Illegal immigrants chain themselves t...

Illegal immigrants chain themselves to White House fence

There are 38 comments on the Washington Times story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants chain themselves to White House fence. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Seven illegal immigrants chained themselves to the White House fence Wednesday to demand President Obama halt all deportations, saying he has a moral obligation to keep families together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda besson

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Lol he can not help you,no one owes you shit.you should be left chained up.since you did it to yourself.the sooner you understand no one owes you the better off you will be.go protest in mexico they owe you everything.not good enough for you there.you think you can just take over a country.get the hell out.i dont see amnesty or reform or path or anything.i see the party is over.he will have to deport again goodbye.out out out animals.who would want to live with you people.not us.this is america.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2013
Go Back Home! Do Not Pass Go! Do not Collect Food Stamps!
LOL
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Great they detained themselves!
Now deport these whining low life criminals!!
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#4 Sep 18, 2013
They say we can't deport them all but why not start with these seven?
Adale

Westwood, MA

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Lazy good for nothings, who told them to stop picking.

Back out in the fields vermin.
IllegalMexihole

Solon, OH

#6 Sep 18, 2013
Aiee caramba. Thos eeleegal mexiholes that chained theemselves to thos fence casa blanca for shor ar not worried that thos treasonous marxeest democrats ever gone to arrest and deport anyjuan. For shore those marxeest democrats weel only be seen BLATANTLY keesing thos illegal mexihole future democratic voter's aces. And thos so called lefteest useless idjots seem to be OK weeth soch blatant pandering and disregard for emmegration laws.
libertty

Rockmart, GA

#7 Sep 18, 2013
how stupid can you get hope they were all detained and deported that would be rid of a few guess they were shouting at the white house in their shi$$Y language to they need to be publically made fun of like the rest of the disease carring rodents here
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Sep 18, 2013
The thing is they put those chains on themselves. And they put them on there children. Not one American Citizen gives a chit anymore. We are trying to save this economy and preserve our Country's values. They make me want to puke. The Americans don't care and they think Barry can do the reform by executive order..... He can't. And the Dreamers will lose their deportation stays in 6 month's. So all that was too Obama was votes. I hope there's plenty of film on those illegals, stinking up the Capital. Time to arrest and deport.....
see the light

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 18, 2013
Just pull the dam fence from the ground an throw in Garbage. Sounds like brown mold was growing on it.
libertty

Rockmart, GA

#11 Sep 18, 2013
who cares about the Mexicans or their children they do not even care about their children all the child is is another free ride that should stop you know if they breed em let them support them with no government assistance from the u.s. you know these people must be so stupid to come over here so tough the first thing is if they are so tough they could fix their own country instead of invading ours you know our immigration laws have been in effect for a long time why change now our immigration laws should be enforced fully call in the military to take care of it you know these people acting so tough and cannot fix their own country certainly will not argue with a u.s. soldier or have the nerve to become one they will just sit back like the wussies they are and will always be
Brenda besson

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2013
ronnie wrote:
The thing is they put those chains on themselves. And they put them on there children. Not one American Citizen gives a chit anymore. We are trying to save this economy and preserve our Country's values. They make me want to puke. The Americans don't care and they think Barry can do the reform by executive order..... He can't. And the Dreamers will lose their deportation stays in 6 month's. So all that was too Obama was votes. I hope there's plenty of film on those illegals, stinking up the Capital. Time to arrest and deport.....
correct100% they know he doesnt care about them.lol made fools of themselfes for months and nothing will pass lol.
libertty

Rockmart, GA

#13 Sep 18, 2013
and oh yea thanks to all the American men for being real men especially our military men you soldiers rock also thanks to our women in the armed forces for your service you also rock and one of the best parts of being a woman in the u.s. military is that you have more guts than our little illegal invader men thanks again to all the men and women who serve our country you are very appreciated and all of you stay safe
libertty

Rockmart, GA

#14 Sep 18, 2013
and oh yea illegals it must be one hell of a life to have to go around begging for everything I guess that shows that you have no pride in yourselves or your people have lost every ounce of pride your people ever had

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 18, 2013
chains are weapons who let them that close to the white house?

maybe a traitor looked the other way.
Tracker

Solon, OH

#16 Sep 18, 2013
So what would the treasonous marxist democrats do to an American citizen who decided to piss on an illegal mexihole chained to the white house fence?
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#17 Sep 18, 2013
Perhaps they should introduce all seven members of the "chain gang" to some hungry lions.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 19, 2013
It would appear that they have chained themselves to welfare.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/16/und...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 19, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
It would appear that they have chained themselves to welfare.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/16/und...
and when the house of cards comes crashing down what will they do then with no money and mouths to feed? It will crash of that there is no doubt.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#20 Sep 19, 2013
I say the white racists of European descent who run Mexico and treat their brown ignorant and unskilled lowlifes like, well, the ignorant, unskilled lowlifes that they are, have unofficially declared war on the US and have sent an invading army of vile, vulgar, violent vermin into the US for two purposes: to rid their country of its subhuman garbage rather than pay taxes to support them and to gain the additional benefits from the money the roaches send back to Mexico. Seriously, no country in the history of the world has gotten away with such a blatant, deliberate violation of a nation's sovereignty. The wet backs are an army; the Mexicans have invaded. Fight back. Declare war on Mexico!!
spud

Weatherly, PA

#21 Sep 19, 2013
These dudes got exactly what they wanted thanks to the Washington Post and law enforcement. They got some publicity while they were demonstrating their total disregard for our laws. They should have been detained and deported instead of released. The dude who threw a few firecrackers over that fence got painted as a potential terrorist and a lowlife while these illegal aliens get painted as victims and freedom fighters. BS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 min Red Crosse 1,630
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Skin Head Water Park 27,260
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 3 min Putins Glock Holster 136
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min russianrepukes 287,981
News Federal court tosses out racist Texas voter sup... 4 min Retribution 3
News Uncounted Kansas ballots fuel fears about Kris ... 6 min DP Cassie 10
News John Oliver blasts Trump on Charlottesville: 'D... 10 min Putins Glock Holster 59
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Well Well 1,583,758
News Clinton: My 'skin crawled' as Trump hovered on ... 35 min Red Crosse 35
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 2 hr poi pounder 173
More from around the web