Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,940

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8383 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I don't need to watch racial fox. And I don't put all my faith in NO MAN!
<quoted text>
Well then perhaps you better start before making unfounded claims like DumBama is not responsible for any deaths.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8384 Sep 29, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
I don't want to be invited to the hunting party, on revelations that he and Dick Cheney are 8th cousins.
President Barrack Obama.
Except for Pres. Van Buren. Every president has been related to each other. Including the Bush family.
This is due to the fact that almost every president has been able to trace their ancestry to King Edward I.
But then 99.8% of folks with English ancestry can trace their ancestry to King Edward I. Which means I'm very most likely a cousin of Obama as well. Since I do have English ancestry myself.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8385 Sep 29, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Cleveland is no different than any other city or country any where in the world. Where ever you go where there is a large population of "those people" it's always the same,,,,crime,poverty,death, and all around cluelessness. Did you know there has never been a successful Black government in the history of the world? And why is that? And knowing this why would anyone think Obama will be any different? The only way you can explain the Ken Blackwell types is that only 5% of them escape the gene pool and Blackwell is one of them that escaped.
you are wrong there because I tell you that from experience.

Location hidden

#8386 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
So killing & stealing African American made whites successful huh? <quoted text>
you mean Blacks killing & stealing their own Black Race made Blacks that resided in Africa Successful & Wealthy by selling their own race into slavery.

Location hidden

#8387 Sep 29, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If you understood the "Mark of Cain" you would know that not everyone is part African
Curse and mark of Cain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_o...

Minneapolis, MN

#8388 Sep 29, 2013
For those who gave me negative marks on the ancestry.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21838... What do Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush and the other past U.S. presidents have in common? Besides holding the coveted title of commander-in-chief, it appears that all of them but one are cousins.
http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/04/are-all-bu... If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that Americanís always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines?
http://www.geni.com/blog/look-whos-related-ge...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sara... Do Sarah Palin and President Obama have anything in common? You betcha.
The Tea Party darling and frequent critic of the President are actually cousins, albeit, 10th cousins, according to a report on Ancestry.com .
Now remember that Obama's cousinship to the majority of the presidents AND to the European royalty was thru his mother.
And since many Blacks also have White blood in them. If it was English ancestry. Those Blacks are also related to him and are also are in line to the British throne.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8389 Sep 29, 2013
We're all connected.
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for Pres. Van Buren. Every president has been related to each other. Including the Bush family.
This is due to the fact that almost every president has been able to trace their ancestry to King Edward I.
But then 99.8% of folks with English ancestry can trace their ancestry to King Edward I. Which means I'm very most likely a cousin of Obama as well. Since I do have English ancestry myself.
Spike

Akron, OH

#8390 Sep 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are wrong there because I tell you that from experience.
I'm writing about big picture civilazation and species,as in biological classification of beings.Isn't it time yet for a serious look at "just what are we dealing with here"? Or should we just go on pretending everyone is equal? If everyone is equal then why have affirmative action? Why have "extra points on test scores? Why no "extra points" for asians? Speaking of Asians,,,why is it the crime rate is lower than the African rate? Lets talk!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8391 Sep 29, 2013
Why guys like you kept burning black businesses to the ground if you didn't want them in your businesses? Why kill them out of racial jealousy? Why fear them with paranoid insecurities? Why tell them to get educated, build their own businesses, just for whites to destroy it again? Why make up lies on them to justify your reasons to harm African americans? Why steal all their goods, stripping them of their watches, rings and money? Why loot their homes then burn it down?
Even burnt down their schools and hospitals, why do such an inhumane act?

During those times, blacks were being self sufficient relying on one another, racial jealousy destroyed that kind of progress every time, why?
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the one you opened up with
"Who Dat wrote:
Whites made it so for blacks to depend on whites. "
What a freakin loser attitude. If you hate whites so much, why do you keep holing your hand out for their money? It's lazy losers like YOU who "made it so for blacks to depend on whites".
Please, open a black store, serve only black customers and stop all the whining about whites. Grow the he|| up already.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Spike

Akron, OH

#8392 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Why guys like you kept burning black businesses to the ground if you didn't want them in your businesses? Why kill them out of racial jealousy? Why fear them with paranoid insecurities? Why tell them to get educated, build their own businesses, just for whites to destroy it again? Why make up lies on them to justify your reasons to harm African americans? Why steal all their goods, stripping them of their watches, rings and money? Why loot their homes then burn it down?
Even burnt down their schools and hospitals, why do such an inhumane act?
During those times, blacks were being self sufficient relying on one another, racial jealousy destroyed that kind of progress every time, why?<quoted text>
Better get down to that Arab run store and "getcha anotha 40oz'er" be-fow he be clowzed
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8393 Sep 29, 2013
To Grob Hahn)

What is right about this atrocity? Anybody with a hint of intelligence knows if this type of progress was destroyed over and over by whites, we all would have less problems. Why wasn't these law abiding citizens left alone? Why must your culture continue to destroy their/our forward progress.

U-KILLER & DESTROYER
Who Dat wrote:
Whites made it so for blacks to depend on whites. One major contributor to this was by whites continuation of oppressing African american people in as many ways possible.
I want to talk about how whites destroyed African american towns and businesses over decades in americaís history, which they tried to hide and conceal. Iíll give you one horrific inhumane racist tragic incident. This isnít the only one, but itís one of the worst, if not the worst.
Greenwood Tulsa Oklahoma, once again, whites racist made up rumors adding to a fictional story of a black man offending a white female. To be exact, the male and female were teenagers. Heís black, sheís white. Considering this incident takes place on a national holiday where just about everyone else were off work. Those two teenagers were at their place of work during a holiday, in an elevator. The white girl was the operator of the elevator, the black boy was a normal passenger of the same elevator. Therefore, they wasnít strangers to one another. They knew each other well enough by commuting the elevator.
Iíll fast forward a bit here. The white racist of the adjacent town across the tracks of othe black own town of Greenwood, the whites stirred up racial rumors of this black African american teen raping a white girl even though she decided to admit the boy didnít rape her. But we know insecure white racist didnít really care about the truth. Jealousy took over and crime was the order for whatís to come next. And boy, did it ever!
The whites decided they wanted to hang the black boy just because he was black/African american. Black people was against this. By showing support of the boy, whites got even madder as usual. After all the verbal feuding for hours, the black people went home and let things simmer down. The whites however unbeknownst to the African american were growing in numbers throughout the night, boiling in racial anger. Early morning before or around sunrise, whites who had small planes loaded them with guns and incendiary bombs. As the black people were either asleep or just waking from sleep, whites were dropping incendiary bombs all over the black town and businesses. Burning homes and private businesses.
Many of the deputized were clansman of the KKK. Before destroying the businesses and community, the whites slaughtered every black person in sight, even the old, women and kids! They robbed every black person of watches, rings, clothes, shoes, money, then went house to house stealing and stripping everything of value, then set fire to homes only after stealing by truck loads at will. Those black people were left with nil/nothing but whatever the escaped with. For the ones that did escape. Many were put into camps, then many of them were slaughtered.
That was a black own communities. It wasnít funding by governmental welfare. Those African american people were educated professional. Doctors, lawyers, hotel owners, banks, movie theatre, school, hospital and medical clinics and a plethora of 100% black own business. Upward of 36 city blocks businesses.
I personally canít write all the insane racist jealous of bigotry inhumane crimes that took place in a country that went around the world fighting for equality for foreign nations, yet here at home, African american were subject to the same inhumane crimes from their own countrymen. And this took place in 1921. Not the 1700-1800ís
That atrocity was over racial jealousy more than and other idiotic insecurities white men allowed to permeate their twisted brains. That has been what African american have faced while being good productive citizens, and law abiding.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8394 Sep 29, 2013
correction) we would have less problems if African American progress wasn't destroyed over and over.
Who Dat wrote:
To Grob Hahn)
What is right about this atrocity? Anybody with a hint of intelligence knows if this type of progress was destroyed over and over by whites, we all would have less problems. Why wasn't these law abiding citizens left alone? Why must your culture continue to destroy their/our forward progress.
U-KILLER & DESTROYER<quoted text>

Location hidden

#8397 Sep 29, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text> I'm writing about big picture civilazation and species,as in biological classification of beings.Isn't it time yet for a serious look at "just what are we dealing with here"? Or should we just go on pretending everyone is equal? If everyone is equal then why have affirmative action? Why have "extra points on test scores? Why no "extra points" for asians? Speaking of Asians,,,why is it the crime rate is lower than the African rate? Lets talk!
That is the problem Blacks don't want equality especially when it comes to work & jobs which Blacks prefer the Welfare System over a job especially in Detroit and they have proven that with their Black Racism that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton promote and just like Jason Riley had said in his Wall Street Journal article and he is a Black Man and telling the truth and here he is telling it "The Left wants to blame these outcomes on racial animus and "the system," but blacks have long been part of running that system. Black crime and incarceration rates spiked in the 1970s and 80s in cities such as Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago and Philadelphia, under black mayors and black police chiefs. Some of the most violent cities in the US today are run by blacks."

"The homicide rate claiming black victims today is seven times that of whites, and the George Zimmermans of the world are not the reason. Some 90% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks."

ďDo you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58% of its crimes? Weíve got to face that. And weíve got to do something about our moral standards,Ē Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. told a congregation in 1961.ďWe know that there are many things wrong in the white world, but there are many things wrong in the black world, too. We canít keep on blaming the white man. There are things we must do for ourselves.Ē

http://stream.wsj.com/story/latest-headlines/...
Spike

Akron, OH

#8399 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
correction) we would have less problems if African American progress wasn't destroyed over and over.<quoted text>
Think "species" and then it will make sense
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8400 Sep 29, 2013
Talking about real losers??????????>>> >>>>>

http://digital.library.okstate.edu/encycloped...
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the one you opened up with
"Who Dat wrote:
Whites made it so for blacks to depend on whites. "
What a freakin loser attitude. If you hate whites so much, why do you keep holing your hand out for their money? It's lazy losers like YOU who "made it so for blacks to depend on whites".
Please, open a black store, serve only black customers and stop all the whining about whites. Grow the he|| up already.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Town after town of African American progress was halted or destroyed by racist jealous whites. Between inhumane atrocities and Jim Crow laws, African Americans had hell surviving day to day. And this were from just one State. Imagine all the others where blacks were victimized!

OHHHHHHHHHH, so decent huh?

Minneapolis, MN

#8401 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
We're all connected.<quoted text>
I was speaking of more recent history and families.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8402 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8403 Sep 29, 2013
Another African American self sufficient town ruined by racist whites. In Florida.

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Rosewood_massacre...

Blacks being killed at will by decent whites!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8404 Sep 29, 2013
What atrocity of lynching's of blacks, by whites

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5487/

Texas style
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8406 Sep 29, 2013
Oh my GOD, the list of inhumane crimes from whites against blacks go's on and on!

http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclo...

Yet they say African American have no reason to complain. Just accept it.

By now all should understand "Residual Effects"

And these crimes are what they call decent, oh boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,814
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 3 min serfs up 165
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min B as in B S as in S 49,193
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,153,981
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min red and right 292,873
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Aura Mytha 132,576
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 5 min spocko 275
Obama calls on women only at news conference 6 min Bryan Fischer s H... 4
NY judge may toss 4 guilty pleas in inside-trad... 16 min Rossadena 2
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 1 hr Your Ex 4
More from around the web