Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9921 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8589 Oct 3, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Where were the police? You would think they would have been aware of the biker mob when they drove in. What were they doing? Stuffing their faces at the donut shop? They always seem to be around when you're driving through their speed traps.
The police can't be everywhere which is why citizens should be able to use firearms to defend themselves. NY is known for their anti-gun stance and the criminals are aware of this as well.

I can't blame police for this matter. I do blame the politicians however. If you tell criminals that their actions will not be met with resistance, then criminals see no reason to restrain themselves. This man was forced out of his vehicle and beaten in front of his young child and wife. I don't blame him, I don't blame his attackers, I blame the state and city government there.

I would love to see those lowlifes come here and try the same thing with me. Our government not only protects me from prosecution, but licensed me to use my firearm to protect myself and others I believe may be in harms way.

Even if this victim was not armed, the very idea that he could be armed would have prevented this attack.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8590 Oct 3, 2013
Washington DC shooter Miriam Carey was a Black Woman

Washington DC shooting: LIVE UPDATES

Published time: October 03, 2013 20:00
Edited time: October 04, 2013 02:24

http://rt.com/usa/capitol-hill-shooting-updat...
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#8591 Oct 3, 2013
What does a Tea Party female member say after sex?
Get off me Dad, you're crushing my smokes.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8594 Oct 4, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> NBC falsely reported she was a shooter. She was, in fact, unarmed . Good thing she was black , however, or we would have another Trayvon Martin type incident on out hands for the racist liberals to whine about for years
Strange shooting though, I don't see the poverty pimps jumping on this incident
OH! She was armed, not with a gun, but that car she was driving was a hell of a lot bigger and could do a hell of a lot more damage than a gun. I really like some of the people in the media asking why they had to shoot her. Christ, are they really that ate up with the dumb ass.THe liberals are already whinning because she was a woman, and a mother, big deal!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8595 Oct 4, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! She was armed, not with a gun, but that car she was driving was a hell of a lot bigger and could do a hell of a lot more damage than a gun. I really like some of the people in the media asking why they had to shoot her. Christ, are they really that ate up with the dumb ass.THe liberals are already whinning because she was a woman, and a mother, big deal!!!
It's reported that she had some major mental issues after she gave birth to her kid. Nobody can figure out what she was doing in DC since she didn't live or have any business there.

Several years ago after Cleveland elected a black Mayor, there was a shooting with police when a black guy tried to run over the cops. They shot and killed him. The new black Mayor instituted new police policy. The policy was that police couldn't trap a suspect because when you trap black people, they look to escape anyway they can including running over cops.

I can't figure out why Cleveland is having such a hard time with crime and nobody wants to live or work here anymore. LOL!

Location hidden

#8596 Oct 4, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> NBC falsely reported she was a shooter. She was, in fact, unarmed . Good thing she was black , however, or we would have another Trayvon Martin type incident on out hands for the racist liberals to whine about for years
/Your right, I heard that too later that she was unarmed after NBC misreported the facts I wonder why Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson Sr. are not calling for protest against NBC for that because anybody else they would for a fact.

Location hidden

#8597 Oct 4, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
In that sense yes the Car would be considered a deadly weapon.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8598 Oct 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>In that sense yes the Car would be considered a deadly weapon.

Same as a hunk of concrete!
GroBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#8599 Oct 4, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as a hunk of concrete!
GroBBBBBBB
True.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#8600 Oct 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>/Your right, I heard that too later that she was unarmed after NBC misreported the facts I wonder why Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson Sr. are not calling for protest against NBC for that because anybody else they would for a fact.
The more you display your hate for black people, the less merit your claim of "black racism against whites" has.

Where's Pat Robertson when you need him? Oh, too busy b!tching about gays. How about Billy Graham?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#8601 Oct 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's reported that she had some major mental issues after she gave birth to her kid. Nobody can figure out what she was doing in DC since she didn't live or have any business there.
Several years ago after Cleveland elected a black Mayor, there was a shooting with police when a black guy tried to run over the cops. They shot and killed him. The new black Mayor instituted new police policy. The policy was that police couldn't trap a suspect because when you trap black people, they look to escape anyway they can including running over cops.
I can't figure out why Cleveland is having such a hard time with crime and nobody wants to live or work here anymore. LOL!
You seem to have such glee for black people dying, even if it is by their own hand.

That's how pervasive racism can be - it can twist one's mind in sick ways to the point where people delight in other people's deaths "just because of (bullsh!t) skin color".

Racism is a brain cancer the whole human race has, and it won't be long before our whole species race-fights itself out of existence...with xxxray's help.

Location hidden

#8602 Oct 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The more you display your hate for black people, the less merit your claim of "black racism against whites" has.
Where's Pat Robertson when you need him? Oh, too busy b!tching about gays. How about Billy Graham?
is this Black Man Pastor Manning displaying his hatred toward Blacks and his own Black Race for telling the Truth and I believe anybody tell you the Truth is a Racist White or Black.

Pastor Manning - Believe black people are the devil

Location hidden

#8603 Oct 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The more you display your hate for black people, the less merit your claim of "black racism against whites" has.
Who is Destroying America?

Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#8604 Oct 4, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
I'd like to thank the OP for bringing out the true racism deep in whites' hearts.

I thank Obama for being the lance that popped the boil of racism so that the world can see how nasty white people really are when it comes to blacks.

Now we can see that whites are glad when blacks die. We can see the lack of respect or caring for human life here over the bullsh!t of this woman being black.

We can see that the whites haven't changed in their hatred of blacks at all; now it's a contest to see Who Can Hate Blacks the Best by saying the ugliest sh!t you can think of.

I'm glad your hatred of blacks is on display so that the whole world can see it.

I'm also glad you're shooting yourselves in the foot with your ironic, paradoxical racist statements such as this sickening doozy right here:

"GOOD THING (she was BLACK) or it would be Another (Trayvon Martin TYPE incident) that the racist LIBERALS (would be crying about) for years."

Ironic for a racist to make such a stereotypical claim.

Your racism has you so desperate to remain At The Top that you would sacrifice your own morals and ethics (if you had any in the first place) in order to win what is basically a pissing contest by noting that it was a good thing that the dead woman was black.

What if the dead woman was WHITE?
Would she then be compared to Casey Anthony?
Would you have sympathy for her?
What of it?

Your prejudice is like a poisonous tentacle creature that has taken over the space where your soul once was.

And you want to talk about "blacks being racists and oppressing the poor poor white man"?

Riiiiiiight.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#8605 Oct 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>is this Black Man Pastor Manning displaying his hatred toward Blacks and his own Black Race for telling the Truth and I believe anybody tell you the Truth is a Racist White or Black.
Pastor Manning - Believe black people are the devil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PIO1Zjg_QCUXX
His erroneous belief comes from that BuyBull he's reading - written by WHITE MEN.
WHITE MEN were the ones that wrote the bible, so OF COURSE WHITE MEN WOULD SAY BLACKS ARE THE DEVIL - THAT IS THE LEVEL OF WHITES' HATRED FOR BLACKS.
And that black man is a FOOL for letting WHITE PEOPLE talk him into his SELF-HATRED and he's passing that BULLSH!T to other vulnerable black people.
That's why blacks should STOP GOING TO CHURCH - THE WHITE GOD HATES YOU TOO!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#8607 Oct 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Washington DC shooter Miriam Carey was a Black Woman
Washington DC shooting: LIVE UPDATES
Published time: October 03, 2013 20:00
Edited time: October 04, 2013 02:24
http://rt.com/usa/capitol-hill-shooting-updat...
"Washington DC shooter Miriam Carey was a Black Woman" = A Klan Member's Wet Dream!

Time for the White Racist Hoedown! YEEEE-HAAAAHHH!

Celabrate! Celebrate! Do what you sick white folks do!

The World loves watching you become The Planet's Biggest Victims ("WAHHHH! THE BIG BLACK MAN IS OPRESSING ME!")-(especially those Muslim terroists...Don't forget the Chinese with the lead and stuff in the junk you love to buy at WallyWorld...and the "Red" Russians)

Location hidden

#8608 Oct 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>His erroneous belief comes from that BuyBull he's reading - written by WHITE MEN.
WHITE MEN were the ones that wrote the bible, so OF COURSE WHITE MEN WOULD SAY BLACKS ARE THE DEVIL - THAT IS THE LEVEL OF WHITES' HATRED FOR BLACKS.
And that black man is a FOOL for letting WHITE PEOPLE talk him into his SELF-HATRED and he's passing that BULLSH!T to other vulnerable black people.
Black Racist don't like other Blacks calling the Black Racist out like you and that is your problem you have.

Location hidden

#8609 Oct 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Washington DC shooter Miriam Carey was a Black Woman" = A Klan Member's Wet Dream!
Time for the White Racist Hoedown! YEEEE-HAAAAHHH!
Celabrate! Celebrate! Do what you sick white folks do!
The World loves watching you become The Planet's Biggest Victims ("WAHHHH! THE BIG BLACK MAN IS OPRESSING ME!")-(especially those Muslim terroists...Don't forget the Chinese with the lead and stuff in the junk you love to buy at WallyWorld...and the "Red" Russians)
Al Sharpton and MSNBC should be having a Hoedown and are the ones that reported she had a gun.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8610 Oct 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>His erroneous belief comes from that BuyBull he's reading - written by WHITE MEN.
White men wrote the Holy Bible? From what part of Europe were these white men from?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8611 Oct 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to thank the OP for bringing out the true racism deep in whites' hearts.
I thank Obama for being the lance that popped the boil of racism so that the world can see how nasty white people really are when it comes to blacks.
Well you can thank DumBama, but for showing just how racist blacks are against whites.

It started at the beginning of his campaign when it boiled down to Hillary and DumBama. DumBama had less than a year experience in federal office and Hillary spent 8 years in the White House and 8 years in the Senate. 16 years of experience vs less than 1 year experience, and blacks overwhelmingly came out in droves to elect him over Hillary in the 90% plus range. Same holds true in the following two general elections.

Oprah shot of her big mouth about DumBama and her mainly white audience woke up and realized she only gave overwhelming support of DumBama because he was black. Her white audience turned their backs on her and now the long running show is off the air.

Then Colon Powell did his racist routine. He was supposedly a good friend of John McCain. He not only threw McCain under the bus, but supported a candidate of the opposite party. Why? Because DumBama is a Mulatto. Powell did that both elections.

Our very own LeBron james did the same thing: gave his strongest support to DumBama even though he never had political views either before or after DumBama's win. LeBron--not being a smart individual, gave his support to DumBama why? Because DumBama had black skin.

Then we can advance to the black professor and the white cop. Without knowing any details, DumBama insulted the white cop.

Ane what white person will ever forget "If I had a son of a btch, he would look just like Trayvon Martin? "

Funny how DumBama never criticized the hundreds of shootings of black on black in Chicago or anywhere else for that matter. He got involved in this local shooting why? Because Martin was black. Then his racist AG sent federal FBI agents to Florida (on your dime) to try and find anything racial about the shooting. Afterwards, Racist Holder used our tax dollars to help sponsor Trayvon Martin rallies that could have easily turned into black riots. If you're not familiar with Racist Holder, he's the same racist that refused to charge the Black Panthers with criminal charges when they harassed white voters at the polls.

Thanks to DumBama, whites are now realizing just how racist blacks are. The smart whites realize how blacks stick together against whites no matter what. The dumb whites (yes, we have dumb whites in our race) who seen all this anti-white from the blacks and still can't figure it out, we have no real hope for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Battle of New Hampshire 23 min Posting While High 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min - Lady Liberty - 370,012
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OzRitz 1,345,895
News House Republicans: Benghazi Movie 'Really Makes... 1 hr Quirky 683
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Quirky 3,056
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 186,772
News The Campaign Trail 1 hr Billy S DuBose 1
News Are smarter people actually less racist? 5 hr PolakPotrafi 660
More from around the web