It's Official: When It Comes To Immig...

It's Official: When It Comes To Immigration, House GOP Can Only Agree On Deporting DREAMers

There are 109 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Nov 9, 2013, titled It's Official: When It Comes To Immigration, House GOP Can Only Agree On Deporting DREAMers. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy told immigration advocates that lawmakers will not take-up immigration reform this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 10, 2013
let my people stay wrote:
Every body know by now that the system is broke let it fix it. I belive that the reson my people is here was for a reason to make this country big with our work force if you don't belive talk to the peolpe that hire as they realy know what we realy do to this country
you are full of espanol crap,you can fix it by going home,you broke it pushy,now fix it.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Nov 10, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives talk a big game about curbing illegal aliens but who do you think employs those illegal aliens?
BINGO!!!
Conservatives!!!
employ and give legal status much different,if you dont want to be used rosita dont come.
ICE

Medora, IN

#25 Nov 10, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason people are having this debate is because there is NO plan to legalization for undocumented people in the country. If you know something that nobody else does please share it. You could very easily solve the whole problem with a single post.
Its not undocumented, IT'S ILLEGAL ALIEN, get it straight.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#26 Nov 10, 2013
The Mouse Republicans just don't have the time
deal with immigration this year. They haven't
accomplished a damn thing in five years.
Accomplishing nothing really uses up time.

Let's see, it cost the American taxpayer about
$1 million per year to house and feed each one
of these parasites. Times 231 Republicans.
$231 million per year. In the last three years?
That adds up to around $670 million.

The American taxpayer has shelled out around
$670 million in the last three years to pay
these Mouse Republicans to do nothing.

It's hard to believe that doing nothing
for the country could cost so darn much.

Blood-sucking parasites don't come cheap.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#27 Nov 10, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives talk a big game about curbing illegal aliens but who do you think employs those illegal aliens?
BINGO!!!
Conservatives!!!
Filthy rich liberal dems.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#28 Nov 10, 2013
Gary wrote:
The Mouse Republicans just don't have the time
deal with immigration this year. They haven't
accomplished a damn thing in five years.
Accomplishing nothing really uses up time.
Let's see, it cost the American taxpayer about
$1 million per year to house and feed each one
of these parasites. Times 231 Republicans.
$231 million per year. In the last three years?
That adds up to around $670 million.
The American taxpayer has shelled out around
$670 million in the last three years to pay
these Mouse Republicans to do nothing.
It's hard to believe that doing nothing
for the country could cost so darn much.
Blood-sucking parasites don't come cheap.
You can't blame the Republicans when your anti American president is refusing to secure the borders and enforce existing immigration laws,while pushing for amnesty.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#29 Nov 10, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>Its not undocumented, IT'S ILLEGAL ALIEN, get it straight.
That's it. Focus on stupid shit when you are incapable of formulating a response.
ICE

Medora, IN

#30 Nov 10, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it. Focus on stupid shit when you are incapable of formulating a response.
Its called comprehensive immigration reform, well that's the political correct way to say it, but It's really modern day slavery using ignort 3rd world illegal alien parasites who will bring their filthy ways into the U.S. and destroy it like the cesspools they come from. So you can keep saying " undocumented " if that make you fill better.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#31 Nov 10, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> what benefits are you expecting? I'm a citizen and have no freebee benefits that you obviously believe we citizens have? you mean like voting? serving in a jury? or what is it you expect and hope to get? Someone who simply refuses to pay his in come taxes is really defrauding my country and the federal government. You can't expect to be absolved of this crime without paying for all these years of unpaid taxes. This is one of our benefits you want? to pay taxes like all good citizens pay? you can't have it both ways, citizenship without paying taxes? unheard of....any citizen who refuses to pay them end up in prison or they take what you own, house, vehicles, bank accounts... in your case the government would shut your company down and deport you after serving time. Besides there are enough criminals running lose without one more who demands citizenship without abiding by our laws. We don't need you here, you're breaking several laws just by refusing to go to your country of which you're from. I know, I know "brought here as an infant, blah,blah,blah" thats getting old aren't you tired of that story? we are, just go home.....I'm sure you could earn a living over there just as well as you do here. Be grateful you learned the trade here NOW GO HOME AND APPLY YOUR SKILLS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
I want to be treated like any other citizen. I want to be able to draw social security when I reach retirement age, many undocumented pay into the system and get nothing. I want to be able to get assistance when work is not available just like any other citizen. I want to be able to draw disability if I should get hurt oh the job or unable to work because of disease. I want to live free without the fear of being deported. And most of all I want to be treated as and equal with respect.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#32 Nov 10, 2013
let my people stay wrote:
Every body know by now that the system is broke let it fix it. I belive that the reson my people is here was for a reason to make this country big with our work force if you don't belive talk to the peolpe that hire as they realy know what we realy do to this country
Just keep it real, you don't bring anything to the table for us to like you.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#33 Nov 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be treated like any other citizen. I want to be able to draw social security when I reach retirement age, many undocumented pay into the system and get nothing. I want to be able to get assistance when work is not available just like any other citizen. I want to be able to draw disability if I should get hurt oh the job or unable to work because of disease. I want to live free without the fear of being deported. And most of all I want to be treated as and equal with respect.
Yes sure why not[rolling eyes].
let my people stay

United States

#34 Nov 10, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of espanol crap,you can fix it by going home,you broke it pushy,now fix it.
like it or not we are here our children are citizen and some day we are going to be too and we are here to stay.
Cat74

United States

#35 Nov 10, 2013
If you are here illegally Juan, you deserve nothing. I called my Congressman, and reminded him the difference between legal, and illegal, and if he attempts to legitimize illegals I will spend every nickel I can muster to see he is challenged in the Primary next year. And 2 days later I see in the paper that the House is not going to look at immigration this year. And you know damn well they won't look at it in an election year. So see how it works, call your Congressman.
let my people stay

United States

#36 Nov 10, 2013
Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text> Just keep it real, you don't bring anything to the table for us to like you.
just give them the chance that we can proof that we can help.
Too Bad

Las Vegas, NV

#37 Nov 10, 2013
This country has gone to shiit. Too many illegal aliens here and much more to come. Can't get this lousy POS Gov't to deport ILLEGAL aliens here. Heck we can't afford to keep them here.
obama and his cronies outta be in prison. obama has committed crimes against America.
I wouldn't piss on that POS obama if he was on fire.
Too Bad

Las Vegas, NV

#38 Nov 10, 2013
let my people stay, is showing off his 2nd grade education. And that's the kind of people you want in this country, fk NO!
Deport that shiit!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#39 Nov 11, 2013
read the posts here...is it ANY wonder we have an idiot in the white house?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#40 Nov 11, 2013
carey529 wrote:
read the posts here...is it ANY wonder we have an idiot in the white house?
A liar as well.
ICE

Medora, IN

#41 Nov 11, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
This country has gone to shiit. Too many illegal aliens here and much more to come. Can't get this lousy POS Gov't to deport ILLEGAL aliens here. Heck we can't afford to keep them here.
obama and his cronies outta be in prison. obama has committed crimes against America.
I wouldn't piss on that POS obama if he was on fire.
It shows what kind of people we have running the country when they sue a state(AZ.) for trying to protect their LEGAL citizens against the illegal alien invaders.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Nov 11, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>Its called comprehensive immigration reform, well that's the political correct way to say it, but It's really modern day slavery using ignort 3rd world illegal alien parasites who will bring their filthy ways into the U.S. and destroy it like the cesspools they come from. So you can keep saying " undocumented " if that make you fill better.
lol you are right,thats what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 219,769
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,406,172
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 391,734
Hillary Clinton promised to heal the Nation's d... 10 min Retired SOF 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 233,670
News Trump would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disp... 12 min gwww 23
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... 17 min Nu Wor Order 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 47 min Black Russian 5,757
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 329
More from around the web