Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#8357 Sep 28, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You appear here just to keep the fight going, right?
Believe it or not, I'm not all about handouts. I'm not about bashing whites for the hell of it either. This cry you speak of from blacks aren't for handouts. There are still inequality venues working against African American people. I'll admit, it isn't as many or bad as the past, but I assure you they are there. Just think, when slavery was abolished by paper laws, physically, it was still being practiced for decades. And when it ended in southern states, it wasn't ended in northern states after the civil war. Some laws are meant to appease people, not to eradicate the current situation altogether. Misnomers can apply to many events pertaining to equality or inequality. Hypocrisy and misleading is a good choice of a words describing propaganda rhetoric! It's like wanting to make me believe the sky is dark brown, while it's actually being seen by all as being blue. Nevertheless, since the status qua has told me to believe was is false, I should with no recourse. Further undermining me intelligence. <quoted text>
i like that last part made me lol. "further undermining me intelligence"
blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#8358 Sep 28, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I know at least 2/3 of Russia is located on the continent of Asia. But notice Russia is the last European country which isn't surrounded by other countries. With wars of annexing other countries and cultures such as Siberia, and with the sure mass of Russia, it's easy understanding how Russia boundaries ending up on two continents.
It's a good thing America acquired Alaska from the Russian when we did. It's was a hidden gem. If not, maybe by todays mapping, Russia would have sit on three continents....lol
Thanks<quoted text>
"But notice Russia is the last European country which isn't surrounded by other countries." the bar just gets lower and lower here lol. russia is surrounded by more countries than any on earth you. if you dont know much about something thats fine but stop trying to be an authority on..well pretty much any subject i guess. your the guy who made that whole argument based on numbers you just made up while writing right?
ps. have fun with your family, wish i had a back yard :(
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8361 Sep 29, 2013
You're not understanding my point on Russia. My point was the expanse of Russia is so great and large due to mass size, it's not cut off by another country, thus crossing across two continents. One side of Russia have countries line it's boarders, anther have bodies of waters outline it's coasts.
blah you nitty derp wrote:
<quoted text>
"But notice Russia is the last European country which isn't surrounded by other countries." the bar just gets lower and lower here lol. russia is surrounded by more countries than any on earth you. if you dont know much about something thats fine but stop trying to be an authority on..well pretty much any subject i guess. your the guy who made that whole argument based on numbers you just made up while writing right?
ps. have fun with your family, wish i had a back yard :(
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#8362 Sep 29, 2013
I don't want to be invited to the hunting party, on revelations that he and Dick Cheney are 8th cousins.

President Barrack Obama.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8363 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
All I can say to you is, since your stupidity exceeds your ability understanding right from wrong, you need to work more and harder and pay more taxes, let us figure out how to distribute your portion.<quoted text>
With that response, I'll quote a black man here:

"Liberals believe that if you earn money, you're not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8364 Sep 29, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
if you say what I think your saying how can you support a prezz that trying to destroy America
Simple, he's a Mulatto.

This is the way blacks think. What President has been more destructive to black communities in recent times than DumBama? Yet...... these uninformed black voters reelected this clown overwhelmingly. Some black districts across the country didn't count one Romney vote last election. Why would black people come out to reelect a failed President over a clean-cut successful businessman? He's black.

I have to laugh at the ignorance in black communities, especially in my home town of Cleveland. It's been run by Democrats and in particular, black Democrats for decades. The voters can't figure out why the city is going nowhere. They'll never be smart enough to say "Wait a minute! These black Democrats aren't worth a damn. Let's try electing some Republicans to do the job!"

Nope. They keep voting in the same failures just as they do in national elections. In fact, one Councilman is in jail for his second DUI, and they reelected the guy. LOL! That's how the black mind works.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8365 Sep 29, 2013
Whites made it so for blacks to depend on whites. One major contributor to this was by whites continuation of oppressing African american people in as many ways possible.
I want to talk about how whites destroyed African american towns and businesses over decades in americaís history, which they tried to hide and conceal. Iíll give you one horrific inhumane racist tragic incident. This isnít the only one, but itís one of the worst, if not the worst.

Greenwood Tulsa Oklahoma, once again, whites racist made up rumors adding to a fictional story of a black man offending a white female. To be exact, the male and female were teenagers. Heís black, sheís white. Considering this incident takes place on a national holiday where just about everyone else were off work. Those two teenagers were at their place of work during a holiday, in an elevator. The white girl was the operator of the elevator, the black boy was a normal passenger of the same elevator. Therefore, they wasnít strangers to one another. They knew each other well enough by commuting the elevator.

Iíll fast forward a bit here. The white racist of the adjacent town across the tracks of othe black own town of Greenwood, the whites stirred up racial rumors of this black African american teen raping a white girl even though she decided to admit the boy didnít rape her. But we know insecure white racist didnít really care about the truth. Jealousy took over and crime was the order for whatís to come next. And boy, did it ever!

The whites decided they wanted to hang the black boy just because he was black/African american. Black people was against this. By showing support of the boy, whites got even madder as usual. After all the verbal feuding for hours, the black people went home and let things simmer down. The whites however unbeknownst to the African american were growing in numbers throughout the night, boiling in racial anger. Early morning before or around sunrise, whites who had small planes loaded them with guns and incendiary bombs. As the black people were either asleep or just waking from sleep, whites were dropping incendiary bombs all over the black town and businesses. Burning homes and private businesses.
Many of the deputized were clansman of the KKK. Before destroying the businesses and community, the whites slaughtered every black person in sight, even the old, women and kids! They robbed every black person of watches, rings, clothes, shoes, money, then went house to house stealing and stripping everything of value, then set fire to homes only after stealing by truck loads at will. Those black people were left with nil/nothing but whatever the escaped with. For the ones that did escape. Many were put into camps, then many of them were slaughtered.

That was a black own communities. It wasnít funding by governmental welfare. Those African american people were educated professional. Doctors, lawyers, hotel owners, banks, movie theatre, school, hospital and medical clinics and a plethora of 100% black own business. Upward of 36 city blocks businesses.

I personally canít write all the insane racist jealous of bigotry inhumane crimes that took place in a country that went around the world fighting for equality for foreign nations, yet here at home, African american were subject to the same inhumane crimes from their own countrymen. And this took place in 1921. Not the 1700-1800ís

That atrocity was over racial jealousy more than and other idiotic insecurities white men allowed to permeate their twisted brains. That has been what African american have faced while being good productive citizens, and law abiding.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8366 Sep 29, 2013
Your ancestors are black Africans, you could be considered mulatto of the paler kind.

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple, he's a Mulatto.
This is the way blacks think. What President has been more destructive to black communities in recent times than DumBama? Yet...... these uninformed black voters reelected this clown overwhelmingly. Some black districts across the country didn't count one Romney vote last election. Why would black people come out to reelect a failed President over a clean-cut successful businessman? He's black.
I have to laugh at the ignorance in black communities, especially in my home town of Cleveland. It's been run by Democrats and in particular, black Democrats for decades. The voters can't figure out why the city is going nowhere. They'll never be smart enough to say "Wait a minute! These black Democrats aren't worth a damn. Let's try electing some Republicans to do the job!"
Nope. They keep voting in the same failures just as they do in national elections. In fact, one Councilman is in jail for his second DUI, and they reelected the guy. LOL! That's how the black mind works.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8367 Sep 29, 2013
blah you nitty derp wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately theres a lot of truth in your post. its actually a greed for money that supercedes the actual rascism. that said yes blacks were treated as less than equal in the past before Affirmitive Action and MLK last century. but heres where the problem lies with equality almost noone really wants equality and thats the truth. at least in america the most capitalistic country ever. thats why theres all the bs on a board like this. when blacks were unequal they had to get more to become equals. the problem is when you are used to getting handouts you will cry foul when they are cutoff. so now they are equal and yet still crying for handouts and how they are not equal, when in fact they are. in fact with all the racial provisions and "white guilt" (which i do not have thank god, i didnt choose my skin color) they actually have an easier time, except if they live in a poor area where their neighbors create gang environments.
i had a roomate who had this "victim" mentality once and it was soooo depressing. he was on welfare and had all these conspiracy theories. only theory he didnt have was how to earn a living. he HAD to be the victim or he couldnt get sympathy plus he did some fucked up shit but would never own up to it, always an excuse for it so it can be brushed aside, after all he IS the victim right? he lives in victim mentality so we gotta feel sorry for him, kinda like white guilt. reality is he was the laziest guy i ever knew. he will never get off welfare (free money out my pocket) and will forever be the "victim" at the same time somehow. must be nice to not have to pay taxes i guess.
ps. gotta love how welfare recipients who are able bodied and can work like to say f*** it what has uncle sam ever done for me? never realizing theres no such thing as "govt" money. theres tax money ie. my hard work going into your lazyass excuse making pockets. but thats all good id rather be the guy helping carry these sorry sonofabitches than be a helpless tool thats on welfare and will never get a job out of fear of losing my "free money" every month.
/rant
Your comment here reminds me of a situation I have. I'm evicting some tenants of mine because of late rental payments. It's an unmarried couple with two children. She gets $250.00 per month in food stamps and it's told to me that's what's stopping her from getting a job on the weekends.

Instead of losing food stamps, they would rather lose their apartment. Both parents and their 16 year old daughter smoke cigarettes. They have a large dog, three cats, high speed internet and cable television, but no money for rent. And oh yes, their Obama phone.

While these safety nets are there to provide help, what they actually do is create more problems for a lot of people. They turn them into lazy people who are constantly looking for sympathy.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8368 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Your ancestors are black Africans, you could be considered mulatto of the paler kind.
<quoted text>
Yeah, yea, yea, I know. Everybody has black blood in them. Gays make the same claim: everybody is bisexual.

Sorry, but no African blood in our family line. Think what you want if it makes you feel better.
Spike

Akron, OH

#8369 Sep 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple, he's a Mulatto.
Cleveland is no different than any other city or country any where in the world. Where ever you go where there is a large population of "those people" it's always the same,,,,crime,poverty,death, and all around cluelessness. Did you know there has never been a successful Black government in the history of the world? And why is that? And knowing this why would anyone think Obama will be any different? The only way you can explain the Ken Blackwell types is that only 5% of them escape the gene pool and Blackwell is one of them that escaped.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8370 Sep 29, 2013
Lady Rin Kayamata wrote:
SO what people are saying are that white people are NEVER racist? EVER? The lot are just so civil and kind towards black people without fail? REALLY?
Who said that?
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8371 Sep 29, 2013
Sound like a white couple I had in one of my rent homes.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment here reminds me of a situation I have. I'm evicting some tenants of mine because of late rental payments. It's an unmarried couple with two children. She gets $250.00 per month in food stamps and it's told to me that's what's stopping her from getting a job on the weekends.
Instead of losing food stamps, they would rather lose their apartment. Both parents and their 16 year old daughter smoke cigarettes. They have a large dog, three cats, high speed internet and cable television, but no money for rent. And oh yes, their Obama phone.
While these safety nets are there to provide help, what they actually do is create more problems for a lot of people. They turn them into lazy people who are constantly looking for sympathy.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8372 Sep 29, 2013
Bullshiyt KILLER!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yea, yea, I know. Everybody has black blood in them. Gays make the same claim: everybody is bisexual.
Sorry, but no African blood in our family line. Think what you want if it makes you feel better.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8373 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You make no sense. You post for the sake of posting. For centuries, on this piece of land we now call America, white leadership have caused untold millions of lives lost. Obama haven't caused not one life lost that wasn't already set into motion by his "predecessor"! <quoted text>
I would guess that you've never heard of Fast and Furious or Benghazi. I would bet you never heard of the attack on the Seal Team 6 helicopter (the outfit that killed Bin Laden) after DumBama just had to brag who he used to execute Osama.

Here: let Fox News educate you about YOUR President:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/10/fa...
Spike

Akron, OH

#8374 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Whites made it so for blacks to depend on whites. One major contributor to this was by whites continuation of oppressing African american people in as many ways possible.
I want to talk about how whites destroyed African american towns and businesses over decades in americaís history, which they tried to hide and conceal. Iíll give you one horrific inhumane racist tragic incident. This isnít the only one, but itís one of the worst, if not the worst.
Greenwood Tulsa Oklahoma, once again, whites racist made up rumors adding to a fictional story of a black man offending a white female. To be exact, the male and female were teenagers. Heís black, sheís white. Considering this incident takes place on a national holiday where just about everyone else were off work. Those two teenagers were at their place of work during a holiday, in an elevator. The white girl was the operator of the elevator, the black boy was a normal passenger of the same elevator. Therefore, they wasnít strangers to one another. They knew each other well enough by commuting the elevator.
Iíll fast forward a bit here. The white racist of the adjacent town across the tracks of othe black own town of Greenwood, the whites stirred up racial rumors of this black African american teen raping a white girl even though she decided to admit the boy didnít rape her. But we know insecure white racist didnít really care about the truth. Jealousy took over and crime was the order for whatís to come next. And boy, did it ever!
The whites decided they wanted to hang the black boy just because he was black/African american. Black people was against this. By showing support of the boy, whites got even madder as usual. After all the verbal feuding for hours, the black people went home and let things simmer down. The whites however unbeknownst to the African american were growing in numbers throughout the night, boiling in racial anger. Early morning before or around sunrise, whites who had small planes loaded them with guns and incendiary bombs. As the black people were either asleep or just waking from sleep, whites were dropping incendiary bombs all over the black town and businesses. Burning homes and private businesses.
Many of the deputized were clansman of the KKK. Before destroying the businesses and community, the whites slaughtered every black person in sight, even the old, women and kids! They robbed every black person of watches, rings, clothes, shoes, money, then went house to house stealing and stripping everything of value, then set fire to homes only after stealing by truck loads at will. Those black people were left with nil/nothing but whatever the escaped with. For the ones that did escape. Many were put into camps, then many of them were slaughtered.
That was a black own communities. It wasnít funding by governmental welfare. Those African american people were educated professional. Doctors, lawyers, hotel owners, banks, movie theatre, school, hospital and medical clinics and a plethora of 100% black own business. Upward of 36 city blocks businesses.
I personally canít write all the insane racist jealous of bigotry inhumane crimes that took place in a country that went around the world fighting for equality for foreign nations, yet here at home, African american were subject to the same inhumane crimes from their own countrymen. And this took place in 1921. Not the 1700-1800ís
That atrocity was over racial jealousy more than and other idiotic insecurities white men allowed to permeate their twisted brains. That has been what African american have faced while being good productive citizens, and law abiding.
Yes, and we all marvel at those sleek automobiles designed and manufactured in Africa and the advanced medical discoverys and treatment. Read the "Bell Curve" and stop with the always blaming someone else
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8375 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Sound like a white couple I had in one of my rent homes.<quoted text>
This is a white couple.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8376 Sep 29, 2013
So killing & stealing African American made whites successful huh?
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Cleveland is no different than any other city or country any where in the world. Where ever you go where there is a large population of "those people" it's always the same,,,,crime,poverty,death, and all around cluelessness. Did you know there has never been a successful Black government in the history of the world? And why is that? And knowing this why would anyone think Obama will be any different? The only way you can explain the Ken Blackwell types is that only 5% of them escape the gene pool and Blackwell is one of them that escaped.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8377 Sep 29, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Cleveland is no different than any other city or country any where in the world. Where ever you go where there is a large population of "those people" it's always the same,,,,crime,poverty,death, and all around cluelessness. Did you know there has never been a successful Black government in the history of the world? And why is that? And knowing this why would anyone think Obama will be any different? The only way you can explain the Ken Blackwell types is that only 5% of them escape the gene pool and Blackwell is one of them that escaped.
Agreed. I know you have your problems there as well. When in your area (or when I could get reception) I would always turn on the Howie Chizek show and he used to talk about the changes taking place in Akron and Canton. Damn shame he passed away. He told it like it was and didn't care who approved or disapproved of what he had to say. I still miss him.
Spike

Akron, OH

#8378 Sep 29, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
So killing & stealing African American made whites successful huh? <quoted text>
If killing and stealing create wealth then Blacks would be the richest group on the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 8 min Concerned 154
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min Mnbvc 30,865
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Reality Check 1,600,711
News The Latest: White House praises Congress for Ha... 36 min Mick 21
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 41 min Mick 1,203
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 45 min Prosperity Fundie... 6
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr Mick 669
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr TherealMcDonald n... 289,259
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 9,778
News Trump hypes mock video of golf ball seen striki... 7 hr See The Light 129
More from around the web