McCain uses Susan Rice to relaunch war on women

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.usatoday.com

John McCain and Lindsey Graham are on a fool's errand.

The hawkish GOP senators have launched a pre-emptive strike against Susan Rice, the U.N. ambassador, who is a contender to replace Secretary of State Hillary Clinton once Clinton quits her job as the nation's top diplomat.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ray wrote:
There has never been and never will be a war on women. Only idiots think there is a war on women.
You must be referring to the ones who lost the election.
But I'm not being fair. The Republcan life forms have waged war on everyone but their bankrollers.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
"War on women" ... what is that, idiots...?????
I don't have to cover my face, I can have make up on, my sexy dress, have an abortion, buy my own birth control ...drink, smoke, have a date, don't need anyone when I go out, what war?????
If you want to help women, go to middle east and other countries where women are really abused ...
I~~~~~D~~~~~I~~~~~O~~~~~T~~~~~ S!!!!!!!!!!
You're running yourself into the ground. But go easy on the hemlock. The mind is the first to go.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Obama gives free stuff and not because "war on women"...
Get lost morons...waist of time!
What is a "waist of time"? Is it a blouse with clocks dangling from it?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ninthman wrote:
Rice is a dirty lying hore.
Even women hate her.
Time to stick that cucumber back up your tushie, and squeal like the pig you are.

(Sorry, real piggies. I like you.)
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

War on women. What about Obama sending Susan Rice out to lie to the American people?

All these people that think there is a war on women should investigate that.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
"War on women" ... what is that, idiots...?????
I don't have to cover my face, I can have make up on, my sexy dress, have an abortion, buy my own birth control ...drink, smoke, have a date, don't need anyone when I go out, what war?????
If you want to help women, go to middle east and other countries where women are really abused ...
I~~~~~D~~~~~I~~~~~O~~~~~T~~~~~ S!!!!!!!!!!
==========
Yeah, I hear you...we need to go clean someone elses house first. Makes sense. Charity begins away from home. Isn't that how that goes?

With your kind of focus Democrats are sure to be a shoo-in in 2014 and 2016. Thanks!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now, now, right-wingers expect Obama and his Administration, like NO other, to be perfect; walk on water, tell how many bubbles are in a bar of soap, or at a minimum tell how many beans are in a full gallon jar.

Right-wingers expect more from Obama than has been expected from any other President in our history.

But again, it is that very right-wing foolishness that caused Obama to be re-elected. If they keep it up Democrats will benefit again from it at the voting booth in 2014 and 2016. The problem is the right-wing unreasonableness is such distraction that not much will get done for the nation and the masses of citizens.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They are not attacking Rice because she is a woman.

She is being attacked for being an Obama shill (puppet).

She will repeat whatever it is that they tell her to say, whether it is true or not.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Eleanor wrote:
They are not attacking Rice because she is a woman.
She is being attacked for being an Obama shill (puppet).
She will repeat whatever it is that they tell her to say, whether it is true or not.
did it ever occur to you that since she wasn't there, maybe just maybe she thought it was the truth

kinda like when Colin Powell made his pitch about Saddam's fictional WMD's at the UN.

considering that we had a CIA outpost, with possible prisoners, in Benghazi, maybe the administration had a reason for down playing the attack and not announcing to the world what was going on.

but that isn't important to Rep Issa and the rest of the witch hunting GOP mo. they're more interested in embarrassing President Obama then national security, the lives of our people and those that help us. As witnessed by Rep Issa releasing a report with the names of all those Libyans who helped us, the fact that we had a CIA outpost in Benghazi and the release of the names of CIA operatives.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eleanor wrote:
They are not attacking Rice because she is a woman.
She is being attacked for being an Obama shill (puppet).
She will repeat whatever it is that they tell her to say, whether it is true or not.
==========
Then if she is following orders and they are not illegal orders, she is blameless and does not deserve the Graham and McCain torturous criticism.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Then if she is following orders and they are not illegal orders, she is blameless and does not deserve the Graham and McCain torturous criticism.
Following orders??

Isn't that what the Nazis did?

How'd that turn out??

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Following orders??
Isn't that what the Nazis did?
How'd that turn out??
This entire GOZP tea-bag persuit of a tragety to make political hay is despicable.
For SHAME.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Teabaggers hate President Obama. They hate black people who don't support their agenda. Ditto for women.

Maybe John McCain is just another teabagger. Or maybe he's just another old man slipping into senility...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Following orders??
Isn't that what the Nazis did?
How'd that turn out??
==========
Rice is not a Nazi and this is not a nazi nation. Anyone who works on a job is compelled to follow legal and moral orders or quit the job. What is the job where employees don't have to follow legal and moral orders? You must be thinking of vice jobs that are illegal and immoral.
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wow, you guys have a point, she is a woman.

It's just too unlikely to be a coincidence that the Obama administration would choose a woman to go public with their bogus Benghazi narrative.

I mean what are the chances that it would be a woman?

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

it is a sad and sorry state of affairs that you can't call incompetence for what it is, without being branded a racist or woman-hater. this politically correct nation will go down the tubes if you can't point out truth. such as,$16 trillion in debt leads to ruin, and taxing the rich does not solve the problem!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GoodNewz wrote:
it is a sad and sorry state of affairs that you can't call incompetence for what it is, without being branded a racist or woman-hater. this politically correct nation will go down the tubes if you can't point out truth. such as,$16 trillion in debt leads to ruin, and taxing the rich does not solve the problem!
==========
>>>16 trillion in debt leads to ruin, and taxing the rich does not solve the problem!<<<

Shoulda thought about that when Bush/GOP were making 13-trillion of that debt. Obama stopped the bleeding and is fixing the problem. We were losing 800,000 jobs a month when Obama sworn in. Give him a chance to finish the restoration.

But you are right about taxing the rich and that is why that is but one part of the plan.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PooPoo Platter wrote:
Teabaggers hate President Obama. They hate black people who don't support their agenda. Ditto for women.
Maybe John McCain is just another teabagger. Or maybe he's just another old man slipping into senility...
==========
Teabaggers hate two things, they hate to be called racist and they hate blacks.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the tea party was formed to oppose fiscally irresponsible spending. i.e., a lot of the spending in DC. so, under the misguided left definition, if you are against irresponsible spending, and the black president promotes that, then you are a racist. i guess that is the best logic they can come up with... .

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GoodNewz wrote:
the tea party was formed to oppose fiscally irresponsible spending. i.e., a lot of the spending in DC. so, under the misguided left definition, if you are against irresponsible spending, and the black president promotes that, then you are a racist. i guess that is the best logic they can come up with....
No, it was formed to organize the anger of the white voters who cannot accept a black President of the USA, and to exploit the ignorant who get back plenty from the Federal Government; yet think they do not.

It was formed to take this organization of zips and use their anger to keep taxes low for the very wealthy, by whipping their predjudices.

Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••