Graham: Still hang-ups to immigration deal

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Times story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Graham: Still hang-ups to immigration deal. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

Sen. Lindsey Graham says disagreement over a new low-skilled worker program is still hanging up an immigration deal - even after an agreement a week ago between the AFL-CIO and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#1 Apr 7, 2013
There is no hang-up, we need at least two-hundred thousand troops on the border as a first step And the "New World Order" Politicians, Elected by the "New World Order" MSM, which is controlled by the "New World Order" International Banksters, does not want secure boders, as their agenda is to wreck the economies of the United States and Western Europe through Illegal Immigration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Quid Pro Quo'? Clinton faces new scrutiny over... 6 min Le Jimbo 99
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Le Jimbo 182,152
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 14 min Le Jimbo 57
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min RealDave 1,231,554
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min Brian_G 309,843
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 35 min Bean Black Anchors 1,197
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min Bean Illegal Anch... 328,198
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr Louigi 1,881
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr DrGuru 189,514
More from around the web