Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61384 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#50783 Jun 11, 2014
-EXTANT- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism isn't a religion,it's a personal relationship with reality. ; )
Fkin' brilliant!
Can I use that?
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#50784 Jun 11, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Actually I also read that they are studying the estrogen levels that are put in foods, particularly beef. Seems it's making pubescent males flaccid and females more aggressive.

“-I'm still here-”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#50785 Jun 11, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkin' brilliant!
Can I use that?
But of course,feel free to do so. ; )
Gavin

Dallas, TX

#50787 Jun 11, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkin' brilliant!
Can I use that?
God knows you need some new material.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gavin

Dallas, TX

#50788 Jun 11, 2014
-EXTANT- wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course,feel free to do so. ; )
Thanks. Do us all a favor and give him a few more. Everyone is sick and tired of hearing Rose's law.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#50789 Jun 11, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>What's racist? Using rural sounding slang? Could as easily be hillbilly or Okie for all anyone knows. You just WANT to play the race card. You know you do! Nyeh! NYEH! USE IT!!!

You don't know me. You don't know if I'm part Black. You don't know if I'm of Hillbilly roots. You don't know if I'm from rural maritime roots. You don't know if there's Native American in me. You especially don't know if it's all of the above... and neither do I! But it's the content that counts.

...and I know that you don't remember a lick of that. You just care about skin color. Tsk! Tsk!
Not even dummy.You use racist
words and you know it! I call BS!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50790 Jun 11, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>The next generation are jackasses. I'm more concerned about the ones who have to clean up after them.
As was(is) your generation.Whiny and
stuck in the past!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50791 Jun 11, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Why would that be?
Don't expect me to answer a blank
question....

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50792 Jun 11, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Being gay isn't normal, period. Millions of years of Evolution were not spent to create nozzle bumpers.

Now in theory, female homosexuals could biologically exist. They just don't seem to happen much and Evolution tells us that there is a strategic reason why that isn't a good design. We can speculate as to why, but it doesn't really matter. Evolution happens in spite of our efforts, not because of them.
You have an axe to grind ....Bummer

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50793 Jun 11, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>You have genes for boobs. Do you have boobs?
:)
Yes,3 of them...:)
Clarence

New York, NY

#50794 Jun 11, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Every respected medical and mental-health organization on the planet disagrees with you. Unlike you, these organizations all have the peer-reviewed research to back it up, so I'll gladly take their word for it over the word of a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, Neanderthal bigot like you any old day of the week.
The rest of your post was nothing but incoherent word salad and thus not worthy of response.
Well duh dumbass post a few of these sacred opinions you speak of. Gays are freaks of naturefact! Everybody knows that gays are mutated freaks. You are just in denial get a life. Better yet jump off a 20 story building .... um can you count to 20?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Clarence

New York, NY

#50795 Jun 11, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,3 of them...:)
UH DUH the boob in the middle is you. ha ha ha lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baweet

New York, NY

#50796 Jun 11, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Baweet is a troll obsessed with me, and Jade. He changes names and proxy servers (seems he's slipped up a bit with the proxy servers of late), sometimes several times an hour.
So funny BroH0 hangs on every word. Believe me BroH0 nobody is obsessed with the likes of you at least Jade is cool you are a total jackass LITTLE FRIENDLY ADVICE GET LOST GET OFF THIS THREAD THIS FORUM YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE you are like a festering hemorrhoid. Take your racist fat ass and huge cock and get the hell out of here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50799 Jun 11, 2014
Baweet wrote:
<quoted text>So funny BroH0 hangs on every word. Believe me BroH0 nobody is obsessed with the likes of you at least Jade is cool you are a total jackass LITTLE FRIENDLY ADVICE GET LOST GET OFF THIS THREAD THIS FORUM YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE you are like a festering hemorrhoid. Take your racist fat ass and huge cock and get the hell out of here.
Ooooo Scary threats from a cyber
Nut behind a Mac!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50800 Jun 11, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle the issue once and for all, choose to be gay for the next 48 hours. Give us a report.
Settle the issue once and for all, choose to be human for the next 48 hours. Give us a report.
And not fair to eat bananas and penuts during the 48 hrs

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50801 Jun 11, 2014
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I also read that they are studying the estrogen levels that are put in foods, particularly beef. Seems it's making pubescent males flaccid and females more aggressive.
Pubescent GAY males ---

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50802 Jun 11, 2014
Gavin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Do us all a favor and give him a few more. Everyone is sick and tired of hearing Rose's law.
Rose is a tranny and in heshe own little world ---

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50803 Jun 11, 2014
Well I thnk I will go out on my patio and enjoy a glass of wine under the big bright full moon tonight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baweet

New York, NY

#50804 Jun 11, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo Scary threats from a cyber
Nut behind a Mac!
speak

Hi I be Baweeet how you'll doing?
Are you stoned you seem to be as high as a Georgia pine?.

Nut behind a Mac!_____ what the hell s that? Me no speaka trailer trash lingo. I bet there is a funny story there somewhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50805 Jun 11, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Well I thnk I will go out on my patio and enjoy a glass of wine under the big bright full moon tonight.
Cheers!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Truth is might 222,241
News A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams 3 min Covfefe 388
News The Team from "The Case of Jon Benet" (Feb '17) 6 min Right44 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Snake Eyes 26,391
News Democrat 'incredibly frustrated' with leader ov... 14 min Covfefe 1
News Free speech supporters: Outnumbered, but rally ... 16 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 18 min American Independent 1,433
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Gag me 1,581,898
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr CodeTalker 287,574
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 hr Retribution 75
More from around the web