Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61385 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44471 Apr 30, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have, but I never forget a nice person. Nice to hear from you again and thank, you we will have a fun and safe trip!
Enjoy your day.........need to watch the grandchild today.....they appear to have fractured their middle toe yesterday tripping on the front deck.....ouch:(
Bruno

Temecula, CA

#44472 Apr 30, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your day.........need to watch the grandchild today.....they appear to have fractured their middle toe yesterday tripping on the front deck.....ouch:(
Lot of ice is all you can do for that, I'm sure you know!--- they are lucky to have an RN on hand. I wish them a speedy recovery

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44473 Apr 30, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of ice is all you can do for that, I'm sure you know!--- they are lucky to have an RN on hand. I wish them a speedy recovery
Yes, lots of ice.........my aunt is the RN, I'm just a certified First-Aider.....but they are still in good hands:-)

Oh and thanks for the well wishes.......I'll pass it on!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#44474 Apr 30, 2014
More deadly than HIV/AIDS and KKKrist-insanity

#t=23

6 minutes long

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44475 Apr 30, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
MARRIAGE EQUALITY IS HAPPENING AND YOU OUT OF DATE DEMONS CANT STOP IT BYE SAY HI TO HITLER IN HELL WHEN YOU DIE FOOLS.
Your "caps lock" seems to be stuck you might want to get that fixed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44476 Apr 30, 2014
Too funny! NorCal and Bruno are making nice. Can't wait to see how long this lasts. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44477 Apr 30, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That made me laugh so hard I almost dropped my joint!
I'll be here all week, please be kind to your waitress....uhhhhhh....gender neutral wait person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44478 Apr 30, 2014
Imagine if me and sheepie started getting along.

"Morning Frankie!" -Morning Sheepie! I stubbed my toe! I put ice on it.

"Yes. Good idea! Lots of ice Frankie! I hope it gets better soon!" -Why thank you sheepie you have a great day!

"OK Frankie. You too! Remember! Ice! Lots of ice!"

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44479 Apr 30, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need a bullet between the eyes.
Death threat reported.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44480 Apr 30, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
What's hilarious is a 3-nippled freak of nature with a musty dusty crusty rusty mangina thinking he/she/it has ANY say whatsoever over what we call our relationships.
TOS Violation. Rainbow pass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44481 Apr 30, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no argument that will change you from an insane 3-nippled freak of nature with a crusty dusty rusty musty mangina.
TOS violation. Rainbow card.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44482 Apr 30, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Racial discrimination is NOT a form of mental inhstability. It's as normal a behavior response as two ape packs fighting over territorial rights to a water hole.
{ignorance and insanity snipped]
You are responding, not from objective knowledge about what you are and what your potential is, but from the subjective observations of insane flesh and blood machines who are incapable of seeing themselves as they actually are.

An evolved being, someone who has brought the three parts of his tri-une brain into balance and harmony does not accept the mechanical automatic subjective hate and love absorbed while growing up from being around sleeping mad machines. A normal person uses what little energy and time he has left for further self perfection and evolution. Defective beings like yourself continue to believe all the garbage you absorbed, growing up, from being around sleeping insane flesh and blood machines, then repeating it as if it were some kind of universal objective truth. None of that is your own, it is all learned behavior, you were born with none of it.

Your comments are useless and help no one. They only give you a false sense of accomplishment that you have deceived others.

I have repaired many defective beings just like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44483 Apr 30, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have, but I never forget a nice person. Nice to hear from you again and thank, you we will have a fun and safe trip!
You can't sail "out to the Island" on that old packing crate you call a boat Bruno. Don't waste the Coast Guards' time and money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44484 Apr 30, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot more you can and should do for a fracture you dope. Like go to a real doctor. Poor kid broken bone stick it in drunken Grandma's cocktail ice.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44485 Apr 30, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "caps lock" seems to be stuck you might want to get that fixed.
The young lad "cancer sux" is very emotional. Hormones. You know, the tween years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44486 Apr 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Sex segregation isn't good in marriage; especially compared to the perfect affirmative action, diversity and integration of one man and one woman marriage. President Obama claimed marriage is a sacred union and that God is in the mix.
President Obama is a tobacco smoker, ie, a drug user. He "used to" smoke pot and now he puts people in PRISON for doing what he did, just like George Bush and Bill Clinton before him, and you are going to let him tell you about God and marriage?

Only stupid simple minded slaves need a master to tell them what a marriage is, and if they can get married or not. People who love freedom and liberty are intelligent and capable of making their own decisions about marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44487 Apr 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to gays, speaking the truth means someone is 'trolling'.
You can't speak the truth KKKiMare because you would have to know what the truth is before you could speak it. Is this the truth?

"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"Sell your possessions and give alms" Luke 12:33
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" Mark 10:23
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21

When are you going to sell your computer and follow Jesus?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44488 Apr 30, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is a tobacco smoker, ie, a drug user. He "used to" smoke pot and now he puts people in PRISON for doing what he did, just like George Bush and Bill Clinton before him, and you are going to let him tell you about God and marriage?
Only stupid simple minded slaves need a master to tell them what a marriage is, and if they can get married or not. People who love freedom and liberty are intelligent and capable of making their own decisions about marriage.
Conservative prohibitionist BAD! Liberal prohibitionist GOOD!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44489 Apr 30, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not either. But I feel that these laws are one way to insure people can live where they want to live as long as they can afford to live there, regardless of their race.
Have the laws worked?

The black population of Napa is 0.6% of the population and a few miles to the south in Vallejo the black population is 22.1%. In all of California the population of blacks is 6.6%. It sure looks to me like the laws are not working.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/06...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Temecula, CA

#44490 Apr 30, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Too funny! NorCal and Bruno are making nice. Can't wait to see how long this lasts. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Oh don't be such a fat little jealous PUTZ, you putz

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Aura Mytha 31,957
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Armis Akimbol 1,604,752
News The Latest: Trump targets North Korea in new ex... 2 min See The Light 143
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 2 min Team Kelly 197
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 3 min Chilli J 1,319
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Wondering 10,491
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 11 min See The Light 578
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Informist 289,576
News John McCain: Brain cancer prognosis very poor 27 min SirLiesAlot 51
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 1 hr Sheriff Joe 529 156
More from around the web