Politics Counts: The Math on 2014 Mid...

Politics Counts: The Math on 2014 Midterms

There are 24 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from May 3, 2013, titled Politics Counts: The Math on 2014 Midterms. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate Gabriel Gomez, right, hugs his daughter Olivia, 13, left, before addressing an audience with a victory speech at a watch party, in Cohasset, Mass., Tuesday, April 30, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 May 3, 2013
ADMIT: Schumer says Obamacare will push premiums higher...The liars are coming out of the debt closet they put America in.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 May 3, 2013
Wow, the right is getting an early start on shaking in their boots at the prospect of what the Democrats will be looking like after the 2014 mid-terms.
Now you know there is a big problem ahead for the GOP when the Wall Street Journal is spazzing-out over the new demographics that will bury racist white right-wing tea-baggers over the next few generations.

Get ready to continue the celebration.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#3 May 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, the right is getting an early start on shaking in their boots at the prospect of what the Democrats will be looking like after the 2014 mid-terms.
Now you know there is a big problem ahead for the GOP when the Wall Street Journal is spazzing-out over the new demographics that will bury racist white right-wing tea-baggers over the next few generations.
That'ls not what the WSJ said, phomey Marine. If you'll read on (if your capable) people are already beginning to suffer under the weight of nobamacare, higher taxes and no improvement of the economy whilst your boy plays golf, campaigns and pushed for gun control and gay rights. The American economy is way down on his priorities.

After the election of this former Navy seal, we'll begin burying the massivle welfare kings and queens who elected this clown in the WH, including you. Why don't you go make this former Seal back down like you claimed to have done with Allen West. You're such a pathetic loser.

Spring, TX

#4 May 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We noticed you didn't post a source for that article....

You must be like the fat little liberal in Wyoming that made up her own rape threats and blamed it on conservative students. She's been arrested, y'know.

Typical bullshit nobama supporters, make up stories and have to eat them.

Ignore me some more, jerkoff.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 May 3, 2013
Everybody knows that democrats have hurt this country.
hellsbells

United States

#6 May 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You are a sick, mean, spiteful little man. Please go spout your racial hatred somewhere else.

Obama got Osama!

#7 May 4, 2013
hellsbells wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick, mean, spiteful little man. Please go spout your racial hatred somewhere else.
Hey, I'm 6'1...
msnbc lies again

Oak Hill, WV

#8 May 4, 2013

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/03/ms...

Funny how the liberals have to lie to further their agenda.

Marine corps pat will love this.
msnbc lies again

Oak Hill, WV

#9 May 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm 6'1...
Yes,m and 6' 1 full of shit.
Marine corp pat

Oak Hill, WV

#10 May 4, 2013
I will never give proof I was a marine.

Obama got Osama!

#11 May 4, 2013
msnbc lies again wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rja0iQ3hMkkXX
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/03/ms...
Funny how the liberals have to lie to further their agenda.
Marine corps pat will love this.
LOL, is that all you got?

A producer selected the wrong clip for the wrong segment (probably because it was under the title Biden talks about child death), and you silly tea-baggers dance in celebration… WOW!

Just more proof that you guys have absolutely nothing… especially on a day that had great numbers come out on the economy… forget about that; we have BREAKING NEWS!: the highly rated most trusted name in cable news – MSNBC ran the wrong clip.
Marine corp pat

Oak Hill, WV

#12 May 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, is that all you got?
A producer selected the wrong clip for the wrong segment (probably because it was under the title Biden talks about child death), and you silly tea-baggers dance in celebration… WOW!
Just more proof that you guys have absolutely nothing… especially on a day that had great numbers come out on the economy… forget about that; we have BREAKING NEWS!: the highly rated most trusted name in cable news – MSNBC ran the wrong clip.
No, they lied. You want it to be different. Liberals lied again. LMAO
Marine corp pat

Oak Hill, WV

#13 May 4, 2013
You have nothing, and you twist the truth to fit your agenda.

Obama got Osama!

#14 May 4, 2013
Marine corp pat wrote:
I will never give proof I was a marine.
Give proof to whom?
What kind of proof is required?
And who is/are this/these person/people that I have to prove anything to?

No, you guys just keep on vexing over my military service; I’ve shared great stories with other patriotic people on here (mostly Progressives) who know truth and don’t feel a desperate need to try and discredit someone’s military service because they can’t articulate an on topic counter-argument.

Obama got Osama!

#15 May 4, 2013
Marine corp pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they lied. You want it to be different. Liberals lied again. LMAO
What was the lie?
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#17 May 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbospam.
hellsbells

Santa Barbara, CA

#18 May 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm 6'1...
You are a sick, mean, spiteful TINY little man at heart. Please go spout your racial hatred somewhere else.

Obama got Osama!

#19 May 4, 2013
hellsbells wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick, mean, spiteful TINY little man at heart. Please go spout your racial hatred somewhere else.
No you leave; I was here first, LOL... LOSER!

Frankston, TX

#20 May 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Give proof to whom?
What kind of proof is required?
And who is/are this/these person/people that I have to prove anything to?
No, you guys just keep on vexing over my military service; I’ve shared great stories with other patriotic people on here (mostly Progressives) who know truth and don’t feel a desperate need to try and discredit someone’s military service because they can’t articulate an on topic counter-argument.
You discredit every veteran in the country, screwball.
hellsbells

Santa Barbara, CA

#21 May 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No you leave; I was here first, LOL... LOSER!
I didn't realize there was a pecking order. That seems very undemocratic and illiberal, doesn't it? Well, you seem to have dibs on race-baiting and this forum too, so I'll leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,418,824
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 6 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Dogen 204,942
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 15 min Elarena 56
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min JRB 222,473
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 24 min Sicklecell Supporter 35
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 33 min asd 7,734
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Quirky 393,272
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr IND 239,443
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 6 hr osangaope 45
More from around the web