'White' prom still takes place in Wil...

'White' prom still takes place in Wilcox County

There are 126 comments on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Apr 29, 2013, titled 'White' prom still takes place in Wilcox County. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

It may be 2013, but students at a Georgia high school made national headlines Saturday night by holding their first-ever integrated prom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

smooth

Miami, FL

#69 May 5, 2013
You've never posted anything with even the scantest semblance of relevance to the topic at hand. Do yourself and everyone else on here a favor: shut the hell up!
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You make a reasonable statement, and you may be an exception. But be assured, Prom girl, that in most cases, the motivator is racial, not the 10 buck saving.
carter

Palmetto, GA

#72 May 5, 2013
Typical pissed off negros! You abandon the argument at hand to slur some stupid ass bullshit slang that you dont even understand yourself! All of you! Pam if u will post your email address I will send you my number and/or address and we can have a grown up conversation
carter

Palmetto, GA

#73 May 5, 2013
And that goes for you too Mr wolf!
pam

Paynesville, MN

#74 May 5, 2013
carter wrote:
Typical pissed off negros! You abandon the argument at hand to slur some stupid ass bullshit slang that you dont even understand yourself! All of you! Pam if u will post your email address I will send you my number and/or address and we can have a grown up conversation
There is something wrong with you. First you change the subject to races then you change it to people being dumb then you say black people are mad you are a very sick person. What is wrong with you go beyond your feelings about black people. You are posting all that nonsense then you turn around and say black people are mad when it is you the one angry!! You post your email address!!
pam

Paynesville, MN

#75 May 5, 2013
Carter I have read you past posts and the only thing I see you talk about is you hate black people so I do not feel you are capable of having a normal conversation. I believe you need to upgrade you information about the real world because you do not know what is going on. I am not trying to sound funny because I would not pick at a person like that but are you home bound. I am asking because you are talking and it makes no sense.
carter

Palmetto, GA

#76 May 5, 2013
Yeah thats exactly what I thought you black ass coward
Folk

Dry Branch, GA

#77 May 6, 2013
Please stop feeding the snake. If you do he just might crawl back into his hole and die of starvation.

Here is an email addy for ya Carter: [email protected]
pam

Paynesville, MN

#78 May 6, 2013
carter wrote:
Yeah thats exactly what I thought you black ass coward
Better yet let's meet somewhat forget that email mess.
pam

Paynesville, MN

#79 May 6, 2013
Somewhere!!!
Imom

West Chicago, IL

#80 May 6, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Opie?
It's a public school funded with public dollars.
Get it now, Opie?
But not a school sponsored or school funded event. Get it now?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#81 May 6, 2013
carter wrote:
And that goes for you too Mr wolf!
Try the Fiat dealership in Colorado Springs, any weekday. I'm sure you'll receive a "warm" welcome.
carter

Palmetto, GA

#82 May 6, 2013
pam wrote:
Somewhere!!!
Yeah meet me on the corner of get a job and keep a job you lazy bum

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#84 May 6, 2013
The south is such an embarrassment
pam

Pineview, GA

#85 May 6, 2013
carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah meet me on the corner of get a job and keep a job you lazy bum
Who is the coward now!!I am not talking about jobs I said meet me somewhere!! See how you change the subject you really need to get it together. Maybe if you stop worrying about other people lives on pay attention to your own you might make it because your life seems so boring. I bet going on topics like this one is the high light of you life. You need to see a therapist instead of pouring out your feelings to complete strangers on a website and you say nothing is wrong with you!!
Imom

West Chicago, IL

#86 May 7, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Dude, use your own lines!
Oops, I mean, I hear echo in mouth of white face.
I'm not white nor am I a dude.
carter

Talladega, AL

#87 May 7, 2013
pam wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the coward now!!I am not talking about jobs I said meet me somewhere!! See how you change the subject you really need to get it together. Maybe if you stop worrying about other people lives on pay attention to your own you might make it because your life seems so boring. I bet gouing on topics like this one is the high light of you life. You need to see a therapist instead of pouring out your feelings to complete strangers on a website and you say nothing is wrong with you!!
Lol If you can roll your fat black ass out of bed in the morning meet me at labor finders 8am. We gonna get your bum ass a job! I will be in a black truck. I will walk you in and help you fill out a paper called an application .
Its very different from the applications that you are used to fillin out but I will help you Pam.
Its gonna be a rough for you at first but you will learn that an actual job can be very rewarding!
Please Pam, help me help you!
bigHandsom

Perry, GA

#89 May 7, 2013
In my culture if you walk like duck you Gay!
lol

Austell, GA

#91 May 9, 2013
Let that alone. its stupid. I'm tired of blacks complaining.
pam

United States

#93 May 10, 2013
carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol If you can roll your fat black ass out of bed in the morning meet me at labor finders 8am. We gonna get your bum ass a job! I will be in a black truck. I will walk you in and help you fill out a paper called an application .
Its very different from the applications that you are used to fillin out but I will help you Pam.
Its gonna be a rough for you at first but you will learn that an actual job can be very rewarding!
Please Pam, help me help you!
I knew you didn't work people like you always tell on yourself. You got too much time on your hands because at 8am why you are not at work!! Who in the world want you to help with an application you have no intelligence what so ever just look at the things you post. By the way I work the question is do you.Now run along and think up something else about blacks. You are worse than a broken record with that mess. Get a LIFE!!
pam

United States

#94 May 10, 2013
lol wrote:
Let that alone. its stupid. I'm tired of blacks complaining.
Are you confused or just slow? What's stupid is this simple-minded comment you made! I do not think you understood it when you post it!???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min Tn clm 10,255
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Jesses_Girl 395,509
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 2 min ardith 54
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 2 min Laurieforjustice 843
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 225,634
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 5 min Trump s Birtherex... 614
News Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist 5 min Mite Be 759
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 5 min reality 98
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,432,152
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min HILLARY 2016 243,559
More from around the web