Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#8446 Sep 29, 2013
My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

President Harry S. Truman.
BIgKnob

United States

#8447 Sep 29, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to Sally Hemmings. She was Pres. Jefferson's wife's half sister. When the Jeffersons became married. Sally came along as maid to her half sister by their dad.
http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstl... After the death of his first wife, Martha Eppes ( the mother of Mrs. Jefferson ), John Wayles married two more times; he married secondly to Mary Cocke by whom he had one [ name unknown ] daughter who died young; John Wayles married a third time, on 3, January 1760 to Elizabeth Lomax, with whom he had three daughters. After the death of Elizabeth Lomax ( 28 May 1763 ), Wayles took the half-black half-white slave Betty Hemings as his concubine and had six children by her. Betty Hemings was mentioned in the will of John Wayles, thus providing evidence that she really was his mistress and not merely his slave
My quotes sends you to the research department, you fail to understand what im saying, thomas jefferson was a hypocrite plain and simple, like most of the fou.ding fathers.....what makes you think blacks wanted their blood mixed against their will? You can sugar coat it all you want, what he said and what he wrote, and his actions, tells me what type of person he was. Its best to leave that alone because we're not ever going to agree, and thomas jefferson should never be considerd a hero to black children...thats a disgrace to their fore-parents........
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8448 Sep 30, 2013
That was a cow that jumped over the moon, right?
You have more lies than money...lol

Cheers!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough, but the problem is blacks will never stop blaming whites.
You didn't realize of course the sarcasm in my remark. What I was attempting to do is show Who Dat how stupid his rants sound by placing the shoe on the other foot. I wanted to show him how silly making excuses are.
There are no excuses for failure except your own. Nobody ever got ahead in life by making excuses; especially about people one never met or known.
I'm a landlord even thought I support myself with a full time job. I use Craigslist to advertise my apartments. Because I live in a very diverse area, I frequently get e-mails from blacks. Some of these e-mails are atrocious. They look like they were written by a second grade white child. Some are so bad that I can't even make out what they are trying to ask or tell me.
I don't even respond to those e-mails. So the question is, if I won't even consider these black people for an apartment, HTF do they get employment filling out job applications with such primitive writing skills? Oh, it must be discrimination.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8449 Sep 30, 2013
Now is that any way to talk to a friend?
How can I ever trust you logging onto my web site?

lol
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>JackAzz you just provided another one of your examples of the pot calling the kettle black.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8450 Sep 30, 2013
Well ole chap, if I'm a racist, what does this make you out to be? Oh due tell us all. And don't you dare deflect.

You guy kill even the spirit of a BFF....lol
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you found 1, singular, event from the 20th century that you can use to "justify" your racist hatred of white people into the 21st century. Congrats fool. Again, MOST white Americans wanted NO part of "The KKK" even when they were at their strongest and the FACT that this guy's mother was able to bankrupt them with a single lawsuit is clear proof of this. IF white people were SO freakin racist overall the case would never have seen a court room.
But Nooooo, your stupid racist azz can't see that. All you can see is "White skin = evil". And THAT is why you're a racist loser and you are NO better than the white "racists" you hate so much.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8451 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Well ole chap, if I'm a racist, what does this make you out to be? Oh due tell us all. And don't you dare deflect.
You guy kill even the spirit of a BFF....lol<quoted text>

"due tell"!! Seriously?

I'm a white American, so naturally I'm a born racist. Didn't you get the memo from Jesse and Al? Your continuous stream of hatred toward white people is the best indicator of your own racism.

It's easy, if you hate white people for being white and blame them ALL for historical events, you're a simple-minded racist.
GroBBBBBBBBB
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8452 Sep 30, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
"due tell"!! Seriously?
I'm a white American, so naturally I'm a born racist. Didn't you get the memo from Jesse and Al? Your continuous stream of hatred toward white people is the best indicator of your own racism.
It's easy, if you hate white people for being white and blame them ALL for historical events, you're a simple-minded racist.
GroBBBBBBBBB
I completely agree. He is also a liar. On Sept 22, he said he lived in a crime free city that was 85% black. I asked him to name the city and he refused. Since he is a known liar, he has no credibility. It's quite obvious he and his alter ego big knob are racists who want to insult and aggravate folks because they apparently hate themselves more than the whites.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8453 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You guy kill even the spirit of a BFF....lol<quoted text>
But you ARE a racist and the good folks here are responding to your insulting and outrageous accusations.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8454 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
When I leave this forum in the near future, you're gonna miss me, right?
lol<quoted text>
You've been promising us for a while now but remain. I'm sure you will come up with another sock puppet.

btw: what city do you live in that is is mostly black(85%) and crime free?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8455 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You make no sense. You post for the sake of posting. For centuries, on this piece of land we now call America, white leadership have caused untold millions of lives lost. Obama haven't caused not one life lost that wasn't already set into motion by his "predecessor"!
The soldiers were committing suicide long before Obama was elected. So if you want to blame someone, blame decades of white misguided leadership.
Reagan was popular, but wasn't good for all American. I'm sure you'll reply conflictive deflective nonsense. <quoted text>
oscumma is in his second term....he was his own predecessor! No doubt you think you should blame others but oscumma is responsible and has done little to nothing to change anything....expect spend MORE money than any president in the history of this country!!!! He gives wigger rich new meaning.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8456 Sep 30, 2013
except
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8457 Sep 30, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Nice switch-a-rue, You dont have me fooled thats why your founding fathers created the one drop rule, and passed the anti-miscegenation laws, they even used scriptures to support anti race mixing, its all in the Dake's Bible published by the Finis Dakes family, even Gregor Mendel's books "the finding of gentics said:
That if you started out with a wm, you could produce the darker races of mankind. Because the genes are recessive.
But if you started out with a bm you could produce a brown, yellow, red, white man, because the genes are dominate........Gregor Mendel.855
A green lemon turns yellow, so yellow is recessive to green, you'll never see a yellow lemon turn green......smell the coffee
Nutjob......
Using your logic, whites are superior because it is the dominate gene. Blacks are a minority...a recessive gene. You really are an idiot. Now tell me...what city do you live in that is crime free and yet has a population that is 85% black? Still waiting.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8458 Sep 30, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If the 3/5th's rule is racist then why do blacks get test score credits for being black?
If everyone had equal access to quality education, and there were no racist oppression, there would be no need for preferential test scores.
You are blind.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8459 Sep 30, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> So now youve redused me to being a pathological lair, for what. Giving you research, into to history not taught in public schools, actual remarks of the founding fathers of this nation, omitted from the history books, biological truth, from one of you scientist Gregor Mendel, I gave you Rev. Charles Carroll, Rev Cyrus Scofield and the Scofield bible, I gave you quotes on Jefferson's views, Lincolon's views & the Dred Scott decision, I told you how chrastianity was used to justify it, The Dakes Bible, published by The Finis Dake family, to date youve given me nothing but Detroit & Crime, when you know damn well no decent blk person condones crime or violence, no more than whites condone a 44 yr old wm recently shooting an 8 yr old blk boy in the face for nothing, my goal is to wake-up black folks, to ingnore these bullshit threads, and focus on the things that will improve your life, your community, your mental health, because this media and this education system is part of the problem. So you calling me a lair, is like the klan accusing the nazis of racism..........if self-help, self-reliance, knowledge of self makes me a lair in your eyes, that only shows me your paranoid.........resist the devil and he'll flee from you..........
Ah, but you ARE a pathological liar. I have no reaason to believe anything when you say you live in a city that is crime free and 85% of the population is black. So what city is it?

you are doing nothing but inciting racism and hatred rather taking responsibility for your own actions that exist right now. This is a sign of mental illness, you know. So if you want to maintain ANY credibility, then tell me the name of the city you are speaking about that is crime free. If not, there is no reason we should believe anything you say. You are a known liar. Step up and accept responsibility for your lies.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8460 Sep 30, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Or being RAPED by Thomas Jefferson, given those choices i'd rather been eaten by a lion than to be raped by the DEVIL, because only a devil would sell human beings, then rewrite history to cover their tracts, thats what the devil does: he comes, to steal, rob ( rape your body, & steal your labor ) kill and to destroy: your langugage, your religion, your god, and your knowledge of self, then gives you his version of his--story........live and on fox news..
So now it's coming out.....there is so much self hatred among blacks such as yourself because when you say such things, you are admiting that your own race are DEVILS! Your own people sold your ancestors into slavery! THEY were the devils and even though the liberal media has attempted to bury this fact......it is a FACT! The DEVIL is still alive in Africa because your people are still selling people and EATING them too! It's hard to believe you remain on Topix complaining about stuff that happened hundreds of years ago when these devils are still murdering, torturing, eating and selling innocent black women and children as we speak.

You say you live in a crime free city that's 85% black........come on liar....what is this city?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8461 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
xxxrated already proven whites are insecure and fear black people may takeover. But blacks knew this a long time ago. Usually if a person talk too much, they end up telling the truth by mistake as xxxxrated did!
We thank him for that.
If you guys seen my web page, you'll flip out!<quoted text>
I suspect there are whites as well as folks who comprise of all races who are sick and tired of the concessions and the excuses. They are tired of forking over their money so some lazy hag can pop out more who will do the same. There are many who are tired of being controlled by the liberal elite. You may be proud to be a useful idiot but most view you as scum. I would happily support sending you back to your homeland. Too bad they didn't send everyone. On the other hand, look what the freed slaves did in Liberia. They established gangs and terrorized the natives by torturing and eating them. Savages.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8462 Sep 30, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You're right. All living beings would rather die earlier that be enslaved for a longer period of time.
.<quoted text>
Not so.....you enjoy living on the govt. plantation. You'll happily take all the freebies for nothing in return even though you know it makes you stupid, fat, despised and worthless.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8463 Sep 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that a step further: what city in the US that blacks invaded seen the same or less violent crime?
He also said his school had ALL black faculty and he recieved a superior education in this same city and yet he won't reveal the name of this city. He is a liar AND a coward because he refuses to either admit to being a liar or name the city.
Spike

Akron, OH

#8464 Sep 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If everyone had equal access to quality education, and there were no racist oppression, there would be no need for preferential test scores.
You are blind.
No I'm not blind in fact it's as clear as a Bell Curve for me. In Cleveland Ohio they have equal a "quality education" system and for some reason they have a 78% Black drop out rate. Black teachers,Black superintendent,Black administrators,Black Mayor,Black,Black and more Black.,,,and they can't blame whitey because he lit out years ago.( no oppression for miles ) They are living in a Black Utopia yet for some reason (hahahahahaha) nothing works? Huh!
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8465 Sep 30, 2013
wearelosing wrote:
<quoted text>
im pretty sure if you put a bunch of toddlers together from different cultures and skin tones, they would get along fine if there were no cultural biases handed down from their families.
Perhaps, but if the white toddlers had to give a quarter of their blocks and cookies to the blacks, they may not feel that way for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 3 min Ep27-ObamacareToT... 203
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,761,038
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Chicagoan by Birth 243,471
News Trump dubs FBI informant scandal "Spygate" 3 min Annie Oakly 1
Help! My job disappeared, what do I do? 4 min OccupyThis 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Trumps a Liar 80,259
News President Trump Wants the U.S. Military to Patr... 6 min DeepStateAreANIMALS 461
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 14 min Go Trump 134
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Junket 340,744