Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 20 comments on the Jul 8, 2013, Washington Times story titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8433 Sep 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So you decided to become what, an even bigger victim, and inflict your bullsh!t on yourself and others, so you can be a better victim than black people.
You will do any sick thing to stay "top dog" on this planet, including becoming The World's Best Victim of Racism.
The irony of the perpetuators of racism becoming the victims!
You want blacks to stop blaming whites, then don't you blame blacks.
Fair enough, but the problem is blacks will never stop blaming whites.

You didn't realize of course the sarcasm in my remark. What I was attempting to do is show Who Dat how stupid his rants sound by placing the shoe on the other foot. I wanted to show him how silly making excuses are.

There are no excuses for failure except your own. Nobody ever got ahead in life by making excuses; especially about people one never met or known.

I'm a landlord even thought I support myself with a full time job. I use Craigslist to advertise my apartments. Because I live in a very diverse area, I frequently get e-mails from blacks. Some of these e-mails are atrocious. They look like they were written by a second grade white child. Some are so bad that I can't even make out what they are trying to ask or tell me.

I don't even respond to those e-mails. So the question is, if I won't even consider these black people for an apartment, HTF do they get employment filling out job applications with such primitive writing skills? Oh, it must be discrimination.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8435 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Repetitive deflecting jackazz, at that rate, it would take black people 1000.00 years to out kill whites. Then we'll have to start a plethora of slaughtering useless wars. Blacks will never catch up the killing field of whites even if one black killed ten a day! <quoted text>
JackAzz you just provided another one of your examples of the pot calling the kettle black.

Location hidden

#8436 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Your brother having sex with his pet male dog of all things, then force his son to WATCH!!!!!!!!!
man-accused-of-sex-with-dog-fo rcing-child-to-watch<quoted text>
you mean your brothers or bros as you like to call them.

Location hidden

#8437 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Don't forget to add all those white on white families killing one another. Brothers, sisters, daughters, mothers, kids, fathers, wives, and husbands across America. <quoted text>
Your kind didn't want law abiding blacks, so deal with it fool!
you need to deal with reality which you can't handle and you are the one proving to be a stupid fool! continuously.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8439 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Bulshiyt, the KKK beat, cut a black male teen throat, then hanged him. Year 1981
His mother broke the KKK's back by winning a law suit judgment in amount of $7 million dollar!
http://articles.latimes.com/1988-09-20/news/m... <quoted text>

Wow, so you found 1, singular, event from the 20th century that you can use to "justify" your racist hatred of white people into the 21st century. Congrats fool. Again, MOST white Americans wanted NO part of "The KKK" even when they were at their strongest and the FACT that this guy's mother was able to bankrupt them with a single lawsuit is clear proof of this. IF white people were SO freakin racist overall the case would never have seen a court room.

But Nooooo, your stupid racist azz can't see that. All you can see is "White skin = evil". And THAT is why you're a racist loser and you are NO better than the white "racists" you hate so much.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#8440 Sep 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't realize of course the sarcasm in my remark. What I was attempting to do is show Who Dat how stupid his rants sound by placing the shoe on the other foot. I wanted to show him how silly making excuses are.
There are no excuses for failure except your own. Nobody ever got ahead in life by making excuses; especially about people one never met or known.
I'm a landlord even thought I support myself with a full time job. I use Craigslist to advertise my apartments. Because I live in a very diverse area, I frequently get e-mails from blacks. Some of these e-mails are atrocious. They look like they were written by a second grade white child. Some are so bad that I can't even make out what they are trying to ask or tell me.
I don't even respond to those e-mails. So the question is, if I won't even consider these black people for an apartment, HTF do they get employment filling out job applications with such primitive writing skills? Oh, it must be discrimination.

Yep, it be discriminashun. They is no other 'splanashun. YOU be raycissssss.
GroBBBBBBB

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8441 Sep 29, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If you can grasp the 3/5TH's rule you'll understand
If there is anything lower than a white racist, it is a white racist suffering from verbal diarrhea.
To define yourself, you need to grasp the one fifth rule. And I'm being generous, you microbe.
doberman

Fishers, IN

#8442 Sep 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can't give me an example of what I asked for.
My grandparents (on both sides of my parents) didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. My parents (and their siblings) were the first to make any kind of real living. This is not a special case, but a typical case among white people.
My life started the day I was born, not when my grandparents were born. Rush Limbaugh brilliantly said that you can't convince anybody they are wrong. The more you try to convince them, the more they will resist admitting they are wrong. People have to conclude for themselves that they are wrong. All you can do is give them the ammunition to do so.
That's why (although very true) I illustrated what blacks have done to my white neighborhoods. Blacks are CURRENTLY destroying white cities and areas IN OUR LIFETIME--not my grandparents lifetime. Blacks are like tornados. They come in, destroy everything in site, and it's almost impossible to rebuild.
In spite of all that, whites don't use that as an excuse for anything. They simply move and continue with their life. Blacks like you can't do that. Instead, make every excuse in the world why your people are failures at nearly everything in this country. And in a hundred years from now, your people will still be using the same excuses.
touche' can i get a hallelujah!
Spike

Akron, OH

#8443 Sep 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If there is anything lower than a white racist, it is a white racist suffering from verbal diarrhea.
To define yourself, you need to grasp the one fifth rule. And I'm being generous, you microbe.
If the 3/5th's rule is racist then why do blacks get test score credits for being black?

Location hidden

#8444 Sep 29, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If the 3/5th's rule is racist then why do blacks get test score credits for being black?
exactly.

Location hidden

#8445 Sep 29, 2013
Here is another Black on Black killing down south and this one in Louisiana and this time it was in Church and a Black Pastor who was the victim and congregation got to watch his execution by another Black Man.

Pastor shot, killed in front of congregation during Louisiana church service

By Edmund DeMarche/
Published September 29, 2013/
FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/29/pastor-s...

Pastor Ronald J. Harris Sr. Shot, Killed While Preaching During Church Service In Lake Charles

http://eagleyereportconnect.blogspot.com/2013...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#8446 Sep 29, 2013
My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

President Harry S. Truman.
BIgKnob

United States

#8447 Sep 29, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to Sally Hemmings. She was Pres. Jefferson's wife's half sister. When the Jeffersons became married. Sally came along as maid to her half sister by their dad.
http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstl... After the death of his first wife, Martha Eppes ( the mother of Mrs. Jefferson ), John Wayles married two more times; he married secondly to Mary Cocke by whom he had one [ name unknown ] daughter who died young; John Wayles married a third time, on 3, January 1760 to Elizabeth Lomax, with whom he had three daughters. After the death of Elizabeth Lomax ( 28 May 1763 ), Wayles took the half-black half-white slave Betty Hemings as his concubine and had six children by her. Betty Hemings was mentioned in the will of John Wayles, thus providing evidence that she really was his mistress and not merely his slave
My quotes sends you to the research department, you fail to understand what im saying, thomas jefferson was a hypocrite plain and simple, like most of the fou.ding fathers.....what makes you think blacks wanted their blood mixed against their will? You can sugar coat it all you want, what he said and what he wrote, and his actions, tells me what type of person he was. Its best to leave that alone because we're not ever going to agree, and thomas jefferson should never be considerd a hero to black children...thats a disgrace to their fore-parents........
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8448 Sep 30, 2013
That was a cow that jumped over the moon, right?
You have more lies than money...lol

Cheers!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8449 Sep 30, 2013
Now is that any way to talk to a friend?
How can I ever trust you logging onto my web site?

lol
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>JackAzz you just provided another one of your examples of the pot calling the kettle black.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8450 Sep 30, 2013
Well ole chap, if I'm a racist, what does this make you out to be? Oh due tell us all. And don't you dare deflect.

You guy kill even the spirit of a BFF....lol
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you found 1, singular, event from the 20th century that you can use to "justify" your racist hatred of white people into the 21st century. Congrats fool. Again, MOST white Americans wanted NO part of "The KKK" even when they were at their strongest and the FACT that this guy's mother was able to bankrupt them with a single lawsuit is clear proof of this. IF white people were SO freakin racist overall the case would never have seen a court room.
But Nooooo, your stupid racist azz can't see that. All you can see is "White skin = evil". And THAT is why you're a racist loser and you are NO better than the white "racists" you hate so much.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#8451 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Well ole chap, if I'm a racist, what does this make you out to be? Oh due tell us all. And don't you dare deflect.
You guy kill even the spirit of a BFF....lol<quoted text>

"due tell"!! Seriously?

I'm a white American, so naturally I'm a born racist. Didn't you get the memo from Jesse and Al? Your continuous stream of hatred toward white people is the best indicator of your own racism.

It's easy, if you hate white people for being white and blame them ALL for historical events, you're a simple-minded racist.
GroBBBBBBBBB
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8452 Sep 30, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
"due tell"!! Seriously?
I'm a white American, so naturally I'm a born racist. Didn't you get the memo from Jesse and Al? Your continuous stream of hatred toward white people is the best indicator of your own racism.
It's easy, if you hate white people for being white and blame them ALL for historical events, you're a simple-minded racist.
GroBBBBBBBBB
I completely agree. He is also a liar. On Sept 22, he said he lived in a crime free city that was 85% black. I asked him to name the city and he refused. Since he is a known liar, he has no credibility. It's quite obvious he and his alter ego big knob are racists who want to insult and aggravate folks because they apparently hate themselves more than the whites.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8453 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You guy kill even the spirit of a BFF....lol<quoted text>
But you ARE a racist and the good folks here are responding to your insulting and outrageous accusations.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8454 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
When I leave this forum in the near future, you're gonna miss me, right?
lol<quoted text>
You've been promising us for a while now but remain. I'm sure you will come up with another sock puppet.

btw: what city do you live in that is is mostly black(85%) and crime free?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 4 min El Gato 168
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 4 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 31
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min ACTUALLY 160,898
Loosing Innocent Lives In An Airstrike: Do the ... 5 min woodtick57 78
News Sending weapons to Ukraine will soon be irrelevant 6 min George 91
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Ari son of Anarchy 179,189
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Cheech the Conser... 324,412
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nuculur option 1,220,198
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 8 min Wondering 121
More from around the web