Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,938

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6053 Sep 3, 2013
You're right, when white guys evented robbing banks, they set off a chain reaction of how to rob....lol
So stop your wining.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. That's exactly what my convenient store clerk told me about black people. LOL!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6054 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I think AL & Jessie should offer you a job as their house butler. Because you love tugging at their balls....lol<quoted text>
You mean Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson Sr. should offer you a job as a bulter at their house because that is where Jessie Jackson Sr. & Al Sharpton wants to keep the blacks economically & socially as their loyal servants which are actually their Useful Idiots since Black America isnt smart enough to see that and figure that out and I know you and especially Jessie Jackson Sr. would love tugging on Obama's balls since we know how Jessie Jackson feels about them which he confirmed and got caught....lol

"See Barack been, um, talking down to black people on his faith based. I want to cut his nuts off."

AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#6055 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Hey Ignoramus, that couldn't happen to black people in America without America losing the war, stupid. If America would have tried that shiyt at that point and time, America would be controlled by another country today, such as the Russians.
What you weak trolls need to do is let things be. You can't get rid of black people here without getting rid of your comfortable lifestyle as you have it nowadays. <quoted text>
"You can't get rid of black people here without getting rid of your comfortable lifestyle as you have it nowadays."

You are so full of crap it is beyond words.
The whites refuse to scrub toilets for a good wage. The blacks have now removed themselves from your claim in like fashion and now refuse to scrub toilets for a good wage.

The "comfortable lifestyle" is now being catered to by the Latinos who have no issues with scrubbing toilets for a good wage.

Your point is outdated, and has no merit. In other words. You have no point. The Latinos took it from you.

Research this Mr. Dat, or have someone do it for you.
What are the unemployment numbers of the Latino community?
What is the percentage of Latino families who are one parent families?
What is the percapita incarceration rate of the Latino community?
What percentage of Latino students graduate high school?

Now, are there ANY of those catagories where the black community's numbers are better than the Latino community?

Now, for a real picture of reality, run the same numbers for the Native American population, and see where the black community falls in those areas.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6056 Sep 3, 2013
I got to give it you, if you're going to steal, you may as well do it right. Just go steal a whole country! Don't worry about the people, simply kill them, right?
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a black thing!!!! Stealing from the white isn't stealing its owed
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#6057 Sep 3, 2013
If you ate today thank a white farmer!!!!!!
Make that a brown "farmer".
Who is the real "farmer"? The one who owns the field or the one working in the field?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6058 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
A post racist society raising it's ugly head once again.
And he won't look nowhere near as bad as Bush. Thousands and thousands of lives lost, billions upon billions of tax payers dollars lost from unfinished wars. Did you complain about your tax dollars going to waste then? B. for Billions for months for years. Think of what America could have done with all that money and resource.
The problem with you racist, you wanted Bust to succeed and he didn't. You want Obama to fail and he's not! Some patriotism you racist trolls have! Why didn't you guys run for the presidency? No skills huh?.....lmfao
<quoted text>
I wonder if DumBama is going to take credit for the deaths in Iraq now that it's slowly becoming a hotbed for terrorists once again?

Remember that the Democrats could have stopped both wars by not funding them. They passed funding for those wars time after time. DumBama keep the Iraq war going on until he was nearing reelection. How much did that cost Americans?

What could have America done with all that money? Perhaps have a few "stimulus" packages that would fail. Maybe a couple of billion for green energy which is another failure. A few lavish vacations would be nice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/obam...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6059 Sep 3, 2013
Not before I thanks the black man cultivator making it possible for a white farmer.
If you ate today thank a white farmer!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Duluth, GA

#6060 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>That white guy who was going to get fired this week, I didn't have too. He fired himself. He didn't show up at work, his wife called angrily, reporting they had a domestic fight, and he is in jail.
Probably from the stress of having to work for a black
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6061 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
That white guy who was going to get fired this week, I didn't have too. He fired himself. He didn't show up at work, his wife called angrily, reporting they had a domestic fight, and he is in jail. <quoted text>
You sure he's white?
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6062 Sep 3, 2013
Your worrying style of African American people has reached it's "ZENITH" get over it!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson Sr. should offer you a job as a bulter at their house because that is where Jessie Jackson Sr. & Al Sharpton wants to keep the blacks economically & socially as their loyal servants which are actually their Useful Idiots since Black America isnt smart enough to see that and figure that out and I know you and especially Jessie Jackson Sr. would love tugging on Obama's balls since we know how Jessie Jackson feels about them which he confirmed and got caught....lol
"See Barack been, um, talking down to black people on his faith based. I want to cut his nuts off."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TQl_6buUggMXX

Duluth, GA

#6063 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, when white guys evented robbing banks, they set off a chain reaction of how to rob....lol
So stop your wining.
Have you seen who's been robbing banks lately?its your kind!!!

Duluth, GA

#6064 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>I got to give it you, if you're going to steal, you may as well do it right. Just go steal a whole country! Don't worry about the people, simply kill them, right?
Your kind is trying!! That's why whites are turning more racist, there on to you!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6065 Sep 3, 2013
FooI I have to go for now, but you prove nothing other than inequality and racism is the rule of the day. SEE, I know better, your hypocrisy and propaganda isn't working for you, it's against you...lol

Later you black nubian genitalia sucker...lol
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can't get rid of black people here without getting rid of your comfortable lifestyle as you have it nowadays."
You are so full of crap it is beyond words.
The whites refuse to scrub toilets for a good wage. The blacks have now removed themselves from your claim in like fashion and now refuse to scrub toilets for a good wage.
The "comfortable lifestyle" is now being catered to by the Latinos who have no issues with scrubbing toilets for a good wage.
Your point is outdated, and has no merit. In other words. You have no point. The Latinos took it from you.
Research this Mr. Dat, or have someone do it for you.
What are the unemployment numbers of the Latino community?
What is the percentage of Latino families who are one parent families?
What is the percapita incarceration rate of the Latino community?
What percentage of Latino students graduate high school?
Now, are there ANY of those catagories where the black community's numbers are better than the Latino community?
Now, for a real picture of reality, run the same numbers for the Native American population, and see where the black community falls in those areas.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#6066 Sep 3, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that a brown "farmer".
Who is the real "farmer"? The one who owns the field or the one working in the field?
In some areas, the owner is the one working the farm. Yes, there are still some family owned and run farms.

Duluth, GA

#6067 Sep 3, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>Make that a brown "farmer".
The whites still outnumber the Latinos on the farms but your right they deserve a lot of credit

Douglas, GA

#6069 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Not before I thanks the black man cultivator making it possible for a white farmer.
what cultivator is that?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6070 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Your worrying style of African American people has reached it's "ZENITH" get over it!<quoted text>
I am not worrying about nothing but you just might as well quit worrying and you better get over it because Blacks are not going anywhere socially and economically as along as the likes of Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton are the ones on the national level and Karen Finney confirmed it last week on MSNBC that Black are going to be right where they are for another 50 years and Blacks in Detroit are definitely in trouble then.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6071 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Try it, then watch your life go from bad to worse quick!<quoted text>
Enough violent thug. We don't bring guns in here.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6072 Sep 3, 2013
er ILLEGAL guns
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6073 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
A racist like yourself can't speak for black people. African people were trafficked here against their will. White people were too lazy to do that horrendous work load. For centuries African American were totally mistreated, discriminated, beaten, belittled, disenfranchised tortured, killed for looking at a white woman. Most of the racism of yesteryear is still present today.
So, wasn't it white people who created all this bitterness between the races/cultures? White people so-called started a new life migrating out of Europe on a Christianity platform by which one should live by. And yet it's black people who are more Christ like and giving a Christian god more honor. You see it everyday on TV and in person, they put god first. You guys put racism and inhumane crime first using god as a back drop.
Another thing, welfare was created for white people by white people. During the great depression a welfare system is design to aid many white families through hard times. It also helped slow down the suicide rate among Caucasian people.
But welfare in modern times have a history stretching back to the Romans.
<quoted text>
That's interesting considering the blacks were the ones doing the selling, moron. Many of the blacks who got baptised were freed so I wouldn't necessarily criticize the Christians, you fricking bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Coffee Party 312,036
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,189,127
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,749
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 7 min Freebird USA 316
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 7 min Dee Dee Dee 23
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Rainman 149,050
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 10 min NoahLovesU 57,698
Defying GOP, President Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 1 hr Who 77
DOJ: Zimmerman Won't Face Federal Charges 1 hr Freebird USA 57
More from around the web