Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9921 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8216 Sep 26, 2013
Only racist like you can't comprehend without lies and hypocrisy.
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> No, YOU'RE the one who claims that I do without a shred of evidence. If you believe that you ARE an ape, I'm not going to interfere.
BIgKnob

United States

#8217 Sep 26, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure you stay in Detroit wih the rest of the ghetto blacks and do stay below 8 mile road, you poor mistraeatd donkey.
PS. I wouldn't hire you ever, you need an attitude adjustment.
Is it against the law to own your own business in this country, have you ever heard of market research ? If you wouldnt hire thats cool, I wouldnt spend my money at your business, my concept is simple only support those who support you......you look at a business gross and what percent of money blks spend there, then you tell them if you cant hire qualified members from my community, then we cant support your business, a fair exchange is no robbery....thats how you do business, your way is slavery....you think wal-mart only want whites to patronize their business? You're more stupid than I thought. You think the military only wants whites in the military, to fight wars, you dont have enough wht folks in this country to run the country by themselves, its in your interest to see to it that everybody here thinks and acts like an american. And your attitude is what turns people off.......ask Romney, thats why he lost....
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8218 Sep 26, 2013
One day before you die, I suspect you'll be put in an unjust situation, then you'll regret all your racist hypocrite propaganda lies and theories you've posted here. That'll be the time to ask yourself, should you feel great and rejoice???
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the labor that built this country was not done by slaves. Indentured made up a large part but they were part of the contract. Even many slaves Africans sold off, received compensation for their handiwork. Many were slaves for only a short time before they were freed. They would have been slaves in Africa and their life spans would have been much shorter. Either that or they would have ended up in the belly of a lion or a stew pot so rather than complaining, you should be rejoicing.
BIgKnob

United States

#8219 Sep 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Your goal should be receiving mental help.
I did knowledge of self, your education system had me confused......i was lost, but now im found....amazing grace, like the song says......
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8220 Sep 26, 2013
How much more stupid can you get? Obviously, much more I see!
With all races evolving from black Africans, and with so many different culture nowadays, why even speak on pure blood? It's stupid. All white people don't have blond hair, blue eyes. Most have dark hair with brown eyes.
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason they dwell on the past and even use it as their excuse for being such failures today is because the records of the past can be so easily interpreted to fit their needs. And their primary need is to "prove" that white people owe them. They are not concerned with equality, the law has already made that into a mandate.
What they want is to dominate and enslave white people. The concept of 2 wrongs not making a right doesn't register with people who are only concerned with payback. What's really interesting is to watch this fool rail on and on about genetics when he clearly doesn't have a clue. In his pea brain a "recessive" gene is "weak". That is not how the terms work in genetics at all. A recessive gene might sit in the shadows for generations before being brought into the forefront.
and since so many BLACK Americans have a substantial dose of white DNA (largely because former slaves became prostitutes since they no longer had marketable skills with the coming of the second industrial revolution), they have amny more genetic surprises heading their way. Only a foolish BLACK American actually thinks he's some kind of pure blood African. Why? Because they can't look beyond color. Obama is certain proof of that. He's the perfect imposter and BLACKS are STILL backing him up.
If this was told to people 20 years ago they would have thought it was all a big joke. But it's not. And look who's suffering the most. The BOTTOM rungs of the ladder.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8221 Sep 26, 2013
You do nothing but deflect. And you really need to work on your spelling and sentences. Your racist buddies wants to attack my posts, but boy, you are far worst. I believe they're few of you who are bitter retirees who's lonely.
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the blacks???? When they work for there money they will be equal!!!! If I'm having to pay for there keep and they want everything I've worked for there below me!!!!!
BIgKnob

United States

#8222 Sep 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I've stayed the course and talk about today your the one that babbles about the past!!!! Btw I'll bet Dumbama's poll numbers start dropping next week when everyone figures out how much his health care cost and there DR. Won't see them!!!!
Is this why you study history in school, if not then why? Try not to rewrite history I know its for you after all you dont nobody to know what youve done..........

Roman writer & Statesman Cicero:

There is very little that is more important for any people to know than their history, culture, traditions and langugage, for without such knowledge, one stands naked before the world.

Marcus Garvey:

A people with no knowledge of their history and culture, is like a tree without roots.

Malcolm x:

I think history is the greatest teacher.

This is the real reason the enemies of truth start barking when you black folks start talking about history, because it will wake you up. And that scares them..........

He causes Deceit to prosper.....Daniel 8:25
Now does answers your question ??????????
BIgKnob

United States

#8223 Sep 26, 2013
Corrrction
I know its hard for you
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8224 Sep 26, 2013
You're a repetitive fool! Your kind created all this race/cultural issues. Centuries of racism and hatred. You don't think at some point blacks would "Rebel" at some point in life? You guys are here fighting tooth and nail for preserving your ancestry unjustifiable ways. African American wouldn't have al these/those issues to fight for if injustice wasn't oppressing them/us.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are confused and talking about the Nation of Islam being Antisemitic towards the white race just like in Detroit where the Nation of Islam was founded and adopted by many Blacks.
Antisemitism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
Nation of Islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
BIgKnob

United States

#8225 Sep 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the labor that built this country was not done by slaves. Indentured made up a large part but they were part of the contract. Even many slaves Africans sold off, received compensation for their handiwork. Many were slaves for only a short time before they were freed. They would have been slaves in Africa and their life spans would have been much shorter. Either that or they would have ended up in the belly of a lion or a stew pot so rather than complaining, you should be rejoicing.
Or being RAPED by Thomas Jefferson, given those choices i'd rather been eaten by a lion than to be raped by the DEVIL, because only a devil would sell human beings, then rewrite history to cover their tracts, thats what the devil does: he comes, to steal, rob ( rape your body, & steal your labor ) kill and to destroy: your langugage, your religion, your god, and your knowledge of self, then gives you his version of his--story........live and on fox news..
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8226 Sep 26, 2013
Wrong. You can't get rid this problem by asking why. We all know the reason why. The reason is centuries of caucasian permeated racism created hatred among the two cultures. By ignoring or denying it, moving forward creates hardship by not addressing It properly. Whites caused this problem, so whites need to solve it.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The foujndation of racism is hate. Okay, then where does hate derive from?
Hate is not an aggressive emotion, hate is reactionary.
Why would somebody react in hate? That reaction is usually caused from threat. A threat to your livelihood, a threat to your family, a threat to your future, a threat of some kind. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate Obama. I didn't mind him yesterday, but I really hate him today."
In most cases, if you hate somebody or some group of people, it's because they represent a threat to you in some way.
Some here might say that I hate black people. Okay, then does xxxrayted hate black people because of the color of their skin, or does xxxrayted hate black people because they are a threat to him in some way?
Very few people hate because of skin color. Most people hate because they are threatened. Once black people moved into my neighborhood, stores closed down, taxes went up, safety became the number one issue, insurance rates increased, more emergency personnel were needed, you felt the necessity to carry your gun on your person just to take out the garbage. Reaction to these changes? Hate!
You don't solve the problem by telling people it's wrong to hate. You solve the problem by asking why people do hate?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8227 Sep 26, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You're a repetitive fool! Your kind created all this race/cultural issues. Centuries of racism and hatred. You don't think at some point blacks would "Rebel" at some point in life? You guys are here fighting tooth and nail for preserving your ancestry unjustifiable ways. African American wouldn't have al these/those issues to fight for if injustice wasn't oppressing them/us.<quoted text>
the Fool is you and people like you we have to be repetitive because of the Comprehension problem you have and have demostrated constantly for everyone to see in your Black Racist Rants you have continued to post and a Majority of Blacks are opressing themselves and no one else just look how Successful Bill Cosby has been and he is Black and like Bill Cosby said Blacks have no one to blame but themselves and you keep repeating the same nonsense all the time with your blame game in your post and you wonder why people are repetitive in their post especially towards racist like you.

Blacks are Screwed By no one else but Themselves

http://trutube.tv/video/9864/Blacks-are-Screw...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8228 Sep 26, 2013
xxxrated already proven whites are insecure and fear black people may takeover. But blacks knew this a long time ago. Usually if a person talk too much, they end up telling the truth by mistake as xxxxrated did!

We thank him for that.

If you guys seen my web page, you'll flip out!
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You've listened to the specific tribe Caroll was referring to hundreds of years ago? You do realize some languages were very primitive and known by maybe 100 or so in their tribe.
I suppose if someone was not aware of the people in remote parts of the world, they could be shocked to run upon this tribe: People who don't bathe, wash their hair etc. It would be a shock to people who were just beginning to discover the world around them. Not for us. We just need to click on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =59o-aXRp9Q0XX Himbim tribe
Trust me....no one is obsessed with the bm's penis....but you.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8229 Sep 26, 2013
You're right. All living beings would rather die earlier that be enslaved for a longer period of time. That was stupid and ignorant of him to make such an accusation!

I guarantee you these white racist would rather die as an infant than be slaves to African americans for one day.

Furthermore, there's no justification for one culture to enslave another because they think one they those people shall fall into slavery at some point. Since this is their thinking, we now know why our two cultures won't reconcile our difference. Alone with them not really wanting this anyway. A black person could be the model citizen, they would find another reason to hate him/her!

Now they've FUKD things up so bad, it's time to play the "BLAME GAME" of course, blacks have to get all the blame.

All of this craziness over skin color! How stupid.

My brother and sister are one individual who respect and treats me the way we all should treat one another.
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Or being RAPED by Thomas Jefferson, given those choices i'd rather been eaten by a lion than to be raped by the DEVIL, because only a devil would sell human beings, then rewrite history to cover their tracts, thats what the devil does: he comes, to steal, rob ( rape your body, & steal your labor ) kill and to destroy: your langugage, your religion, your god, and your knowledge of self, then gives you his version of his--story........live and on fox news..
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8230 Sep 26, 2013
correction:(than)

because they think one day those people shall fall into slavery
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8231 Sep 26, 2013
That troll post for aggravation only. Notice he have no substance to his ranting. Just pure hatred. Haven't you noticed when I post African American progress, he reply,....now he have even more reasons to hate blacks. <<<...That's more of racial jealousy. Ignorance goes without stating it!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>It has everything to do with why "some" blk folks have the mind-set they have do today, martin king, malcolm x, marcus garvey, web dubois, medgar evers, paul roberson, all have said this. Im focusing on what blacks can do to overcome this and not on white help, so why are you concerned..........

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8232 Sep 26, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Or being RAPED by Thomas Jefferson, given those choices i'd rather been eaten by a lion than to be raped by the DEVIL, because only a devil would sell human beings, then rewrite history to cover their tracts, thats what the devil does: he comes, to steal, rob ( rape your body, & steal your labor ) kill and to destroy: your langugage, your religion, your god, and your knowledge of self, then gives you his version of his--story........live and on fox news..

Once again a skewed version of history is spewed like gospel. So, how many BLACK women in the US are being raped by white men these days? Almost none. That sure seems to say a lot.

So too does it say a lot about how many white women are raped by BLACK every year (around 30,000). So, I guess you're "winning".
GroBBBBBBBBB
BIgKnob

United States

#8234 Sep 26, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again a skewed version of history is spewed like gospel. So, how many BLACK women in the US are being raped by white men these days? Almost none. That sure seems to say a lot.
So too does it say a lot about how many white women are raped by BLACK every year (around 30,000). So, I guess you're "winning".
GroBBBBBBBBB
Thomas Jefferdon was a slaver, rapist, had biracial with a women whos people he said were inferior, so what do you call him, I call him a lair, hypocrite, and a devil, you cant rewrite history on me buddy.......
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8235 Sep 26, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You're right. All living beings would rather die earlier that be enslaved for a longer period of time. That was stupid and ignorant of him to make such an accusation!
I guarantee you these white racist would rather die as an infant than be slaves to African americans for one day.
Furthermore, there's no justification for one culture to enslave another because they think one they those people shall fall into slavery at some point. Since this is their thinking, we now know why our two cultures won't reconcile our difference. Alone with them not really wanting this anyway. A black person could be the model citizen, they would find another reason to hate him/her!
Now they've FUKD things up so bad, it's time to play the "BLAME GAME" of course, blacks have to get all the blame.
All of this craziness over skin color! How stupid.
My brother and sister are one individual who respect and treats me the way we all should treat one another.<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with skin color. What it has to do with is how people of a certain skin color generally behave.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8236 Sep 26, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
xxxrated already proven whites are insecure and fear black people may takeover. But blacks knew this a long time ago. Usually if a person talk too much, they end up telling the truth by mistake as xxxxrated did!
We thank him for that.
If you guys seen my web page, you'll flip out!<quoted text>
That's what you got from my posts; that black people will take over????

Must be that public education again. Blacks may take over and destroy small sections of the country, it's your nature. But you will never have the power to take over the entire country. That's the last thing I would worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,394,324
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Brian_G 387,768
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min bohart 199,125
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 228,344
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 3 min tour and travel 34
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,399
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 6 min barefoot2626 964
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 11 min spocko 358
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 12 min Cat74 206
More from around the web