Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17123 Jan 4, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said before, the fun thing will be watching the liberals freak as they become more acquainted with who you people actually are. A few minutes in a Greenwich Village gay bar would do that.
Speaking of Greenwich Village, back in the 60s no place was more welcoming to the gay community than the Village. It was one of the few places in America where you could be openly gay. Then something tragic happened: gays went off the deep end. The Stonewall Inn area was completely overrun by gays, most of them weekend gays from Long Island and New Jersey. They turned the place into a 24-hour street sex emporium. At night, no straight guy was safe. Take a wrong turn and wild-eyed, sex-crazed fags would descend on you like locust.
This had been a quiet, working-class Village neighborhood where you could leave your door unlocked or sit on the stoop all night long sipping beer. In a short time gays turned it into a floating brothel -- I'm talking sex under stairwell, on top of cars, on the roofs, in the alley.
The supposed Stonewall Inn Revolt, was actually the straight residents of the area urging the police to send these crazed queers back to New Jersey and Long Island. Enough was enough already.
Same-sex marriage? Sure, you can have it. I'll cast my vote for it right now. And that's because I can't think of a quicker way of driving you cocksuckers over the cliff once and for all.
Wow! Are YOU full of crap !!!

The Village? A working class neighborhood ?!?!?!

Not even before WWII, babycakes!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17124 Jan 4, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said before, the fun thing will be watching the liberals freak as they become more acquainted with who you people actually are. A few minutes in a Greenwich Village gay bar would do that.
Speaking of Greenwich Village, back in the 60s no place was more welcoming to the gay community than the Village. It was one of the few places in America where you could be openly gay. Then something tragic happened: gays went off the deep end. The Stonewall Inn area was completely overrun by gays, most of them weekend gays from Long Island and New Jersey. They turned the place into a 24-hour street sex emporium. At night, no straight guy was safe. Take a wrong turn and wild-eyed, sex-crazed fags would descend on you like locust.
This had been a quiet, working-class Village neighborhood where you could leave your door unlocked or sit on the stoop all night long sipping beer. In a short time gays turned it into a floating brothel -- I'm talking sex under stairwell, on top of cars, on the roofs, in the alley.
The supposed Stonewall Inn Revolt, was actually the straight residents of the area urging the police to send these crazed queers back to New Jersey and Long Island. Enough was enough already.
Same-sex marriage? Sure, you can have it. I'll cast my vote for it right now. And that's because I can't think of a quicker way of driving you cocksuckers over the cliff once and for all.
Oh. And some REAL history for ya.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...

http://video.pbs.org/video/1889649613/

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#17126 Jan 4, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee ... somehow he left out my role in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby.
Never mind.
Look, you confused, whining little sodomite. your parades are a celebration of filth and debauchery and if saying so makes me a bigot, than I'm honored.
Honestly, you really think you can debauch yourselves in public than call anyone who says that's what your doing a bigot and you get a pass?
Lindbergh baby? Showing your age Pappy, but it wouldn't surprise me, no telling what kind of hateful shit you've done in your life. Princess I'm not confused but you obliviously are. Now go turn off Mommy's computer, you've had enough attention for the day. BTW you're not only a bigot but a misguided piece of shit one at that.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#17128 Jan 4, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
My dream is to be invited to a public debate on same-sex marriage where I go head-to-head with some idiot trying to defend gay pride parades. There won't be a enough meat left on him to make a sick dog a bowl of soup.
This is profound mental illness:
http://ohrheally.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/...
The guy in the suit is sick and needs treatment. In fact, that's what the LGBT community has become -- a clearing house for the mentally ill and sexually deranged members of society.
Look at him -- even he knows he's a sick man, that's why he covers his face.
Boy is this asshole full of himself! Don't worry about that dream Pappy. You can't stay on any subject long enough, let alone answer a question directly to debate. But I like to see worms like you squirm. Speaking of sick dogs go look in the mirror Princess, you're absolutely rabid.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#17130 Jan 4, 2014
Nine Ball wrote:
Them gays and liberal democrats can make two gays marrying up leagal all they wants.
Oddly enough, the public supports marriage equality by more than half. By definition that means more than just homosexuals and liberal democrats support marriage equality. Were you not dumber than a rock, you might understand this.
Nine Ball wrote:
That ain't going to chance the fact that they is gays and that they are not normal people.
Good news! Equality under the law has nothing to do with whether one is normal. By the way, normalcy is subjective. Eveyone has a differing opinion on what is normal. Where I live, it is normal to be able to converse in complete English sentences. Clearly, where you are that is not normal. Either that, or perhaps you simply aren't normal. Do you see how that works?
Nine Ball wrote:
They thinks that it will, but it won't.
Actually, nobody cares what a bigoted bumpkin thinks.
Nine Ball wrote:
So they prance around dressed like a pecker and kissing and feeling up each other and screaming that they want to get married. Sick, sick, sick.
You certainly do seem to be interested in the details of gay sex. That certainly doesn't seem normal coming from one who purportedly thinks such activity isn't normal.
Nine Ball wrote:
Them gays think that their point is that if they chip away at our culture they can get us all to believe that they is normal.
Good news! Nobody gives a crap what you think is normal. Were we to assume that you are the standard by which normalcy is judged, we would all be stupid, and lacking in basic English language skills. Clearly, that is not "normal."
Nine Ball wrote:
They don't have a point.
Actually, they do have a point, namely that the US Constitution mandates that states provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the law. This protection is in no way conditioned upon "normalcy" as you seem to think it is.

You have yet to articulate a rational argument for your position. I am going to chalk that off to lack of ability.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17131 Jan 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said I thought you were clever.

Oops, what about the following, about 10 posts ago?

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you gay twirl info thinking you are clever

Alzheimer's is a bitch, eh Greg?
It's ok, GaryLloyd also pulls that sh1t.

SecretSmile
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, what about the following, about 10 posts ago?
<quoted text>
Alzheimer's is a bitch, eh Greg?
It's ok, GaryLloyd also pulls that sh1t.
SecretSmile
Read it again.

Me thinking you are clever and you thinking you are clever are two very distinct things.

Just like marriage and your relationship...

Smirk smile.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#17133 Jan 4, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
How about those vagina suits, Gary? Aren't they equally disgusting?
http://www.nileguide.com/destination/blog/san...
Context ...?

You scour the net, find an instance of a straight wearing a genitalia costume then rush back here waving it like a bloody shirt while yelling, "See! See! Straights do it too!"

You miss the point that whoever does it is engaging in vile and disgusting behavior. Is it, that once you become gay, there's no longer such thing as vile and disgusting behavior?

Is that it, Dusty?

Location hidden

#17134 Jan 4, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Are YOU full of crap !!!
The Village? A working class neighborhood ?!?!?!
Not even before WWII, babycakes!
Hey, Stupid, I was talking about the Stonewall Inn neighborhood.

Learn to read for context.
Birdwatcher

Justice, IL

#17135 Jan 4, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
My dream is to be invited to a public debate on same-sex marriage where I go head-to-head with some idiot trying to defend gay pride parades. There won't be a enough meat left on him to make a sick dog a bowl of soup.
This is profound mental illness:
http://ohrheally.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/...
The guy in the suit is sick and needs treatment. In fact, that's what the LGBT community has become -- a clearing house for the mentally ill and sexually deranged members of society.
Look at him -- even he knows he's a sick man, that's why he covers his face.
If only I knew how to get your posts more widespread.
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#17136 Jan 4, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, the public supports marriage equality by more than half. By definition that means more than just homosexuals and liberal democrats support marriage equality. Were you not dumber than a rock, you might understand this.
<quoted text>
Good news! Equality under the law has nothing to do with whether one is normal. By the way, normalcy is subjective. Eveyone has a differing opinion on what is normal. Where I live, it is normal to be able to converse in complete English sentences. Clearly, where you are that is not normal. Either that, or perhaps you simply aren't normal. Do you see how that works?
<quoted text>
Actually, nobody cares what a bigoted bumpkin thinks.
<quoted text>
You certainly do seem to be interested in the details of gay sex. That certainly doesn't seem normal coming from one who purportedly thinks such activity isn't normal.
<quoted text>
Good news! Nobody gives a crap what you think is normal. Were we to assume that you are the standard by which normalcy is judged, we would all be stupid, and lacking in basic English language skills. Clearly, that is not "normal."
<quoted text>
Actually, they do have a point, namely that the US Constitution mandates that states provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the law. This protection is in no way conditioned upon "normalcy" as you seem to think it is.
You have yet to articulate a rational argument for your position. I am going to chalk that off to lack of ability.
I thinks that a liberal judge over turned a vote of the people to ban same sex marriage in California. Ain't that right?

All of your arguments are based on the idea that you gots rights and you are gonna get them.

Take normal. Normal is how we is made. A pecker up the butt ain't normal. Ain't no amount of married gays going to change that.

Take a little time and tell me what a couple of gays will gain by marrying up. Make a list so that we normal guys can understand. Then tell us why you is gay. Does you think you was born that way? Did some gay do you when you were a kid and you liked it?

I thinks that you wants to be married cause you think others will accept your abnormal life style more. But that is just one feller. What does you think?
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#17137 Jan 4, 2014
Abe wrote:
Why do queers shove their fists up each other's asses?
Does they really do that? My, my how sickening.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#17138 Jan 4, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Castration? Denial?
Learn what words mean before you use them.
Well, you don't intend to break formation! THAT's for sure!

Consider this one of those phases where I'm posting for the benefit of others, not you.

And do go on....
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#17139 Jan 4, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and Gary need to get over your insecurities. Each of you thinks that I think that I'm clever. I'm participating in a thread, nothing more. I can't be held accountable for what you think.
If pegging is on the increase, yes, I'm happy. More men should be open enough with their sexuality to enjoy pleasures with their wives/girlfriends.
Talk about insecurities. Have mercy, your every post screams insecurity. Ain't that what gay marriage is all about? Making people think that they are normal and hoping that people will like them more? If this pegging is what I am thinking you is full of it. Normal real men don't get off by fooling around with another guy's rear end. What is you is hoping is that young boys will hear this and think that it is ok and try it out on one another, and then they would become gays. Ain't gonna happen.

Look here. You do your thing. If you like what you dose good. But don't expect others to copy you. It ain't natural.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#17140 Jan 4, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus TF Christ...
They are costumes in a parade. That's it.
Like Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"
Were it not for gary, I wouldn't even know they existed.
<quoted text>
LOL.
Con dumbs see some sort of plot in everything.
Rose, EVERYTHING has a purpose. I'm glad you're taking this path of denial because it is a VERY essential element of the Big Lie that is Liberal political denial. They engage in many criminal activities in the name of their social engineering. They have committed MANY crimes that they realized they were ignorant as @#$% on when they started and now they want to sweep those mistakes under the carpet at my expense.

I'm not a guinea pig, not even if my POS mother may have wished it in her hatred of men. Everyone who has committed acts of harassment, whether through their church, their government or their mob connections will pay. I have EVERY intention of crushing them to power or shutting their gops for good, whichever comes first.

I'm SO glad to have you here to play your part. Now, I've left you a seed to follow. Please DO sink your teeth in and talk about my mother now, because we are going to clear the air on what "authority" is and you have a special part to play in revealing it.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#17141 Jan 4, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're dumb.
It's a dude in a costume, which he happens to think is hilarious.
It's a costume, not a social movement.
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/28/kristen_schaa...
I saw another guy in a maxi-pad costume. When are you heteros going to stop going into schools and telling children it's ok to lick a used maxi-pad?
http://www.rotatingcorpse.com/wp-content/uplo...
At any rate, Gary, you're off topic AGAIN.
Two points here:

First, as a mental disorder, homosexuality is very close to Tourette's Syndrome. It's another obsessive/compulsive disorder but not quite as mediagenic, assuming you think vulgarity is mediagenic. I think of that as something that most people get out of their system after middle school.

Second, see how stupid this argument has become when people are using anecdotal evidence to determine law? You won't stop your nonsense. Why should anyone stop the other guys?

3...2....1... DENIAL!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#17142 Jan 4, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words (and many fewer of them) you are sick and in need of psychiatric treatment. How else to explain your violent and mindless obsession with homosexuality? Hoe else to explain the distress and noise pounding in your head?
Take another snort of Comet cleanser and go face-down, troll....
It seems to me that on this obsession thing it is the gays who are obsessed. Obsessed with pretending to be normal. Wanting two men to get married and pretend that they are just like other real married people. Obsessed with trying to get people to like them. Obsessed with wanting people to accept them. Being so obsessed that they dress up like peckers and prance and march in California prades all the time screaming accept me when they are showing people how abnormal they really is. You is obsessed with wanting to make the world like you.

Look here. Keep your mouth shut about what you do. Stop telling people how you like to peg other people and stick your fist up their butt. If that turns you on, do it but do it at home in private like normal people do their sex in private. If you works don't bring it on the job with you. If you like to wear women's clothes don't wear one to work. Don't go up to people and say I am gay,won't you like me? If you do them things you will be a happy man and so will the rest of us. If you wear your gay thing around your head every day, you is going to be one unhappy and sick puppy before you dies. And get this. Most of us normal people don't care what you do. When you try to rub it in our faces as the gays did to the Duck Dynasty the normal rise up and slap you down.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#17143 Jan 4, 2014
Birdwatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I knew how to get your posts more widespread.
The sewer is unbelievably widespread. Like hate speech do ya?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#17145 Jan 4, 2014
Nine ball wrote:
I thinks
No, you don't.
Nine ball wrote:
that a liberal judge over turned a vote of the people to ban same sex marriage in California. Ain't that right?
Awww, isn't it cute when you attempt to think. Now, put on your thinking cap, because I am going to share some information that explains to you why your premise is incorrect. Ready?
"One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections."
West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/...
Nine ball wrote:
All of your arguments are based on the idea that you gots rights and you.
Actually, they are all based upon the 14th Amendment guarantee of equal protection of the law for all. You aren't terribly bright, are you?
Nine ball wrote:
Take normal. Normal is how we is made. A pecker up the butt ain't normal. Ain't no amount of married gays going to change that.
You keep on returning to "normal," but don't seem to understand that it is both subjective and irrelevant.
Nine ball wrote:
Take a little time and tell me what a couple of gays will gain by marrying up. Make a list so that we normal guys can understand. Then tell us why you is gay. Does you think you was born that way? Did some gay do you when you were a kid and you liked it?
They gain the legal protections of marriage. I would think even to someone as dim as you that would be self-evident.
Nine ball wrote:
I thinks that you wants to be married cause you think others will accept your abnormal life style more. But that is just one feller. What does you think?
Nope. I couldn't care less what you think is normal or acceptable. You have long since proven yourself to be an intolerant, unintelligent, bigot. I don't care what people like you think, and I certainly don't seek the approval of such intolerant people.

This is about equal protection of the law. Nothing more. It isn't a difficult concept to grasp. Even you should be able to understand that.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#17146 Jan 4, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Context ...?
You scour the net, find an instance of a straight wearing a genitalia costume then rush back here waving it like a bloody shirt while yelling, "See! See! Straights do it too!"
You miss the point that whoever does it is engaging in vile and disgusting behavior. Is it, that once you become gay, there's no longer such thing as vile and disgusting behavior?
Is that it, Dusty?
Oh so wearing a camel toe costume isn't vile and disgusting behavior because it's not gay? Is that it, Princess? No you miss the point, the outrage isn't that there wearing them, the outrage is that you feel you have the right and are driven to stop them.

Location hidden

#17147 Jan 4, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points here:
First, as a mental disorder, homosexuality is very close to Tourette's Syndrome. It's another obsessive/compulsive disorder but not quite as mediagenic, assuming you think vulgarity is mediagenic. I think of that as something that most people get out of their system after middle school.
Second, see how stupid this argument has become when people are using anecdotal evidence to determine law? You won't stop your nonsense. Why should anyone stop the other guys?
3...2....1... DENIAL!
Dusty supports all his claims, ideas, theories with anecdotal evidence. He routinely says things like "all the gay parents I know are good parents" as evidence gays make good parents. Then when presented ewith evidence like the Regneus study showing gays are train wrecks as parents he yells homophobe!

Also, Dusty's sense of proportion is that of a child. Each year there are more than 1000 gay pride parades in this country and in each men wearing vile and disgusting penis suits. Dusty thinks if he can scour the net and find one instance of of a straight in a penis suit it's evidence penis suits are not vile and disgusting.

The disturbing thing here is Dusty is a school teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiev Announces Russian Invasion of Ukraine a Hoax 3 min Alexey25 16
Dem says Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi 3 min Your Ex 39
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,174,724
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 7 min lides 6,354
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IBdaMann 50,504
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 8 min scirocco 221
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min scirocco 305,876
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min outlaw44 143,200
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min scirocco 168,511
More from around the web