Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

jess sayin

Houston, TX

#8863 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> since when is controlling your destiny segregation dumb azz, so if I move out of an apt and buy a house I hate w/people huh, if I quit a job and start a business I hate w/people huh, if I marry a bw I hate ww huh, if I teach blk/ children their history I hate w/people huh, see you have a slave revolt mentality
A black codes mentality which says that blacks are to always inform whites on everything they do for themselves, so the " good white folks can approve of it" that way you always keep the negro relying on the benevolence of, and being under the tutelage of white folks....dont own your own business why I have a glass ceiling job for you we'll call it the urban affairs dept......this type of bullshit has kept the community down......waiting orhers to do for you what you can do for yourself..........thats the white benevolence im talking about..........keep the negro dependant on us. That you can always stay in their business and disrupt things........are you that gawd damn stupid....
Kinda makes one wonder why blacks will let other races push them around. Kinda makes one wonder why blacks are always at the bottom of civilization. Do you think it is genetic? Or what other reason?

(Well, I'm jess sayin....)

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8864 Oct 10, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
You right ghetto blacks have nothing to be proud of, no history worth spit, no morals, which shows up in the drop out rate and the bastard births. Don't wan to be ackin white. If you doubt it, just axe em, ghetto blacks are proud of being stupid.
Get a green card sea bean.

Location hidden

#8865 Oct 10, 2013
jess sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda makes one wonder why blacks will let other races push them around. Kinda makes one wonder why blacks are always at the bottom of civilization. Do you think it is genetic? Or what other reason?
Why don't you bring your bad azz around my way and push ME around...lets check your theory out. How much you want to bet that you're the biggest coward since a foot and a roach you lil' two bit punk.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8866 Oct 11, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a green card sea bean.
I have a blue passport dip-shit. You would not understand the truth if it walked up and kicked your dead in the *** at high noon in front of the flag pole. There is no reward for being stupid, stupid!

Location hidden

#8867 Oct 11, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a blue passport dip-shit. You would not understand the truth if it walked up and kicked your dead in the *** at high noon in front of the flag pole. There is no reward for being stupid, stupid!
Lets see it liar...you're a damn lie. You barely recently got a stove to cook your meat on. Got something for ya....

Again hate monger...we're not buying it. Work on getting a green card...you got your hands full with that. I would like to see your visa expire really so you can take your hate mongering self back to your country where you will be at home going at it with your brothers and sisters fighting and calling each other names like wild animals...let me show you a rendition of what you are used to...look at the wonderful number of posts in your forum...damn..it looks like yall communicate a lot...except...the posts are missing wonder why? Let's check...something is wrong here....

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/world/ethiop ...

Lets pick a topic...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T9T ...

Lots of race discussion and who is better than who...anybody click on those links and see yall have brought that bullsh*t over here...so we're not buying...take that sh*t back to your home...

Here's a litle more hate mongering for yall...Yaya is a regular hate monger in your forum...and guess what...he is over here in disguise I know for a fact....

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia

Names just like over here...Cunning for example...names that are not real names...I am about to dissect yalls bullsh*t....we're going to put a few of yalls azzes in the street...stay tuned...you run not a damn thing over here green card....

This is some of the same sh8t going on over here since yall brought your azzes over to our forum. Don't like us...then why are you here so damn often? thats like eating sh*t...you don't like it but you show up at the toilet with your knife and fork daily...all day and half the night...you deranged hate monger...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/TS9 ...

Of course this is my favorite thread...I started it over there...it had the highest number of posts in the whole forum...the little punk azz troll that was there...is also over here...that would be you wouldn't it? here's one of your lame azz post from over there. All one has to do is stroll through the thread I started over there and see who the trolls are over here...here's one of your bullsh8t aliases...remember this one?

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T7F ...

Here's another one of your bullsh*t aliases....

This is proof I can smell ya...had plenty exchanges with you...still trolling like the punk bit*h that you are coming from a graduate school of cowards...

Here's where you talk about meds a lot punk because you ARE ON THEM...you deranged lil' fuca...you're a mental case...and your other co-horts have been traumatized...all they know is hate...hate mongers in full force...here's a link....this fuca is over here too...

So is this trick....

Is that almost all of you? there may be about 2-3 other stragglers as in lady friends in the U.S., but you, ya trick brother-in-law, his troll wife...have been accounted for. A little walk down memory lane...and the title to the thread I started over there?

Is exactly what yall are doing over here. Check and Mate bich! Have some sh*t and a smile.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8869 Oct 11, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see it liar...you're a damn lie. You barely recently got a stove to cook your meat on. Got something for ya....
Again hate monger...we're not buying it. Work on getting a green card...you got your hands full with that. I would like to see your visa expire really so you can take your hate mongering self back to your country where you will be at home going at it with your brothers and sisters fighting and calling each other names like wild animals...let me show you a rendition of what you are used to...look at the wonderful number of posts in your forum...damn..it looks like yall communicate a lot...except...the posts are missing wonder why? Let's check...something is wrong here....
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/world/ethiop ...
Lets pick a topic...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T9T ...
Lots of race discussion and who is better than who...anybody click on those links and see yall have brought that bullsh*t over here...so we're not buying...take that sh*t back to your home...
Here's a litle more hate mongering for yall...Yaya is a regular hate monger in your forum...and guess what...he is over here in disguise I know for a fact....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia
Names just like over here...Cunning for example...names that are not real names...I am about to dissect yalls bullsh*t....we're going to put a few of yalls azzes in the street...stay tuned...you run not a damn thing over here green card....
This is some of the same sh8t going on over here since yall brought your azzes over to our forum. Don't like us...then why are you here so damn often? thats like eating sh*t...you don't like it but you show up at the toilet with your knife and fork daily...all day and half the night...you deranged hate monger...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/TS9 ...
Of course this is my favorite thread...I started it over there...it had the highest number of posts in the whole forum...the little punk azz troll that was there...is also over here...that would be you wouldn't it? here's one of your lame azz post from over there. All one has to do is stroll through the thread I started over there and see who the trolls are over here...here's one of your bullsh8t aliases...remember this one?
Here's another one of your bullsh*t aliases....
This is proof I can smell ya...had plenty exchanges with you...still trolling like the punk bit*h that you are coming from a graduate school of cowards...
Here's where you talk about meds a lot punk because you ARE ON THEM...you deranged lil' fuca...you're a mental case...and your other co-horts have been traumatized...all they know is hate...hate mongers in full force...here's a link....this fuca is over here too...
So is this trick....
Is that almost all of you? there may be about 2-3 other stragglers as in lady friends in the U.S., but you, ya trick brother-in-law, his troll wife...have been accounted for. A little walk down memory lane...and the title to the thread I started over there?
Is exactly what yall are doing over here. Check and Mate bich! Have some sh*t and a smile.
Thank you for proving to most of us on here, that you ghetto black, welfare trash are still next to the dumbest pieces of fetid flesh on the face of this earth. Arabs have you beat hands down, hard to believe that someone is dumber than you, isn't it? But your so proud of the fact that you can type that still your not brave enough to post where your posting from, just more big talk from small brained garbage. No I'm not going to return to America until you ghetto black trash have either been eliminated or deported.

Location hidden

#8870 Oct 11, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving to most of us on here, that you ghetto black, welfare trash are still next to the dumbest pieces of fetid flesh on the face of this earth. Arabs have you beat hands down, hard to believe that someone is dumber than you, isn't it? But your so proud of the fact that you can type that still your not brave enough to post where your posting from, just more big talk from small brained garbage. No I'm not going to return to America until you ghetto black trash have either been eliminated or deported.
I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and neither do you. But to make this simple...I don't know why you even posted to me "Easy Money"? Easily....KIZZ MY AZZ! NOW THERE YA GO.

Location hidden

#8872 Oct 11, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
One more tidbit of information crackers...last time I checked I didn't see any entourage looking for you...guess that means...you look better going than you did coming...and out like meters just went wild at the idea of....YOU WON'T BE BACK...GOOD GOT DAMN RIDDANCE...SO LONG TWO PIECE IF YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH...may the air where you're at crack your azz with sunlight to back yo' azz.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8873 Oct 11, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
One more tidbit of information crackers...last time I checked I didn't see any entourage looking for you...guess that means...you look better going than you did coming...and out like meters just went wild at the idea of....YOU WON'T BE BACK...GOOD GOT DAMN RIDDANCE...SO LONG TWO PIECE IF YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH...may the air where you're at crack your azz with sunlight to back yo' azz.
No one is looking for me BOY, because I'm a law abiding white male. You ghetto blacks are forever looking over your shoulder or sleeping all day so that you can hide better at night. Been gone for almost 13 years now and haven't missed one single thing, no more loud mouthed grossly overweight nappy headed HO'S taking up the isles in the Mall, no more pants down to their butt crack talking shit, no more little black bastard kids running around stores like monkeys that were just let out of the zoo. No more me paying taxes for black ghetto garbage. No, no, you trash stay away from here, that's because there are no civil rights here, yep!, you come over here and your *** is right out there in the freeway. No liberal sniviling pimps from the ACLU or government to help you out here. Man I love it!!!
OH! When when it comes to ghetto black trash, yes I'm as racist as they come. Want ya'll deported to Africa or eliminated.
BIgKnob

United States

#8874 Oct 11, 2013
jess sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
the real question for you is, is a lack pigment genitic........jess sayin
BIgKnob

United States

#8875 Oct 11, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is looking for me BOY, because I'm a law abiding white male. You ghetto blacks are forever looking over your shoulder or sleeping all day so that you can hide better at night. Been gone for almost 13 years now and haven't missed one single thing, no more loud mouthed grossly overweight nappy headed HO'S taking up the isles in the Mall, no more pants down to their butt crack talking shit, no more little black bastard kids running around stores like monkeys that were just let out of the zoo. No more me paying taxes for black ghetto garbage. No, no, you trash stay away from here, that's because there are no civil rights here, yep!, you come over here and your *** is right out there in the freeway. No liberal sniviling pimps from the ACLU or government to help you out here. Man I love it!!!
OH! When when it comes to ghetto black trash, yes I'm as racist as they come. Want ya'll deported to Africa or eliminated.
Good now take your blue-eyed devil ass back to europe, and take these meth head trailor park trash with you, and while youre on your way stop in south africa and take those devils with you. You fake MF.......
Spike

Akron, OH

#8877 Oct 11, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, by applying your stupid logic I guess we'd know nothing about lions by mere observation since we clearly are not lions.
What you really mean to say is "please don't observe BLACKS because you'll quickly notice how poor they are at managing their lives and how the are more prone to violent conflicts than any other race".
Or, "You have no right to watch BLACK people since you aren't one". Brilliant. So, why don't you move to one place and kick out all the whites and live your dream? Or move to Zimbabwe and help them kick all the whites out? Why stay here and whine when you are 12% of the population?
So far it's 200 million whites and 39 million BLACKS (plus 1 dick-centered moron on Topix called "BigKnob" who likely got that nickname because he bent over a lot in prison and can take it).
You're so childlike in your sheer stupidity. It's almost as if you have never read a book. Except the ones you wank off to I guess. But those don't require much reading do they Knob Boy?
GroBBBBBBBBBB
Zimbabwe is a excellent example that you point out. For decades Zimbabwe was called the bread basket of Africa, they were a net exporter of food to Africa and beyond. Then around 2000-2001 their President, Robert Mugabe decided to redistribute the wealth (where have you heard this before?) AKA (you didn't build that) so anyway, Mugabe took (stole) all the land from the white farmers (these would be the ones growing the food that was being sold) and gave the land to the clueless Blacks. Now Zimbabwe is suffering famine conditions surviving only on U.N. food relief, AKA,, supplies provided by white farmers from other part of the world. He also destroyed the value of their currency that went from $1.00 and ended up a $100 trillion dollar note! hahahahahaha it gets better,,,,,He's "praised" by other African countries for this handy work. 3rd world logic is in the pigment. Oh ya,,,,and all those white farmers who were kicked off their land, well most moved to Europe and Mugabe is trying to get them to come back now.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8879 Oct 11, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> since when is controlling your destiny segregation dumb azz, so if I move out of an apt and buy a house I hate w/people huh, if I quit a job and start a business I hate w/people huh, if I marry a bw I hate ww huh, if I teach blk/ children their history I hate w/people huh, see you have a slave revolt mentality
A black codes mentality which says that blacks are to always inform whites on everything they do for themselves, so the " good white folks can approve of it" that way you always keep the negro relying on the benevolence of, and being under the tutelage of white folks....dont own your own business why I have a glass ceiling job for you we'll call it the urban affairs dept......this type of bullshit has kept the community down......waiting orhers to do for you what you can do for yourself..........thats the white benevolence im talking about..........keep the negro dependant on us. That you can always stay in their business and disrupt things........are you that gawd damn stupid....
No, that's not the whites promoting it, it's the Democrats promoting it. And the Democrat party has way more blacks in it than the Republican.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8880 Oct 11, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Zimbabwe is a excellent example that you point out. For decades Zimbabwe was called the bread basket of Africa, they were a net exporter of food to Africa and beyond. Then around 2000-2001 their President, Robert Mugabe decided to redistribute the wealth (where have you heard this before?) AKA (you didn't build that) so anyway, Mugabe took (stole) all the land from the white farmers (these would be the ones growing the food that was being sold) and gave the land to the clueless Blacks. Now Zimbabwe is suffering famine conditions surviving only on U.N. food relief, AKA,, supplies provided by white farmers from other part of the world. He also destroyed the value of their currency that went from $1.00 and ended up a $100 trillion dollar note! hahahahahaha it gets better,,,,,He's "praised" by other African countries for this handy work. 3rd world logic is in the pigment. Oh ya,,,,and all those white farmers who were kicked off their land, well most moved to Europe and Mugabe is trying to get them to come back now.
Your right it was called Rhodesia when the whites ran the country and it was the bread basket of Africa. Like you said today it's a giant garbage pit. Yep! 2 blacks, 2 mules, a 40 acre farm, and in six weeks the mules would run the 40 acre farm. Zimbabwe is the perfect place to deport all of Americas ghetto blacks.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#8881 Oct 11, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Especially for you. I'm sure you're talking about those white woman who gave up that azz freely and then screamed rape after their white husband found out about it right?<quoted text>
No, I mean college girls who were saving it for marriage. I mean happily married White women, like a woman in my neighborhood was brutally raped, suffered broken bones, and now doesn't have the full use of her left arm. I also mean women like me who are not attracted to any man. I also mean white teens who go to a party with her White friends, and wake up drugged and with a Black penis in her against her will.

And yes, sadly, your scenario rings true on occasion. But maybe those BM deserved it for being too week to control their lusts and not mess with WW in the first place. Their stupidity, lust, lack of self-control, and arrogance makes them think they have a right to deprive White women of White men, like nearly every White woman deserves. Power in a marriage comes from having a partner of the same race, and it is like there is conspiracy to rob women of my race of their power and place of prestige in society.

In one case of screaming rape, I don't blame the woman much. Her controlling and violent White husband said he would murder her if it wasn't rape. While the first man she violated her vows to sleep with was doing time, she was caught with another man. Her husband killed her and tried to kill the man he caught in his bed. The husband is doing life.

Since: Oct 13

West Virginia

#8882 Oct 11, 2013
ah

Since: Oct 12

Barney, GA

#8883 Oct 11, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Good now take your blue-eyed devil ass back to europe, and take these meth head trailor park trash with you, and while youre on your way stop in south africa and take those devils with you. You fake MF.......
Lol

Since: Oct 12

Barney, GA

#8884 Oct 11, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>the real question for you is, is a lack pigment genitic........jess sayin
Black can do anything as long as they have white leadership. Spin that

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8885 Oct 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well if it was repealed, then a President had to sign it. Who signed that repeal anyway--I forget?
Traitor Clinton.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8888 Oct 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Black Ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick sentenced to 28 years in prison for corruption
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, October 10, 1:25 PM
DETROIT Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced Thursday to 28 years in prison for corruption, the apparent last step after a series of scandals destroyed his political career and helped steer a crisis-laden city even deeper into trouble.
Kilpatrick, who served as mayor from 2002 until fall 2008, fattened his bank account by tens of thousands of dollars, traveled the country in private planes and even strong-armed his campaign fundraiser for stacks of cash hidden in her bra, according to evidence at trial.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-det...
just more proof what is wrong with Detroit and why Detroit is Bankrupted.
It doesn't seem fair..........oscumma has been doing this since '09. I guess some people are allowed to steal from the public and others are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,656,928
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Sasyjm 322,073
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 7 min spud 1,267
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... 9 min Trumpy the Tiger 3
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 13 min smh 106
News New Mexico school shooting leaves 2 students, s... 14 min javawhey 78
News Ricin Fast Facts 14 min Eat This 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min Mr Wiggley 46,172
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 1 hr Stephen D Clark 65
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 1 hr spud 218
More from around the web