Justice Roberts, the Most Hated Man in America

Jun 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Chief Justice John Roberts is the most hated man in the United States of America today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Agent 355

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Another government award containing 30 pieces of silver was handed out.
Faceit

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Did you EVER think you would see THIS?

"puss in robe".

I am so sickened I cannot see straight. I have young family members I worry about since this garbage obama took office. And NOW apparently he has even compromised the Supreme Court.

Hey, if it looks like a degenerate, it IS a degenerate. Look at that skinny swaggering (camera addicted) bastard that could not SPELL what it means to be an American.

And the illiterates voted him in for MORE free WALMART trinkets. IGNORANCE has killed America. And I mostly blame the shit called 'mothers' that even Stills and Nash tried to reach through their music to TEACH your children. Misguided, but appreciated,fools they were.
Agent 355 wrote:
Another government award containing 30 pieces of silver was handed out.
Faceit

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

"The most hated man in America"

Says it all. Narcissists LOVE to be hated because of the power they interpret it bestoys on them.
Don't belive me? See Sam Vaknin, or read the criteria for narcissism. POWER is their hard on.

In reality, Alec Baldwin should be not accosting journalists and calling them a little girl. He should have a talk with the puss 'in black'.

IF YOU ARE BIG ENOUGH TO WEAR 'the robe' YOU SHOULD BE MAN ENOUGH TO STAND BEHIND IT, THREATS OR NOT, golden girl puss.
ANGRY AMERICAN

Old Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Roberts should stay in hiding out of the country and renounce his citizenship.He is more concerned about what moronic obama sheep think about him then doing his job in deciding whether a law is constitutional or not.He is a pathetic coward.I believe it is time to seperate us normal thinking people from these brainless, lazy, want everything for nothing democrats.They can have half of the country and call it anything but America because their values go against what America stands for.When I read some of the comments made on here I wonder if these sheep have had their brains removed and filled with democrat talking points. It's like they have no opinion of their own.As far as congress goes if they all vote the same like clones why have so many of them. We should just have one of each party and they can gridlock while the rest of these lazy arrogant phonies get a real job. WAKE UP REAL AMERICANS AND LETS TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.
Tyson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

His willingness to the Healthcare Act as a tax only exposed Obsma's lie to the American people. I would have preferred that he viewed it as forced commerce and struck the mandatory portion down. Either way, Roberts may have just handed the Republicans a victory come November.
robertsized

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Was Roberts a test run for what they did to General Petraeus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••