Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,944

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9146 Oct 20, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
I'm not talking down to anyone. I think we need to make some serious changes. Who I choose and choose NOT to share my life/bed with has absolutely no bearing on who I am or where I come from.
Your right you are not talking anyone down you are providing constructive criticism just like Bill Cosby and the majority of blacks even here on Topix do not like hearing the truth & Constructive Criticism.

Constructive Criticism

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_cri...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9147 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> you look up the willie mcgee story in 1952 mississippi, about a voluntary realationship he had with a ww, and when she got caught, she screamed rape
Almost like a reverse Duke LaCrosse case.

Location hidden

#9148 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>and you dont fully unerstand their history....she was a troll, what bw calls herself gothic LOL
A troll to you for telling the truth that goes against some Blacks Black Agenda here in the US which is to hold and keep Blacks where they are Socially and Economically just like what Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton have done for years and Continue to do and some Blacks see it and know it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9149 Oct 20, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the corporate greed that is plaguing our economy now?
It's not corporate greed plaguing our economy, it's the most anti-business President we've had in our history that has the brakes on the economy.
Spike

Akron, OH

#9150 Oct 20, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is a major part of why various folks hate each other. Because slavery has been a major part of life for many folks from the dawn of history to even now.
As well as the after effects that ripple down the corridors of time even after that country has made it illegal.
That fits very well inside the template or narrative, that is until you step outside the box and see how the rest of the world who never owned any african slaves feels about them.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#9151 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> you look up the willie mcgee story in 1952 mississippi, about a voluntary realationship he had with a ww, and when she got caught, she screamed rape, and willie got the electric chair.thats why the founders fathers passed the anti-miscegenation laws, even to this day hollywood is not making no ir movies or tv shows where the man is of color and the woman is white, by they make these movies the other way around, you explaine why. I didnt say janis wrote the song, it was based on that story........lol
Mayhaps you need to look up some facts yourself?
Start with Kristofersons explanation on the origins of the song.

You gotta stop making things up so they fit your liberal narrative.

Location hidden

#9152 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not corporate greed plaguing our economy, it's the most anti-business President we've had in our history that has the brakes on the economy.
its really the Social Programs that are plaguing our US Economy and have for years because money is confiscated from employers or wealth creators by the taxing power of the Federal Government to pay for these social programs and the Federal Government wants more and more money from job or wealth creators to fund and expand these Social Programs even more which leaves them with little or no profit if they stay here in the US which you can't blame them for wanting to off shore.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9153 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the problems with moving on from slavery is that we rarely acknowledge the longstanding aftereffects of more than two hundred years of slavery. Although slavery was officially abolished by the thirteenth amendment in 1865, enonomic, and cultural exploitation, everyday lynching, rape, physical attack and other forms of racism, political disenfranchisement and segregation in the south & north continued into recent times. You had over one-hundred fifty of economic and cultural enrichment of whites at the expense of african americans, the effects of that exploitation are in the present..........
Paul Kivel
A self-hating negro like walter ( married to a ww ) williams, is on the republician mis-information payroll..........
No, the late Mrs. Williams was a black woman, and nobody ever dared to challenge Professor Williams statistics....... nobody. That's because he sites all of his sources.

Now if you care to prove Professor Williams wrong, then by all means, post your credible links. You'd be the first.

His statistics show that in spite of challenging times when black people did have it hard (which you wouldn't know anything about) black people were domestically doing way better than today. And since there is empirical evidence that poverty IS related to single parent households, black people are responsible for their own plight--not slavery and certainly not the white man. Heck, are blacks better off today than before we had a black President? Statistics show that you are not. Is that the white mans fault since it was whites that put DumBama into office?
BIgKnob

United States

#9154 Oct 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just like Bill Cosby telling the truth and a majority of Blacks don't like to hear it.
she says what whites want to hear so shes a good black right? Ive said the samething but with a twist which is, blacks should get non blacks out of your of your personal cultural busIness, and run your own organIzatIons, and do for self......but I dont kIss azz and talk about conformIng thats the dIfference..........
BIgKnob

United States

#9155 Oct 20, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayhaps you need to look up some facts yourself?
Start with Kristofersons explanation on the origins of the song.
You gotta stop making things up so they fit your liberal narrative.
you've got to stop your historical delusions, I was talking about willie mcgee, that did happen, now the song is similar to the event that did happen, your gonna rewrite america's history..........
BIgKnob

United States

#9156 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost like a reverse Duke LaCrosse case.
nobody was killed, and you know the history of sex and race in america dont you, name one wm who recieved the death penalty for being accused of raping a non white woman. Just one.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9157 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> just because one nazi was like that doesnt mean all nazis were like that. There were good killers and bad killers right? See how damn foolish that and you sound..
Your attitude is the same one I'm running into on the Autism forum. From ones who think there is only one type of autism. That it is impossible for folks on it to be part of a spectrum. As well as all folks who are autistic are mentally incapable of living in normal society.
It is the same way with ALL humans. No matter what gender or shade of skin colour one bears. Same goes for type of jobs. We are all unique. And what and how one person reacts or does something is NOT going to be the exact way another person is going to react in the exact same situation. Not even identicals from a multiple birth are going to act identical in the same situation.
As for members of the nazi party. Some did get into it to help try and save some Jews. As well as some Jews as well as those whose blood was both Jewish and German joined the party.
Just like they found out for ancestry, the president you keep slamming, was partly of Lebanese ancestry. In fact the haplotype he had, also traces to Africa. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/03/... The presidential chromosome turns out to belong to a rare class called 'K2', which is found at its highest frequency in the Middle East and Eastern Africa, including Oman, Somalia and Iraq. Its closest match was in a man from Egypt.
BIgKnob

United States

#9158 Oct 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>A troll to you for telling the truth that goes against some Blacks Black Agenda here in the US which is to hold and keep Blacks where they are Socially and Economically just like what Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton have done for years and Continue to do and some Blacks see it and know it.
i dont think so like ive said the samething without kissing azz, ive said that im not asking nobody for anything, I dont believe in conforming, or assimilation, Joseph Lowery MLK's right hand man said: we fought for rights, and to change america from wrong to right, and not to intergrate everything thats black into white, see blacks are asked to give up everything, I disagree with that, knowledge of self and do for self, I agree with that.........not assimilation into europeanism hell no..........
BIgKnob

United States

#9159 Oct 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the late Mrs. Williams was a black woman, and nobody ever dared to challenge Professor Williams statistics....... nobody. That's because he sites all of his sources.
Now if you care to prove Professor Williams wrong, then by all means, post your credible links. You'd be the first.
His statistics show that in spite of challenging times when black people did have it hard (which you wouldn't know anything about) black people were domestically doing way better than today. And since there is empirical evidence that poverty IS related to single parent households, black people are responsible for their own plight--not slavery and certainly not the white man. Heck, are blacks better off today than before we had a black President? Statistics show that you are not. Is that the white mans fault since it was whites that put DumBama into office?
they have, walter is a known tom, Louis Farrakhan, malcolm x, knob have said the same thing but with a twist, we dont kiss azz, and im not a intergrationist, im for a fair free open society and thats it, not trying to trun everything black into white, even Joseph Lowery agrees with that, I keep saying knowledge of self and do for self, show me a thread where ive blamed anybody for anything, thats why that gothic bw didnt respond.........
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#9160 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>you've got to stop your historical delusions, I was talking about willie mcgee, that did happen, now the song is similar to the event that did happen, your gonna rewrite america's history..........
I don't give a furry rats ass about Willy McGee,nor did I ever question your recollection of his place in history.

I casually mentioned you were wrong to associate the song,Bobby McGee,with the alleged guy,Willy McGee,thats all.
BIgKnob

United States

#9161 Oct 20, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attitude is the same one I'm running into on the Autism forum. From ones who think there is only one type of autism. That it is impossible for folks on it to be part of a spectrum. As well as all folks who are autistic are mentally incapable of living in normal society.
It is the same way with ALL humans. No matter what gender or shade of skin colour one bears. Same goes for type of jobs. We are all unique. And what and how one person reacts or does something is NOT going to be the exact way another person is going to react in the exact same situation. Not even identicals from a multiple birth are going to act identical in the same situation.
As for members of the nazi party. Some did get into it to help try and save some Jews. As well as some Jews as well as those whose blood was both Jewish and German joined the party.
Just like they found out for ancestry, the president you keep slamming, was partly of Lebanese ancestry. In fact the haplotype he had, also traces to Africa. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/03/... The presidential chromosome turns out to belong to a rare class called 'K2', which is found at its highest frequency in the Middle East and Eastern Africa, including Oman, Somalia and Iraq. Its closest match was in a man from Egypt.
My response is do for self, the enemy may have knocked you down but the victim has got to get up and get back into the game, racism I dont care about let people who are racist stay that way, as long as they dont bother me, I wont bother them right back. So no you have my attitude wrong, im about controlling your own destiny, not accommodation..........
BIgKnob

United States

#9162 Oct 20, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a furry rats ass about Willy McGee,nor did I ever question your recollection of his place in history.
I casually mentioned you were wrong to associate the song,Bobby McGee,with the alleged guy,Willy McGee,thats all.
you flipped the script is what you did, I spoke about what I heard on a radio I heard on a radio interview awhile back, my post was about willie mcgee.....i think the point was made.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#9163 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>you flipped the script is what you did, I spoke about what I heard on a radio I heard on a radio interview awhile back, my post was about willie mcgee.....i think the point was made.
The point is,you were wrong.

Or as you would say,I was wrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuu

LOL
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9165 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> they have, walter is a known tom, Louis Farrakhan, malcolm x, knob have said the same thing but with a twist, we dont kiss azz, and im not a intergrationist, im for a fair free open society and thats it, not trying to trun everything black into white, even Joseph Lowery agrees with that, I keep saying knowledge of self and do for self, show me a thread where ive blamed anybody for anything, thats why that gothic bw didnt respond.........
Oh please, you are constantly bringing up how slavery, discrimination, racism and all that is related to the failure of the black community. And if you have a change of heart, then you tell me, what is the reason for the violence, lack of education and poverty in black communities today? I'll name you one thing: calling people like Professor Walter E Williams an Uncle Tom instead of learning from him.

Any black that gets an advanced education, masters the English language, becomes successful, and has an opposing opinion is an Uncle Tom according to you and your ilk.

“Expecting!”

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#9166 Oct 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
You're contradicting yourself...cause you're very much aware that pointing out the flaws will make it appear that you are.
How is that a contradiction?

It's not my fault that we cannot, as a people, accept criticism. One would THINK that we could listen to our own. But no. That would be impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 min KiMare 2,448
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Charles Idemi 126,920
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Quirky 282,147
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 15 min antenao 8,308
Sheriff Joe "close to" proving Obama's birth ce... 22 min SplNDlzzy 25
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 180,704
Twenty years after Prop. 187, attitudes toward ... 35 min wild child 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr LOL 1,142,189
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 3 hr Your Ex 24

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE