Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Brad

Bolton, CT

#9163 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>you flipped the script is what you did, I spoke about what I heard on a radio I heard on a radio interview awhile back, my post was about willie mcgee.....i think the point was made.
The point is,you were wrong.

Or as you would say,I was wrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuu

LOL
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9165 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> they have, walter is a known tom, Louis Farrakhan, malcolm x, knob have said the same thing but with a twist, we dont kiss azz, and im not a intergrationist, im for a fair free open society and thats it, not trying to trun everything black into white, even Joseph Lowery agrees with that, I keep saying knowledge of self and do for self, show me a thread where ive blamed anybody for anything, thats why that gothic bw didnt respond.........
Oh please, you are constantly bringing up how slavery, discrimination, racism and all that is related to the failure of the black community. And if you have a change of heart, then you tell me, what is the reason for the violence, lack of education and poverty in black communities today? I'll name you one thing: calling people like Professor Walter E Williams an Uncle Tom instead of learning from him.

Any black that gets an advanced education, masters the English language, becomes successful, and has an opposing opinion is an Uncle Tom according to you and your ilk.

“Expecting!”

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#9166 Oct 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
You're contradicting yourself...cause you're very much aware that pointing out the flaws will make it appear that you are.
How is that a contradiction?

It's not my fault that we cannot, as a people, accept criticism. One would THINK that we could listen to our own. But no. That would be impossible.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9167 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> she says what whites want to hear so shes a good black right? Ive said the samething but with a twist which is, blacks should get non blacks out of your of your personal cultural busIness, and run your own organIzatIons, and do for self......but I dont kIss azz and talk about conformIng thats the dIfference..........
she is speaking the truth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9168 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>i dont think so like ive said the samething without kissing azz, ive said that im not asking nobody for anything, I dont believe in conforming, or assimilation, Joseph Lowery MLK's right hand man said: we fought for rights, and to change america from wrong to right, and not to intergrate everything thats black into white, see blacks are asked to give up everything, I disagree with that, knowledge of self and do for self, I agree with that.........not assimilation into europeanism hell no..........
You contradict yourself MLK was about Blacks & Whites intergrating & working together but the Blacks back then were socially different and you advocate the opposite in your post in what MLK was trying to achieve and have abandoned his Ideaology for Louis Farrakhan's Ideaology.
BIgKnob

United States

#9169 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you are constantly bringing up how slavery, discrimination, racism and all that is related to the failure of the black community. And if you have a change of heart, then you tell me, what is the reason for the violence, lack of education and poverty in black communities today? I'll name you one thing: calling people like Professor Walter E Williams an Uncle Tom instead of learning from him.
Any black that gets an advanced education, masters the English language, becomes successful, and has an opposing opinion is an Uncle Tom according to you and your ilk.
He is one I wouldnt want to be him or bill cosby. For the first time the muslims have the upper hand and there will be a different non tom leadership, both walter williams and bill are house negros, just like al sharpton and jessie, liberial and conservative race hustlars,, thats why I support independant black groups, scholars, who havent been compromised.
BIgKnob

United States

#9171 Oct 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You contradict yourself MLK was about Blacks & Whites intergrating & working together but the Blacks back then were socially different and you advocate the opposite in your post in what MLK was trying to achieve and have abandoned his Ideaology for Louis Farrakhan's Ideaology.
more bm are becoming more islamic, because the church & civil rights have pimped poverty along with the liberals, and they offer only racism as the problem and social programs as a solution, but the muslims disagree. I agreed with malcolm x and not king...
BIgKnob

United States

#9172 Oct 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>she is speaking the truth.
I'm speaking the truth, I dont blame or talk down to people like she does, the message is at hand knowledge of self do for self......she a black gothic, and im a culture nationalist, I dont blame, I challange..........
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9173 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> He is one I wouldnt want to be him or bill cosby. For the first time the muslims have the upper hand and there will be a different non tom leadership, both walter williams and bill are house negros, just like al sharpton and jessie, liberial and conservative race hustlars,, thats why I support independant black groups, scholars, who havent been compromised.
Compromised? By whom, by what?

House negro's? Well those house negro's are doing pretty well for themselves and I would say far more intelligent than your terrorist Muslim buddies. These men made it to where they are before you were even thought of. THEY were the ones (whom you often point to) that suffered real discrimination and were held back. In spite of their struggles, they went on to prove that the American dream can be achieved by just about anybody regardless of race.

It's people like Cosby and Williams that helped pave the way for you. Not your Muslim friends.

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

#9174 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
House negro's? Well those house negro's are doing pretty well for themselves and I would say far more intelligent than your terrorist Muslim buddies. These men made it to where they are before you were even thought of. THEY were the ones (whom you often point to) that suffered real discrimination and were held back. In spite of their struggles, they went on to prove that the American dream can be achieved by just about anybody regardless of race.
It's people like Cosby and Williams that helped pave the way for you. Not your Muslim friends.
I just want to add onto this that Islam was ALSO forced onto blacks via the Arab slave trade.

Knob, why are you so TYPICAL? I'm not kissing white ass, I'm playing the game to ensure my own success.
BIgKnob

United States

#9175 Oct 20, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to add onto this that Islam was ALSO forced onto blacks via the Arab slave trade.
Knob, why are you so TYPICAL? I'm not kissing white ass, I'm playing the game to ensure my own success.
You shouldnt have to play the game in a free society should you? what happened in america was done by whites not arabs, look at what european christians have, done dont be a hypocrite.
BIgKnob

United States

#9176 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
bill & walter did nothing for me, it was my dad & men in my family, not these toms.........

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

#9177 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> You shouldnt have to play the game in a free society should you? what happened in america was done by whites not arabs, look at what european christians have, done dont be a hypocrite.
Wow you do NOT know your own history. At all. Please do some research.
BIgKnob

United States

#9178 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only terrorist ive ever known are in america, the christian klan, ask emmitt till's family..........

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9179 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The only terrorist ive ever known are in america, the christian klan, ask emmitt till's family..........

Gee, using that same logic I can provide a more recent example. How about asking the families of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. They were carjacked, raped, tortured, dismembered and murdered in 2007 by a group of BLACK people in Knoxville. Should we assume that ALL of the BLACK people in the US are inclined to do such a horrific thing?

Of course not. Such an assumption would be racism. Which is true of MOST of the blather you express here about white people. You're just a barely educated racist who is chasing ghosts. Ghosts that you create in your own mind. And you think Islam is going to somehow be better for you? THAT is the really sad part of your delivery.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9180 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The only terrorist ive ever known are in america, the christian klan, ask emmitt till's family..........
The Christians didn't bring down the WTC killing 3,000 of our citizens. The Christians didn't lead us into wars killing many more overseas. There is not a Christian in our country that presents a threat to our liberty, way of life or financial stability. Christians are not responsible for our TSA agents now at the airports virtually strip searching white nuns. Christians are not responsible for our e-mails getting read by government, NSA surveillance or the government listening to our phone calls. Muslims are responsible.
BIgKnob

United States

#9181 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christians didn't bring down the WTC killing 3,000 of our citizens. The Christians didn't lead us into wars killing many more overseas. There is not a Christian in our country that presents a threat to our liberty, way of life or financial stability. Christians are not responsible for our TSA agents now at the airports virtually strip searching white nuns. Christians are not responsible for our e-mails getting read by government, NSA surveillance or the government listening to our phone calls. Muslims are responsible.
Christians created jim crow, the tsa has already been strip searching bw long before 9/11 ......
BIgKnob

United States

#9182 Oct 20, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, using that same logic I can provide a more recent example. How about asking the families of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. They were carjacked, raped, tortured, dismembered and murdered in 2007 by a group of BLACK people in Knoxville. Should we assume that ALL of the BLACK people in the US are inclined to do such a horrific thing?
Of course not. Such an assumption would be racism. Which is true of MOST of the blather you express here about white people. You're just a barely educated racist who is chasing ghosts. Ghosts that you create in your own mind. And you think Islam is going to somehow be better for you? THAT is the really sad part of your delivery.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
HEY man your the one uneducated, did I tell you I was a muslim, did I say all whites do this or that huh? whites get offended when blacks talk about the blk experience, but it offends me when you lie about lincoln, jefferson, & washington, you have a slave revolt mentality, you want blacks to rely on the benevolence of whites, and never own nothing, just keep asking whites, keep being sidekicks huh, thats offensive to me. And if I was any religion what business is that of yours, I thought this was a free society & you had freedom of religion, but this is america, and america & hypocrisy go together like green & money, the 13 amendment abolished slavery, but not in your mind, youre gonna tell somebody what religion to belong to. Thats whats sad..........
BIgKnob

United States

#9183 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
how many bw get stopped and stripped searched at airports, more than white nuns i tell you that, look at what the FBI did to martin luther king, your the one that brought the word terrorist up, and I correctly said, that the only terrorist that blk people have known are the christian klu klux klan.....who bombed 4 little girls in that church the arabs?
BIgKnob

United States

#9184 Oct 20, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you do NOT know your own history. At all. Please do some research.
I know enough to know that what you say dont make sense, its denial and unreality, and kiss up..........thats schizophrenia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min asd 7,725
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 2 min Take a dump on T... 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min OzRitz 1,418,761
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Aura Mytha 204,922
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 32 min Maria 141
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Jay 239,441
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Dr Guru 222,464
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 49 min osangaope 45
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr katrina 88 393,270
More from around the web