/coalition-support/black-re... From Sojourner Truth and Frederick Douglass to Blanche Bruce and Edward Brooke, African Americans have a long history of involvement with the Republican Party.
USe of Might Is Not Truth

United States

#10718 Jun 21, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I pay you bitches for. While your at it, why don't you just go ahead and polish my azzhole, too? You're a purchased negro, right?
I mean, you negroes haven't paid me for anything so, start licking.
Missy WiseASS The World and Blacks should give you warring US neo_imperailist CrakASSes a big Boot In you CrakASSes! JAJAJAAJAJA!:)- MWHBABABABABABAABA

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10721 Jun 24, 2014
Wack Slayer wrote:
White people now practice "dog whistle" racism and "micro aggression". The latter I see daily. It comes from jealousy and insecurity. White racists use these techniques now so they can try and claim not to be racist. Everyone educated knows this.
So you now all about being white do you? You "know" that we're jealous of you? How? How do you fail to see that most white Americans aren't racists, never were racists and don't plan to become racists no matter how hard you try.

Grow up and consider you are trashing the only race to fully abolish slavery, even though ALL races of humanity have practiced it. Only 1 race has ended it entirely so maybe you're the jealous one. You could be jealous of the honor and benevolence that finally manifested itself in humanity thanks to the actions of white people. Perhaps some day you'll rise as far.

Until then, you choose to bite the hand that is feeding more than 50% of your population in the US. The only insecurity we have is for the law and how easily it can be twisted by the same leftist agenda that drives your thinking. Only, you seem to be too stupid to realize how you're being used. Instead you make your hatred of white people blatantly obvious and as expected you illustrate how white people will NEVER shed the yoke of racism with racists like you fanning the flames.

What's interesting is he way you employ an almost Nazi-esque reasoning. I wonder if you're a stooge for one of those radical left-funded groups. Is there no gray in your life? Only black and white? Perhaps you should travel more and learn how people get alone around the planet. It might surprise you. Sure it's not perfect. But it's not the little black and white hole you have dug here for yourself.

You speak of educated people who would fully understand your bigotry. I think you might be right. And I think the smarter of these people would avoid you. Black or white.
GroBBBBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#10722 Jun 24, 2014
USe of Might Is Not Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Missy WiseASS The World and Blacks should give you warring US neo_imperailist CrakASSes a big Boot In you CrakASSes! JAJAJAAJAJA!:)- MWHBABABABABABAABA
If you blacks are so wonderful,why can't you speak English? Your no better than Illegal Mexicans, with that language.
I guess it doesn't matter. You are siding with illegals, who are stealing the country from blacks, too. It doesn't matter if you have no country, so long as whites don't have it either?
Blacks are dumb, to waste time hating whites for what dead whites did 200 years ago.
Those people are dead. Slaves are dead. It doesn't matter anymore.
Currently, we are at war with global third-world immigrants. All Americans are being replaced with alien foreign invaders.
Is that ok with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confessions of a black atheist 10 min Samoan Irish 406
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 33 min ItaSta 208
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 46 min OccupyThis 6
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr VorenusI 324,657
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Redefined 474
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 160,994
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,220,549
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 179,323
More from around the web