Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9921 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2817 Aug 6, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling me stupid does not offend me. I'm still laughing at the fact that you think that crazy ish is real. For sure.
I am laughing because the fact is those crazy facts are real and why I provided you where it was referneced from in the mormon doctrine and mormons are taught.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2818 Aug 6, 2013
the 4 seasons in the 'hood....Fishin, Fckkin, Fightin, and Firearms

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#2819 Aug 6, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am laughing because the fact is those crazy facts are real and why I provided you where it was referneced from in the mormon doctrine and mormons are taught.
I know that I shouldn't, but I have to ask. Because it was in Mormon doctrine you believe it to be true? Have you heard the term cult mentality? You need new sources of information.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2820 Aug 6, 2013
NEGRO DIGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the white sky fall yet?

Overland Park, KS

#2821 Aug 6, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Sounds more like a cookout at your house. You forgot sex with your sister.

Location hidden

#2822 Aug 6, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that I shouldn't, but I have to ask. Because it was in Mormon doctrine you believe it to be true? Have you heard the term cult mentality? You need new sources of information.
I dont believe nothing from the Mormon Doctrine but I think all religions have a Cult Mentality and especially the Mormon Doctrine compared to Christianity and the same goes with the Nation of Islam Doctrine compared to Islam there is a big difference in Ideology there too besides I provided the link about the Curse and mark of Cain and how it is mention in several other religions and I will post it again along with the link that confirms about the Mormons and the issue with Blacks.

Curse and mark of Cain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_o...

Curse of Cain?

Racism in the Mormon Church

By Jerald and Sandra Tanner

http://www.utlm.org/onlinebooks/curseofcain_c...

A Black Devil?

http://www.utlm.org/onlinebooks/curseofcain_p...

Seed of Cain

Death on the Spot

Alpharetta, GA

#2823 Aug 6, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
maw sez I'm the best kisser in the family, but sis is pretty good too

Overland Park, KS

#2824 Aug 6, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont believe nothing from the Mormon Doctrine but I think all religions have a Cult Mentality and especially the Mormon Doctrine compared to Christianity and the same goes with the Nation of Islam Doctrine compared to Islam there is a big difference in Ideology there too besides I provided the link about the Curse and mark of Cain and how it is mention in several other religions and I will post it again along with the link that confirms about the Mormons and the issue with Blacks.
Curse and mark of Cain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_o...
Curse of Cain?
Racism in the Mormon Church
By Jerald and Sandra Tanne
http://www.utlm.org/onlinebooks/curseofcain_c...
A Black Devil?
Seed of Cain
Death on the Spot
If you know that it's garbage, why do you use it to support ridiculous theories about people of African descent?
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#2825 Aug 6, 2013
Colon Powell wrote:
<quoted text>Yo, Negro, you aints too good at at de' math, is you? What be the bigger number, one trillion or 800 million? Take a moment, ask your dope dealer and your grandma or your baby mama, we'll wait.
As I stated before, we can't expect primitive apes to understand abstract concepts like money.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#2826 Aug 6, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
I agree with all but the 'fishin' part, if these lazy parasites know how to fish - why the hell do we keep feeding them?

Location hidden

#2827 Aug 6, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know that it's garbage, why do you use it to support ridiculous theories about people of African descent?
everybody is to there own opinion is the point.

Alpharetta, GA

#2828 Aug 6, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with all but the 'fishin' part, if these lazy parasites know how to fish - why the hell do we keep feeding them?
are you kidding, around here, they'll stop and fish in a rain puddle.

Alpharetta, GA

#2829 Aug 6, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
the best cookouts we have involve fresh road kill. this time of year, it turns fast, you gotta get to it within 2-3 days or it goes bad.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2830 Aug 6, 2013
Any black who flaunt the tiniest vestige of self-respect is promptly labeled as racist according to reactionary whites.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2832 Aug 6, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Babylon a black nation too? I don't believe so.
I do not think I ever said any nation was a "black nation".

Okay. Let back track. First of all, there is no race. except neanderthal, of course. The rest of us are just human beings. There is not strict dividing line between black and white except neanderthal. Wht is clear in terms of rational thinking and science is that dark people did not come from white people. So, logically speaking, whites had to come from darker people/black people. What seems to have happened is mankind migrated out of Africa into Europe. When man arrived in Europe, he sexed neandertheal and produced white children. End of story.

Once that occurred, some of them did migrate back towards Africa and settled in places like Babylon. Once there, they undoubtedly inmarri4ed with local people. So they were white no longer. So the simple answer to your question is that it would have been impossible for the Babylonians to be anything except dark people. That would include people who have black complexions and brown complexions. There would have been few people with light complexion. But as I said, there is no dividing line between one complexion and a another. We are talking about color here and not about race.

Look at the different hues in paint. The number is almost uncountable. But all these variety of colors are derived from only a few different fundamental colors. Mix black with white,, you get gray. You can even add red to the gray and get yet another color. This leads towards brown. Take green and add red, you move towards burgundy or blue. It is like that with races. It is not possible to fins any race on earth that is 100% any one color.
obamaluvswhitedi ck

Toronto, Canada

#2833 Aug 6, 2013
One black juvenile.

One strong rope.

One tall tree with sturdy branches.

A great recipe to liven up an otherwise dull Saturday night.

I notice now that topix has been removing my posts. Some have been up for a week and then removed. It's nice to know I'm so effective in my expressions of deep and unfaltering racism towards blacks that my posts warrant special attention.

Glad to know I'm making a difference!

Now, where did I put my skittles and ice tea... Oh yeah I remember! Some banjo lipped kid in Florida took it! I wonder if he had a chance to enjoy it...

Since: May 13

North Miami Beach, FL

#2834 Aug 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Just remember one thing. At the end of the day, there shall always be black people one earth. And endless supply strait out of Africa. And another thing, while your nasty racist punks go around creating havoc and mayhem the world over, it's your race who's been put on the endangered list of self genocide. ZERO POPULATION GROWTH! What are you doing about that?
You may hate me, but, I don't hate you. So go ahead, finish destroying yourself! <quoted text>
thethirdrail
whose history
Whatever happened to the Democrats new Tone of Civility?????
Have you heard Rangel on race or Sharpton or Farahkan---when you
ignore such racists as those in India with their Caste system---those among the Muslims etc.----Out of Control Black on Black
Crime all one can ssssay is --- Bernard Goetz where are you
Clint Eastwood where are you Where are You George Zimmerman
where are you Where are the cops when you really need
them??????
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#2837 Aug 6, 2013
Thank you, you're right!
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
All those Character traits you've described can be attributed to white working class hillbilly redneck traler folk too.
In fact - they can also be attributed to white investment bankers and hedge fund managers.
Difference is, when a working class black man is mischievous and deceitful, he gets arrested and does time.
When a rich white banker is mischievous and deceitful, the global economy crashes and he gets a bonus.
Stupidest thread ever!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#2838 Aug 6, 2013
Ironically, where have African American started a world war? So we fight for justice and fairness for other countries rights, then come back to America to be discriminated or denied the same benefits we fight against abroad. Does that makes sense?
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
every war that the US has fought blacks have been in them so I guess if you say we have blood on our hands so do you!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#2839 Aug 6, 2013
Check mate, it's not Bingo! In all of us animals, when the skin is protected from direct sunlight, it appears lighter. If the animals which have fur or hair with covered skin, the skin can and or will paler. The fur/hair protects the animals, keeps them warm, majority of those fury animals are colored. It's ok for them to have paler skin underneath to help regulate body temperature from over heating.

If a black family lived in Siberia during the ice age more or less, over many many unknown centuries, their skin have no choice but become lighter!

But it's good to know Caucasian people accepting they're related to "Animals/Apes" as their first ancestors ....lol
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min scientia potentia... 195,668
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 213,306
News Local Republicans, voters react to likely Trump... 8 min PauldenZangpo0521 26
News With Cruz out, social conservative leaders reth... 10 min Belles Echoes 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Limbertwig 223,144
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Time again 1,375,787
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 36 min Yeah 2,984
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 39 min Yeah 381,771
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 1 hr Responsibility 600
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 3 hr serfs up 83
More from around the web