Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

incredulous

Carmel, IN

#4663 Aug 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually. people used to do that years ago. But between lawsuits and the threat to emergency workers, it became a less inviting way to deal with crime. After all, if you were having a serious heart attack and ordered the emergency workers over the phone to bust down the door to save you, dogs kind of get in the way.
My state of Ohio only had CCW's for about seven years or so. Talk about times changing. We now have more female applicants for CCW's than we do male. I believe that when I go to my local gun range.
Fifteen years ago, we used to go to the range for fun. They have about ten booths, and only three or four occupied at any given time. The only women in the place were those behind the bullet proof glass watching their boyfriends or husbands enjoying their hobby.
In more recent years, the booths are not only all taken, but it's an hour wait or so just to get one. Half of the booths are occupied by women shooting at targets.
Law abiding citizens are taking defense very seriously. It's less the guns than it is the politicians who write laws that favor our side in the event of an unfortunate situation. Ten years ago in my state, if I shot an intruder who broke down my front door, yet had an escape route such as a rear door or window, I would be charged with murder. It's not that it would stick, but just the record that I was charged with such a crime.
Today if an unwanted person walks through my unlocked door, I have the legal right to shoot and kill the intruder. The cops wouldn't be able to do anything except remove the body from my kitchen and tell me to have a nice evening.
Baby steps, baby steps. The politicians know where their bread is buttered.
The media terrifies the unsuspecting of the risks of gun ownership that so many have become frightened to own them..... which allows the thugs to outnumber the law abiding citizens. Big govt. does NOT want it's citizens armed and is working towards eliminating gun ownership. When the liberal elites establish marshal law, it will be easier for them if citizens don't have so many guns. obama has been setting the stage for a new era of misery and enslavement of more people. The lazy and dumb are clueless. All they see is the bait.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#4664 Aug 21, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes and wait till January then tell us how great he is!! He'll go down in history as the part time prezz!!!!!and the one that brought down this great country!!!
I wish I were as hopeful as you are but considering the sloths outnumber the hardworking folks, the liberal elite have established a stronghold. The stupid and lazy have increased in numbers and they now have control of this country. The media has been nurturing their sheeple, so there is a strong possibility fiscal conservatives will not get the votes. On top of that, there are too many social conservatives who have tainted the party....there will be little opportunity to succeed. This will result in ruination and despair. Our society will become a band of takers who will eventually become nomadic pirates with gang banger leaders who have had years of training inside their ghettos. They have plagued Mexico, Africa and other third world countries. The United States will soon be ripe for the picking.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#4665 Aug 21, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I were as hopeful as you are but considering the sloths outnumber the hardworking folks, the liberal elite have established a stronghold. The stupid and lazy have increased in numbers and they now have control of this country. The media has been nurturing their sheeple, so there is a strong possibility fiscal conservatives will not get the votes. On top of that, there are too many social conservatives who have tainted the party....there will be little opportunity to succeed. This will result in ruination and despair. Our society will become a band of takers who will eventually become nomadic pirates with gang banger leaders who have had years of training inside their ghettos. They have plagued Mexico, Africa and other third world countries. The United States will soon be ripe for the picking.
yep, it took a while, but now the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, so bad things are gonna happen.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#4667 Aug 21, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
"Benjamin Solomon "Ben" Carson, Sr.,(born September 18, 1951) is a retired American neurosurgeon. Among other surgical innovations, Carson did pioneering work on the successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the head. He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, by President George W. Bush in 2008. After delivering a widely publicized speech at the February 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, he became a popular figure in conservative media for his views on social issues and the government's role in the health care industry."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson
What have you done to contribute besides being a bytch on the internet?
This "uncle tom" doesn't count...

Am I right blacks? After all, Dr. Ben Carson is a straight up "uncle tom" or so all you liberal blacks said.

Alpharetta, GA

#4669 Aug 21, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The blacks are the consummate whiners. You feed off of criminal race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton. Now there is a real sharpie that Rev.(of what) Sharpton. Probably a Harvard grad like our illustrious president. If you are black, which I assume you are, why don't you leave for Africa as soon as possible. There you can be da man, and live among your kind. When blacks learn some moral values and how to live in a civilized country, then maybe whites will have respect for them. That will be a long time coming.
why would they bother, or want to do that? they control most major cities now, and have most of the fed jobs, and are basically bulletproof, metaphorically speaking. they can't be touched, much less fired or criticized, or they will use the racism card. It's come full circle, and now its honky payback time. prepare for the worst.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#4670 Aug 21, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, he hasn't done anything except play golf. What was he doing the night our ambassador was murdered by muslim terrorists in Libya? Where was the little commander in chief that night. Why didn't he protect Americans against these muslim scum? He repealed "don't ask don't tell"?? Who gives a fuk. I served in the military and gays have no place there. He brought us out of recession??? We are in the slowest economy since WWII. He has bankrupted us with trillion dollar deficits every year he has been in office. But this is part of his evil plan isn't it. He's a communist and has violated our constitution over and over. He should be removed from office now!
Why does everyone keep asking "where Obama Bin Lyin was on the night our ambassador died"?

Before anyone asks this question again think about WHAT COLOR OUR AMBASSADOR WAS and WHAT COLOR WERE THE OTHER PEOPLE KILLED IN BENGHAZI THAT NIGHT and you'll have your answer about why our worthless "president" was nowhere to be found.

Where was Obastard when hoodie boy got wasted? Everyone knew where he was then, we had to look at his ugly mug at every turn.
frank

Oakland, CA

#4671 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, it took a while, but now the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, so bad things are gonna happen.
What a friggen goof-ball, following your twisted logic the economic crises would have never happened ...
spocko

Oakland, CA

#4672 Aug 21, 2013
Right-wingnuz, Ted Cruz, states that one is automatically a natural born citizen of the United States even when one is born in another country as long as one of the parents is American, then why in hell was there any birther movement against Obama?! Even IF he was born in Kenya, which its been proven he wasn't, but IF he was then he would STILL be considered a naturally born US citizen because his mother was American! Apparently the wingnuz are purebred and venal morons! It clearly indicates that the Tea Party Birthers are being racist when they’re calling out Obama for not being born in this country if they then vote for Ted Cruz who definitely wasn't born in this country. Ted Cruz is a politician of real ability and seems to lack scruples to roughly the same extent as Joe McCarthy - he is utterly disinterested in factual accuracy and entirely interested in rhetoric and innuendo – he has all the gravitas of a Captain Crunch!! Perhaps he forgot that he is actually eligible for Prime Minister of Canada.:-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4676 Aug 21, 2013
spocko wrote:
Right-wingnuz, Ted Cruz, states that one is automatically a natural born citizen of the United States even when one is born in another country as long as one of the parents is American, then why in hell was there any birther movement against Obama?! Even IF he was born in Kenya, which its been proven he wasn't, but IF he was then he would STILL be considered a naturally born US citizen because his mother was American! Apparently the wingnuz are purebred and venal morons! It clearly indicates that the Tea Party Birthers are being racist when they’re calling out Obama for not being born in this country if they then vote for Ted Cruz who definitely wasn't born in this country. Ted Cruz is a politician of real ability and seems to lack scruples to roughly the same extent as Joe McCarthy - he is utterly disinterested in factual accuracy and entirely interested in rhetoric and innuendo – he has all the gravitas of a Captain Crunch!! Perhaps he forgot that he is actually eligible for Prime Minister of Canada.:-)
if you use the Language in the Naturalization Act of 1790 which Congress declared in 1790 that "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Naturalization Act of 1790

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_A...
electabuzariah

Saltville, VA

#4677 Aug 21, 2013
but i hate pure black people..

even if you hate me.. so don't worry part of you still wins..

Alpharetta, GA

#4678 Aug 21, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What a friggen goof-ball, following your twisted logic the economic crises would have never happened ...
so you're saying that its good that the non taxpayers outvote the taxpayers? That's a novel concept, please go into more detail...this time in English please.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#4679 Aug 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if you use the Language in the Naturalization Act of 1790 which Congress declared in 1790 that "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."
Naturalization Act of 1790
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_A...
Duh!!!!!
spOko

Oakland, CA

#4680 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that its good that the non taxpayers outvote the taxpayers? That's a novel concept, please go into more detail...this time in English please.
You brought up ye goofy bastard ... as for your comprehension challenge don't blame me for your shortcomings!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4681 Aug 21, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh!!!!!
Then why are ranting and posting nonsense with your post below under your user Topix name Spocko for Duh!!!!
spocko wrote:
spOko

Oakland, CA

#4682 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, could we just drop this ridiculous hype and return to dealing with reality?

Since: Oct 12

Ford City, PA

#4683 Aug 21, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way, could we just drop this ridiculous hype and return to dealing with reality?
Ok the reality is 5% of blacks that graduate can pass the sat test!!! That 95% that can't and that the one that graduate!!! I wonder what the dropout rate is? And you say there equal in smart to whites?
nobody

Carson, VA

#4684 Aug 21, 2013
Blacks are Racists and for the most part, the laziest persons in Amerika. I worked, over the last 30 years in a variety of places in virginia, with the laziest bunch of pizza eating fat ass women, if you want to call them that, and got fired because it was up to me to get the job done with them. Why not just fire them> lazy, no goods do nothing and draw a check, for instance Whitey, never put your loved one in a nursing home around here because when the white bourgeois masters leave for the day the black cretins sit andd eat the patients food right in front of them and watch their TV while the patient sits hungry and watches in shitty diapers. Now the black fatass lazy CNA will get mad. I been there as a whitey, a snowflake, etc and I got a tee shirt for sale in the flea market. If there is any facility that has the ball enough to let me walk through with them on a certain time of the day, I will embarrass each one, why? because I was fired as an RN Bachelors for trying to make these fat ass black slobs work, Come on now administrator and Director of nurses in any nursing home, afraid to take me up on the offer. You got money, you don't do jack. People, do not, if you can help it, put you loved one in any nursing home, this is a death sentence. Come on now administrator, take me up on the offer, so I can embarrass your whole staff and you in the front of them. I know exactly where to look and have tried to make the lazy good for nothing work, but to no avail. I got fired because I hurt their feelings.
It is called a job, and on a job one works, The American CNA and a lot of the LPNs in this country are a real bunch of pigs. ome on Administrator, wanna bet!!!?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4686 Aug 21, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
47% of Americans pay not one dime into income tax. Other taxes? Yes they do. But who do the Democrats hit when they need more money for their promotion of government dependency? That's right, people who pay income tax. You know........ their fair share?????
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4687 Aug 21, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everyone keep asking "where Obama Bin Lyin was on the night our ambassador died"?
Before anyone asks this question again think about WHAT COLOR OUR AMBASSADOR WAS and WHAT COLOR WERE THE OTHER PEOPLE KILLED IN BENGHAZI THAT NIGHT and you'll have your answer about why our worthless "president" was nowhere to be found.
Where was Obastard when hoodie boy got wasted? Everyone knew where he was then, we had to look at his ugly mug at every turn.
AshTray was a local event. Now we have the people of Australia wanting to boycott the US because of the Trayvons that killed one of their citizens. This is an international event, yet, DumBama has nothing to say.
Ebony

North Bay, Canada

#4688 Aug 21, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok the reality is 5% of blacks that graduate can pass the sat test!!! That 95% that can't and that the one that graduate!!! I wonder what the dropout rate is? And you say there equal in smart to whites?
I think what you meant to say is " and they are the ones that graduate" right? Did you pass your SAT test? Are you a teacher? How do you know that 95% of black people can't pass their test but do anyway? I'm sorry I just want to know where your getting you facts from, or else your logic is wrong because there are no reliable facts backing it up. It's just what you perceive, and you can't know the IQ's of every black person in high school. That would take a lifetime and more. Also don't forget racism and the system, it isn't favorable to blacks. I mean here's an example, a group of white boys will drive around in a car and get caught and say they borrowed the car and not get in trouble. But a gang of black men will drive around in a car, and it will be labeled as stolen, and serve five years. It's actually happened. So when black people and white people are treated the same way you can talk. Black people are labeled "hopeless" and white people "just need little help".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Rose_NoHo 24,001
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Jubilant Axe 1,481,765
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min President Donald ... 4,695
News Do we need diversity requirements for Cabinet p... 4 min Frogface Kate 11
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 8 min Holy Guacamole 131
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 9 min President Donald ... 18,065
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Right Wing Wanker 409,605
More from around the web