Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Zanoni_001

Oakland, CA

#9822 Jan 16, 2014
Black men aren't racist. They love all women. Except their own!!!!

Haven't you heard, black men have no preference, they'll take anything. Give them a 25 lb turkey and they'll get busy!

Since: Jan 14

Annandale, MN

#9823 Jan 17, 2014
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid your right
49 years after Civil rights and we have a nightmare.. Wanton violence , robbery, drugs and murder are now the norm for the ghetto dwellers. What a waste after almost 5 decades of equality .

Since: Oct 12

Kathleen, GA

#9825 Jan 18, 2014
hereagain33 wrote:
<quoted text>49 years after Civil rights and we have a nightmare.. Wanton violence , robbery, drugs and murder are now the norm for the ghetto dwellers. What a waste after almost 5 decades of equality .
and whites are getting tired of it!! The poor blacks in this country are richer than 99% of the world yet they scream the white man is holding them down and yes I said richer!!! Look it up

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9826 Jan 18, 2014
Ink_knight wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ngwvHYqYGS0XX
She gets a lot of hate from silly leftist racist blacks, for being married to a white man. I laugh when people say blacks can't be racist, that is such rubbish.
I remember when these ghetto loving ideology, kids saw that I have white people in my family, I got more hate from them, and including some of the teachers (all black). They already didn't like me, because the things I was into (that I've now made a company out of lol- game design), the way I dress (grew up loving metal), was not something a black kid was supposed to be into.
Because I don't talk or act like a stupid thug, none of the girls wanted to talk to me. Then when a white girl who is into the same things I am, came to the school, and began talking, hanging out, dating, then later marrying me.. OOOOOOOOOOOH GOD, such rage came from them.
I remember people would ask me what country I came from, because "I didn't sound black". So because I didn't sound like everyone else they are used to being around, I couldn't possibly be American.
I was never afraid of them, I just thought they were sad, and pathetic- even more sad were the teachers who behaved like them, towards me- and as an adult I still see it go on. Worst was in 2008, then again in 2012, when I gave my reasons as to why my vote was not going to Obama, how and why I did/do not like or trust him.
I had racist blacks, who feel I need to support and agree with anyone who may happen to have the same skin tone- just in a rage, even threatened violence. I'm supposed to ignore everything else about them, and support them due to race... How fucking retarded is that!
Blacks can be just as racist as anyone else, and will even trash other blacks in the same hateful ways, if they do not believe as they do.
Very true. Look at how they trash one Black man who managed to climb out of the ghetto and became rich. That one being Bill Cosby.
Joseph Phillips also made something of himself. Even to the point of being a author of a book about his childhood
http://www.amazon.com/He-Talk-Like-White-Boy/... He Talk Like a White Boy

Minneapolis, MN

#9828 Jan 18, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Sangelia
Phillips is just another race traitor coon fagg*t shill for racist conservative amerrikkka propaganda.
They looooooooove coon *boys* like Phillips who PIMP proclaiming (decrying) "blackness" as an excuse for nonperformance while all along portraying other blacks as "race hustlers"!!!!
It's two sides of the same coin.
And Cosby??.....
"Black man who managed to climb out of the ghetto and became rich"
THAT'S your bar for someone to respect and emulate???
You got degenerate drug dealing vermin who can meet that standard.
If I were to offer you say 100 G -cold cash- to sukkk my dikk..would you????
That's a yes or no..
Grow the F up...OR just say you're a piece of azzz up for the highset ("richest") bidder.
No, I don't commit adultery. No matter what the price is. Why should I cheat on my husband? I see no reason in it. Plus why would I even want to throw away a great life I have with him and our daughter? I don't.
Plus, something tells me that you never even read the book he wrote. Or even gone to his business to talk with him. By the way, he owns Daddy J's Wing Shack over in Encino, CA.
Best you grow up to realize that not every woman is a skank willing to cheat on her man.

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#9829 Jan 19, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Sangelia
Phillips is just another race traitor coon fagg*t shill for racist conservative amerrikkka propaganda.
They looooooooove coon *boys* like Phillips who PIMP proclaiming (decrying) "blackness" as an excuse for nonperformance while all along portraying other blacks as "race hustlers"!!!!
And Cosby??.....
That's a yes or no..
Grow the F up...OR just say you're a piece of azzz up for the highset ("richest") bidder.
Great post sir, so true.

a whiteboi

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9831 Jan 19, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Sangelia
And Cosby??.....
That's a yes or no..
You proved with this post that you are one of those degenerate's that Bill Cosby talks & tells the truth about which Bill Cosby is right besides with your post you also confirmed you have no use for blacks that want to succeed in life which you are one of those blacks that would label those successful blacks as Uncle Toms since they choose not to live the black ghetto life that a majority of blacks choose.
Viper Student

Uniontown, OH

#9832 Jan 19, 2014
I remember when a white guy called me racist. I responded by spitting in his face. I care little for white people who call blacks racist. Your people have all the power so what can blacks do to oppress you.
Viper Student

Uniontown, OH

#9834 Jan 19, 2014
White people have all the power. If i want a job, i have to change everything about myself to fit your standards. The way i look, walk, and talk. But you don't have to do that with us. Your people determine everything. What blacks have is animosity not racism.
Viper Student

Uniontown, OH

#9835 Jan 19, 2014
Everybody watch 12 Years a Slave

Minneapolis, MN

#9837 Jan 19, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You proved with this post that you are one of those degenerate's that Bill Cosby talks & tells the truth about which Bill Cosby is right besides with your post you also confirmed you have no use for blacks that want to succeed in life which you are one of those blacks that would label those successful blacks as Uncle Toms since they choose not to live the black ghetto life that a majority of blacks choose.
They also forget the struggles of
Booker T Washington
Frederick Douglass
Olaudah Equiano
Blanche Kelso Bruce
George Washington Carver
Those in the above list were slaves at one point of their life. They did not allow that to hold them down. Their struggles were part of the reason why Blacks have the chance to improve their lot. IF they want to work for it. In fact at least a couple of them actually drew crowds to their speeches in auditoriums.
The next list is of Blacks born to poor families since slavery. And made it to being very well off.
James Earl Jones
William Henry Johnson
Jesse Owens
Madam C. J. Walker
Maggie Lena Walker
Sarah E. Goode
There is not enough room to put in all the names of those who did not let other folks think that they should have stayed in the ghetto. Be dependent on others for a living. As thru welfare and those other programs that end up enslaving those who get dependent on them.
Happy Jack

Fremont, NC

#9838 Jan 19, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Beat Whitey night at state fairs, beat Whitey night as a regular activity in cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, rape white women at a rate of 158 per day, a million acts of violence directed at whites per year such as robbery, rape, assault and murder, racist race hustlers such as Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson, groups like the black Panthers publically calling for a race war and calling for murders against whites.
White baby executed by blacks, imagine if whites did that to a black baby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DqH_FVYAwvMXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Black mob attacks pregnant white girl, imagine if the reversed happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Black mob beats white woman and son. If that was reversed that would be a news story and a hate crime.
Black teens beat white woman on bus.
Get over it! All that B.S. Pails in comparison to the atrosities that have been committed by you white devils! Ha! ha!
viper student

Uniontown, OH

#9840 Jan 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That "change" is called being an American. No other race of people have a problem with it.

We want our place in the sun.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9842 Jan 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine with us. Keep your place away from ours and we'll be right on the same bandwagon as you. But if you're going to act different, be different, work differently and your children conduct themselves differently in school, don't be surprised when you are treated differently.

I do agree that power enables people to project their racism and inflict it onto others. I have seen this when black people are "in power" in businesses and government departments. But suggesting that it's unique to white people is plain ignorant racism as well. ALL humans produce racist a-holes.

That said, with all the set-asides like free college and looking the other way on entrance exams, you'd think there would be more rise by now. Maybe all those free apartments and free food had the opposite effect. It caused people to actually take pride in getting everything they can from the government because the majority demographic in the nation is paying for it.

Knowing that every single black American you run into in public is 50% likely to be drawing some kind of public money and over 70% likely to be born a bastard love child with nary a father's influence at all. Their father is Uncle EBT. Is there no more shame in black America? Even Mexicans make you look so bad.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#9843 Jan 19, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
They also forget the struggles of
Booker T Washington
Frederick Douglass
Olaudah Equiano
Blanche Kelso Bruce
George Washington Carver
Those in the above list were slaves at one point of their life. They did not allow that to hold them down. Their struggles were part of the reason why Blacks have the chance to improve their lot. IF they want to work for it. In fact at least a couple of them actually drew crowds to their speeches in auditoriums.
The next list is of Blacks born to poor families since slavery. And made it to being very well off.
James Earl Jones
William Henry Johnson
Jesse Owens
Madam C. J. Walker
Maggie Lena Walker
Sarah E. Goode
There is not enough room to put in all the names of those who did not let other folks think that they should have stayed in the ghetto. Be dependent on others for a living. As thru welfare and those other programs that end up enslaving those who get dependent on them.
Exactly
Viper Student

United States

#9848 Jan 20, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree that power enables people to project their racism and inflict it onto others. I have seen this when black people are "in power" in businesses and government departments. But suggesting that it's unique to white people is plain ignorant racism as well. ALL humans produce racist a-holes.
That said, with all the set-asides like free college and looking the other way on entrance exams, you'd think there would be more rise by now. Maybe all those free apartments and free food had the opposite effect. It caused people to actually take pride in getting everything they can from the government because the majority demographic in the nation is paying for it.
Knowing that every single black American you run into in public is 50% likely to be drawing some kind of public money and over 70% likely to be born a bastard love child with nary a father's influence at all. Their father is Uncle EBT. Is there no more shame in black America? Even Mexicans make you look so bad.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Take it all away, all the public assistance, increase the police force to deal with the so called criminals. However the end result will be quite different than what u believe.
drinK the hivE

Matawan, NJ

#9849 Jan 20, 2014
It's An Illusion - But It's Like Fake Breast'- If U Can Touch Them - They're Real...

http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/20...

Minneapolis, MN

#9851 Jan 20, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Sangelia..go chasin' after some crakkker vermin....yassuh..yassuh boss crakkker..you be so right ..
Um hmmmmm!! LOL!!
Didn't you say that you're NA??...how did the crakkker experience (genocide) work out for YOUR people?? Huh??
BTW..you simple IGNORANT azzzwipwe... ALL the so called welfare programs were started for whites by FDR in the 30's to fight the Depression.
A cunning oppressor can easily afford to permit a handful of the oppressed to "succeed'...then
cynically taunt the majority with :"Why can't YOU lazy fu**cks be like these super stars"
...and simple c**nts like Sangelia..buy into it..right up until YOU get fukkked over ..and then you sing a whole different tune...seen it time and again
Are ordinary crakkkers compared to and expected to perform at the levels of exceptionally gifted whites'..just to survive..?? OF COURSE NOT.!!
But morons like you expect ordinary blacks to be wunderkind..supermen & womern in order to not desreve a life in the Ghetto..!!! LOL!!..
You are completely full of double standard hpocritical sh**t
Maybe it is because I KNOW that my parents came from dirt poor families. Both sides of my family never used those welfare programs. They had pride and they realized that those programs were a form of slavery in themselves.
I saw my parents and their siblings make something of themselves thru hard work to achieve their successes. They did not expect others to carry them.
I, like them also refuse to use those programs. I too have my pride. So does my husband.

Location hidden

#9852 Jan 20, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant specious observations of Crakkker vermin Indy..duly noted.. Yaaaaaaaawn.
your post that I am replying to is a prime example and it confirms Why are blacks being seen as racists.. Yaaaaaaaawn.
whatswrongwithu

United States

#9853 Jan 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The blacks have no shame or pride. Much of it due to our government, and it starts with schools.
Public schools should be there as a role model since for one, most black kids use public schools and two, most come from single family or broken homes.
I'm a landlord in a 50/50 neighborhood. I use Craigslist to post my apartment ads. Some of the replies I get from blacks are so bad you almost
can't tell what they are asking. In spite of spe
check, their spelling is deplorable. Their

punctuation is almost nonexistent. Their choice of

words and sentence structure i

If I refuse to respond to their replies for an apartment, how do these people get a job? Some of the ones that I do decide to interview tell me they are high-school graduates, and I believe t

These black kids should not be graduating high school speaking the way they do, or leaving school with elementary skills and knowledge. Schools should be teaching them how to react to law enforcement by having seminars with real police officers explaining how they are trained to respond when suspects do suspicious things. Teach them things like "freeze" does not mean turn around on an officer. Freeze does not mean put your haor out of your coat pocket. Freeze does not mean
faster.
look at this STUPID,STUPID ARROGANT SLUM LORD.the thing I love about being black is that I see reality.I see the world for EXACTLY what it is.all blacks do.this is why I am always ...I guess puzzeled..when I see a message like this.YOU LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD! BUBBLE!! THE ONLY REASON YOUR RACE GOT AHEAD IN THE WORLD WAS BECAUSE YOU UTILIZED GUN POWDER,AND ROBBED EVERY CONTINENT ON EARTH.ONCE YOU GAINED WEALTH,YOU HAD THE FREE TIME TO CONDUCT SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS,WHEN WE WERE ALL RECOVERING FROM YOUR DESEASES AND ROBBERY.NIGERIANS ARE EXCELLING IN AMERICA,AND ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT HIGHER EDUCATION.THEY'RE GRADUATING EVEN MORE THAN ASIANS.ASIANS AND AFRICANS ARE GROWING THEIR ECONOMY,WHILE THE WEST SHRIVELS AND DIES.ASIANS ARE DOING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHITES,IN THEIR MISSION TO CONQUER THE NEW WORLD.THEY DONT BEHAVE LIKE RACIST DOGS,SO THEY HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE MOST SUPERIOR STATUS IN AFRICA,WHICH IS BLACK.YOU HAVE NO RESOURCES,NO MANNERS,AND NO FRIENDS.YOU INITIALLY GAINED YOUR WEALTH FROM HOME INVASIONS,BUT SAILING SHIPS TO,AND ROBBING HAPPY INDIAN AFRICAN AND ASIAN COUNTRIES ARE IMPOSSIBLE IN THE COMUTER Age.YOU'RE GOING BROKE.U DONT BUILD OR SELL ANYTHING WORTH WHILE,AND YOU TALK TO NON WHITES LIKE THE POST IM RESPONDING TO ABOVE. BTW,IN YOUR WORLD THAT MESSAGE MIGHT SEEM SUPERIOR,BUT IN REALITY,ITS REALLY REALLY SILLY.YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW RETARDED U LOOK TALKING LIKE THAT,WHEN YOU ARE NOT A SUPERIOR BEING!U ARE SO SILLY! THE WHITE RACE IS NOT A RACE OF SUPERIOR BEINGS! Yall are so lost in that belief that you live in a fairytale.lol.I feel sorry for u.ur about to be awakened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor's order seeks to make Minnesota more b... 4 min woodtick57 18
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Bakker 7,785
News Theologian finds silver lining in election 'dum... 7 min woodtick57 11
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min zef 311,625
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Into The Night 61,044
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min HILLARY 2016 239,475
News I talked to a former special prosecutor about D... 9 min RushFan666 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min USAsince1680 1,419,162
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr freebird 393,277
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 2 hr WelbyMD 66
More from around the web