Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16915 Jan 2, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all good and well, Snyper, save for the fact that the group you're talking about is a sex cult.
Honestly, fella, how do you confuse men in penis suits waving erect penis banners with Civil Rights protesters who risked their lives in Selma?
Step us through the logic on that, fella.
Ask the hetero guys who wear them ... right next to their girlfriends wearing vulva costumes.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1204721/thumbs/o-MA...

Not a particularly homemade American phenomenon either, it appears.

http://www.winextra.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

Your question is the equivalent of asking what a Mardi Gras parade has to do with Selma.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#16919 Jan 2, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
What's humorous is the fact that this is about the 3rd time you've flipped a bitch-switch, Missy.
Each time you tell me how clever I think I am, while ending by telling me that I'll never be as clever as you. Yet not once have I ever tooted my own horn.
Even more humorous is the fact that KiMare has done the EXACT SAME thing on another thread in the past, more than once. Ironic, that.
If you want people to believe that you're clever, then you need to offer up some substance to negate marriage equality. All you've offered are opinions and lies peppered with bat-shit crazy comments about anal sex.
At the end of the day, I'm a happily married gay man and you're still a seemingly miserable old troll.
Oops, my bad, nobody uses the word "troll" any more. I know this, because you've told me.
Let me help you become a better poster, Dusty.

First, set-aside the issue of same-sex marriage and learn to write. You're a weak writer and that's because you're a hack writer -- you rely on slogans and cliches to make your points. You mimic strong writers like me, which is fine, if you realize that's what what you're doing and give props. But to write comment after comment where you mimic what you see others do and hold these comments up as your own native wit marks you as an idiot.

That's your first lesson, Dusty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#16921 Jan 2, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the hetero guys who wear them ... right next to their girlfriends wearing vulva costumes.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1204721/thumbs/o-MA...
Not a particularly homemade American phenomenon either, it appears.
http://www.winextra.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Your question is the equivalent of asking what a Mardi Gras parade has to do with Selma.
Let's see, you found one photo of a guy in a penis suit standing next to his girlfriend in a vulva suit and you present it as evidence straights are into penis suits too. Meanwhile, there must be 1000 gay "pride" parades in America yearly where throngs of gay men where penis suits while waving erect penis banners. Sense of proportion? Not required when you're gay and trying to win an argument, right?

Then you trot out that old chestnut, Mardi Gras. The idea with that is to have people believe because drunk women on their sideline flash their breasts, this too is evidence the Madri Gras (straights) engage in the exact sexual depravity seen in the 1000 or more gay parades.

Finally, you flat refuse to answer the question -- "What message do the men in penis suits want to transmit?"

Incidentally, unlike "pride" parades the women seen on the sidelines flashing their breasts during Mardi Gras are not part of the parade. The Mardi Gras parade is squeaky-clean -- Disney, family-oriented fare, although each year gay transvestites and the like invade it with the express purpose of introducing their sexual degeneracy to the event.

In summation, Snyper, you have the intellectual honesty of a Seventh Fleet hooker. You engage in misdirection and gross misrepresentation of fact to win arguments. You're a garden variety shitheeler.

Clean up your act, shitheeler.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16924 Jan 3, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
From WikiPedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_opinion_o...
A September Quinnipiac University poll found that 56% of American adults and 57% of registered voters supported same-sex marriage. Only 36% of both groups were opposed.[13]
A July 1014 poll by Gallup found support for gay marriage at 54%, a record high, and double the support of 27% Gallup first measured when the question was asked in 1996.[14]
A July poll by USA Today found that 55% of Americans supported gay marriage while 40% did not.[15]
A May 9 Washington Post-ABC News poll found that 55% of Americans supported gay marriage while 40% did not.[16]
A March 2024 CBS News Poll found that 53% of Americans supported same-sex marriage, 39% opposed it, and 8% were undecided.[17] The same poll also found that 33% of Americans who thought same-sex couples should be allowed to legally marry said they once held the opposite view and had changed their opinion.
A March 710 Washington Post-ABC News[18] poll found that 58% of Americans support same-sex marriage while 36% opposed. The poll indicated that 52% of GOP-leaning independents under 50 years old supported gay marriage.[19]
A March Quinnipiac University poll of voters found 47% supported same-sex marriage and 43% were opposed.[20]
Segregation won polls in South Africa too; same sex marriage brings a new standard of sex apartheid to perfectly integrated one man and one woman marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#16925 Jan 3, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight, and size 6. Not runway model material, but hardly fat.
You're a virgin, don't deny being a virgin. If you weren't a virgin, you wouldn't be so utterly clueless about sex.
Okay... well, size 6 is not bad. Kudos.
Far from clueless. If you only knew the things I can do sexually you would run out and buy a Trojan vibrator while I'm fresh in your mind!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#16926 Jan 3, 2014
Incidentally, google "Mardi Gras Transvestites" and you'll get a horde of transvestites and other gay degenerates on the sidelines of the New Orleans Mardi Gras. None are in the parade itself which is squeaky-clean. But each year it becomes clearer, gays are trying to take-over the Madri Gras and turn it into the filth seen in their own "pride" parades.

As a class gays are a sick and degenerate bunch. And I"m not talking about pedophilia which gays are probably no more inclined to than straights. I'm talking about a lifestyle that worships at the altar of filth and sexual degeneracy.

Make no mistake about it, the LGBT community thinks sexual degeneracy is good and is on a mission to spread this Gospel to mainstream America. Instead of "Gay is Good" their signs should read "Sexual degeneracy is good!"

That would be more honest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#16927 Jan 3, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a very angry and stupid man who has very little chance to get close to a woman. But never mind...you can always drink yourself into another stupor, buckwheat...
I have women. I'm not angry, I only post in kind. I won't play the "my degree is bigger than your degree" game, though. Man, queers sure get in a hissy easily.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unbelievable

Livermore, CA

#16929 Jan 3, 2014
just a thought wrote:
Why don't we start a thread about what turns a gay person gay? No joke. Serious answers only. Will be very educational.
Idiot! Nothing turns a person gay,it is an innate quality that a person is born either gay,straight or Bi-sexual! You're just once again showing your hatred and absolute ignorance in this matter! And if not then please tell us when you decided to pick to be either gay or straight and the circumstances surrounding your decision! This should be good! D-U-H!
Unbelievable

Livermore, CA

#16930 Jan 3, 2014
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> didn't they like to stick hampsters up their butts too. And they say we are not normal..Lol
And once again your ignorance is showing dumb ass! The Gerbil thing is nothing but an urban legend that simply never happened,that is unless you did it personally! Besides what does this have to do with the topic of the thread? Absolutely nothing oh great stupid one!

The Gerbil fallacy !
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.a...

Location hidden

#16931 Jan 3, 2014
Still waiting for someone to explain the message behind the penis suits and erect penis banners seen in your gay "pride" parades.

I think they represent the thing you people worship the most -- filth and degeneracy.

Can someone tell me why I'm wrong?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unbelievable

Livermore, CA

#16932 Jan 3, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
Still waiting for someone to explain the message behind the penis suits and erect penis banners seen in your gay "pride" parades.
I think they represent the thing you people worship the most -- filth and degeneracy.
Can someone tell me why I'm wrong?
And were still waiting for you to explain why you admittedly did trannny's up the butt and think you can judge others for doing the same thing,which of course has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread! Not to mention why you think you can morally judge others when you are a multiple convicted felon who was just released from prison for at least the second time that I am aware of! Can someone tell me why you think you can do this,when you're nothing but a slimy immoral con? Someone? You stink of putrid hypocrisy!
Unbelievable

Livermore, CA

#16936 Jan 3, 2014
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so sick of buttnuts acting like they know it all. Y do you all talk like bitches anyway. Is it cause when you get poked in the butt, u scream like queers..Lol
Thanks for once again showing us all exactly what an honor-less moron you are ! I happen to be a 63 year old married for 35 years with 3 grown kids straight Vietnam vet ! I just love our Constitution and the 14th amendment ! Gays are full citizens who are entitled to the very same rights as us straight folk ! As it is they don't but with the backing of our Constitution the times they are a changing and for the better ! In fact according to all the latest national polls the majority of ALL Americans now agree with me ! My god you must have had abusive parents for you to grow up a loser like you are ! It is YOU who is the sick one,and I'm betting still wet behind the ears and void of any common decency ! Now kindly STFU and crawl back under that rock cock roach !
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#16937 Jan 3, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm stereotyping homophobes.
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but WTF?
<quoted text>
?
Yes, you're stereotyping. We all do it. It's part of life. Don't complain if you are so easily grouped into something you don't like.

Yeah! Wut! WTF! Who?

Denial! As previously stated, your denial does not mean that much. You have little to lose politically. Drive on!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#16938 Jan 3, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen this?
Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority![Short Film]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CnOJgDW0gPIXX
Denial!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#16939 Jan 3, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely your mother had taken it up the butt. Why not ask her?
<quoted text>
That's because you are a virgin, and clueless about sex.
<quoted text>
Yep.
Virgin.
You in your comfort zone yet? Full on castration attacks seems to be your niche. I'm a bit concerned about your claims to a heterosexual lifestyle.

Denial!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#16940 Jan 3, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, you found one photo of a guy in a penis suit standing next to his girlfriend in a vulva suit and you present it as evidence straights are into penis suits too. Meanwhile, there must be 1000 gay "pride" parades in America yearly where throngs of gay men where penis suits while waving erect penis banners. Sense of proportion? Not required when you're gay and trying to win an argument, right?
Then you trot out that old chestnut, Mardi Gras. The idea with that is to have people believe because drunk women on their sideline flash their breasts, this too is evidence the Madri Gras (straights) engage in the exact sexual depravity seen in the 1000 or more gay parades.
Finally, you flat refuse to answer the question -- "What message do the men in penis suits want to transmit?"
Incidentally, unlike "pride" parades the women seen on the sidelines flashing their breasts during Mardi Gras are not part of the parade. The Mardi Gras parade is squeaky-clean -- Disney, family-oriented fare, although each year gay transvestites and the like invade it with the express purpose of introducing their sexual degeneracy to the event.
In summation, Snyper, you have the intellectual honesty of a Seventh Fleet hooker. You engage in misdirection and gross misrepresentation of fact to win arguments. You're a garden variety shitheeler.
Clean up your act, shitheeler.
And yet, I wonder how a person can get so screwed up in the head where they think waving their metaphorical sex organs in peoples faces is an act of anything "civil", let alone civil rights.

This is a perfect example of an emotionally maladjusted person/group that does NOT respond to their own feelings, but instead treats their privates like a social weapon in an act of pathetic mimicry.

No, they do not even try to respond to your fundamental claim that it is obscene. They are only interested in trying to show off the "immensity" of their weapons and their numbers. It's disgraceful that liberals endorse this. Clearly, the liberals have forgotten their roots and have become simple professional politicians, exchanging political access for money.

Working people don't need liberals. Blaming Christianity is childish. They have abandoned what their party stood for and use the mentally ill to squeeze out more cash from a vulnerable public. Inexcusable!

Location hidden

#16941 Jan 3, 2014
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> you can't debate with Gary duster. He is way better at it then you. He has showed you time after time. Jus stop already, don't embaress yourself any furthur. As a human being to human being, jus trying to help you cause he is killing you.
Dusty's posting is like a dog chasing his own tail. He sees it, and it's so close, but every time he snaps at it, he misses it and can't figure out why.

Location hidden

#16942 Jan 3, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, I wonder how a person can get so screwed up in the head where they think waving their metaphorical sex organs in peoples faces is an act of anything "civil", let alone civil rights.
This is a perfect example of an emotionally maladjusted person/group that does NOT respond to their own feelings, but instead treats their privates like a social weapon in an act of pathetic mimicry.
No, they do not even try to respond to your fundamental claim that it is obscene. They are only interested in trying to show off the "immensity" of their weapons and their numbers. It's disgraceful that liberals endorse this. Clearly, the liberals have forgotten their roots and have become simple professional politicians, exchanging political access for money.
Working people don't need liberals. Blaming Christianity is childish. They have abandoned what their party stood for and use the mentally ill to squeeze out more cash from a vulnerable public. Inexcusable!
These guys might start out fine, but at some point they become demon-filled. Apparently, it's male-to-male sex that does it to them. Then again, maybe it's sucking another man's dick. In one of this comments, Dusty let on how he and his husband regularly suck each other's dicks. The mention of this made me sick to my stomach for the rest of the day. The point is, there's a perfectly logical reason why I had this reaction -- men are not supposed to be sucking each other's dicks!

The body and mind of a normal male recoils at it. It's nature's way of insuring the propagation of the species. The LGBT community disagree. They say it's just bigotry. That's like saying your aversion to the smell of shit is bigotry. In fact, the smell of shit is enough to keep most normal people away from anal sex. Bigotry? How about shit is dangerous?

Would you stick your dick in a pile of shit? But isn't that what male-to-male sex is?

In fact, couldn't we say heterosexuals are people who have an aversion to shit, while homosexuals are people who don't?

They both can't be normal. And which one do you think will get sick first?

Location hidden

#16945 Jan 3, 2014
Another definition of homosexuals:

Homosexuals are people who stick their dicks in piles other people's shit then when they get sick yell -- "It's the virus, Stupid!"
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#16946 Jan 3, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys might start out fine, but at some point they become demon-filled. Apparently, it's male-to-male sex that does it to them. Then again, maybe it's sucking another man's dick. In one of this comments, Dusty let on how he and his husband regularly suck each other's dicks. The mention of this made me sick to my stomach for the rest of the day. The point is, there's a perfectly logical reason why I had this reaction -- men are not supposed to be sucking each other's dicks!
The body and mind of a normal male recoils at it. It's nature's way of insuring the propagation of the species. The LGBT community disagree. They say it's just bigotry. That's like saying your aversion to the smell of shit is bigotry. In fact, the smell of shit is enough to keep most normal people away from anal sex. Bigotry? How about shit is dangerous?
Would you stick your dick in a pile of shit? But isn't that what male-to-male sex is?
In fact, couldn't we say heterosexuals are people who have an aversion to shit, while homosexuals are people who don't?
They both can't be normal. And which one do you think will get sick first?
The argument reminds me of one theory involving a "gay" gene as proven by the genetics of the Fruit Fly. We really don't share much in common with the Fruit Fly. To think that there's a relevant genetic link after a common ancestor which may be 500 million years or so in the past is ridiculous. Any shared genes that could be affected by the same mutation in a human would probably result in a cyclops at best.

Gays simply don't accept that they're going down a blind ally. Liberals should know better but they kind of did the same thing. They're little more than suburban kids who wear bright feathers to attract mates, and their vanity led them down a path that led to this abomination.

If a person really needs to act out to inspire their imagination, I guess it's part of life. If other people are expected to do the same in order to "get it", well, that IS a cult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,125,418
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 158,767
Santa Cruz court procedure examined in appellat... 4 min Dizmosjifewo 3
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 4 min PoorTiredWorker 42
Walter Harold Marlin 4 President (Oct '08) 5 min kneel diamond 328
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min woodtick57 269,784
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 6 min dom 6,649
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min DanFromSmithville 120,870
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 37 min barry 1,422
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 56 min cancer suxs 130

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE