White Anti-Gay Activist Wins Election After Pretending To Be Black

Nov 10, 2013 Full story: ThinkProgress 48

Wilson's campaign fliers were filled with black faces that he admits to simply pulling off of websites, along with captions such as "Please vote for our friend and neighbor Dave Wilson."

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 Nov 10, 2013
If he were doused with gasoline and ignited he might fulfill his wish of being black. Not suggesting anyone do so, but just saying....
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#2 Nov 10, 2013
From the link p[rovided:
"Dave Wilson defeated longtime incumbent Bruce Austin, who actually is black, in an overwhelmingly African American district."

lmao!

All that melanin, and they STILL get taken in by us "ignorant pink genetic mutants".....

smh!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2013
John is the type of person, who tied, tortured and killed Matthew Shepard on a fence. These horrific crimes are usually performed by like characters involved in like behavior... like sodomy and illegal drugs. You can tell by his wishful thinking that he is a depraved monster capable of burning his fellows to death. It's starting to flow out of him. He's a sociopath and needs to be in a straight jacket in a mental hospital.
Xenu

Justice, IL

#4 Nov 10, 2013
In other words, John is a typical homosexual.

Did you get a load of Bozo the Lesbian in that photo?

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Xenu wrote:
In other words, John is a typical homosexual.
Did you get a load of Bozo the Lesbian in that photo?
Have a lot of experience with homosexuals, do ya?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Imagine that, an intolerant liar gets ahead by lying and false endorsements to win. Typical right winger.

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#7 Nov 10, 2013
This man willfully and knowingly perpetrated a fraud on the electorate. He should be arrested and prosecuted for that crime.
Blue Dog

AOL

#8 Nov 10, 2013
Curteese wrote:
Imagine that, an intolerant liar gets ahead by lying and false endorsements to win. Typical right winger.
Liar? This thread isnt' about the Liar in Chief. Obama's litany of lies, his astonishing Intolerance and his neverending Hate Speak can't be allowed to taint all American Democrats. It just isn't fair.
Xenu

Justice, IL

#9 Nov 10, 2013
The winner didn't defraud like he said anymore than the typical politician.

The voters on the other hand deserve what they got; they're like the ones in Florida confused by a simple ballot in 2000.

And the first poster has been reported to the police.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Xenu wrote:
The winner didn't defraud like he said anymore than the typical politician.
The voters on the other hand deserve what they got; they're like the ones in Florida confused by a simple ballot in 2000.
And the first poster has been reported to the police.
Really? The Toronto police took your call? sure......

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2013
I'm surprised that Roboblogger picked this one up.

Here's one that showed up on POLITIX but not here:

---------

Could Face Shape Reveal If Someone Is Gay Or Straight?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/gay-...

---------

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#13 Nov 10, 2013
Curteese wrote:
yup. reminds me of Cordwainer Trout and Co.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>yup. reminds me of Cordwainer Trout and Co.
It sounds like you hypocrites don't like cross-dressers and all the female type homosexuals taking it in the behind to pretend they have lady's parts.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#15 Nov 10, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you hypocrites don't like cross-dressers and all the female type homosexuals taking it in the behind to pretend they have lady's parts.
Oh please, enough talk about your daddy.
Reality Bites

AOL

#16 Nov 11, 2013
Ironic that Gays demand everyone else's support for their "rights" but don't advocate for anyone but themselves. No wonder they are Obama supporters.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#17 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
John is the type of person, who tied, tortured and killed Matthew Shepard on a fence. These horrific crimes are usually performed by like characters involved in like behavior... like sodomy and illegal drugs. You can tell by his wishful thinking that he is a depraved monster capable of burning his fellows to death. It's starting to flow out of him. He's a sociopath and needs to be in a straight jacket in a mental hospital.
I am out of my straightjacket and have escaped from the asylum and I am coming to GET YOU!!!

Palm Springs, California

#18 Nov 11, 2013
Blue Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar? This thread isnt' about the Liar in Chief. Obama's litany of lies, his astonishing Intolerance and his neverending Hate Speak can't be allowed to taint all American Democrats. It just isn't fair.
Stay on track, please. You're not even paying attention.

Palm Springs, California

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
Ironic that Gays demand everyone else's support for their "rights" but don't advocate for anyone but themselves. No wonder they are Obama supporters.
You didn't even read the article, yet feel compelled to comment. Typical right winger, half armed is half dangerous.

This was about a guy who misled his constituents and fibbed about his endorsers and is now gloating about it. The fact that is anti gay is only one of his problems.

He is a liar and if I had voted for him, I'd be very sorry, for that is NOT the kind of politician I would want in charge of anything.

Palm Springs, California

#20 Nov 11, 2013
ohvraiment wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
Neither one of you nit-wits have a CLUE what you're talking about, DO you?
No, all you know is "da white man is da DEBBIL!".
This guy was "elected",
... to a SCHOOL Board,
not a political office.
Really, Cletus? I'm so white I glow in the dark, so knock off your holier than thou nonsense.

An election is an election is an election. Of course it is political. What do you think it is? Choosing sides for a basketball game? Often school or college board members go on to higher office, and the board tenure is a training session. I am doubting if Mr. Wilson will be going much further than this place, however.

Mr. Wilson should stay at home, yelling at his neighbor Dennis the Menace.

Palm Springs, California

#21 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Kentucky. Its abbreviation is "KY", like the lube. Coincidence? I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Aura Mytha 116,700
US stocks start lower 13 min William Knight 42
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Scrutiny 178,115
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 32 min fubar 22,615
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 41 min R12 Freon 4,318
Castro: Hispanics key to US housing sector future 43 min Wayne Dawson 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 44 min Fa-Foxy 139
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 263,009
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr SHIRLEY 55,985
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••