Census: Whites no longer a majority in US by 2043

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: San Jose Mercury News 25

White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2043, according to new census projections, part of a historic shift that is already reshaping the nation's schools, workforce and electorate.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Go help our children!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 13, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
Only if we let illegal aliens stay, and chain migrate. And keep letting 3rd world trash immigrate here..
America should remain predominatly white. The same way all other NON WHITE countries do.
.
You think mexicans would tolerate their country becoming mostly non mexican? NEITHER SHOULD WE.
.
You think Iranians would tolerate their country becoming mostly non Iranian? NEITHER SHOULD WE.
.
You think the Chinese would tolerate their country becoming mostly non Chinese? NEITHER SHOULD WE.
.
Only white countries bow to political correctness.
By your reasoning, your trailer park should announce its own soveriegnty.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Maravilla Street Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have a double wide. He won't qualify.
Darn caste system!
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Utter nonsense. Marco Rubio is as white as Antonin Scalia, John Sununu or Paul Tsongas. Hispanics should be viewed as just another ethnic group. No reason to portray them as racial minorities.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Ill bring it up at the next meeting. Unless im too drunk to go.
If you're unable to walk, use your pickup truck.
T clms

Vancouver, Canada

#12 Dec 13, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
Only if we let illegal aliens stay, and chain migrate. And keep letting 3rd world trash immigrate here..
America should remain predominatly white. The same way all other NON WHITE countries do.
.
You think mexicans would tolerate their country becoming mostly non mexican? NEITHER SHOULD WE.
.
You think Iranians would tolerate their country becoming mostly non Iranian? NEITHER SHOULD WE.
.
You think the Chinese would tolerate their country becoming mostly non Chinese? NEITHER SHOULD WE.
.
Only white countries bow to political correctness.
You are just afraid you will be treated as badly as you treat minorities now
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
T clms wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just afraid you will be treated as badly as you treat minorities now
Well, at least we'll be getting free phones then........
Logic

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Lol here we go haters..
Rico the Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Too many white chicks like Mexican chorizo.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Dec 13, 2012
whites don't spit out spawn at the rate others do, asians, blacks and latins are in a race to see how many babies they can have, obama will care for the babies for them. hint: when they're old enought they'll get drafted into a big war and population explosion solved. it's happened before. breeding the next generation of political cannon fodder.
Nationalist

Concord, CA

#18 Dec 14, 2012
T clms wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just afraid you will be treated as badly as you treat minorities now
It is whites and only whites that are and
have been treated badly.

You are wrong.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 14, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
.
You think mexicans would tolerate their country becoming mostly non mexican? NEITHER SHOULD WE.

You think the Chinese would tolerate their country becoming mostly non Chinese? NEITHER SHOULD WE.
.
Only white countries bow to political correctness.
I know you probably aren't very well educated, but all of the countries you tout as being homogeneous are NOT homogeneous.

Mexico is, like the USA, fairly linguistically homogeneous, in that most Mexicans speak Spanish as their primary language. However, "Mexico" is made up of a wide variety of what were once independent nations- the Aztec and Maya being the best known to Americans. These nations were culturally and linguistically diverse. The only thing they have in common is that they now speak the same primary language (Spanish) because they were conquered by Spain.

China is far more diverse. It is made up of many cultures and languages. MOST of the land area of China is NOT dominated by Han Chinese- huge regions in China are predominantly other cultures- Turkic (many of whom are Muslims), Mongolian, Tibetan, Korean, Tajik, Khmer, and many others.

On top of that, even among "Han" Chinese, there are massive linguistic and cultural differences.

Mandarin Chinese is almost as dissimilar from Cantonese as Spanish is to English. My wife speaks Cantonese, but can only understand bits and pieces of Mandarin.

Large numbers of Chinese speak primary languages other than Mandarin- including Wu, Cantonese, Jin, Min Nan, Hakka, Jianxi, Zhuang, Min Bei, Min Dong, Uyghur and others. There are also "Chinese" who speak Korean, Mongolian, English, and Portuguese as their primary language.

Bottom line: China is NOT homogeneous. It is, in fact, far less homogeneous than the USA, especially linguistically.

However, perhaps your biggest screw up was on Iran. Iran is only 65% Persian, with a wide variety of ethnicities making up the remaining 35%, including Arabs, Azeris, Kurds, Assyrians, Baloch, Pashtuns, Armenians, and others.

So all those countries have already "tolerated" infusions of a wide variety of ethnically and linguistically diverse populations.

If you wanted to pick an ethnically and linguistically homogeneous nation, you should have picked Japan- Mexico, Iran, and China are all dismal examples of homogeneity.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#20 Dec 14, 2012
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you probably aren't very well educated, but all of the countries you tout as being homogeneous are NOT homogeneous.
Mexico is, like the USA, fairly linguistically homogeneous, in that most Mexicans speak Spanish as their primary language. However, "Mexico" is made up of a wide variety of what were once independent nations- the Aztec and Maya being the best known to Americans. These nations were culturally and linguistically diverse. The only thing they have in common is that they now speak the same primary language (Spanish) because they were conquered by Spain.
China is far more diverse. It is made up of many cultures and languages. MOST of the land area of China is NOT dominated by Han Chinese- huge regions in China are predominantly other cultures- Turkic (many of whom are Muslims), Mongolian, Tibetan, Korean, Tajik, Khmer, and many others.
On top of that, even among "Han" Chinese, there are massive linguistic and cultural differences.
Mandarin Chinese is almost as dissimilar from Cantonese as Spanish is to English. My wife speaks Cantonese, but can only understand bits and pieces of Mandarin.
Large numbers of Chinese speak primary languages other than Mandarin- including Wu, Cantonese, Jin, Min Nan, Hakka, Jianxi, Zhuang, Min Bei, Min Dong, Uyghur and others. There are also "Chinese" who speak Korean, Mongolian, English, and Portuguese as their primary language.
Bottom line: China is NOT homogeneous. It is, in fact, far less homogeneous than the USA, especially linguistically.
However, perhaps your biggest screw up was on Iran. Iran is only 65% Persian, with a wide variety of ethnicities making up the remaining 35%, including Arabs, Azeris, Kurds, Assyrians, Baloch, Pashtuns, Armenians, and others.
So all those countries have already "tolerated" infusions of a wide variety of ethnically and linguistically diverse populations.
If you wanted to pick an ethnically and linguistically homogeneous nation, you should have picked Japan- Mexico, Iran, and China are all dismal examples of homogeneity.
Nicely done.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
It is whites and only whites that are and
have been treated badly.
You are wrong.
Wow, the way things are going, the KKK may have to integrate.
Nationalist

Concord, CA

#22 Dec 14, 2012
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you probably aren't very well educated, but all of the countries you tout as being homogeneous are NOT homogeneous.
Mexico is, like the USA, fairly linguistically homogeneous, in that most Mexicans speak Spanish as their primary language. However, "Mexico" is made up of a wide variety of what were once independent nations- the Aztec and Maya being the best known to Americans. These nations were culturally and linguistically diverse. The only thing they have in common is that they now speak the same primary language (Spanish) because they were conquered by Spain.
China is far more diverse. It is made up of many cultures and languages. MOST of the land area of China is NOT dominated by Han Chinese- huge regions in China are predominantly other cultures- Turkic (many of whom are Muslims), Mongolian, Tibetan, Korean, Tajik, Khmer, and many others.
On top of that, even among "Han" Chinese, there are massive linguistic and cultural differences.
Mandarin Chinese is almost as dissimilar from Cantonese as Spanish is to English. My wife speaks Cantonese, but can only understand bits and pieces of Mandarin.
Large numbers of Chinese speak primary languages other than Mandarin- including Wu, Cantonese, Jin, Min Nan, Hakka, Jianxi, Zhuang, Min Bei, Min Dong, Uyghur and others. There are also "Chinese" who speak Korean, Mongolian, English, and Portuguese as their primary language.
Bottom line: China is NOT homogeneous. It is, in fact, far less homogeneous than the USA, especially linguistically.
However, perhaps your biggest screw up was on Iran. Iran is only 65% Persian, with a wide variety of ethnicities making up the remaining 35%, including Arabs, Azeris, Kurds, Assyrians, Baloch, Pashtuns, Armenians, and others.
So all those countries have already "tolerated" infusions of a wide variety of ethnically and linguistically diverse populations.
If you wanted to pick an ethnically and linguistically homogeneous nation, you should have picked Japan- Mexico, Iran, and China are all dismal examples of homogeneity.
China is 90% homogeneous. The minorities
in the Yunan province bear some similarity
to the Han majority.

Germany is 90% homogeneous.
The Turks bear no similarity to Germans.

The USA is about just over 50% homogeneous.
In the "red states" the majorities are probably
Scots Irish.
Nationalist

Concord, CA

#23 Dec 14, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>By your reasoning, your trailer park should announce its own soveriegnty.
His trailer park is probably safer than all of
Mexico.
Nationalist

Concord, CA

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Maravilla Street Gang wrote:
That's right white people. You've enjoyed a few hundred years in the USA and now it's time for you to go!!
That's actually over 1000 years. The white
minorities had to struggle against red
supremacy until the 1800s.

We aren't sure which races arrived first but
we know they didn't get along. So much for
diversity.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#25 Dec 14, 2012
Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
His trailer park is probably safer than all of
Mexico.
Blame the corrupt Obama administration for any lawlessness south of the border. How can Mexico City control its northern border when the country to the north is arming all of the drug cartels there? A classic arms to terrorists deal.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26 Dec 14, 2012
Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
His trailer park is probably safer than all of
Mexico.
How's YOUR trailer park. Did your outdoor plumbing arrive yet?

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#27 Dec 14, 2012
Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
His trailer park is probably safer than all of
Mexico.
Yup, those clandestine meth labs located in all trailer parks are really safe!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,144,234
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 8 min surrending our co... 112
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min It aint necessari... 127,947
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 22 min JFC 8,699
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 31 min BHO 4,798
Obama heckled 32 min Responsibility 25
Elizabeth Warren calls out Obama on nominee 37 min Responsibility 12
Who pays for the White House Thanksgiving meal? 2 hr Truth is might 6
Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies 7 hr Hooogle It 1

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE