Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step...

Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down

There are 47 comments on the Local6 story from May 27, 2011, titled Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down. In it, Local6 reports that:

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has joined American and other European leaders in calling for Moammar Gadhafi to step down from power -- a shift that appears to indicate a closing diplomatic window for the longtime Libyan strongman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local6.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HateOn org

Burbank, CA

#1 May 27, 2011
Cynthia McKinney: Obama's So Called Humanitarian Aid to Libya is A Disaster

Cynthia is a former black congresswomen reporting on the grounds at Libya. Rebels are said to be Al Quaida. Press arrived at Libyan airport and were stunned there were many blacks in Africa! She spoke to distressed civilians about blacks being lynched and terrible atrocities by rebels. The mainstream media journalists are ignoramuses. And Obama is helping the rebels. Civilians are very upset by this disastrous intervention by NATO and Obama. Blacks and all civilians were receiving free medical care and education. This is sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Congress MUST REVIEW THIS FAKE KINETIC NATO APPROVED WAR IN LIBYA FIRST BEFORE OUR INVOLVEMENT CONTINUES.
white dragon society

Acworth, GA

#2 May 28, 2011
Isn't it a coincidence that all the nations we are fighting as terrorists don't have a private monopolized central bank?
StormRider

Lisbon, Portugal

#3 May 28, 2011
No it's not.

The aggressors can't stand that....that and the idea of Gaddafi to stop using coin paper and use instead of gold for trade oil and some other raw products.
Audacity of FAILURE

United States

#4 May 28, 2011
Obama's support of Al Qaeda and failed attack on Gadhafi. News papers in Libya show that Gadhafi has beat them both.

Way to Go Obama. You really know how to turn a country upside down!
pat toms

Billericay, UK

#5 May 28, 2011
Audacity of FAILURE wrote:
Obama's support of Al Qaeda and failed attack on Gadhafi. News papers in Libya show that Gadhafi has beat them both.
Obama has not been beat as america has not intervened this time militarily,maybe only weapon wise but not with manpower,france and britain directly involved with nato forces,but gadhafi still there,where is bin laden.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#6 May 28, 2011
Audacity of FAILURE wrote:
Sighting a news paper owned by Gadhafi as a legitimate source makes about as much sense as sighting Fox news as a legitimate source. Meanwhile after talking to Obama during G-8 Russia has publicly demanded that Gadhafi step down.
short trus micro bus

United States

#7 May 28, 2011
the central shank , uuuuhm i mean`t bank was over run back in the early 60`s
Obama Audacity of Failure

United States

#8 May 28, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Sighting a news paper owned by Gadhafi as a legitimate source makes about as much sense as sighting Fox news as a legitimate source. Meanwhile after talking to Obama during G-8 Russia has publicly demanded that Gadhafi step down.
So I guess Gadhafi is no longer in power then! Mission Accomplished!

You f'n moron!
pat toms

Billericay, UK

#9 May 29, 2011
Obama Audacity of Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
You f'n moron!
how long does it take to crack a nut?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#10 May 29, 2011
StormRider wrote:
No it's not.
The aggressors can't stand that....that and the idea of Gaddafi to stop using coin paper and use instead of gold for trade oil and some other raw products.
So now your mindless right wing Obama derangement syndrome had lead you to supporting bloodthirsty sociopaths like Gadhafi. Get a grip on yourself boy. Look at yourself in the mirror. Maybe looking in the mirror isn’t a good idea. And that isn’t what I meant by get a grip on yourself either. OK I’m sorry I made that suggestion.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#11 May 29, 2011
translation: Russia decided to take the bribe.
Sons of Liberty

United States

#12 May 29, 2011
pat toms wrote:
<quoted text>
how long does it take to crack a nut?
Long time if you can't decide why you are in Libya, you have no mission, then you give up when you realize you shouldn't have done anything to begin with.

Obama = complete failure!
pat toms

Billericay, UK

#13 May 29, 2011
Sons of Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time if you can't decide why you are in Libya, you have no mission, then you give up when you realize you shouldn't have done anything to begin with.
Obama = complete failure!
lovely answer I spent 6 months in libya in 1962-63,doing garrison duties in benghazi,and in between doing desert training,on the battelfields of the eight army,and then in 1967,involved in the arab israeli war,because the airfield was going to be used by arab reinforcements,but then the war was over,I had a good time in 1962 some of the happiest days of my life,and all the libyans were good friends to most of us,and friendly,now it is in trouble Obama is not going there,well that is his decision there is then no nut to crack.
short trus micro bus

United States

#14 May 29, 2011
america`s money problems started with a bombing campain in vietam . but the defense people needed money to develop a (fill in the blank)

and it seemed for humain than bumping off movie stars and calling it sew=eeside

remeber we still got the ace card to fall back on and robbing trust fund babies is now a national paSt time !

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2011
'The Revenge of Gorbachev', and Putin wants Kadaffy terminated-good move Putin, Sarkozy will win this fight with Libya
commando

UK

#16 Aug 8, 2011
It's not Putin who wants Gaddafi out it's the weaker and tactiless Medvedev. That is why he has fallen out with Putin, whose stance is the same as that of Sergei Lavrov the foreign minister of Russia.

Both man have strongly condemned NATO's abuse of the resolution and international law
George

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Aug 8, 2011
Obama Audacity of Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
You f'n moron!
You misread what he wrote, read again before you go postal on him.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#19 Aug 8, 2011
white dragon society wrote:
Isn't it a coincidence that all the nations we are fighting as terrorists don't have a private monopolized central bank?
That is frightening. The UK hasn't got one either. Come to think of it neither has Germany where I am living at the moment.
Christian

UK

#20 Aug 9, 2011
USSR is dead and no longer exists. Russia is now a looser begging financial aid from the west.Libyans people and others should know that nothing wothfull to expect from this country. russia position is just a bargain to earn much more. We saw that in UN resolution 1973 where veto wasn't opposed. At the end we will see a serious negociation between USA and Libya letting aside other tails France , Britain...
Christian

UK

#21 Aug 9, 2011
From Obama, Sarkozy, Cameroon to Medved, all those cowards are not democratics. It's the duty of Libyans to decide who will step down and who will stay in power. Same on you all rabishes of dictators. It's pitty to note that all of them are blinds. With or without Gadafi the great problem is how to manage the Libyan crisis after regime changing ? For sure another Afghanistan is outlinde in the horizon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 222,591
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 3 min rinsend 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,419,311
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Uncle Tab 239,560
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 16 min Quirky 51
News In presidential elections, size doesn't always ... 18 min gwww 17
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr TRUMP FAN 363
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr -Dont Panic- 393,299
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,854
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 2 hr littleoleladyfrom... 78
More from around the web