Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61384 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46226 May 12, 2014
Six members of the rainbow peanut gallery (so far) "disagree" that my grandson and I love Foghorn Leghorn. Priceless. Oh yeah, you guys are sane. Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46227 May 12, 2014
Two more members of the rainbow peanut gallery disagree that my grandson and I love Foghorn Leghorn and two disagree that the rest of them disagreed that we like Foghorn Leghorn

This stuff is why I like you silly jackasses.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fire in Odessa

Pittsfield, MA

#46228 May 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do not understand what the hell you are talking about.
BS! I You know what I am talking about. The neo nazi terrorists we MAY support and finance in Ukraine is what I am talking about. Not one GD flamer who loves Obammy can address this issue because we are caught supporting such terror. Human beings were burned alive in Odessa by these people, FEMEN, one of the left wing sleazy blond extremists was at the building as innocent women were burned in the building. She should be arrested as an accomplice to murder.
This just goes to show the selfish ignorance and stupidity of people here wasting tax payers time with so called equality and this one for all BS here in Zionist America. You know GD well what I'm talking about. But please do Rev, stick your head in the sand with this issue as the know it all poster "Justice Lides" did this am.
IRREFUTABLE!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46229 May 12, 2014
It is very amusing and a point of pride to me that the rainbow judge-it committee favors Bruno over me.

The only time Bruno gets good judge-its is when he's insulting me or suggesting I am gay. You guys are so silly!

Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46232 May 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
If you really want to call that "pussbag" that's fine, but it's abundantly clear to most of the Internet that sites like this are havens for those with inferiority complexes who hide behind Internet anonymity.
So, just how long to you want to drag this denial of yours out? Mental illness...no real question about it.
Helloooooooo!!!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46233 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, gays are attempting to redefine marriage.
Words describe reality. Ss couples are inferior to marriage.
That is not bigotry, it is obvious fact.
How's it working out that after all of this legal manipulation, ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage?
Smile.
A fact is something that can be proven. Your bigotry cannot.

Was it "redefining" a lunch counter when black people were allowed to sit at them? No, it was simply broadening the eligible participants. The institution itself did not change.

Likewise when interracial couples' marriages were legally recognized. That did not redefine marriage. It just brought more people in.

Same with marriages of gay people. No redefining, just making more people eligible.

But you enjoy your bigotry and love it and hang onto it. I'm sure Jesus appreciates that.(not.)

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46234 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
In a few select places you Might have gaymarriage.
Certainly not Kentucky
We have federal recognition; Kentucky will follow soon.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46235 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ungay and find a nice girl and get married
Why don't you un-straight, find a nice boy, and get married? That would be just as easy as what you're suggesting.

You really should think things through before your send your words careening over the inter-webs for everyone to peruse.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46236 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps I simply do not think Gay Marriage is a good idea
Why should anyone care what you think?

Why should your personal opinions directly cause others' lives to be more difficult?

Why don't you understand what America means?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46237 May 12, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Another typical gay response. So you are saying that because it is immoral and wrong it has NEVER been done? What plannet are you form? Be honest for once!
Where did I say it has never been done, dumbass?

But it is wrong to do, and it is unconscionable to promote.

It is a horrible abuse of the straight person involved.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46238 May 12, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the mental case that can't handle rational responses to your stupidity. Stop hiding behind the Amirican Flag, you are misinturpeting the rights.
You seem to be involved in a different conversation, because your responses don't even address the posts to which you are replying. WTF is wrong with you? FOCUS, Beavis.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46239 May 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm single! No gramps about it!
Gee, there's something of which to be proud: your failure as a human being.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46240 May 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think there is anyone in here who can say something to Seven Tee to change that?
Point, Reverend Al.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46241 May 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
We have too many holidays in America, we should combine Mothers Day and Fathers Day and call one day Parents Day. That way if a child has two dads or two moms it will all be the same as for the kids who have only one mom or one dad.
Agree on both counts.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46242 May 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
To top the whole package off he calls himself "Poof". Naah. A guy names himself Poof is not gay.~rolling eyes~
Nothing wrong with gay but there's plenty wrong with Poof. Meathead. Galoot. Oaf.
I believe the proper term would be "poofter."

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46243 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
We are talking about the horrific position children are put by the fraud of gay marrage.
Today, there will be a child with two 'moms' and no dad.
On purpose.
One of those women will be the favorite. The other will have the deepest sense of rejection a woman can feel. Especially if she is the birth mother. YOU put a child in that position.
On Father's Day, that child will be painfully aware of what YOU deprived them of.
And gays are okay with that.
Sad and sick.
It's only horrific if you (we as a people) make it so.

Just as it is totally unnecessary to put gay children through the "trial by fire" of the coming out process, it is totally unnecessary to make children of different family configurations feel inferior or as if they are missing something. They would never feel this way on their own. They must be taught they are missing something.

You are the sad and sick one purposely causing pain to children.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46245 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you get tested for AIDS today.
That's both obnoxious and stupid. When your statements have some basis in reality, they will at least have the potential of being received credibly. When you make stuff up, you just sound like you are from Kentucky.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46247 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are liars and deceivers. They deceive themselves and everyone around them. It is in their "nature"
...says the liar, blasphemer, bearer of false witness.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46248 May 12, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the proper term would be "poofter."
Poof gets so silly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#46249 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
But still. Only ever.
Ss couples are mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
That is why not even a fraudulent manipulation of the 14th Amendment can change it.
All you have is an inferior marrage.
Smile.
You are a monster, inferior to a human.
Too bad your parents didn't get a test, you would have been aborted!
:)
You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
Come back and post when the ability to reproduce is a requirement for marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 3 min RaidersPhart 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Meow meow 1,603,013
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 16 min Fed Up in North C... 1
News Charles Barkley 22 min Super Glue 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 26 min Agents of Corruption 10,303
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 34 min Tea Bag Residue C... 76
News GOP bill will offer Dreamers citizenship after ... 36 min Fed Up in North C... 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Patriot 289,270
More from around the web