Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,937

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Read more
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8827 Oct 10, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>It's racist to say Blacks are being mis-educated in White schools. Your solution to the Black mystery is segregation. Which by the way 100% of non-blacks would welcome. Travel to any corner of the world where there is a large population of Blacks and you will see that they all have a common thread, being,,,,, poverty,crime,sickness,killing and general cluelessness.
And yet they use this to claim they are victims of white greed. Liberals have harnessed their mass ignorance by enslaving them on the govt. plantation. Their leadership is filled with treachery as they only want to cash in for themselves while they allow their brothers and sisters to be tethered to the teat. LIke their African ancestors before them....they sold them into slavery for a few pieces of gold. It's almost like they are a race of self centered people who lack empathy and compassion for each other. That could explain why dads abandon their children in record numbers, join gangs to murder and kill for profit and glory, never wanting peace, always conflict, hatred and cruelty. No thoughts about the future, just immediate gratification which could be why drug use, a lack of education, unsafe sex and welfare use is so prevalent.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8828 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> but teach what you want right?.. You can tell me what to teach my kids, really? blacks controlling their own destiny seems to bother you......
You've had decades of entitlements and special treatment to help you reach your destination and yet you remain filled with excuses.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8829 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>White racist voted them in power to maintain the status quo, all they had to do was leave black folks alone, but no they stayed in black folks business, they became interferers in black folks lives, right now I set up a program for young black boys in school, with my own money I bought books, school supplies & some computers with black church donations, & some entertainers, now I have white teachers trying to tell me what I should be teaching, when i've already talked to black teachers, PHD's, see this is what im saying, their trying to tell a bm how to talk to black boys, they want to teach that eurocentric BULLSHIT but not on my watch.
Well, I wonder how loud you would scream if we fired all black teachers because we don't like the way they teach our white children.
sick of ovomit

Ivins, UT

#8830 Oct 10, 2013
Duh. Because they are!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8831 Oct 10, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>It's racist to say Blacks are being mis-educated in White schools. Your solution to the Black mystery is segregation. Which by the way 100% of non-blacks would welcome. Travel to any corner of the world where there is a large population of Blacks and you will see that they all have a common thread, being,,,,, poverty,crime,sickness,killing and general cluelessness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Like you are really talking about something. Have you heard of FGM?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8832 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Fox news is white entertainment, so is newsweek, the standard, the wall st journal, thats cool, you also have spanish radio and tv, asiaian radio &tv, and other groups, have theirs, but when blacks do something its called racist. You act like blacks are to always rely on the benevolence of, and be under the tetuladge of whites, I pointed out before that Joseph Lowery MLK's right hand man said: we fought to change america from wrong to right and not to turn everything black into white, it seems to offend whites when blacks tell blacks their american history, from their persepctive, we're the only group in america where whites feel that they must always into your business, and have an opinion in your affiars, its what I call the post slave revolt mentality........
It's a two way street. You don't want whites in your business, then don't take anything that has been subsidized by whites through taxes....otherwise THEY have a say. You should spend your time teaching blacks to get off welfare unless you think they should remain on the govt. plantation.

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#8833 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> but teach what you want right?.. You can tell me what to teach my kids, really? blacks controlling their own destiny seems to bother you......
Black emancipation is on its way, nothing will stop its natural irresistible course.

a whiteboi

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8834 Oct 10, 2013
Black Ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick sentenced to 28 years in prison for corruption

By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, October 10, 1:25 PM

DETROIT — Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced Thursday to 28 years in prison for corruption, the apparent last step after a series of scandals destroyed his political career and helped steer a crisis-laden city even deeper into trouble.

Kilpatrick, who served as mayor from 2002 until fall 2008, fattened his bank account by tens of thousands of dollars, traveled the country in private planes and even strong-armed his campaign fundraiser for stacks of cash hidden in her bra, according to evidence at trial.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-det...

just more proof what is wrong with Detroit and why Detroit is Bankrupted.
BIgKnob

United States

#8835 Oct 10, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>It's a two way street. You don't want whites in your business, then don't take anything that has been subsidized by whites through taxes....otherwise THEY have a say. You should spend your time teaching blacks to get off welfare unless you think they should remain on the govt. plantation.
This is what im saying: when discussing personal cultural, family business, about kids, community, and black culture, if youre not black then bud out of black folks business. Now if your talking about the nation, the state, the city, the county then thats all americans business. You get the picture, when discussing family business if youre not a family member then stay of personal cultural business. That should clear the up smart guy...... The biggest social program in america is white priviledge, thats why you set up jim crow, to keep blacks from competing, inferior education to train people of color to work for whites..
BIgKnob

United States

#8836 Oct 10, 2013
Clear that up smart guy.......correction

Location hidden

#8837 Oct 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Black Ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick sentenced to 28 years in prison for corruption
DETROIT — Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced Thursday to 28 years in prison for corruption, the apparent last step after a series of scandals destroyed his political career and helped steer a crisis-laden city even deeper into trouble.
Kilpatrick, who served as mayor from 2002 until fall 2008, fattened his bank account by tens of thousands of dollars, traveled the country in private planes and even strong-armed his campaign fundraiser for stacks of cash hidden in her bra, according to evidence at trial.
Nation of Islam Leader says Kwame Kilpatrick victim of FBI plot to remove blacks

by Steve Neavling

Farrakhan reiterated his belief that Jews operate the entertainment industry and churn out negative portrayals of black people in an evil plot to control the world.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan suggested this weekend that the imprisonment former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and other black politicians is part of a national plot to kick African Americans out of office.

“They say we have the right to vote, and after we vote our own into office, the FBI schemes to trick and trap our elected officials to turn them out of office,” Farrakhan said during his weekly address, while showing photos of Kilpatrick and other jailed black officials.

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/2013/06/02/nati...
BIgKnob

United States

#8838 Oct 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>but they sure do a good job of promoting hate and Black Racism and a known fact
The Nation of Islam:
The Relentless Record of Hate
(March 1994 -- March 1995)
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/adl/...
Im not a member you need to ask them......but look at the tea party's hate, they've shut down goverment because they hate the fact that a 1/2 black man is in the slave built white house. If im walking through the grass and get bit by a snake, and I tell my son to watch out for snakes,, then how does the snake look acussing me of teaching hate.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8839 Oct 10, 2013
Spike wrote:
You are clueless to assume that all non-Blacks would welcome segregation.
If that was true about your assumptions. Then the removal of segregation of various areas would NOT have happened.
Gee, and here I see many of the ones I know living around where I am to be very intelligent. As well as well mannered. Some are even business owners like of the various stores in my area. As well as some of the restaurants here.
Places like MaMaTi's African Kitchen, African Forest Restaurant, Africa Food Supply, BCS Affrican Wholesale Food Supply, Kai Salon Spa for examples. There are many more than I can list here.
As for housing. Many of the ones I know of, are upper middle class standing. In fact they earn more money at their jobs than my husband does at his. In fact my husband's supervisor is Black. My husband works for a security firm.
Just because you want to see all Blacks as what you stated as. Does NOT mean that they are all that way.
BIgKnob

United States

#8840 Oct 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Did nt California Gov. Gray Davis ruin the state with his policies? And that why he got recalled,Didnt he get recalled and replaced by another failure Gov Arnold Swartzneggar, Did Illinois Gov. Rodney blogovich go to prison for corruption, didnt Oliver North, G.Gordon Liddy go to prison, Repubilican Richard Nixon , Republican senator John Ensign's sex scandal, thats 7 to 1 what was their excuse.........

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8841 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> This is what im saying: when discussing personal cultural, family business, about kids, community, and black culture, if youre not black then bud out of black folks business. Now if your talking about the nation, the state, the city, the county then thats all americans business. You get the picture, when discussing family business if youre not a family member then stay of personal cultural business. That should clear the up smart guy...... The biggest social program in america is white priviledge, thats why you set up jim crow, to keep blacks from competing, inferior education to train people of color to work for whites..

Wow, by applying your stupid logic I guess we'd know nothing about lions by mere observation since we clearly are not lions.

What you really mean to say is "please don't observe BLACKS because you'll quickly notice how poor they are at managing their lives and how the are more prone to violent conflicts than any other race".

Or, "You have no right to watch BLACK people since you aren't one". Brilliant. So, why don't you move to one place and kick out all the whites and live your dream? Or move to Zimbabwe and help them kick all the whites out? Why stay here and whine when you are 12% of the population?

So far it's 200 million whites and 39 million BLACKS (plus 1 dick-centered moron on Topix called "BigKnob" who likely got that nickname because he bent over a lot in prison and can take it).

You're so childlike in your sheer stupidity. It's almost as if you have never read a book. Except the ones you wank off to I guess. But those don't require much reading do they Knob Boy?
GroBBBBBBBBBB
BIgKnob

United States

#8842 Oct 10, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You've had decades of entitlements and special treatment to help you reach your destination and yet you remain filled with excuses.
you've had centuries of entitlements, now you have a slave revolt mentality, does black people controlling their own destiny bother you, is how I choose to educate my children your business? Ive told you before im not asking you for a damn thing so whats your problem. I know, you want blacks and people of color to rely on the benevolence of, and be under the tutelage of whites, so that you can feel superior, I guess black codes are still alive and well with you, Huh, thats why youre always in blacks personal business, I am come to put an end to that bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
BIgKnob

United States

#8843 Oct 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, by applying your stupid logic I guess we'd know nothing about lions by mere observation since we clearly are not lions.
What you really mean to say is "please don't observe BLACKS because you'll quickly notice how poor they are at managing their lives and how the are more prone to violent conflicts than any other race".
Or, "You have no right to watch BLACK people since you aren't one". Brilliant. So, why don't you move to one place and kick out all the whites and live your dream? Or move to Zimbabwe and help them kick all the whites out? Why stay here and whine when you are 12% of the population?
So far it's 200 million whites and 39 million BLACKS (plus 1 dick-centered moron on Topix called "BigKnob" who likely got that nickname because he bent over a lot in prison and can take it).
You're so childlike in your sheer stupidity. It's almost as if you have never read a book. Except the ones you wank off to I guess. But those don't require much reading do they Knob Boy?
GroBBBBBBBBBB
What you wrote Is pure Ingnorancy, you dont have the rIght to dIscuss what goes on In my household, nor are you qualIfIed to dIscuss what goes In afrIca, afrIcan scholars say pay the western medIa no mInd. youre mad because you cant handle my truth: that only the black famIly should dIscuss the black famIly, and not wht folks who dont have a clue, I dont get Into ItalIan famIly busIness, because thats not my culture, and sInce black culture Is not yours then your not qualIfIed to speak on black culture, what part of that dont you understand, Its you who act more lIke a boy than a man, a man doesnt get Into another mans busIness does he, no only an azz-hole does & then comes up short........

Location hidden

#8844 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a member you need to ask them......but look at the tea party's hate, they've shut down goverment because they hate the fact that a 1/2 black man is in the slave built white house. If im walking through the grass and get bit by a snake, and I tell my son to watch out for snakes,, then how does the snake look acussing me of teaching hate.
I cant believe that besides the Tea Party is a bunch Old Left Liberals like FDR & LBJ and they have no clout in the Republican Party and the bunch in Washington DC are using the Tea Party as a Smoke Screen.

Location hidden

#8845 Oct 10, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Did nt California Gov. Gray Davis ruin the state with his policies? And that why he got recalled,Didnt he get recalled and replaced by another failure Gov Arnold Swartzneggar, Did Illinois Gov. Rodney blogovich go to prison for corruption, didnt Oliver North, G.Gordon Liddy go to prison, Repubilican Richard Nixon , Republican senator John Ensign's sex scandal, thats 7 to 1 what was their excuse.........
those that you mentioned are all Modern Liberals too and you forgot to mention Jessie Jackson Jr. and his Wife too.
BIgKnob

United States

#8846 Oct 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>those that you mentioned are all Modern Liberals too and you forgot to mention Jessie Jackson Jr. and his Wife too.
youre right about jessie jr. you forgot to mentIon gov mark sanford, cong. anthony weIner, ellIot spItzer, see two wrongs dont make It rIght, but when focus on one and Ingnore the other, that shows your agenda drIven and not truth drIven, that becomes hypocrIsy, and that goes all the way back,,, to the founders of thIs natIon....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 12 min reds in your head 349
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 13 min thetruth 6,387
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 13 min barefoot2626 80
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min freebird 320,620
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 14 min reds in your head 100
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 14 min Memo From Turner 122
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min DanFromSmithville 154,803
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min sonicfilter 1,206,691
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 36 min xxxrayted 424
More from around the web