Long Beach man convicted of shooting,...

Long Beach man convicted of shooting, killing honor roll student...

There are 2 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Long Beach man convicted of shooting, killing honor roll student.... In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

Tom Love Vinson, center, a local teen and gang member convicted of murder for the 2009 shooting death of Wilson High School honor student Melody Ross, inside a Long Beach Courtroom for his sentencing Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2013
I believe I speak for the taxpaying minority who have yet to flee the city when I say it brought tears to my eyes hearing of the plight of this misguided taxpayer supported "teen". True, he earned his bragging rights once he entered the corrupt legal system. Once that corrupt "system" releases the "kid" back into the community, due to the continuing efforts of high paid taxpayer funded Government defense lawyers and "community activists", he will also be able to show his well-founded contempt for a corrupt system that plays to the victim class with long disingenuous "sentences" that only serve as means to divert more hard earned taxpayer money into the corrupt legal system. But are these reward enough for our children who are, after all, "the future of America"?

According to one report, one of this "child's" apparent supporters simply showed her disgust by walking out of the court after the "sentence" was announced. This is indeed a shame. After all, the kid's high paid Government lawyer had the taxpayers provide him with a pair of taxpayer funded reading glasses. Was that money wasted, or what?

Ronald
lb citizen

Studio City, CA

#4 Nov 24, 2013
I love how he wears nerd glasses to try to obfuscate the fact that he is, in fact, human excrement with a heartbeat, to the judge and jury. The tat kind of undermines the effect, but we're talking about a gutter rat here. Not a deep thinker.

This is why offering blacks under the age of 21 a government check for $50,000 to have their tubes permanently tied would save taxpayers trillions of dollars in the decades to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 2 min American 1 210
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Christyna 381,081
News Obama out: US President delivers last White Hou... 4 min spocko 30
News Cruz: Trump and Clinton are "flip sides of the ... 4 min Three Days 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HILLARY 2016 222,671
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 6 min Time again 1,861
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min Truthfull 8,267
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 29 min USAsince1680 128
More from around the web