In subtle moves, Hillary Clinton crea...

In subtle moves, Hillary Clinton creates distance from Obama

There are 110 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 21, 2014, titled In subtle moves, Hillary Clinton creates distance from Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

Just over a year after leaving her job as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton has offered views on foreign policy that analysts said seem part of an effort to distance herself from the Obama administration as she prepares a possible 2016 White House run.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

foster

Ashburn, VA

#110 Mar 26, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton left a surplus -because he was forced to make cuts by Republican House and Senate. They forced him into cutting Welfare down and making those low lifes look for work. As soon as Obama came to office, he immediately added Billions to Welfare, and no one had to work.
No,.to balance spending Clinton used Line Item Veto Power to cancel Republican budget demands.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#111 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton left a recession and a foreign policy in shambles which led to Al Qaeda.
Clinton also refused to regulated CDO's which Fannie/Freddie used to sell toxic mortgages all over the world.
I find it risible Democrats have no conception of even recent history.
Clinton admits he missed the regulatory boat on financial derivatives
http://www.globeadvisor.com/servlet/ArticleNe...
In Jan 2009 Bush inherited from Clinton job growth of 260K and 4.1% UE
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#112 Mar 26, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you think it is sane for a wife to cover for her husband's affairs!!!!
Boy, if you repubes think you can smear Hillary because of her husband's bad behavior then I wish you repubes luck.

You will need it.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#113 Mar 26, 2014
In 2001 bush inherited job growth of 260K per Month and 4.1% UE

Bush screwed both royally the next month with Tax Cuts to rid the Nation of it's surplus.

We haven't seen a surplue or gotten close since Clinton eft Washington. Back to Reagan style deficit spending. Running the nation on credit
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#114 Mar 26, 2014
Nahhh! The baby boomers slowed down spending as they were getting older. In fact the stock market collapsed in the spring of 2000 during Clinton's watch and that was the start in part. Now we make up numbers.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#115 Mar 26, 2014
One of the Republican ideas that lead directly to the fall of America.

The 2003 American Down Payment Act authorizing 0 Down Payment Mortgage assistance and HUD gurantee
foster

Ashburn, VA

#116 Mar 26, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, if you repubes think you can smear Hillary because of her husband's bad behavior then I wish you repubes luck.
You will need it.
specially with our divorce rate
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#117 Mar 26, 2014
Barney(who knew everything about everything) Frank except his gay lover had a big say. Damn you progressives lie. but the guns are being purchased and that is quite an equalizer.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#118 Mar 26, 2014
serfs up wrote:
Nahhh! The baby boomers slowed down spending as they were getting older. In fact the stock market collapsed in the spring of 2000 during Clinton's watch and that was the start in part. Now we make up numbers.
Idiot jumped in the market day trading. buying non preforming tech stock
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#121 Mar 27, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton left a surplus -because he was forced to make cuts by Republican House and Senate. They forced him into cutting Welfare down and making those low lifes look for work. As soon as Obama came to office, he immediately added Billions to Welfare, and no one had to work.
Bullshit. You'll have to substantiate that claim, robot. Too much Fox News. Not enough research on your part.

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#124 Mar 27, 2014
Schmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a brain, why can't you think for yourself?
I understand, you can't handle facts!

Location hidden

#125 Mar 27, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You will need it.
From Whitewater, bimbo eruption squad to Benghazi, she has a lot of explaining to do! Kid gloves will be removed on her unlike Obama! She was hosed once by the DNC in 2008, she IS expendable!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#126 Mar 27, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>From Whitewater, bimbo eruption squad to Benghazi, she has a lot of explaining to do! Kid gloves will be removed on her unlike Obama! She was hosed once by the DNC in 2008, she IS expendable!
From a poll last week Biden had 34% the highest of four libs.
Schmitt

United States

#127 Mar 27, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>I understand, you can't handle facts!
Give me a few real ones and we can discuss.
got that right

Villanova, PA

#128 Mar 27, 2014
whocoudaknowed wrote:
Obama be a scurge just like AWOL bush!

Yea but but at least Bush had balls!.

Location hidden

#129 Mar 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
From a poll last week Biden had 34% the highest of four libs.
AQ's dream coming true!

Osama bin Laden wanted the "utterly unprepared" Joe Biden to become U.S. president, according to documents seized last year during the U.S. raid that killed the al-Qaida leader.

Location hidden

#130 Mar 27, 2014
Schmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a few real ones and we can discuss.
Why waste the time. Liberals won't allow themselves to believe the facts anyway!
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#131 Mar 27, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>Why waste the time. Liberals won't allow themselves to believe the facts anyway!
Good answer. Saves you the embarrassment.
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#132 Mar 27, 2014
got that right wrote:
<quoted text>Yea but but at least Bush had balls!.
Balls?

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/george-w-bu...

Location hidden

#133 Mar 27, 2014
Schmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer. Saves you the embarrassment.
NO, GREAT ANSWER!! It proves I am right! It is the same old argument with you dumb*sses every time. You will never take the time to learn, to listen, or except the facts even when you know your facts have been proven otherwise, so why waste the time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 1 min DP Cassie 560
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,604,511
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min Ronald 10,432
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Dee Dee Dee 31,808
News Feds rush aid to Puerto Rico amid growing pleas... 5 min anonz 5
News The Latest: Trump targets North Korea in new ex... 8 min Trump is a joke 127
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Uncle Tab 289,544
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 19 min Vikings phart 159
News John McCain: Brain cancer prognosis very poor 27 min Sandra 41
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 2 hr Sheriff Joe 529 142
More from around the web