Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8265 Sep 27, 2013
And yet if it wasn't for white racism and inequality Al & Jessie would never have been known. You know this.

You racist need to understand a simply terminology,..>>>
" for every action, there's a re-action", get it?

White racism created those guys.
Rick Bawls wrote:
Blacks are lazy and are always complaining about whites and committing violent crimes about whites. Blacks also call whites racist names such as "white boy" or "cracker" and think this is acceptable. Black leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have done more to promote racism than the KKK ever did!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8266 Sep 27, 2013
Dude, Obama have more intelligence than playing silly word games. Obama have to much dignity for kid talk. That's for insecure guys like you. Putin will go the same way Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger, they got egg faced. Putin have to much stomach gas anyways.
Heyyyy! Why don't you guys move to Russia, let's see what Putin have to offer you!
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean "Viva Putin". You know, the white Russian who made Obama look like the rookie fool he really is. Keep basking in that fake racial pride though. Which side of Obama are you cheering for? The white side? Or the side you can see? You are so totally played by that imposter.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8267 Sep 27, 2013
That's telling them!
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, racism at it's most vile. You want to base "what black people think" on a TV show from four decades ago, but claim THEY are "living in fantasy world"?
They HAVE earned equality, they earned it long, long ago but bigots like you deny them this equality. "No welfare" more white people than blacks are on welfare, and it's disgusting greed that says we should keep cutting services for the needy as the wealthy pay less in taxes than ever before "no affirmative action" because whites "deserve" the best jobs? We've "Earned" more opportunity? "No eeo bs even when they get fired for smoking drugs" Equal opportunity isn't bs, and has nothing to do with drug use. There are REAL eeo violations happening every day, and as you prove real bigotry and discrimination.
"When you are equal you will be treated as such" Liar. They are equal, and have NEVER been treated anywhere close to "as such." "72% unwed mothers" has nothing whatsoever to do with denying equality to black people, but IS about gutting funding to family planning and decent education.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8268 Sep 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Dude, Obama have more intelligence than playing silly word games. Obama have to much dignity for kid talk. That's for insecure guys like you. Putin will go the same way Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger, they got egg faced. Putin have to much stomach gas anyways.
Heyyyy! Why don't you guys move to Russia, let's see what Putin have to offer you!<quoted text>

Obama speaks very good English. Unlike you. It's "has" not "have you dumba ss.
GroBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8271 Sep 27, 2013
Oh how simple trivial things you wine about win losing...lol
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama speaks very good English. Unlike you. It's "has" not "have you dumba ss.
GroBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8272 Sep 27, 2013
If you can't open the link.

Look up Maurice Tillet. You'll see your Neanderthal brother.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8273 Sep 27, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who Dat wrote:
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8274 Sep 27, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who Dat wrote:
Dang, he was a beast!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8275 Sep 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Oh how simple trivial things you wine about win losing...lol <quoted text>

It's "whine" and "when" you dumb a ss. A pair words you should have learned by 3rd grade. And you're part of the "master Race" that built America while whites were sitting around on their tush? I guess you don't have to spell "ditch" to dig one!
GroBBBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8276 Sep 27, 2013
http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/4...
Who Dat wrote:
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8278 Sep 27, 2013
Dumbazz, I know the word. Sometimes when I type the word, I realize I'm not pressing the key properly. We all know computer glitches here in topix interfere.

I'm not getting a grade for this wacko! Don't get your panties in a bunch!

Do you feel successful yet?
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "whine" and "when" you dumb a ss. A pair words you should have learned by 3rd grade. And you're part of the "master Race" that built America while whites were sitting around on their tush? I guess you don't have to spell "ditch" to dig one!
GroBBBBBBBBB
Nat Turner

Philippines

#8279 Sep 27, 2013
White people always blame Black people for their mistakes. This is a fact not a complaint.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8280 Sep 27, 2013
Grob Hahn, I found your boyfriend. Now we understand why your culture population growth is at nil.

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=600

lmfao

Since: Oct 12

Gray, GA

#8281 Sep 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, Obama have more intelligence than playing silly word games. Obama have to much dignity for kid talk. That's for insecure guys like you. Putin will go the same way Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger, they got egg faced. Putin have to much stomach gas anyways.
Heyyyy! Why don't you guys move to Russia, let's see what Putin have to offer you!
I know your just funning but don't underestimate Putin and remember they hate blacks!!! You can put anything you want and try to spin it but they've been playing this game before Dumbama was born!!! Putins playing Dumbama like a cat plays a mouse!!! The sad thing is Dumbama represents us!!!!!

Gray, GA

#8282 Sep 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>African American have plenty of rights to complain about. inequality and racism are two reason, most important.

And black men don't get nowhere near as insecure as you guys do when it comes to your women. You guys have yellow fever fetish for Asian women and turn around and hate on black men for taking your white women. Who don't know this? What about the cheerios commercial, where white men went berserk over a black man with a bi-racial family. Jamie lee Curtis had to stop making commercial with black men because of threats made by racist insecure white guys????
who's married to an Asian?

Gray, GA

#8283 Sep 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>And yet if it wasn't for white racism and inequality Al & Jessie would never have been known. You know this.

You racist need to understand a simply terminology,..>>>
" for every action, there's a re-action", get it?

White racism created those guys.
hahahaha

Gray, GA

#8284 Sep 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>That's telling them!
yea that's telling them that your wigger wannabe!!!!!!!

Gray, GA

#8285 Sep 27, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbazz, I know the word. Sometimes when I type the word, I realize I'm not pressing the key properly. We all know computer glitches here in topix interfere.

I'm not getting a grade for this wacko! Don't get your panties in a bunch!

Do you feel successful yet?
but you judge me??? Typical black!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8286 Sep 27, 2013
I give up, you caught me, how did you find out about my Asian wife?

lol
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
who's married to an Asian?
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8287 Sep 27, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Aura Mytha 221,798
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,564,561
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 2 min Retired SOF 310
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... 5 min bottlecap 15
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Happy Lesbo 16,081
News Donald Trump's lawyers seek to undercut Mueller... 8 min Retribution 35
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Barry Soetoro 279,558
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 12 min Retribution 488
More from around the web