Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia...

Full story: Paktribune.com

Friday September 29, 2006 JEDDAH: Eminent scholar of comparative religion Dr. Zakir Naik has invited Pope Benedict XVI for an open inter-faith dialogue.

Comments (Page 717)

Showing posts 14,321 - 14,340 of14,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
There is a sura (chapter) in the quran that has a verse speaking about the point where the river and sea meet!
According t the quran (again more than 1400 years ago) the river water does not mix with the sea water, further more there is a barrier between them! Yet in recent days according to researches. when river water meets the salty sea water they do not mix they go back to their own waters and at the point where they meet there is a barries of water that is less salty than the sea water and not fresh as the river water, which does not allow these waters to mix!
Man, you wanna tell me that a Man living in the desert 1400 years ago, made this claim when at these days science was very poor!
Except that fresh water does mix with salt water.
When fresh water meets salt water, fresh water being lighter floats on top, but waves, winds and tides mixes them. If this didn't happen then the oceans would be covered by a layer of fresh water.
Ahmed wrote:
The sura or chapter is 25 and verse no: 53. by the way check this websit out for more miracles of the quran: http://www.scienceislam.com/index.php
another one that also surprised me, did u know that iron on this earth is not from the earth itself, it is from outside earth from other stars or planets in space that has exploded and has reached earth?
Another verse in the quran talks about the iron being sent down to earth.
All of the elements that make the earth came from space including iron. Earth formed from a cloud of dust along with the sun and other planets.
Iron meteorites were an early source of Iron.

No miracles here.
Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

When fresh water meets salt water, fresh water being lighter floats on top, but waves, winds and tides mixes them. If this didn't happen then the oceans would be covered by a layer of fresh water.

Check for yourself on youtube and on any search engines about the fresh watre not mixing with the salt water.

I will send the video on youtube with the biologist who dived in the area (waters) that separates rivers from seas.

It is a very beautiful site (when i go home, I will find it and post it)

These studies have been conducted by scientists in the west (non muslims).

Please check your information before posting!

All of the elements that make the earth came from space including iron. Earth formed from a cloud of dust along with the sun and other planets.

Again check your information sourses.

Iron is not an element that makes the Earth. when the Earth was created there was no Iron on it. Iron has been sent to Earth after the creation of the planet.

Western scientists found out that iron on Earth is from outside earth and that it arrived to Earth after the it has been created.

Another thing you can alos try for yourself, get a magnetic stick and rub it on sand and look at the black tiny peices of iron on the stick.

I know that Atheists will always try their best to reject the existence of God, that's what Atheism is all about :-)

However, people should always be open minded and make searches, researches and learn more.

Lots of non muslim scientists and philosophers admitted that quran cannot by any mean be the word of Muhammad (PBOH).

Do you know that scientists in the 70's could not explain what was before the BIG BANG! they could only state that there is a super intellegence behind the creation of all the universe.

SUPER INTELLEGENCE (that is called a CREATOR or God)

a super intellegence can be a living thig that created all the universe.

You can not have a creation without a creator. Otherwise this would make no sense.

A Creator cannot be created or in other words, a creation. Otherwise he would not be called a creator!

I enjoy any information people post about Islam or even about the existence or non existence of God :-)

I like to way of the western Atheism on conducting scientific researches to prove or unprove the reality of any issue :-)

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

sure, pope will get lost and easily beaten like his previous xtian debaters

When a muslim go vs christian in any debate, Muslim wins

The bible is joke and well broken.....when christians get kicked,they go angry and leave the dialoug LOL

On paltalk: Muslims are ruling!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
Check for yourself on youtube and on any search engines about the fresh watre not mixing with the salt water.
I will send the video on youtube with the biologist who dived in the area (waters) that separates rivers from seas.
It is a very beautiful site (when i go home, I will find it and post it)
These studies have been conducted by scientists in the west (non muslims).
Please check your information before posting!
There's a basic rule in physics that things follows the path of least resistance.
When two seas meet it's easier for them not to mix then to mix. Mixing requires turbulence and that means energy.
Winds, tides, currents and waves do provide energy to mix the seas so eventually they do. It just doesn't happen instantly.
Ahmed wrote:
Again check your information sourses.
Iron is not an element that makes the Earth. when the Earth was created there was no Iron on it. Iron has been sent to Earth after the creation of the planet.
Western scientists found out that iron on Earth is from outside earth and that it arrived to Earth after the it has been created.
The earth's core is Iron. That's why earth has a magnetic field.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the...
Ahmed wrote:
Another thing you can alos try for yourself, get a magnetic stick and rub it on sand and look at the black tiny peices of iron on the stick.
I know that Atheists will always try their best to reject the existence of God, that's what Atheism is all about :-)
However, people should always be open minded and make searches, researches and learn more.
Lots of non muslim scientists and philosophers admitted that quran cannot by any mean be the word of Muhammad (PBOH).
Do you mean these guys?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
They seem to disagree with you.
Ahmed wrote:
Do you know that scientists in the 70's could not explain what was before the BIG BANG! they could only state that there is a super intellegence behind the creation of all the universe.
SUPER INTELLEGENCE (that is called a CREATOR or God)
a super intellegence can be a living thig that created all the universe.
You can not have a creation without a creator. Otherwise this would make no sense.
A Creator cannot be created or in other words, a creation. Otherwise he would not be called a creator!
I enjoy any information people post about Islam or even about the existence or non existence of God :-)
I like to way of the western Atheism on conducting scientific researches to prove or unprove the reality of any issue :-)
Bad logic.

If the universe needs a creator then the creator needs a creator.
If the creator doesn't need a creator then why should the universe?
Your creator is a something not a nothing. As such his existence needs an explanation just like the universe does.
Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

The video of 2 rivers meeting and dont mix (A trip from Manaus Brazil on the Rio Negro River to meet with the Amazonas forming the Amazon River) the video has been shot by a non-muslim from Brazil: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

If you wanna see the main thing go to the 11th minute.

Other comments I will refer to later.

Watch this one as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

peace :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
The video of 2 rivers meeting and dont mix (A trip from Manaus Brazil on the Rio Negro River to meet with the Amazonas forming the Amazon River) the video has been shot by a non-muslim from Brazil: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Other comments I will refer to later.
Watch this one as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
peace :-)
The guy clearly states (12 minutes in) that the rivers mix after 12 miles.
Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Man look at the second video and listen carefully! The guy said it clearly that the rivers do not mix and he mentioned the reasons as well :-)

And also look carefully and the point where they meet one river has a color, the other one has a different one and you can see the border between the 2 :-)

You are trying hard, but not hard enough :-)

I will give another sign of God's existence that until now NO scientist could ever explain!:-)

Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Excuse me, it is the first video you should look at :-)
Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

The second video shows that the water where they diving is different from both rivers (the point where they meet) this water is the barrier itself stated in the quran :-)

have a good day :-)

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
Islam according the US officials is the fastest growing religion in the world.
An important factor, which you seem to ignore, is the higher birth rate of muslim women. They're still being used as breeding cattle...
Ahmed wrote:
Second, Muhammad has never allowed the killing of any innocent person (AGAIN any INNOCENT person)
Wait, what? Suddenly you introduce a caveat? Well, Hitler will tell you he didn't allow any innocent killed either. For him all jews and roma and whatnot were guilty of *something*.
Ahmed wrote:
I don't what hadith are you talking about? Anyways, read the laws of Islam from the quran. I am sure that you have a few buck to buy a quran that is translated into English. I want you to read and point me out one single contradiction in it!:-)
I can find plenty, but of course a muslim *will* find an excuse that makes it suddenly not a contradiction, or he would admit the koran is completely false (as per, notably, the koran itself). By your very nature as a muslim you cannot accept that. Ever.
Ahmed wrote:
The capital punishment of killing in Islam is only to those who kill, murder innocent people with no right at all (for example, if you kill someone because of self defense then of course you are not considered a murderer).
Well, that definitely is a lie. The koran also imparts the death penalty on anyone who spreads "mischief" (5:32). And what's that "mischief"? Well, that’s where it gets rather difficult. Quite a few muslim scholars tell me adultery and homosexuality are included in “mischief”. Piracy, too (although Mohammed’s gang attacking caravan’s is, of course, excluded).
Regarding Mohammed calling for the death penalty of people who had not committed murder, check Ibn Ishaq for the stories of Abu Afak or Kab bin Al-Ashraf (the latter also narrated in various hadiths, both in Bukhari and Muslim). Bukhari and Ibn Ishaq also tell the story of how one of Abdullah bin Katal’s two singing-girls was ordered to be killed by Mohammed and actually killed. There are a few more, but you get the gist.
Ahmed wrote:
It is mentioned in the quran, that killing an innocent person is killing the whole of humanity and saving the life of a person is like saving the life of humanity. This is the only scripture of a religion compared to any other scriptures making that statement.
LOL! That line in the koran is literally taken from the talmud! An interesting fact is that the koran mentioned this was ordained (note: past tense!) to the children of Israel (i.e., the jews). Oops! It doesn’t apply to muslims!

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
Third, Islam does not manipulate people, on the contrary, if you read the quran, one is not asked to believe in God blindly without proof.Believe it or not. One is asked to first think, search. One is asked to first open his mind and think carefully and research before even believing in God! Surprised, right?:-)
Not surprised at all, religions have this interesting paradox of claiming to allow freedom of religion…and then fill their religious books with threats of extreme violence and torture if the person decides the religious book is wrong. The koran is even worse, thanks to that “mischief”: apostasy is already enough to be considered spreading mischief according to quite a few muslim schcolars!
Ahmed wrote:
Further more. Quran states that if you have proof that any other system in life is better than quran then prove it, and accept it.
Now here comes the the thing about proof! I wouldn't mind accepting Christianity, you know what?
I wouldn't mind accepting Atheism! YES, I would accept it. But please I have 2 conditions.
1-If you can prove to me by all means that you can that God does not exist, that these creations around us have been created without a creator. Believe me I will be the first one not only to accept Atheism, I will also reject any faith in this life.
Oh dear, the “prove a negative!” Sorry, dude, but that cannot be done. And if you think you can, provide me with direct “proof” the tooth fairy does not exist, nor Zeus, nor Wodan, nor Quetzalcotl, or any of the millions of mythical creatures found in various myths, sagas, and religious scriptures/stories. But since that might take you some time, just start with the tooth fairy.
Note, I expect you to completely ignore this request, because deep down you known you just asked me something really silly that only works with the mentally weak.
Ahmed wrote:
2-If I prove to you by science, logic or any other means that God exists and that Islam makes sense will you accept Islam?
You see, that's the problem, I am open to any argument about proving the existence or non existence of God.
You are probably not, you know, once a college of mine who is an Atheist saw me doing salat, prayer, and he started laughing at me, I wasn't offended at all, we are very good friends, and he started telling me come on Ahmed, why all the fuss and all these restrictions, why believing in something you do not see?
I told him, there are a lot of things in life that have been PROVEN to exist with being seen!
However, I only asked him 2 questions!
I believe in God because there are several scientific proofs of his existence mentioned in the quran (remember quran is not a book of science)
Well, go ahead, show me your scientific “proof”. Do note that I am a working scientist, and know what science demands as “proof”(but I’ll allow you the inappropriate use of the word “proof”– science in reality does not prove anything, it disproves things and points to hypotheses with the strongest predictive power).

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
According t the quran (again more than 1400 years ago) the river water does not mix with the sea water, further more there is a barrier between them! Yet in recent days according to researches. when river water meets the salty sea water they do not mix they go back to their own waters and at the point where they meet there is a barries of water that is less salty than the sea water and not fresh as the river water, which does not allow these waters to mix!
Man, you wanna tell me that a Man living in the desert 1400 years ago, made this claim when at these days science was very poor!
Oh dear, this faulty argumentation again. Sigh. For the hundredth time, if not thousandth time, science at the time may have been different from now, but sailors and 'scientists' at the time were very well aware of this "barrier". Estuaries were everywhere, and no one spending a few years around them would fail to notice the apparent failure of salt and fresh water to mix.

Note the word "apparent". You see, the two can definitely mix (and thus contradict there is a forbidden barrier!), but need stirring to speed that mixing up.

And if you call Mohammed an illiterate (which is questionable interpretation of the koran - a much more likely interpretation just indicates he wasn't jew or christian), do remember that he worked closely with various merchants, many of which will have travelled the rivers and oceans and thus would have known.

Sorry, but you just made a fool of yourself by claiming people didn't know of the apparent poor mixing of fresh and salt water (extremely unlikely), and you actually showed the koran is wrong by claiming there is a forbidden partition. The koran claims it isn't wrong on anything, so you now either must admit you muslims don't understand the koran, or the koran *is* wrong.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
You are aware that here the difference is warm vs cold, not salt vs fresh?

Muslim logic: use a non-relevant example to show you are ignorant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
Man look at the second video and listen carefully! The guy said it clearly that the rivers do not mix and he mentioned the reasons as well :-)
And also look carefully and the point where they meet one river has a color, the other one has a different one and you can see the border between the 2 :-)
You are trying hard, but not hard enough :-)
I will give another sign of God's existence that until now NO scientist could ever explain!:-)
You're the one who needs to review the video because he clearly states that he streams do eventually mix after 12 miles.
Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

To: Marco: By the way, I am not a scientist nor a scholar!

It is true that death penalty is applied to those who commits adultery (not fornication) adultery: is when a person cheats his/her spouse. However, you forget to mention that the adulterer has be witnessed by 4 persons (honest person) and when witnessed these 4 persons must see the adulterer in action! meaning that see the penis penetrating the vagina! also with the case of gays (not lesbians) scholars had different fatwa on it. However, the majority agreed on the death penalty if also the gay is witnessed by 4 persons (the same case with the adultery).

About the term mischief it is called in Arabic fasad meaning corruption, people who spread corruption are sentenced to death. We know that corruption can lead to conflicts even major wars that take the lives of innocents!

By the way about manipulation, I want you to watch that video, you will hear that a verse in the Koran is stating to slay the unbelievers wherever you find them! Chapter 5, verse 9

This is very harsh! you know Islam is promoting the killing of unbelievers!

Interesting when a popular Christian who is aware of the Koran mentions this verse without mentioning the whole context!

The Koran is a book where you find stories of nations and incidents that happened long before Mohammad (PBOH) and during his days as well. This verse in the chapter is also part of an event that took place during Mohammad (PBOH). Anyways I will not speak more about it. If you want to understand how people can manipulate others, just look into the chapter and read the verses before verse 5 and the once after it and look for the interpretation of it and tell me what you think of it.

Wow :-) when I watched that video I was terrified myself :-) I didn't know that the muslim nation is a very brutal and dangerous nation :-) Thank God! I left them and came to Hungary :-) All tourists around the world should not even go to Egypt, Egypt has a population of 80 million people with a 70 million Muslim terrorist and 10 million Christians. I really feel sorry for the Christians in Egypt! They have been living in Egypt along their Muslim brothers for ages and not thinking of leaving Egypt :-)

Egypt is one of the most religious countries in the world!

Don't get me wrong! black sheep are found every where regardless of any religion!

About the rest of your comments. Especially of the fresh and salt water mixing (rivers and seas). Look after it and surf the internet and check the non-Muslim scientists research.

You can call me an ignorant :-)

I do not have any problem with homosexuals, especially gays! However, for someone stating that it is a normal thing for the penis to enter the anus and that it is not normal to have a creator who is not created by another creator is a little bit odd to me :-)

As scientist you should know that the muscles around the anus and their function are different from those around the vagina.

I am not saying I do not like gays. My best friend loves drinking beer like crazy, yet I do not consider him a sinner just because it is forbidden in Islam! He is non-Muslim that's why he isn't a sinner by drinking beer!

For me to drink is a sin, because of my faith! it is as simple as that! If Islam allowed me to drink and consume intoxicants, without a second thought I would do it :-)

That's the point! No wonder, Hungarians who I meet love me when they get to know me better!

I do not force my traditions or habits on anyone else!

My fiance is a non-Muslim and I do buy her drinks sometimes.(I know that it is not allowed for me as a Muslim to even purchase alcohol).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

An aerial picture of where the Amazon and Rio Negro meet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Meeting_of_...
Note the underwater turbulence that's already starting to mix them together.
Ahmed

Fót, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

To Igor Trip:

You wrote:

Bad logic.

If the universe needs a creator then the creator needs a creator.
If the creator doesn't need a creator then why should the universe?
Your creator is a something not a nothing. As such his existence needs an explanation just like the universe does.

The creator does not need a creator because the creator may not and can not have a creator. It is an impossibility !

For example, If the universe was created by a creator1, then creator1 has been created by creator2, then the C2 by C3 going backwards into infinity, at the end the universe itself would not be created!

For instance if we sit in a hall a large hall that has an infinite numbers of people, and I ask the first one to take the pen and pass the it to the second, the first one will tell me ok but then the first one will need to ask the permission of the second one to take the pen and pass it to the third one and so on, at the end the pen will never be passed to anyone, it will remain with me.

Hope u understand the logic in this (although I know you will still cook something for me :-))

OK, there is no creator! then explain the existence of the universe!

Atheism is based on scientific truth. However, when it comes to the creation of the universe there are only 3 possible theories Atheists can provide:

1.Universe has been there for infinity (where is logic and science in this?)

2.Universe created itself (again logic and science?)

3.Universe came into being from nothing (logic and science?)

let's Analise one by one:

1.Scientists have proven that universe has a beginning(big bang thing and evolution, etc (the universe is 14 billion years old) and that it is even expanding and expanding as galaxies are getting far away from each other.

Logically, you can not have a creation that has an infinite background (have you known any creature that does not have a start?)

2.Universe created itself. Hmm, can a mother or any living thing or even any existing thing create itself?:-)

Can a laptop creat itself ?:-)

3.Universe has been created out of nothing. Again, Hm.

Name me anything that can be created or produced out of nothing! It is like bring an empty box, put it somewhere, leave for maybe a couple years, then open it and find a PC in it :-)

Where is science and logic?

The only simple logical and scientific explanation is that universe has been created by a creator (not a creation), a creator who is one and the only one and unique, who is eternal, has not beget nor has been begotten, and there is nothing like into him.

This is the meaning of God. Would you please tell me what is bad logic and unscientific in that?

Before I forget about the sign I promised, check this out: http://www.ezsoftech.com/giknowledge/firaun.m...

It is about the mummy of the Pharaoh.
Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

To Marco:

You say:

Oh dear, this faulty argumentation again. Sigh. For the hundredth time, if not thousandth time, science at the time may have been different from now, but sailors and 'scientists' at the time were very well aware of this "barrier". Estuaries were everywhere, and no one spending a few years around them would fail to notice the apparent failure of salt and fresh water to mix.

Hm, intesresting! If sailors has the knowledge of the the "Barrier" thing then why didn't people of the time of Mohammad (PBOH) rediculed him stating that? why didn't the masses of non-muslim arabs at that time and even the romans and educated and scientists living at that period say that this calim of Mohammad (PBOH) is a lie?!

Please do me a favor! when you read history books, try to read books of historians who live or lived in that region and stop reading books authored by people who never lived in over there!:-)

You can read books about how Hungarians live, and about their own life style. However, you will not stand a chance to argue the real life style of this nation because I live here and I got to know all classes of people in this country.

The book will probably offer infiormation that is maybe true or not about Hungarians. However, when you come over here and see the way they live, you will notice that reality will confirm whether that book is true or not!

I am a realistic person. I look at how people live, not by only reading books about them but also by living among them, interact and see how they think!:-)

again if you want to get to know something in life you have to learn and search deep into it!

You cannot just rely on theories!

You will still call me an ignorant, as any other atheist.

If you are a scientist and have a very well knowledge then why don't know call Dr Zakir for a debate?!

Dr Zakir is open for anyone calling him for a dialoge, you can even specify the place and time and he will be more than happy to even take care of all the expences!

Ask him for a debate!

It is strange that lots of you atheists have never called this man for a debate!

Don't be surprised if the Pope does not accept the debate with Dr Zakir!

I am sure you heard of Ahmad Deedat, he also called the previous Pope for a debate and guess what! The Pope did not accept!

I wonder why?

You see you as a scientist can argue with me (a simple person) and even always call me an ignorant!

I am not prepared for any argument and yet, I see that you do not have enough knoledge of Islam and the Qoran!

Why don't you ignore arguming with me and ask someone who has more knowlede like Dr Zakir to argue with?

I bet you won't! and I know why!:-)
Ahmed

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

To Marco:

You say:

Oh dear, the “prove a negative!” Sorry, dude, but that cannot be done. And if you think you can, provide me with direct “proof” the tooth fairy does not exist, nor Zeus, nor Wodan, nor Quetzalcotl, or any of the millions of mythical creatures found in various myths, sagas, and religious scriptures/stories. But since that might take you some time, just start with the tooth fairy.
Note, I expect you to completely ignore this request, because deep down you known you just asked me something really silly that only works with the mentally weak.

I say: You atheists were the first to deny the existence of God, then prove it!!

You ask us muslims for a proof of any of our claims, I ask you to prove your claim of non-existence of God.

Stating that mentally weak people ask that is only your own personal view that even a lot of athiests wouldn't agree with.

Your problem with the idea of God's existence is a personal one.

You see over all the emails I have been sending, I was also curious about how atheists in the west react, and guess what!

You got very angry, upset, arogant and used an abusive language with me.

Imagine if I show this argument to a scientist in Hungary! What do u think he will say about you, especially that you are a scientist?

By the way I showed our argument to some of my colleges I know who are also atheists as you are and even used to argue with me, but yet they were serprised when they saw the abusive language you have used and how upset you got, as if it is a personal conflict between 2 people.

It seems that my guess was right about arguing with atheists from the west (especially the US):-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
The creator does not need a creator because the creator may not and can not have a creator. It is an impossibility !
You have failed to give any explanation of how your creator can just exist without explanation.
All you have is the presumption that he does.
Ahmed wrote:

OK, there is no creator! then explain the existence of the universe!
Atheism is based on scientific truth. However, when it comes to the creation of the universe there are only 3 possible theories Atheists can provide:
1.Universe has been there for infinity (where is logic and science in this?)
2.Universe created itself (again logic and science?)
3.Universe came into being from nothing (logic and science?)
We know the universe exists so there must be some way it can come to exist.
As yet scientists don't know how it happened but considering just how little we knew just two hundred years ago and how much more we'll know in two hundred years time, there's a good chance they will explain it.
Ahmed wrote:
The only simple logical and scientific explanation is that universe has been created by a creator (not a creation), a creator who is one and the only one and unique, who is eternal, has not beget nor has been begotten, and there is nothing like into him.
This is the meaning of God. Would you please tell me what is bad logic and unscientific in that?
It's bad logic because you have failed to explain how any such God could just exist without cause.
If a God can just exist without cause then why not the universe?

A God is not nothing, he's a something and needs explaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,321 - 14,340 of14,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••