Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Comments (Page 356)

Showing posts 7,101 - 7,120 of9,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>One day before you die, I suspect you'll be put in an unjust situation, then you'll regret all your racist hypocrite propaganda lies and theories you've posted here. That'll be the time to ask yourself, should you feel great and rejoice???
hahahaha

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>How much more stupid can you get? Obviously, much more I see!
With all races evolving from black Africans, and with so many different culture nowadays, why even speak on pure blood? It's stupid. All white people don't have blond hair, blue eyes. Most have dark hair with brown eyes.
that's a lie!!!!!!!

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You do nothing but deflect. And you really need to work on your spelling and sentences. Your racist buddies wants to attack my posts, but boy, you are far worst. I believe they're few of you who are bitter retirees who's lonely.
I'm bitter because I see what ppl like you are trying to do!!!! Look what a black is doing to the working class and we are suppose to take it??? If it wasn't for Dumbama I might be able to retire one day but with the Blackman in charge not a chance!!!!!!!!!!

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Is this why you study history in school, if not then why? Try not to rewrite history I know its for you after all you dont nobody to know what youve done..........

Roman writer & Statesman Cicero:

There is very little that is more important for any people to know than their history, culture, traditions and langugage, for without such knowledge, one stands naked before the world.

Marcus Garvey:

A people with no knowledge of their history and culture, is like a tree without roots.

Malcolm x:

I think history is the greatest teacher.

This is the real reason the enemies of truth start barking when you black folks start talking about history, because it will wake you up. And that scares them..........

He causes Deceit to prosper.....Daniel 8:25
Now does answers your question ??????????
your the one trying to rewrite history!!! Im the one trying to survive now with what your Dumbama has created!!!! Btw it's fixing to get interesting in the next few days when ppl figure what Dumbama has done to them!!!!! Go dems go

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Thomas Jefferdon was a slaver, rapist, had biracial with a women whos people he said were inferior, so what do you call him, I call him a lair, hypocrite, and a devil, you cant rewrite history on me buddy.......

He's dead, buried and gone. How is he any excuse for railing against white people today? Using your "logic" I should be grousing on black Moors for what they did to my Sicilian relatives several centuries ago. But I don't. Why? Because I get all the grief I need from modern day BLACKS in Atlanta, Memphis and Baltimore.

Are you really so worried that white guys are after your women?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
immichelle

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Beat Whitey night at state fairs, beat Whitey night as a regular activity in cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, rape white women at a rate of 158 per day, a million acts of violence directed at whites per year such as robbery, rape, assault and murder, racist race hustlers such as Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson, groups like the black Panthers publically calling for a race war and calling for murders against whites.
White baby executed by blacks, imagine if whites did that to a black baby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Black mob attacks pregnant white girl, imagine if the reversed happened.
Black mob beats white woman and son. If that was reversed that would be a news story and a hate crime.
Black teens beat white woman on bus.
They're making up for lost time... Just kidding

Black men don't have to rape white women. They give "it" away no questions asked,all the time.

"Black mob attacks pregnant white girl, imagine if the reversed happened."

The reverse has happened.If you knew history you wouldn't have made that statement.

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

immichelle wrote:
<quoted text>They're making up for lost time... Just kidding

Black men don't have to rape white women. They give "it" away no questions asked,all the time.

The reverse has happened.If you knew history you wouldn't have made that statement.
there we go again!!! Back to the future!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Blacks are lazy and are always complaining about whites and committing violent crimes about whites. Blacks also call whites racist names such as "white boy" or "cracker" and think this is acceptable. Black leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have done more to promote racism than the KKK ever did!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

immichelle wrote:
<quoted text>
They're making up for lost time... Just kidding
How would we know? The liberal media barely if ever covers blacks attacking whites. Now Trayvon Martin? A national event that lasted well over a year.

Now if the accusation came up of white men raping black women, and I made a statement like "white men don't have to rape black women, they give it away all the time." That would be considered racist. Of course, you're not a racist now, are you????
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
That troll post for aggravation only. Notice he have no substance to his ranting. Just pure hatred. Haven't you noticed when I post African American progress, he reply,....now he have even more reasons to hate blacks. <<<...That's more of racial jealousy. Ignorance goes without stating it!<quoted text>
Who Dat , if you posed about AA progress you would have noting to post about ,How about giving your racist BS a rest for a while.

Washington found 100 mil to help out that cesspool of blacks called Detroit. Talk about throwing good money after bad . How many times do you people need welfare on one form or another?

Detroit is proof positive that the black man is incapable of self governing
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Bullshiyt. If it wasn't about skin color, you would talk about all cultures instead of just one, black.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with skin color. What it has to do with is how people of a certain skin color generally behave.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Viva Obama, Iran and Syria falling in line!
And no lives lost... Go figure.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:

I think you mean "Viva Putin". You know, the white Russian who made Obama look like the rookie fool he really is. Keep basking in that fake racial pride though. Which side of Obama are you cheering for? The white side? Or the side you can see? You are so totally played by that imposter.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

We're not going to make it that easy for ya...lol
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Move. Problem solved.

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
Are you that stupid or blinded by color
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

You're stupid. It's you guy who's raping your own daughters and having kids with them! Then kidnap your brother's kids for sex!
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again a skewed version of history is spewed like gospel. So, how many BLACK women in the US are being raped by white men these days? Almost none. That sure seems to say a lot.
So too does it say a lot about how many white women are raped by BLACK every year (around 30,000). So, I guess you're "winning".
GroBBBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

I see you've changed your screen icon from a jackazz which really reflects the real you, to an innocent animal. You're still a wolf in sheep skin....lol

See, once again, you've misspelled. Don't worry, we do it from time to time. It's you hoodrat buddies here who makes moor of a big deal of it. I only point out we all make mistakes. Your biggest, is simply showing up here...lmfao

Can you describe exactly how did whites work so hard in detail? Show and give me proof of labor, ok?
And I don't mean them having a bright idea, I mean actually labored.
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
don't Ever talk about my spelling again!!!!! And I'll asure you whites aren't jealous of blacks!!!! There just not ready to give up what they've worked for all there lives to lazy blacks!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Stupid is as stupid does I see. Slavery may have ended on paper, but in person and physically, it didn't end for many decades after what you're claiming. Plantation, farm, hardware, blacksmith, construction and a plethora of field hand style work was the only jobs available for black for the most part. Ad this with black inventions such as the Red Light and much more, I'll say African American put this country on the map. And when black athletes came alone, this sent America into the stratosphere.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the are, because unions and government drove the price too high to produce products in the US anymore. Americans won't buy those products. They prefer cheaper non-union overseas products any day of the week.
Slavery ended in 1865. Most of our valuable advances came many years after. Blacks had little to do with making this a great country. There weren't many of you here even when slavery was part of our culture.

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>I see you've changed your screen icon from a jackazz which really reflects the real you, to an innocent animal. You're still a wolf in sheep skin....lol

See, once again, you've misspelled. Don't worry, we do it from time to time. It's you hoodrat buddies here who makes moor of a big deal of it. I only point out we all make mistakes. Your biggest, is simply showing up here...lmfao

Can you describe exactly how did whites work so hard in detail? Show and give me proof of labor, ok?
And I don't mean them having a bright idea, I mean actually labored.
Who do you think works? Blacks
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

African American have plenty of rights to complain about. inequality and racism are two reason, most important.

And black men don't get nowhere near as insecure as you guys do when it comes to your women. You guys have yellow fever fetish for Asian women and turn around and hate on black men for taking your white women. Who don't know this? What about the cheerios commercial, where white men went berserk over a black man with a bi-racial family. Jamie lee Curtis had to stop making commercial with black men because of threats made by racist insecure white guys????
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dead, buried and gone. How is he any excuse for railing against white people today? Using your "logic" I should be grousing on black Moors for what they did to my Sicilian relatives several centuries ago. But I don't. Why? Because I get all the grief I need from modern day BLACKS in Atlanta, Memphis and Baltimore.
Are you really so worried that white guys are after your women?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,101 - 7,120 of9,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••