Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61395 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7692 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, and yet the courts all disagree with your constitutional interpretation.
What a shocker!
Sorry dude,'all' the courts do not agree. Neither do all the Supreme Court Justices.

Location hidden

#7693 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I leave my own marriage & children alone?
What you want is irrelevant, which is why we can now marry in New Jersey as well.
Up next- New Mexico, Hawaii, & Illinois.
Liar.

You don't have a marriage and you don't have children from that relationship.

Location hidden

#7694 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because every culture in human history has allowed it. Never been a problem. Moreover, that is a vast difference from a duplicate gendered half couple who is totally incapable of mutual procreation.
Not one single culture in all of human history has allowed calling ss couples married from start to finish of that culture. Anywhere at anytime! For the simple reason that they don't qualify for that unique description. It would be a deceptive lie.
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Things change.
You anti-gays lost AGAIN.
Be prepared for more losses...
Nothing I noted has changed.

You have a manipulated, fraudulent piece of paper that goes against nature.

Smile.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#7695 Oct 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Xavier is a particularly nasty little piece of work from the Joisey swamps. Uses many socks but probably the most infamous was "Mona Lott". He has some YouTube videos. Check em out. "Go to Mona's church". Buckle yourself in and remove the kids from the room.
Believe whatever blows your skirt up, Blankie. It's no secret that you haven't any facts, so you resort to lies and lame dodges.

Lame describes you perfectly, doesn't it?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#7696 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Not one single culture in all of human history has allowed calling ss couples married from start to finish of that culture.
I suppose you think that means something, eh? What it means is you are about as dumb as they come.
Equal

Centereach, NY

#7697 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? It already is happening.
You do have the same rights as everybody. To marry a person of the opposite sex. Calling a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage, marriage, is a lie.
No one is harassing you. We want you to leave marriage and children alone.
<quoted text>
I accept your concession on marriage rights.
You are the one lying. We all know you are a gay pretending to be straight. Anyone can tell by your blonde and feminine responses.
The sad thing is, your lie is neither entertaining or enlightening...
Why do you think he's gay. Not every person fits into your perfect society. Males don't always have to be dominant and females don't have to be feminine. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean that you have to be dominant. And besides anyone can act anyway they want, they don't need to explain themselves to someone like you. And you keep saying that your a monster mutation, but to me it seems like your living in some fantasy world, where everything is perfect.
Equal

Centereach, NY

#7698 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because every culture in human history has allowed it. Never been a problem. Moreover, that is a vast difference from a duplicate gendered half couple who is totally incapable of mutual procreation.
Not one single culture in all of human history has allowed calling ss couples married from start to finish of that culture. Anywhere at anytime! For the simple reason that they don't qualify for that unique description. It would be a deceptive lie.
<quoted text>
Smile.
You seem like your afraid of change, you said that there was no problems in straight relationships in all cultures, but how do you know if gay marriage will be a bad thing, it's just showing your love for the person you want to be with. And the definition of marriage doesn't even mention anything about having to reproduce, so get that out of your head. We know we can't reproduce with our loved ones, but we can follow our wedding vows just like anyone else

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#7699 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
3. Ss couples equate to marriage only in the number of people involved.
That's all that matters in civil marriage.

At least you're starting to understand why we're winning in states like New Jersey.

Tawas City, Michigan

#7700 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Equating ss couples with marriage is like equating two mules with two horses.
Except that unlike most mules, most gays aren't infertile.

Gee, you're no good at analogies either.

And since procreation isn't required for marriage, it's irrelevant as well as inaccurate.

With your continued stupidity it's no wonder you anti-gays keep losing in court after court and state after state!

Tawas City, Michigan

#7701 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude,'all' the courts do not agree. Neither do all the Supreme Court Justices.
They have so far, most recently in New Jersey.

Tawas City, Michigan

#7702 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You don't have a marriage and you don't have children from that relationship.
Oh yeah, like that just invalidated my marriage?

Nope, I'm still married, and my family gets all the same rights & benefits of marriage from the federal govt.

Oh dear, you lost AGAIN.

Tawas City, Michigan

#7703 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Smile.
Since nature doesn't extend rights & benefits to married couples & their families, I couldn't care less what you think goes against nature.

Amazing how that supposedly "fraudulent piece of paper" gets me the same rights & benefits of marriage.

I guess the federal govt knows something you're crusty dusty mangina doesn't.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7704 Oct 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe whatever blows your skirt up, Blankie. It's no secret that you haven't any facts, so you resort to lies and lame dodges.
Lame describes you perfectly, doesn't it?
Polygamy is marriage. It is not some sort of sinister plot against same sex marriage. That seems to be your best argument against it. After the roving gangs searching for wives one.

And then you call my arguments "lame". Priceless! That's why I like you silly jackasses. Especially you.

You mad bro?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7705 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Since polygamists & incestuous couples aren't similarly situated, marriage equality doesn't apply.
Since same sex couples aren't similarly situated, marriage equality doesn't apply.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7706 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's still never.
Never say never if you want to never be seen as a fool. Woops! Too late for you.

And that is exactly what they said about SSM. "Never!" And now you are them. You've come a long way baby! Real proud of you.

Location hidden

#7707 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Not one single culture in all of human history has allowed calling ss couples married from start to finish of that culture.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you think that means something, eh? What it means is you are about as dumb as they come.
Damn Blondie, you just keep making dumber and dumber statements!

Location hidden

#7708 Oct 20, 2013
Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think he's gay. Not every person fits into your perfect society. Males don't always have to be dominant and females don't have to be feminine. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean that you have to be dominant. And besides anyone can act anyway they want, they don't need to explain themselves to someone like you. And you keep saying that your a monster mutation, but to me it seems like your living in some fantasy world, where everything is perfect.
The spectrum of masculinity to femininity contains over 200 identifying characteristics.

Heterosexuality possesses 96% of humanity. GLBT's are smack in the middle with 4%. Of those, transsexuals admit a defect, one gender mentality attached to another gender body.

But even within homosexuality, there is a spectrum;

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian? Why would a lesbian be attracted to another lesbian who is almost a man???

I am a genetic chimera who is also a hermaphrodite. I even have three nipples! I am both male and female, literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. Does that sound 'perfect' to you???

Smile.

Location hidden

#7709 Oct 20, 2013
Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like your afraid of change, you said that there was no problems in straight relationships in all cultures, but how do you know if gay marriage will be a bad thing, it's just showing your love for the person you want to be with. And the definition of marriage doesn't even mention anything about having to reproduce, so get that out of your head. We know we can't reproduce with our loved ones, but we can follow our wedding vows just like anyone else
First, the issue is not whether it would be good or bad. Words describe reality. Marriage describes a distinct relationship that ss couples can never equate to.

Second, ss couples are free to establish there own identity. In fact, you need to ask why they don't. Anytime a ss couple stands next to a married couple, the distinctions will clearly expose the deficiencies to marriage.

Location hidden

#7710 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that unlike most mules, most gays aren't infertile.
Gee, you're no good at analogies either.
And since procreation isn't required for marriage, it's irrelevant as well as inaccurate.
With your continued stupidity it's no wonder you anti-gays keep losing in court after court and state after state!
They are as a couple.

It is a perfect analogy. That is why you don't like it.

You can get it manipulated in all of Obama's 57 states, a ss couple will still only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered couple with a counterfeit piece of paper purporting a 'civil marriage' so fake that even a child can tell the difference.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#7711 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality. Marriage describes a distinct relationship that ss couples can never equate to.
We established or own relationship status and we call it marriage. That's a reality. Deal.

How have you been able to affect my marriage? Anything?

Crickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 58,864
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,374,984
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Sharrp Shooter 381,609
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 9 min Make England Grea... 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Injudgement 222,923
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 18 min rebel soldier 559
News Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. 19 min Belles Echoes 16
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 1 hr Joe Fortuna 451
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 1 hr woodtick57 2,521
More from around the web