Last-minute wrangling on sweeping immigration bill Last-minute...

Jun 24, 2013 Full story: USA Today 107

An immigration bill that would have far-reaching implications is drawing a lot of last-minute controversy before a Monday evening vote An immigration bill that would have far-reaching implications is drawing a lot of last-minute controversy before a Monday evening vote The Senate is scheduled to vote on an immigration amendment introduced by Sen.

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2013
It would be far reaching if they had read it, but they haven't. Rather shot sighted instead of long reaching. Shades of ObamaScare.
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jun 24, 2013
countdown to Obamacare: 189 days.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
countdown to Obamacare: 189 days.
Administration Extends Obamacare Deadline Yet Again - The …
www.thedailybeast.com/...extends-obamacare-de... Extends Obamacare ... we're already well past the period where I would have expected to start the main build phase of ... Did Obama lock down the ...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
countdown to Obamacare: 189 days.
Sen. Sessions warns Senate poised to vote on immigration bill 'no one has read'
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Giving illegal criminals amnesty isnt a sweeping bill
muggs mahoney

Eatontown, NJ

#7 Jun 24, 2013
1100 page bill filled with bribes. will never fly in the house. dems will need a majority just like the Obama care ramming.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#8 Jun 24, 2013
I know Obamacare is going to hurt almost all, but can't help from laughing my nazz off whem Liberal's start Bitching. Thats what they get for not reading....LOL

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Illegals will be covered under obamacare. They get the single payer plan, the taxpayer pays.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Repubbies will try to pass it - they desperately need Hispanic votes, and they know it. White people, their ONLY base, are declining in numbers.

The demographics have woken up even the morons who run the GOPee.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#11 Jun 24, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
i want to see the look on your face when it finally dawns on your dumbass, obamacare is going to fck YOU over, too!
Most people will continue on on their employer-provided healthcare as before, fool.

Obviously there's no reason to think you'll be "fcked over" by a plan which ensures most Americans at a more reasonable cost.

Well, the Repubbies might be that dumb...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Jun 24, 2013
See the Light wrote:
I know Obamacare is going to hurt almost all, but can't help from laughing my nazz off whem Liberal's start Bitching. Thats what they get for not reading....LOL
the only things you know are paranoia, and what the far Right tell you....much of which is based in the former.

Your hatefulness would be amusing if it weren't so sick and sad...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> Sen. Sessions warns Senate poised to vote on immigration bill 'no one has read'
Another tired old lie from a tired old GOPee hack...
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#14 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
the only things you know are paranoia, and what the far Right tell you....much of which is based in the former.
Your hatefulness would be amusing if it weren't so sick and sad...
Your'e so funny Juggy. Get out of your'e basement and read a book.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#15 Jun 24, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Your'e so funny Juggy. Get out of your'e basement and read a book.
sound to me like he doesnt know how, he has such a firm case of anti Americanism. He isnt happy in America, He should just leave here.

Most likely he is a Phaggot

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#16 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people will continue on on their employer-provided healthcare as before, fool.
Obviously there's no reason to think you'll be "fcked over" by a plan which ensures most Americans at a more reasonable cost.
Well, the Repubbies might be that dumb...:)
Employers won't pay for the families....many employers are moving people to part time to keep from paying. It is going to cost seniors more..http://bilirakis.house.g ov/index.php?option=com_conten t&task=view&id=570 &Itemid=42

Families will be FORCED by gov't to pay for kids...up to 20,000 more per year for incsurance. Many families are preparing to find 2d jobs to pay for it...that really sucks. "We'll need to pass it to find out what's in it!"

Nothing reasonable about nobamacaretax...biggest economic fiasco in US history.

Less choice. Obamacare puts 15 unelected bureaucrats in charge of meeting a budget target in Medicare

Fewer options. Obamacare delivers a strong blow to Medicare Advantage (MA), which allows seniors to receive Medicare benefits from a private health plan of their choosing.

Higher taxes. In 2013, two new Obamacare taxes go into effect that will likely impact seniors: the 2.3 percent excise tax on medical devices and the 3.8 percent tax on unearned of investment income.

Fewer doctors. In 2020, America faces a shortage of 91,500 doctors...also medical students changing majors away from medicine.

Less access to care. Obamacare’s irresponsible cuts to provider payments will cause 15 percent of Medicare Part A providers to become unprofitable within the next 10 years,

The gubllible poofessor can't see nancy screwed him.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#17 Jun 24, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Employers won't pay for the families....many employers are moving people to part time to keep from paying. It is going to cost seniors more..http://bilirakis.house.g ov/index.php?option=com_conten t&task=view&id=570 &Itemid=42
Families will be FORCED by gov't to pay for kids...up to 20,000 more per year for incsurance. Many families are preparing to find 2d jobs to pay for it...that really sucks. "We'll need to pass it to find out what's in it!"
Nothing reasonable about nobamacaretax...biggest economic fiasco in US history.
Less choice. Obamacare puts 15 unelected bureaucrats in charge of meeting a budget target in Medicare
Fewer options. Obamacare delivers a strong blow to Medicare Advantage (MA), which allows seniors to receive Medicare benefits from a private health plan of their choosing.
Higher taxes. In 2013, two new Obamacare taxes go into effect that will likely impact seniors: the 2.3 percent excise tax on medical devices and the 3.8 percent tax on unearned of investment income.
Fewer doctors. In 2020, America faces a shortage of 91,500 doctors...also medical students changing majors away from medicine.
Less access to care. Obamacare’s irresponsible cuts to provider payments will cause 15 percent of Medicare Part A providers to become unprofitable within the next 10 years,
The gubllible poofessor can't see nancy screwed him.
That guy is so gulliable, you almost feel sorry for him, knowing Obamacare is really gonna fck him over.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#18 Jun 24, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Employers won't pay for the families....many employers are moving people to part time to keep from paying. It is going to cost seniors more..http://bilirakis.house.g ov/index.php?option=com_conten t&task=view&id=570 &Itemid=42
Families will be FORCED by gov't to pay for kids...up to 20,000 more per year for incsurance. Many families are preparing to find 2d jobs to pay for it...that really sucks. "We'll need to pass it to find out what's in it!"
Nothing reasonable about nobamacaretax...biggest economic fiasco in US history.
Less choice. Obamacare puts 15 unelected bureaucrats in charge of meeting a budget target in Medicare
Fewer options. Obamacare delivers a strong blow to Medicare Advantage (MA), which allows seniors to receive Medicare benefits from a private health plan of their choosing.
Higher taxes. In 2013, two new Obamacare taxes go into effect that will likely impact seniors: the 2.3 percent excise tax on medical devices and the 3.8 percent tax on unearned of investment income.
Fewer doctors. In 2020, America faces a shortage of 91,500 doctors...also medical students changing majors away from medicine.
Less access to care. Obamacare’s irresponsible cuts to provider payments will cause 15 percent of Medicare Part A providers to become unprofitable within the next 10 years,
The gubllible poofessor can't see nancy screwed him.
I see you are still out spreading Rat Wing lies. Obama care does not let you select your own insurance????? Really? Who selects it for you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Repubbies will try to pass it - they desperately need Hispanic votes, and they know it. White people, their ONLY base, are declining in numbers.
The demographics have woken up even the morons who run the GOPee.
Beauty Executive Signs On as Michelle O Adviser... What is this, we are adding more servants on the backs of the citizens.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Repubbies will try to pass it - they desperately need Hispanic votes, and they know it. White people, their ONLY base, are declining in numbers.
The demographics have woken up even the morons who run the GOPee.
Immigration reform = approved invasion = amnesty = goodby American jobs and pay.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#21 Jun 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Immigration reform = approved invasion = amnesty = goodby American jobs and pay.
Should've told raygun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississippi pastor trots out horse in wedding d... 7 min Torres 101
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Mr_SKY 58,837
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 8 min American1 467
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min jimi-yank 309,249
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 13 min VN Vet 507
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 13 min Mr_SKY 6,404
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min republiCONS 175,823
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 28 min endless 375
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 45 min X -Man- 320,808
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,206,792
More from around the web