Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

BIgKnob

United States

#8134 Sep 25, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>
If I saw him on the street, I would see him as a man. Since I know his personality, I would consider him an arrogant man. Why do you classify people you see on the street? Sounds very racist to me.
Why do you quote something from over a hundred years old? An old African friend of mine has a recipie for Pygmie Pie. It's been in their tribe for centuries.
Because your using the same words as carroll, he appears to be a role model of yours. Recent archaeological finds suggest that early american settlers, who went hungry killed and ate indians, and you do remember the donner party and what they did while traveling west.......if you have pygmie friends , I have real estate on mars for sale. This is why I say that america is becoming an ethnic group & not a country I see it everyday........
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8135 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
The primary movtivation for ( racism) had been the fear of interrical marriage between blacks & whites, a fear that has been fundamental to most of white society since the early part of the 17th century. When black people were first brought to this country as slaves, the lie propagated that Blacks were inherently inferior---really just animals, and therefore needed to be segregatef from Whites, particuarly from white women......
Dr. Frederick K.C. Price, DD
RACE, RELIGION, & RACISM
FAITH ONE PUBLISHING CO.
This and has always been America's reason for racism......see the anti-miscegenation laws....
People once thought the world was flat so does that mean people today still believe it is flat? With your logic, they would.

When Africans sold their slaves, most of them were barbarians in the eyes of the American colonists. Their culture was completely foreign to those in civilized society so perhaps such a reaction should not be surprising. It could be a similar reaction if we came across a tribe of wild people who ran on all fours, barked like animals, tore other animals apart and ate them while they squealed for their lives. I would bet some would say they found the missing link....something between beast and human. Would we cage them for study or invite them to dinner?

As society progressed and technology improved, people could learn more about the different people of the world and how they live. Today, there are many mixed races so your study is flawed....it does not apply today.

Your purpose is to incite racism and hatred. Shame on you.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8136 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Because your using the same words as carroll, he appears to be a role model of yours. Recent archaeological finds suggest that early american settlers, who went hungry killed and ate indians, and you do remember the donner party and what they did while traveling west.......if you have pygmie friends , I have real estate on mars for sale. This is why I say that america is becoming an ethnic group & not a country I see it everyday........
Are you denying blacks didn't eat each other? They still do, you know. They do this NOT for survival but for intimidation and warfare. The fact that you would seek out something from Carroll and use that as evidence of my views, further illustrate extreme ignorance on your part. It proves you are filled with racism and hatred since you would be so desperate to attempt to make such a correlation.

I said I have an old African friend who had a recipe for Pygmie Pie. I don't know any Pygmies although my father encountered them during the war. The ate people like our society eats hamburgers.

There certainly are scattered SURVIVAL stories of cannibalism but that is not the same thing. If you don't know the difference, then you really are an ignorant savage.:-)
BIgKnob

United States

#8137 Sep 25, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>People once thought the world was flat so does that mean people today still believe it is flat? With your logic, they would.
When Africans sold their slaves, most of them were barbarians in the eyes of the American colonists. Their culture was completely foreign to those in civilized society so perhaps such a reaction should not be surprising. It could be a similar reaction if we came across a tribe of wild people who ran on all fours, barked like animals, tore other animals apart and ate them while they squealed for their lives. I would bet some would say they found the missing link....something between beast and human. Would we cage them for study or invite them to dinner?
As society progressed and technology improved, people could learn more about the different people of the world and how they live. Today, there are many mixed races so your study is flawed....it does not apply today.
Tell that to rush and the tea party.........your foundIng sure dId rape these anImal women, no human beIng would have relatIons wIth anImals would they, my purpose Is to tell true amerIcan hIstory, because your versIon lacks true clarIty.....
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8138 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Isnt that what you do in reverse, focus on the negative, ingnore the postive......dont hate on the truth teller, hate the lair.........
You do not tell the truth, you distort it and promote racial hatred. You are nothing but a worthless pos.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8139 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
@ Incredulous, Obama is the son of a ww & african man, from appearance, if you saw him on the streets, how would classify him?
You sound alot like charles carroll, who in 1902 wrote the book "the tempter of eve" in he ( and you ) said:
The negro is bacsically an ape
he's a babbler (utters meaningless sounds)
The negro is omnivorous, he eats the flesh of men.
You sound alot like him..........
The tempter of eve. St.Louis, Missouri, adamic publishing co., 1902......
1. According to you, the negro was the first to evolve from the ape, no?
2. Meaningless sounds.....lets see....have you ever listened to the language from African tribes centuries ago? They would be meaningless to someone who doesn't speak the language. No?
3. They did eat men. Does that upset you that he published his observations?

Not sure what he meant as the tempter of eve unless he thought the negro was the snake in the garden of eden. Maybe she saw his penis.:-)
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8141 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to rush and the tea party.........your foundIng sure dId rape these anImal women, no human beIng would have relatIons wIth anImals would they, my purpose Is to tell true amerIcan hIstory, because your versIon lacks true clarIty.....
Babbling again, my dear little Pygmie?

Your self hatred is toxic.
BIgKnob

United States

#8142 Sep 25, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>People once thought the world was flat so does that mean people today still believe it is flat? With your logic, they would.
Was a rapist, an enslaver civilized, you destroy a peoples culture rob them of their, name their god, their knowledge of self. And they called them civilized, you did and said the samething about the indians......anything thats not european is not civilized, that was their mentality........and they used the bible to justify it......thats the point....

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8143 Sep 25, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Meaningless sounds.....lets see....have you ever listened to the language from African tribes centuries ago? They would be meaningless to someone who doesn't speak the language. No?
Not sure what he meant as the tempter of eve unless he thought the negro was the snake in the garden of eden. Maybe she saw his penis.:-)

Nicely played, I wondered when the dick issue would come into this discussion. Usually it's delivered by BLACKS who clearly never went to boot camp (or prison). Snake as a metaphor, who'd a thunk it? Bwahahahahahahahahaha
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
BIgKnob

United States

#8144 Sep 25, 2013
Corrections
And they call themselves civilized,

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8145 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
@ Incredulous, Obama is the son of a ww & african man, from appearance, if you saw him on the streets, how would classify him?
You sound alot like charles carroll, who in 1902 wrote the book "the tempter of eve" in he ( and you ) said:
The negro is bacsically an ape
he's a babbler (utters meaningless sounds)
The negro is omnivorous, he eats the flesh of men.
You sound alot like him..........
The tempter of eve. St.Louis, Missouri, adamic publishing co., 1902......
Louis Farrakhan & the Nation of Islam definitely has a problem with Obama because of his racial makeup besides Louis Farrakhan & the Nation of Islam are antisemitic and anti-white and they know that Obama's mother was white and have no use of mixed race individuals just like the Mormons.

Louis Farrakhan

Louis Farrakhan Muhammad, Sr.(born Louis Eugene Wolcott; May 11, 1933, and formerly known as Louis X) is the leader of the syncretic and mainly African-American religious movement the Nation of Islam (NOI).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#8146 Sep 25, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! Racism was never a part of our vocabularity. We looked at the earliest whites as a peculiar anomoly and respected them as we did the numerous wild animals in our kingdom, not seeking to destroy them durring the height of our power, but nurture their fledgling cultures. But he is not like us, a true predator. Weak flesh and it's irrational fear and hate. They still fail to understand that we love them with just as fierce a love as we have a hate for the injustices they habitually commit and despite his crimes, we keep trying to make peace with a being who has none in him.
Racism is a form of mental illness and it exists in blacks as well as whites. It's also common among any other group. There are racists Orientals, Hispanics, Native Americans and the list goes on from there.
I am white but I don't see the point to taking any single part of the body and making it a cause for hate. If we are going to hate because of skin color, we can carry it to eye color, hair color, height, weight, intelligence, and the list could go on endlessly. The fact is, you cannot categorize and group people by any single factor because all people are different and unique. Before anyone can decide what whites or blacks want they must remember this.

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#8147 Sep 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Companies move overseas to provide their customers with what they demand, and what the US consumer demands are cheap products. This is why Wal-Mart is the number one store in America today.

It's up to individuals to provide their own healthcare coverage be it private or through their employer. If one cannot gain employment that provides healthcare coverage, then one must learn a skill, a trade, or get an education so that they have that option.
That's right on!!
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8148 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Was a rapist, an enslaver civilized, you destroy a peoples culture rob them of their, name their god, their knowledge of self. And they called them civilized, you did and said the samething about the indians......anything thats not european is not civilized, that was their mentality........and they used the bible to justify it......thats the point....
I and my ancestors had absolutely nothing to do with what you are claiming. You may want to check your own cultural history which is rich in violence, war, hatred and barbarianism. Unfortunately, that is an apsect of humanity and has been since the beginning. You fail to recognize the fact that such savagery can and should be stopped but your race continues on while the rest of the world is trying to stop it.

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#8149 Sep 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Was a rapist, an enslaver civilized, you destroy a peoples culture rob them of their, name their god, their knowledge of self. And they called them civilized, you did and said the samething about the indians......anything thats not european is not civilized, that was their mentality........and they used the bible to justify it......thats the point....
What about the blacks of today? How innocent are they? How long will there actions be tolerated?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8150 Sep 25, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely played, I wondered when the dick issue would come into this discussion. Usually it's delivered by BLACKS who clearly never went to boot camp (or prison). Snake as a metaphor, who'd a thunk it? Bwahahahahahahahahaha
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
Glad you picked up on my sarcasm....whodum/taintedknob are just too slow.
BIgKnob

United States

#8151 Sep 25, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive listened to their langugage before and because I dont undetstand it, doesnt mean its babbing thats your & charles carroll's opnion. The point is its these lies, & myths that justified, what happened in the past, and the decendants of those people are still suffering......you guys seem to be obcessed with the bm's penis, we bm like women, not men...the tempter, according to Rev. Carroll was a bw a maid, who allowed the devil to threw her to temp adam, and brought the down fall of man. This is what prompted WEB Dubois to challange this absurd bibical, mis -information, and began a career in writing......you carroll's mentality today,........you do a good talk around.
BIgKnob

United States

#8152 Sep 25, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the blacks of today? How innocent are they? How long will there actions be tolerated?
yours was tolerated from 1619 to 1965, keep in mind im not asking you for nothing, im telling this to blacks, to counter this bullshit you call american ( your version ) history, which has ill-affected our minds, wIth your hIs/story......
dIspute my truth....
BIgKnob

United States

#8153 Sep 25, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>I and my ancestors had absolutely nothing to do with what you are claiming. You may want to check your own cultural history which is rich in violence, war, hatred and barbarianism. Unfortunately, that is an apsect of humanity and has been since the beginning. You fail to recognize the fact that such savagery can and should be stopped but your race continues on while the rest of the world is trying to stop it.
You have the most voilent history in human history, ask the extinct carribbean indians, the now extinct people in the canary & azores islands off the coast of africa, you used to use the indians of inda as target pratice, look at the romans the killers of christ, thats why their empire fell, the vandals 429 AD invasion of north africa, lets not forget the american indians, and your germ warfare against them.....then to cover your dirty work you rewrite history and mop it up with a western interpretation of an eastern book the bible......
BIgKnob

United States

#8154 Sep 25, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Babbling again, my dear little Pygmie?
Your self hatred is toxic.
Yeah truth, and you cant stand It, just lIke the devIl cant stand rIghteousness....so you baIt n swItch, you dont have me fooled, your foolIng you..........causing deceit to prosper wont work here buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Correction: Oil Pipeline-Protest-Lynch story 2 min Mikey 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,457,994
News Green Party drops bid for Pa. election recount 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 21
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Just call me ABE 2 252,984
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min scientia potentia... 216,633
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Independent patriot 403,559
News How the ugly 2016 presidential election could c... 6 min Wanker 65
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 7 min Sorry Hill 1,973
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 40 min President Donald ... 2,895
More from around the web