Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,940

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story
maaaaavalus

South Bend, IN

#4753 Aug 22, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Black history they don't want you to know
There were thousands of black slave owners in the South.
"In 1830 there were 3,775 such slaveholders in the South who owned 12,740 black slaves, with 80% of them located in Louisiana, South Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland. There were economic differences between free blacks of the Upper South and Deep South, with the latter fewer in number, but wealthier and typically of mixed race. Half of the black slaveholders lived in cities rather than the countryside, with most in New Orleans and Charleston."
http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/05/2-how-m...
Indentured white slavery continued well after black slavery ended which is always ignored. White pioneers toiled in the fields alongside their young children in order to survive. Some of these whiny blacks want to make it look like whites did nothing. In the north, east and west there were few slaves especially as it became more and more unpopular. The vast majority of the innovations and advancements were accomplished by non slaves. Machinery soon made that kind of labor unnecessary.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#4755 Aug 22, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, I'm white numbnuts and that was in answer to the blacks trying to convince people that black slave owners BOUGHT their slaves to "free" them, so essentially they OWNED FREE slaves.
I don't know why I even have to explain that post, get a clue NOBODY CAN "OWN" SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY "FREED". You can't use the two words together - if something is bought and owned, it can't be free at the same time.
I assume you went to college, as your reading comprehension sucks.
READ my posts BEFORE you comment.
There is more than just one definition of "free". You confuse them at will.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4756 Aug 22, 2013
maaaaavalus wrote:
<quoted text> Indentured white slavery continued well after black slavery ended which is always ignored. White pioneers toiled in the fields alongside their young children in order to survive. Some of these whiny blacks want to make it look like whites did nothing. In the north, east and west there were few slaves especially as it became more and more unpopular. The vast majority of the innovations and advancements were accomplished by non slaves. Machinery soon made that kind of labor unnecessary.
True, and both would be considered Economical Slavery and that is the goal of Capitalism which the Confederate south along with the black & white slave owners preferred too.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4757 Aug 22, 2013
Easy Money is a Pedophile who lives in Thailand full of other white pedophiles! And many don't discriminate having sex with underage girls from underage boys, AKA, lADYBOYS.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you should be deported.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#4758 Aug 22, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks need to get ahold of there young black thugs!!!! If you deny that then your disillusioned!!!!
You are off target. Parents need to get ahold of their young thugs, or, one way or another, society will do it for them. Color is irrelevant in that basic human truth and reality.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4759 Aug 22, 2013
You pathetic racist lives are fu@@@d up that's why you're so miserable hating on African American. Even if black people wasn't in America, proof of history would show Caucasian people would hate, kill and enslave their own.

The posts I've posted in the last twelve hours of poverty and disadvantages of Europe's white children or individuals have forced millions to a life of crime.

To be honest, America would be lagging behind Russia, and would be looked upon as little Russia if it wasn't for African American centuries of contributions! If America was 100 percent Caucasoid, it would possess a full array of communistic political entitlements. What have saved America from being like Russia, is the multi cultural races/cultures here, starting with African American people.

LIKE I've STATED BEFORE, HUMANITY OR LACK OF IT IS EVERYBODY'S MAIN PROBLEM!

Edward Snowden wasn't well educated, and yet he was in an important position. Now he's hiding out in Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden

Wikileaker, B Manning is jailed. There are tons of white people/guys who have caused a plethora of issues from Terroristic threats to betraying the U.S. being spies for other countries.
But you guys concentrate on black americans...lol, Stupid!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/22/us...

Timothy McVeigh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
<quoted text>
you say I'm full of shitz and then tell me I'm right!! Black hungry? All on food stamps free breakfast/lunch at school. afraid? There the ones that disrupt the classes. You think it might be that the problem is black males won't step up to the plate and be fathers instead of donors!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4760 Aug 22, 2013
A Young Thug in the making

Gun fires inside kindergartener's backpack in Memphis school cafeteria; no one hurt

Associated Press

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Updated today at 11:37 AM

MEMPHIS, Tenn.(AP) Officials say a gun went off inside a kindergartener's backpack in a Memphis school cafeteria, though no one was hurt.

A news release from the Shelby County school district Thursday says the gun went off inside the student's backpack in the cafeteria of Westside Elementary School. School staffers immediately took control of the backpack.

The school system says there was no evidence of harmful intent. However, the school has a zero-tolerance policy against guns.

School security officers and the Memphis Police Department responded quickly, and the child was taken into custody.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/220681661.h...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/gun-fire...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4761 Aug 22, 2013
And yet black people on this very form you're posting on, it's the black people posting more intelligently, hummm, go figure..lol
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't help it if the negro is unequal in IQ levels compared to whites.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4762 Aug 22, 2013
So you're claiming your ancestors atrocities of the past as well. Therefore, learning how to "kill, steal, pillage, disenfranchisement, racism, Ponzi schemes, racketeering, slaughtering, country and land stealing plus a whole host of listed traits inhumanly practiced is ALL GOOD HUH"

Isn't this what's been taught for the whole world to see?
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it through your thick skull ...
Whites do not have to leave and will never have to leave the US because they are descendants of the people who created this country.
You, on the other hand, have no claim to anything but Africa. You are only here because we felt sorry for you. That was stupid of us.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4763 Aug 22, 2013
Don't forget to add all those white kids who went to school with guns, knives and a host of things that caught America's attention!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
A Young Thug in the making
Gun fires inside kindergartener's backpack in Memphis school cafeteria; no one hurt
Associated Press
Posted on August 22, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Updated today at 11:37 AM
MEMPHIS, Tenn.(AP) Officials say a gun went off inside a kindergartener's backpack in a Memphis school cafeteria, though no one was hurt.
A news release from the Shelby County school district Thursday says the gun went off inside the student's backpack in the cafeteria of Westside Elementary School. School staffers immediately took control of the backpack.
The school system says there was no evidence of harmful intent. However, the school has a zero-tolerance policy against guns.
School security officers and the Memphis Police Department responded quickly, and the child was taken into custody.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/220681661.h...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/gun-fire...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4764 Aug 22, 2013
White kids as young as ten years old in Europe, especially Russia are in the same situation as many American black. Those white little thugs are committing some sick crimes due to the created poverty and lack of education nor being cared for. This proves it's not a black thing fool!
<quoted text>
blacks need to get ahold of there young black thugs!!!! If you deny that then your disillusioned!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4765 Aug 22, 2013
See how racist trolls overlook the good in African America people.

Those guys are miserable with themselves.
Who Dat wrote:
By you consistently coming here hating on black people aren't going to solve a damn thing. But we know you don't want resolve.
Here is a story of courage, patience, love heroin/hero, compassion and understand.
By now I'm sure you guys seen in the news another white guy 20 years old went to another elementary school with an assault riffle with either 500 or 5000 rounds of ammunition. A black lady, a simply book keeper talked this young white guys out of killing possibly dozens of school faculty and young school kids alike. All America heart will be going out to this brave, wonderful hero who talked not only the guy from killing all in his eye sight, she made sure the police didn't come rushing in making the situation much worse!. Then the gunman went outside, starting shooting, instead of her taking that opportunity run and save herself, she ask you young man to come back inside and stop shooting, she eventually calmed him down. She told him his life isn't over and worth saving. She interjected much of her own personal life in their conversation. It was so touching! She told him there is someone who loves him, and it was "HER"! She kept the police from killing, or he killing himself or others. He decided to give his gun to her and lay on the floor, then she called the police in to get him without harming him. Now that love from an African American for humanity. An I love and support her for her heroic effort. Her entire ordeal is captured on the 911 emergency call for all to hear!
http://news.yahoo.com/georgia-school-shooting... <quoted text>

Location hidden

#4766 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Don't forget to add all those white kids who went to school with guns, knives and a host of things that caught America's attention!
<quoted text>
I just said Thug and I take it from your post that you are insinuating as if the kindergartener is black which I dont know if the kindergartener is black or white.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4767 Aug 22, 2013
Didn't you say the name of the school you graduated from is named, IDIOTIC?
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You had nothing to do with any of the nation's creation.
Those blacks who did help, were paid for their services, as any employee is paid for their services. If your dad owns the restaurant (whites) you inherit the chain. Your dad owned no part of America, just had a job here.
Just because you wrapped the burger for pay, doesn't mean you own the restaurant. Hint, you've been fired.
What you own claim to, is Africa. You don't belong here, you always say that, when you bring up slavery.
I bet if Africa had welfare, you'd be gone tomorrow.

Location hidden

#4768 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
See how racist trolls overlook the good in African America people.
Those guys are miserable with themselves. <quoted text>
And look at what the Obama Adminstration was backing

Obama-backed rebels killing Libyan blacks

http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/345541/

Location hidden

#4769 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
White kids as young as ten years old in Europe, especially Russia are in the same situation as many American black. Those white little thugs are committing some sick crimes due to the created poverty and lack of education nor being cared for. This proves it's not a black thing fool! <quoted text>
That is the exact same kind of Society that the New Left Pseudo Liberal Democrats here in the US adovocate and want just like in Russia and you think it is going to be great.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4770 Aug 22, 2013
Remember this, as black people see your racist ignorance still active, the more you're going to cause more white people to suffer as well. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And your population is losing ground. You're doing it yourselves. Soon, you'll be the new minority peasants!

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it through your thick skull ...
Whites do not have to leave and will never have to leave the US because they are descendants of the people who created this country.
You, on the other hand, have no claim to anything but Africa. You are only here because we felt sorry for you. That was stupid of us.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4772 Aug 22, 2013
It can't be worse than your racist hypocrisy is what I think!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the exact same kind of Society that the New Left Pseudo Liberal Democrats here in the US adovocate and want just like in Russia and you think it is going to be great.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4773 Aug 22, 2013
Ole great and wise one, please do tell us what plethora, splendid world wonders you've done to help advance the human race? And don't leave out any small details as we look to your weak azz leadership.....lol
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't help it if the negro is unequal in IQ levels compared to whites.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4774 Aug 22, 2013
Whites are killing white and black people.

Blacks are killing black and white people.

If I were to kill 2 people, you kill 1, it is still crime!

The question is, what to do about crime in general?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Sea of Blue Salutes Fallen Police Officer 4 min brad 42
California man suspected of vandalizing Islamic... 4 min DrMoro 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min fetch almighty 1,156,656
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 10 min SirPrize 9
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 18 min WeTheSheeple 5,388
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 21 min Morse 2,634
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Chimney1 134,833
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr EAGLE EYE1 295,199
Obama marks end of combat in Afghanistan 6 hr Hooogle It 1
"The Interview" Opens to Sold-Out Crowds 7 hr RustyS 14