Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4467 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey...according to you, the blacks are killing themselves.
You're very happy you don't have to do your own dirty work anymore, just like when you had the slaves.
But I do hear that there ARE some daring white people out there ready to carry out their threats to get rid of black people, and black people need to be prepared for the Wrath of the Angry Poor Pathetic White Male who wants to kill the entire human species - and get ready to crumble some crackers.
This Shark will watch with delight as Black Wrath makes the Great White Male eat his karma....off the floor.
That is true just look at Chicago where the Blacks are killing one another and Chicago has been ran by the Pseudo Liberal Democrats for years and is where Jessie Jackson's Rainbow PUSH National Headquarters is located too and he does nothing to curve the Black killings & Violence or addresses it in Chicago and I believe that is what the Pseudo Liberal Democrats along with Jessie Jackson Sr want so they can use the Black Gun Violence that is going in Chicago to push and create the need for more National Gun Control Laws here in the US which makes the Blacks there in Chicago that are killing one and another the Useful Idiots for the Pseudo Liberal Democrats Political and Social Agenda and 80% of the Homicide victims in Chicago are Black and that doesn't say much even for Jessie Jackson Sr.

and here is a website Illustrating Chicago Values

http://www.heyjackass.com/

Since: Oct 12

Ashburn, GA

#4468 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, thanks for the heads up on the job opening.

I've been looking for a change of pace, a new career, then I can continue to work to feed me - at a fresh place.

Everything will be fine for both of us.

What's the big deal? We'll both have new jobs.
lol your too lazy to work

Since: Oct 12

Ashburn, GA

#4469 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks need to stay where they are in this country, tearing down your delusions of "your" areas, living their lives the way they want to whatever economic class they are, until there is nowhere for whites to run and your racist backs are against the wall.

Blacks need to stay steady in cornering whites and making their real racist demons come out.
be careful what you corner!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4470 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
Ironic on how a thread asking why blacks are seen as racists drags all the white ones out.
Sometimes I wish you white people with all your advance weapons WOULD hurry up and do what you want to do anyway - shoot a giant ray gun at the world.
With your love of guns, why not build one in space, too? I know a gun is up there. I know white people are itching to pull a giant Sandy Hook on the world now, so they should just do it.
It would put your racist @sses and the rest of us humans out of the misery your Great White Domination Delusion has caused for this planet.
if you go back and read some of these post where they claim to be Black and have posted you can see why the Blacks are seen as racist and promoting & creating Racism.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4471 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you. African Americans should not assimilate into Caucasian America. They should accept the good and reject the bad in America period. You blame integration for the change in your community. With the exception of the church which business is owned by African Americans? There are many African American communities that have a low level of crime. Poverty and the lack of education are what drives blue collar criminal activity. Skin color has nothing to do with it. When people of all races unite to work at solving problems a positive change takes place. As Americans we have more in common than you might think.
You seem like a reasonable, rational person who is willing to try to help this situation, and you are commended for your effort and your service is very appreciated.

If I were you and I had to defend a country that was filled with all this petty infighting, I would feel quite miffed that my fellow Americans are acting this way.

Unfortunately this problem is too deeply entrenched now, and white people are far too comfortable in that racist groove they are in. They are so far gone that they will sink to any low, even insinuating that "god" is also a white racist male and hates blacks just like them, to maintain their self-aggrandizing delusion of White World Dominance.

The only solution is for blacks, and other races The White Male has used and abused, to keep living, improving, fighting the white's racism, and moving and living and working wherever the hell they want to while those hateful whites continue to let their hatred eat away at them until they become chum that even bottom feeders won't sniff at.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4472 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
You're very happy you don't have to do your own dirty work anymore, just like when you had the slaves.
But I do hear that there ARE some daring white people out there ready to carry out their threats to get rid of black people, and black people need to be prepared for the Wrath of the Angry Poor Pathetic White Male who wants to kill the entire human species - and get ready to crumble some crackers.
This Shark will watch with delight as Black Wrath makes the Great White Male eat his karma....off the floor.
Ridiculous. No whites are planning genocide. That's in your disturbed dreams at night.

What we are doing is arming ourselves to combat black aggression the way George Zimmerman did when he offed that little curb cadette.

it's not an isolated incident. Look for more in the future.

The law is now on our side, the politicians are now on our side, and we are "legally" prepared for any battle that blacks wish to bring us.

You shoot me, then chances are you didn't have the legal authority to do so, and you go to jail. You attack me and I shoot you, the police investigate, give me my weapon back, and tell me they are sorry I was forced to defend myself. I won't so much as get a ticket to appear in court.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4475 Aug 18, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>It would be less stressful than asking hem who their Daddy is.
Of course it is - they found out it was spike.

Here come a bunch of mullatos....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4476 Aug 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
lol your too lazy to work
You're too lazy to read - I said I would have a NEW job.

You racist idiot turd.

Since: Dec 09

Oak Harbor, WA

#4477 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
"Poor, pathetic white male"??!....you are the most ignorant and suicidal liberal I've had the displeasure of reading. White males have been the most potent military asset on the North American continent for at least four centuries. What makes you think we are something you can so easily beat?
spike

Akron, OH

#4479 Aug 18, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it only logical that only taxpaying citizens vote. After all it's the taxpayer's money that is funding that very Government and how can a non-taxpayer, through a vote, dictate how or by whom is going to be spent. Money they didn't contribute.
I couldn't agree more with you. There was a time,a time when the real men had a firm hold on reality,when only property owners could vote.And women couldn't own property so they didn't have to contend with their ill-logical patterns mucking up things in the voting booth. seriously,,,,,,Jimmy Carter,John f,,,ing Kerry,barrack,owlgore,,,and on and on,,,,none of them would even be elected to a local office,but that is that. And those negros,,,I think most everyone at this point understands why they shouldn't vote. With "their guy" bringing in 20million hispanics for them to compete with for employment it should be clear(except for them)
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4480 Aug 18, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
What about stay at home parents? The ones that has at least one parent working, and the other parent stays at home.
By some folks opinion, the one that works is the only taxpayer. Even though both live on that one paycheck.
Your gist on this bit please.
If they are not married, then you are correct. But in most cases of white people, they are considered by law a couple. They file taxes jointly, they are a family under one name, and the female voter has her working husbands interests in mind when she votes.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4481 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous. No whites are planning genocide. That's in your disturbed dreams at night.
What we are doing is arming ourselves to combat black aggression the way George Zimmerman did when he offed that little curb cadette.
it's not an isolated incident. Look for more in the future.
The law is now on our side, the politicians are now on our side, and we are "legally" prepared for any battle that blacks wish to bring us.
You shoot me, then chances are you didn't have the legal authority to do so, and you go to jail. You attack me and I shoot you, the police investigate, give me my weapon back, and tell me they are sorry I was forced to defend myself. I won't so much as get a ticket to appear in court.
"Arming ourselves to combat (snicker, HA HA HA HA HA! ROMFFLMAO)'black oppression'"

equals

white plans for black genocide.

xxxrayted, you know you want to kill blacks. You're fooling no one with this "black oppression" joke talk.

Since you've outed yourself as wanting to kill blacks, blacks will be prepared.

Let the bloody race war begin.

You want to take it there, let's get shooting.

Oak Harbor, WA

#4482 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like a reasonable, rational person who is willing to try to help this situation, and you are commended for your effort and your service is very appreciated.
If I were you and I had to defend a country that was filled with all this petty infighting, I would feel quite miffed that my fellow Americans are acting this way.
Unfortunately this problem is too deeply entrenched now, and white people are far too comfortable in that racist groove they are in. They are so far gone that they will sink to any low, even insinuating that "god" is also a white racist male and hates blacks just like them, to maintain their self-aggrandizing delusion of White World Dominance.
The only solution is for blacks, and other races The White Male has used and abused, to keep living, improving, fighting the white's racism, and moving and living and working wherever the hell they want to while those hateful whites continue to let their hatred eat away at them until they become chum that even bottom feeders won't sniff at.
You keep moving in, and we'll keep moving out, and you'll be on your own to ruin more and more cities like you did to Detroit.

When there's "nowhere left to go" ....well I suppose we'll have a decision to make: fight (a shooting war) to carve out an area we can call home...or hand it over to you and watch it become a Third World toilet. I know where I stand and I hope like hell I meet up with you and others like you when it kicks off!!:)
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4483 Aug 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if you go back and read some of these post where they claim to be Black and have posted you can see why the Blacks are seen as racist and promoting & creating Racism.
So, your solution is for whites to get on here and prove how racist they are with more racist posts.

I like that solution: it has white's latest trick on blacks backfiring.
spike

Akron, OH

#4484 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, blacks need to invade white areas because where they came from, they destroyed.
After all, what good is an area when you and yours closed down most of the businesses? Where do you shop when your neighborhood convenience stores closed the doors because of all the robberies by blacks? Where do blacks turn to when they ruined the schools to the point they need police at the start and end of each school day? How does your city keep the street lights on when there are few people paying taxes because many of the blacks are living on the dole? Detroit? 40% of their street lights don't even work.
Remember something: we don't need you. You need us. That's why you're constantly trying to sneak into our nice neighborhoods.
they are the most stupid group of people to ever wa;k the surface of earth
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4485 Aug 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
be careful what you corner!!!!
Yeah, I knew you were just itching to kill blacks.

After all, it is perfectly legal for whites to kill blacks, as no jury of their peers will ever convict them.

I dare you to go out and try your newfound freedom. You can shoot any black you want for any reason.

Come on, I dare you to shoot a black.

I f*cking dare you.

You know you want to see blacks dead.

So go kill one.

Let the race war continue.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4486 Aug 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is true just look at Chicago where the Blacks are killing one another and Chicago has been ran by the Pseudo Liberal Democrats for years and is where Jessie Jackson's Rainbow PUSH National Headquarters is located too and he does nothing to curve the Black killings & Violence or addresses it in Chicago and I believe that is what the Pseudo Liberal Democrats along with Jessie Jackson Sr want so they can use the Black Gun Violence that is going in Chicago to push and create the need for more National Gun Control Laws here in the US which makes the Blacks there in Chicago that are killing one and another the Useful Idiots for the Pseudo Liberal Democrats Political and Social Agenda and 80% of the Homicide victims in Chicago are Black and that doesn't say much even for Jessie Jackson Sr.
and here is a website Illustrating Chicago Values
http://www.heyjackass.com/
Anonymous of Indy enjoys blacks killing blacks.

Well, maybe I may enjoy a little Indy-on-Indy killing myself since you want to take it there.

I see you're a white that's too lazy to do your own killing of blacks. Getting them to do it to themselves was your greatest accomplishment.

I can't wait for you to shoot the earth with that giant gun in space you have.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4487 Aug 18, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Husband and wife file jointly as one income for both as a family.
Husband and wife are two individual persons, not one single person.

They won't necessarily want to vote for the same candidate.

As much as the Great White Male wants to do so, he can't control what women or anyone else thinks anymore than he thought he could, and that's why white people are so angry - the world has gotten out of THEIR delusion of control.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4488 Aug 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is helping the Fellow Man that refuses to work is not the American Way because they prefer not to contribute to US Society or pay taxes and want everything provided for free and then when they tell you to your face "why work when it is free" that there thinking really will piss you off and that is the way they think in Detroit and I have experienced it there several times by Blacks and they dont want to work because they will tell you if they work it wont be free anymore and loose their Welfare and is why Detroit is Bankrupt.
This is true and is the situation with one of my tenants.

They have been getting further and further behind on rent. I finally told them I want them out. They are refusing to leave so I must rely on our local court to remove them.

She stays home all day "supposedly" home-schooling their two children. But that doesn't stop her from getting a job working 2-10 hour days at WalMart on the weekend while her working boyfriend is home.

The catch is they receive food stamps, and because of that, they are afraid to increase their income so they don't lose that government benefit.

This a classic case of Democrats giving incentives for people not to work. Not only are they getting $250.00 per month in food stamps, but they have a large dog and three cats. And of course, we can't discount their Obama cell phone.

They have cable television, high-speed internet, and are supporting their 15 year old daughters cigarette habit. Her boyfriend doesn't want to work, so they are providing him with cigarettes as well, but they can't pay the rent.

When our government promotes irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you create more irresponsible people. When our citizens priorities are television, cell phones, animals and tobacco addiction over keeping a roof over their heads, something is seriously wrong.

Oak Harbor, WA

#4489 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Arming ourselves to combat (snicker, HA HA HA HA HA! ROMFFLMAO)'black oppression'"
equals
white plans for black genocide.
xxxrayted, you know you want to kill blacks. You're fooling no one with this "black oppression" joke talk.
Since you've outed yourself as wanting to kill blacks, blacks will be prepared.
Let the bloody race war begin.
You want to take it there, let's get shooting.
Are you black?...or are you a white liberal who hates his own race?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min June VanDerMark 336,902
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM Tr... 72,056
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 1,745,962
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 7 min Chilli J 912
News No Way': Trump says Second Amendment won't be r... 8 min Marauder 217
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 8 min Retribution 549
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 9 min spam musubi 1,468
News Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russi... 17 min Trump U Grad 64